Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a distraction but better than doing nothing at all. A vital outlet for all his nervous energy and a way to bury himself in anything other than a hungry XXX-infected pussy. He had been certain he would fall to his primal urges eventually... and he instinctively knew that day was today.

He couldn't stand the constant pressure anymore and he didn't have the courage to lock himself away, only to fade away into nothingness.

The supply room was a mess of open medical journals, hand-scribbled notes and jumble of assorted lab apparatus. On the corner of a cluttered bench sat a kidney dish cradelling two fat syringes filled with a murky yellow fluid and a clear blue solution respectively.

Dr Turner rolled up his sleeve, picked up the first barrel and pierced the syringe into the prominent vein on his forearm. It contained a steroid based antibody that theoretically should bolster his immune system's response to the viral intrusion.

Setting the empty hypodermic aside he began to inject the second, a nasty chemical compound that would hopefully attack the viruses' unique molecular structure within his body, theoretically weakening it. It also had the potential to make him violently ill if not fatally so but he mentally equated it to chemotherapy for his own sanity.

His admitted wild theory was that the combined effect of the two would allow him to fight off the XXX-virus long enough for his body to produce crucial antibodies, build his immunity and ultimately save him from the infection forever.

With a deep breath Dr Turner returned to his classroom, unlocked the door and began drawing chemical formulas on the board, class would soon begin...

________________

"...the fusion of two hydrogen molecules and an oxygen molecule will give us H2O which is, of course, water."

Dr Turner had decided to teach the remainder of his class from a seated position behind his desk to hide his towering erection.

He had already dismissed the only three uninfected students from the lesson and now faced a mixed group of ravishing barely-eighteen XXX-infected female students. Two of them had brazenly unbuttoned their uniform blouses and were openly massaging their thick swollen breasts, gasping softly whilst staring at him lustfully. Another barely-legal bombshell was moving her hand rhythmically under her desk and it took no imagination whatsoever to deduce what she was doing to herself.

Dr Turner was trying to hold out as long as possible to give his jerry-rigged drugs as long as possible to take effect but even now he was teetering on the brink of becoming victim to la petite mort in an atrociously literal sense.

"Stacey... would you come up to the board and solve the next problem please..." He growled and clenched his jaw, trying heroically to fight the throbbing need in his pants.

"Certainly Dr Turner" The emerald-eyed sex-kitten replied sweetly.

Stacey rose smoothly to her feet and smiled wicked promises at him.

Her long dark hair flowing like a satin curtain down her slender shoulders and over her perfect pillowy bosom. She didn't even wear the school blouse, just the girl's uniform blazer buttoned low over her cute navel. The straining jacket barely contained her massive out-thrust cleavage and clearly revealed that she wasn't wearing any manner of bra beneath.

She walked around her desk, her hips swaying hypnoticly and Dr Turner couldn't help but to stare at her long silky legs. Running his watering eyes up them to her soft, firm thighs and tight miniskirt Stacey had worn in place of the school's usual pleated skirt.

He had stopped trying to enforce the school's uniform policy over two weeks ago--several of the shameless minxes had all but begged for a stint detention with him--and right now his pulsating dick seemed ready to jump clear out of his pants.

"This problem here?" She asked innocently, bending low from the waist to look closely at the board. The move was so provocative and ridiculous it left her nose an inch from the equation in question. It also caused her scanty miniskirt to ride like a receding tide up her firm juicy ass, putting her lower cheeks on show as if she were presenting them to him.

Dr Turner felt light headed... dizzy even.

He didn't know if it was from his questionable cure or the lack of blood going to his head but he couldn't hold back any longer. He shot to his feet with such suddenness that his chair crashed to the floor behind him. Every eye in the classroom locked like targeting lasers onto the prominent twitching bulge in his pants.

He rounded on Stacey with an animal growl.

"I've had enough of this..." He muttered furiously as he bared his teeth. "Now bend over my desk, you schoolgirl slut!"

12