Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 11

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus...
6.5k words
4.78
19.2k
27

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,242 Followers

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Pt 011

Tom staggered into the house clutching his painfully throbbing cock with one hand as he steadied himself against a wall with the other.

The need to fuck raged inside him like churning white-water rapids ready to sweep him away and bash his horny soul apart on the trecherous rocks of unfulfilled desire. Tom really hoped that his sisters weren't still in the house...

"There you are, just as she said you would be..."

Tom spun to face the source of the warm sultry words and saw the deliciously voluptuous Ms Summers standing in the living room doorway flanked by two knockout coeds from college.

"Ms Summers..." He growled through teeth gritted hard to keep a predatory roar from escaping his lips. "What an unexpected surprise"

Tom's red-rimmed eyes drank in the sight of all three of them but mostly he stared at Ms Summers. He hazily concluded that his earlier suspicions about her had to be correct; the auburn-haired gym teacher was absolutely carrying a new strain of the ever-evolving XXX-virus.

Her full lush body was a stark contrast of the more slender athletic figures of Mrs Hope and Tania. Where they were super-stacked, yet impossibly Barbie-doll thin vixens, Ms Summers was all curves from bra-busting front to gracefully arching back, tit-heavy top to firm wiggling bottom.

Her jutting rolling hips and perfectly rounded booty stretching out her tiny blue yoga shorts brought out her hourglass waist in ultra-high definition. The added padding on her thick thighs and toned arms just made her appear even... riper somehow. Beautifully matured and far curvier than your average Bimbo strain for certain, but definitely not fat.

That bombshell body coupled with those magnificent mountainous tits--which were threatening to burst free of her undersized pink crop-top at the slightest provocation--screamed fertility at Tom on a primal instinctual level and his racing skipped a beat.

"Not at all." The juicy ex-gymnast purred, sauntering towards him with her two young eye-catching companions strutting and posing prettily behind her in perfect lock-step. "Have you met Danielle and Holly? We were called in for some manner of emergency."

"A biiiig~ emergency..." The girl to her left; Danielle tittered.

Tom nodded, he vaguely recognized the curly haired brunette Danielle from Britney's gymnastics team and their brief encounter in the parking lot yesterday. She was under-dressed to the nines in a sheer pink leotard that was stretched over her perky larger-than-life rack and hugged the long lines of the slender young bimbo body like a second skin.

"Like, totally the biggest emergency I've ever seen!"

The other brazen intruder, Holly, was a short petite blonde coed with tremendous knockers squeezed into a scandalously skimpified school uniform several sizes too small for her. Her pleated tartan skirt was cut so obscenely short that Tom could catch flashes of her moist bare pussy playing peek-a-boo from beneath the swishing hemline as she swayed her delectable hips.

The white school blouse was tied, rather than buttoned, across the creamy rolling hillocks of her enormous cleavage leaving her firm flat belly out on tour and she winked at Tom when she caught him staring at where her tiny school tie vanished into the steep valley of her bosom.

It was too much. Tom didn't ask what they were doing here, he was too far gone for those concerns now, instead he seized Ms Summers by her slender forearm and propelled her towards the large living room couch.

"I'll show you a fucking emergency, whore. Now get over here!"

The lascivious older woman let out a surprisingly girlish giggle as she spun gracefully with the forced motion. Her two sexy students cried out in envious dismay as she fell back onto the soft cushions, her huge milky melons careening wildly and immediately spreading her long muscular legs as though inviting Tom between them without foreplay or delay.

Tom didn't hesitate, he loomed over the buxom temptress and tore at her tight lycra shorts with clawed fingers. He hurriedly dragged them down her firm thighs and over the tall white stiletto heels strapped to her dainty feet. Her dark smoky eyes were shining with wicked delight and she extended her long smooth arms to him enticingly.

"Come here, Tom. Come stick that hard dick inside my sweet snatch and fuck me raw, I know you want it. Come fuck me full to bursting of your hot delicious man-cum." She commanded huskily and Tom leapt on her like a pouncing tiger on its prey.

Burying his sweaty face in her hefty swaying cleavage and groping her fleshy thighs fervently with greedy hands, Tom rammed his unyielding fuck-staff all the way up into her tight dripping cunt with one furious thrust.

"You asked for it... Uuurrnnngh~!"

________________

Ms Summers cried out, then laughed in sheer elation as young Tom filled her snug dripping womanhood completely with his iron-clad man-meat. She wrapped her long muscular legs around him. Crossing her clacking high-heels behind his bucking hips, she forced him even deeper into her soft willing insides with gleeful abandon.

She was thankful that she had answered the phone call from Britney now... Let those other silly sluts spend their time searching for the Dr Turner creature, Simone Summers had all the pussy-pounding and virulent young cock she could handle right here!

"Ooooh~ Yes, Tom. Come fuck my hot teacher cunny. Nnnnrrg~ That's it... Good Boy! Fuck it like you want to buy it."

She could feel Danielle and that blonde bimbo Holly climbing all over Tom like a horny pack of chimps, groping and grabbing at him but she ignored those thirsty little girls. Simone was going to fuck her fill and more besides.

Her mass of dark tresses flailed about her like a shining fan of chestnut silk, she pushed her flaring hips forward to meet Tom's intensifying penetrations, burying him deep inside her thrilling snatch as she matched his frantic energy, blow for sweet sinful blow.

Grunting like a feral animal, Tom tore at her skimpy crop-top, tearing away the useless fabric with a snarl and immediately locked lips with her jouncing, quivering teats. He fed ravenously on her streaming breast-milk and the intoxicating release of backed-up pressure made Ms Summers shudder in dizzying ecstasy.

"Yaaasss~ drink it all down, Tom. Keep sucking me... ah like that and you'll make teacher c-cum all over your big, hard-fucking dick"

Her fat puckered nipples were even more sensitive after her latest Beast-triggered transformation and Simone gasped as her unearthly bosoms seemed to reverberate in singing syncopation to the soulful relief that his ravaging lips and tongue delivered them.

Tom was already setting a reckless pace, plowing savagely into her and her puffy soaked pussy was alight with the pure carnal satisfaction of being used and abused. His cock felt sooo~ damn thick and hard and right inside her. As though she wasn't fully whole without a strapping young man's stiff member lodged tight in her deepest recesses. Squeezing her eyes shut tightly Simone Summer's came undone...

"Oh Jeezus~! Tom... Ooooh~ Tom... fuck but you fill up my hot teacher pussy so good! Fuck me, baby... fuck me hard and mess me up!" She squealed as he drove her over the edge and into soaring rapture.

Young Tom buried himself up to his mouth-watering balls in her tight, convulsing cunt and Ms Summers--a respected educator and champion athlete--laughed wildly as she flexed her powerful thighs, dragged him to the hilt inside of herself and began to roll her bodaciously curvy body against him. Tom groaned in anguished desire as he slid his groping hands under her broad hips and greedily kneaded the fat flesh of her generous bubble-butt.

Lifting her lush hips and ass off the couch cushions, Simone raised her entire midsection in line with his waist so Tom could jackhammer directly into her arching body with the brutal force of a runaway freight train. The inertia of his powerful thrusts drove her pretty head and slender shoulders back against the arm of the couch and set her huge rippling tits to jostle and sway in great clapping circles.

Tom's blood-shot eyes were locked on her rapidly spiraling nipples like a man mesmerized and Ms Summers let out a thrilled squeal, grabbing them eagerly and tugging them far out from her shaking torso to shoot long streamers of her warm titty-milk at him.

"Oh faaark~ Ms Summers... your milk, it's..."

"It's aaaall~ yours if you can handle it, Tom. Can you master my hot teacher cunt? Can you fill it up while you drain my fat teacher titties dry?

Ohmygawd~!"

Her whole body quivered and quaked as her first crashing climax roared through her core, Simone's stiletto heels dug into Tom's sweaty back like spurs urging him into her faster and with ever increasing force. He was so fucking big, and that hard cock plunging in and out of her hungry twat felt like a hot iron bar filling her with each glorious penetration. She was panting madly for breath as she could feel another climax building deep within her on the retreating back-swell of the last.

"Oh, Tom. Cum inside me... ooommff~ shit! Give me that hot cum deep inside me!" she pleaded breathily. Gods above but she needed that cum.

Tom just let a deep avalanche of a throaty rumble, sank himself to the quick in Ms Summer's ecstatic snatch and, to her ecstatic delight, exploded.

Ms Summers let out a warbling battle-cry of victory as she felt his granite-hard man-meat flex and jerk within the vice-like grip of her convulsing walls as Tom plastered her vacant womb with load after jetting load of his thick molten seed.

This was what she craved more than her next breath. It was like being plugged into an electrical outlet. Every shock and convulsion was one massive reality-bending orgasm coming hot on the heels of another.

Afterwards would come the blissful satiate fuge... her fluttering hazel eyes rolled back in their sockets and her pretty head sagged back onto the couch as she twitched beneath his panting form. She had to wonder though as she felt the wash of something warm and wet run down her thighs...

...was he still cumming?

________________

Tom grunted as he blasted Ms Summer insides full past capacity with a frankly mind-boggling quantity of his sticky man-seed.

Jeezus~, how much could he still have so much left inside of him?

He let his drooping head drop to her hefty heaving breasts for a moment as his raging torrent slowed to a more manageable trickle, relishing the way her pussy still clutched and pulsed around his pulsating cock as though milking every last drop of cum from it.

God she was so tight! Danielle and the blonde--Holly was it?--had snaked their young nubile yet brilliantly busty bodies around him as Tom had been screwing Ms Summer's lights out, softly echoing her passionate cries and whorish moans with small excited noises of their own.

"Oh Tom, look at the old whore. You fucked her stupid. I can't wait for you to do the same to me..."

"No, me next! Me next, please Tom. Mememememe~..."

Tom could feel their soft sleek bodies molded to his sides, their phenomenal firm tits docked around his biceps and shoulders as their warm hands caressing his sweaty skin. They had discarded much of their clothing and were nearly as naked as him. Tom craned his head to kiss beautiful, busty Danielle hotly while he pulled his unflagging turgidity free of Ms Summer's tight sodden cunt.

The athletic coeds pouty, cock-sucking lips were invitingly soft and her snaking tongue tasted of spicy cherry chewing gum.

"Mmmhmmph~!" The exquisite nymphet the moaned into his mouth.

The inferno inside Tom flared up again making him groan in lustful need and without breaking the eager sloppy make-out with Danielle, he turned away from the dazed Ms Summers and reached for young Holly...

________________

Mrs. Hope stirred in the final moments of her euphoric stupor with a purr of satisfaction. Then, sensing something amiss, she bolted upright on the bedroom floor.

She was alone?

Pamela Hope wasn't sure what to make of this, every other man she had lured into her welcoming arms and spread thighs had promptly and inevitably been overcome with that feverishly berserk lust for the nearest hot and handy hole. She had always awoken to find them sawing like a deranged woodcutter into her foaming cunt with animal desperation and oooh~ what a wonderful way it was to wake up.

So where was Tom?

She had been so thrilled when he had finally cracked and the reckless look in his wild-eyes was all she needed to know that he had finally succumbed. All thanks to her... so why had her prize fuck-stud up and vanished?

Mrs Hope primly touched at her cock-bruised lips with her fingertips, checking for any errant smears of precious Tom-seed that she might have missed but found none. Pamela had been over the moon to finally taste Tom's stony prick, ecstatic even! Anything to get another fresh throat-full of warm liquid-lust but it certainly wasn't the same as being fucked raw and rough or feeling him blow his hot load deep inside of her throbbing pussy.

Why, it was hardly better than when he had jacked off from the balcony above her and that hadn't been terribly fulfilling for Pamela. The cum-induced bliss was mind-blowing but it was so much more... satisfying when she sank into it while still being ravaged and shuddering in a cunt-crushing conga-line of toe-curling climaxes...

She shook herself free from her horny reverie with a hungry moan. Her nethers were still pulsing with that familiar terrible craving and she was sure that was the reason she had awakened so soon. Why wasn't Tom here, lurching atop her and filling that aching void with his rock-hard immensity? He should have been here with her!

Well, she was going to see to it that he was inside her again and soon...

She was just straightening her scintillating lingerie in the mirror when she heard the distant sound of feminine moans coming from downstairs. Frowning angrily Pamela Hope followed the lewd noises down the stairs and froze in the living room entryway.

"Mmmhmm... Do you like this schoolgirl pussy, Baby? Tell me you love my naughty schoolgirl pussy..."

"Uuurgh~ fuck yeah, Holly. Don't stop..."

Tom was laying naked on the carpet, flat on his back with some barely-legal blonde slut gleefully bouncing like a jackrabbit on a rigid fleshy totem standing as tall and upright as a flagpole from his prone pelvis. Bouncing was the right word for it too, Mrs Hope realized as she stared at the schoolgirls enormous jiggling tits.

They were massive, no question, but on the schoolgirl bimbo's petite figure they looked especially humongous, as though someone had plugged a garden hose into her perky teen chest and turned to water on full bore.

"Your big dick is sooo~ thick, Tom. I love... aaahha~ how thick it feels, stretching out my tiny schoolgirl pussy."

The ravenous XXX-strumpet was moaning loudly, her eyes squeezed tightly shut in carnal concentration as she focused wholly on drilling herself down onto Tom's perpetual stiffness as fast and hard as she could. For his part, Tom was clawing at her mountainous melons, squeezing thick flows of tit-honey into his own face and causing the young blonde to squeak breathlessly in excitement with each sensational squirt.

Mrs. Hope gaped wordlessly, staring about the room in dismay.

Splayed limply out on the living room couch was another woman closer to Pamela's own age in appearance with long tangled autumn locks. She had clearly just been fucked senseless and her body was unlike any XXX-infected Pamela had ever seen.

Rather than being painfully slender like a runway model or an elite track athlete this dazed ditz was all full lush curves and voluptuous from toes to tits. Her hips were rounded and strong, her breasts ripe and juicy to the extreme and she had a full-bodied mature sex-appeal that Mrs. Hope hadn't seen in any other XXX-infected before.

"Say it... oomff~ Say you love pounding my naughty schoolgirl pussy, Tom."

"I do, Hannah... I love fucking your naughty schoolgirl pussy!"

On the carpet beside the rutting couple was a slender young brunette in a pink leotard pulled down to her tapered waist exposing her plump pert melons. She had one hand pressed between her sleek thighs as her other ran across Tom's heaving chest in fondling encouragement. The brunette's breasts weren't as swollen as the squealing blondes but were still nearing the size of her own pretty head, defying gravity with their sheer perkiness and spherical superfluity.

On a level of purest clinical comparison, they might have been the smallest pair of milky mams in house and that made Mrs. Hope feel somewhat better as she stalked across the room with bloody purpose written large on her usually breath-taking features.

"What do you think you're doing? Get the hell off of him, Tom is mine!" She snarled, nearly spitting in jealous outrage.

Tom and the blonde didn't even hear her but the not-quite-as-busty brunette gymnast glanced up at Pamela before looking away dismissively.

"It's share and share alike, Big Sister." The shameless girl said petulantly, still rocking in place with her writhing hand wedged between her athletic thighs. "You wouldn't try and keep all this fine fucking hunk of man for yourself, would you? Besides, we were invited..."

Mrs. Hope groaned in heartfelt disappointment. She knew that giving Tom the phone hadn't been a good idea but she had been on the very edge and so close to finally bagging him. Tom had made it his final demand.

Now she was going to have to share him with these three poaching bitches.

Well, it could be worse. It wouldn't be the first time she had been forced to share a man. In fact, one-sided orgies were fast becoming the only way most XXX-girls were able to score their 'fix' with the male to female ratios spiraling quickly out of reasonable control.

But Mrs Hope still relished the early days when hot man-flesh and hard tasty dicks had been bountifully abundant and, like so many ladies of middling years, she pined for the past.

Those good old days of a few weeks ago.

The sight of that howling schoolgirl minx riding her Tom right in front of her made Pamela's pussy nearly cramp with excruciating need and she fell to her knees beside the two of them.

With a deep groan of resignation, she slid her own hand down the front of her frilly white thong and began to finger her swollen pearl...

________________

Tom moaned and shuddered in release as he painted Holly's young womb white with his boiling baby-batter, his uncomfortably bloated balls had felt like they were about to rupture. It was in these brief moments of blessed relief that his lust-crazed mind cleared enough for him to think coherently for a few moments before the primal imperative to fuck someone, anyone overcame him again.

"Oh yes, Tooomm~!"

His mind raced as busty little Holly convulsed above him, her immense milky rack rolling like ocean swells atop her slender torso. He was in his family's living room and one of his hands was clamped somewhere warm and wet... a quick glance showed that young Danielle was gripping his wrist as she ground his curling fingers between her clenching thighs.

Tom hadn't even realized that he had been trimming the bewitching young gymnasts' foaming snatch, and it appeared that it had been happening for some time now...

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,242 Followers
12