All Comments on 'Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 11'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MikeyTykesonMikeyTykesonalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic As always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazong!

MenoetesMenoetesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all. I am working hard on Part 12 and the story is fast headed towards a hard turning point. Hopefully I won't disappoint. Stay tuned and cheers for the encouragement!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great work again, I'm very interested to see where these virus mutations end up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is amazing. It would be interesting to see what creative ways the professor used to keep his students at bay all that time until he fortunately succumbed

DB71DB71over 1 year ago

So at this point the the men who have been the most resistant are not going to transform into bimbo sluts, but into raving sex starved bulls? What happens if two men go into their bull state are in the same room? Will they attack each other like Bettas? Who are well known for being highly territorial, with males prone to attacking each other if housed in the same tank; without a means of escape, this will usually result in the death of one or both fish. Will that happen if 2 Madcock’s are in the same room?

So far Dr Turner is the only one who’s been going from normal to beast mode. Is that because of his self made vaccine or something else? Maybe there just hasn’t been enough time for Stanley to cycle yet. Tom just started but he’s got some moments of post but clarity before slipping back into the sexual haze.

And what about his sisters? One is of age. Why hasn’t she been infected yet or is she immune?

Anyway, wonderful silly story, on to the next

jkthekatjkthekatabout 1 year ago

it's getting better all the time!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bimbo Outbreak is a superb sci-fi thriller, each chapter riveting from start to finish, and this chapter is no exception. Menoetes has given the reader an outstanding series, and in gratitude, a Five Stars rating for this fine author is most certainly deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When I think the story can't get better you prove me wrong. Fantastic work! Again...thank you for sharing. Thinking: and off to Part #12 I go....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES