Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 16

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus...
8.4k words
4.7
15.2k
17

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,243 Followers

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 016

Tom looked about his despoiled living room now his present concerns were taken care of.

Pamela Hope--his GoddessSlave was forgiven and welcomed back into the fold where she belonged. His precious BabyGirl HollySlave and his wicked Valkyrie TaniaSlave were His without question, His and His alone forever. Tom's powerful feelings of possessiveness might have felt foreign or even alarming to his old self but the idea that he should not only fuck such beautiful women but transform and own them so completely as well seemed only right to him now.

It was just the details of how exactly he made that happen and how he could replicate it that needed straightening out...

Oh sure, Tom could walk out onto the street right now. His Herculean physique and endlessly insatiable monster cock would draw in the XXX-infected sluts like the same fashion that a black hole draws in all of creation. He could fuck his way through legions of the gorgeous wanton whores, each one passing out in delirious cum-addled bliss at just a whiff of his potent mancum but then what good were they?

They would be empty barren vessels that would soak up his godseed like rain onto a sun-baked desert landscape. Always desiring more but never giving anything back. Never bringing forth new life.

Tom wasn't so deluded as to think it was his seed alone that was changing them. He had basted his little princess--still so light in his strong Daddy arms--in his opulent output. Filled her with it but before his PamelGoddess had nourished her, mothered her with sacramental milk, HollySlave was just like the rest of them. Eye candy at best. Only good for a pump and dump if he was feeling idle or horny and only in the case that one of His owned women wasn't around to receive his magnanimity.

They were, after all, above all others in status purely on the single, simple merit that they were His.

His women. His lovers. His possessions and when they walked through the streets glowing with radiant good health, supreme strength, impossible beauty and fat fertile bellies filled with Tom's heirs... other infected would bow before their inspired perfection. Knowing themselves inferior on a base animal level of instinct.

All because they were His and they loved him, adored him for it!

Tom could see it in his TaniaSlut's eyes, her bright emerald gaze fixated on his face wide with fanatical desire to please him. Desperately yearning for him in every possible way. The glimmer of wickedness in the periphery a silent promise that she would do anything he asked of her without question or moral qualm.

Stars above but Tom loved his wicked warrior woman as she held herself propped up against him, drawing in hard for air after their latest shared release. Her long full crimson locks falling down her svelte naked form like a soft, silken cloak of living hellfire, plastered in parts to her glowing shining sweat-slickened skin.

His hand returned to her smoothly muscled shelf of an ass and gave it a greedy squeeze making her moan huskily, biting her plush full bottom lip in a pout of desire. He could feel her hot tit-flesh plastered against his ribs. The moisture of her sweet lactate smeared and leaked down his side as she rubbed her bullet stiff nipples into his warm skin. It was this honeyed ambrosia Tom needed to confirm a few suspicions...

Tom was all but certain that his PamelaGoddess had the milk to change other common XXX-infected into her own new super-strain but did the same properties pass on to the new host? Would his TaniaSlut be able to convert regular XXX-infected girls with her breast milk? Would his BabyGirl Princess be able to?

If Pamela was the only one able to pass the strain then that would represent a bottleneck in the means of expanding his fertile harem and building his new kingdom but if not.... Well there was only one way to find out and his precious BabyDoll was preoccupied right now as he gave the SchoolSlut's leaking teat a thoughtful lick making her gasp and giggle.

"Tania, I need you-"

"Mmmm~ Yes Lord! Take me again, you needn't even ask. Just grab me whenever and fill my every hole..."

Tom held up his forefinger cutting off his over-eager SexWarrior and began over.

"Tania, bring me one of your unanointed sisters. We shall nourish them with your milk then see if they become worthy of receiving my royal seed."

"Please Tom, m-my Love. Allow me..." His Pamela Slave stuttered, rising shakily from the floor and straightening herself up.

Even in a freshly face-fucked state she was a heart-wrenching beauty. With her cum-stained lingerie and disheveled hair she was still hot enough to cause traffic accidents by simply walking down the sidewalk. Or to grace a runway in a Parisian High Fashion exhibition bringing world-class designers to tears with her unparalleled inner radiance.

With a few flicks of her hair and quick touch-ups to her face Pamela looked perfect again. No one would be able to guess she had recently been choking and swallowing her master's gargantuan GodCock. It throbbed anew just at the sight of her.

"Don't even bother, Sweetie." His TaniaSlut replied with a saccharine sweet smile, "Our Master has asked me to take this one. So why don't you just keep his glorious Cock warm for me until I get back?"

PamelaGoddess didn't need telling twice or any further encouragement. She just glided up to him with inhuman grace and pressed her incredibly luscious figure up against Tom's front. Wrapping her long slender arms around his chest she trapped his hot slick godcock up between the press of their bodies and let her fingertips gently trace the rocky musculature of his back.

Her fingers were feather soft, her manicured nails tracing lines of pleasure across his skin as she pushed herself firmly up against him. Looking up into his face with an expression of pure love, endless devotion and true worship.

"I love you my Master, my Tom," She murmured up at him, her lips were so moist, so plush, like perfect strawberry pillows glossed with his glistening cum. "You are more than I could have ever imagined. So perfect and powerful. I'm getting so wet by just smelling you, can you feel how hot you make me? All for you, Lord."

Her body was glowing with warmth and Tom could feel the heat of her pussy washing against his crotch like a bonfire. Her skin was softer than the most expensive silk stockings, rubber smooth and devoid of any flaw or imperfection. His tumescent manmeat was pressed up against her sculpted belly and sternum with its swollen head nestled in the soft valley of her mountainous under-boob.

It felt as though it were wrapped within a sheath of the richest satin. Pamela groaned in carnal need as it throbbed heavily against her, tingling like a live wire from the magical touch of her skin. The sexy goddess buried her face in his chest to lick and nibble at his flesh like some wanton sex-kitten.

She really was in a league of her own. Even in the presence of divine celestial bodies like HollySlave and TaniaSlut. If Tom was mighty Mars then Pamela was his perfect submissive Venus and the rest of their girls would be the many moons in their joint orbit. With a final lick at his BabyGirl's puckered nipple followed by a hungry claim of her pouting princess lips, Tom lowered his SchoolSlut back to her unsteady feet to wrap both of his powerful muscle-corded arms around his GoddessSlave and pull her tightly to him.

"Mine."

It was a single, simple word but delivered with such rumbling finality that it made his PamelaGoddess quiver and gasp in his embrace. Tom held her up as her knees went weak and a pulse of something warm and wet splattered against the base of his monster cock, dripping down his swelling balls. She had cum hard and urgently as he claimed her in a single command.

"Yeessss~ gasp Yours m-my Love!" She stammered, the quivering and shifting of her golden body against his raging mandick sending a pleasant shudder through him. Coaxing out a thick burst of precum to paint the underside of her spectacular cleavage which just made her moan again.

"I love my pretty Mommy and my big strong Daddy," His HollyGirl declared happily in her girly sing-song voice as she hugged them both. Mashing her massive overblown SchoolSlut knockers against their linked arms. "Maybe I can suck my Mommy's hot boobies again while my Daddy fills my little girl womb with all his yummy scrummy Daddy cum?"

"That sounds nice Princess, Daddy just needs to check on a few things first."

________________

Tania looked down at the three remaining XXX-sluts in the room. Grabbing them by their wrists, ankles and even their hair she had manhandled them easily into place leaned up against the television cabinet. They felt nearly weightless in her grasp and she marveled at her new strength. Another gift from her perfect Lord, ungh~ Tania loved him so much!

They moaned and groaned a bit at her rough handling but didn't come out of their cum-addled daze. There was so much of Him in the room now. The smell and taste of his ambient seed in the air made her shudder in bliss and knocked these lesser XXX-infected out like junkies getting second-hand high in a smoky Chinese opium den.

She had to avert her eyes from his powerful, magnificent body so she could get this done for him. Otherwise Tania would get nowhere, unable to do anything but stare adoringly at him and sink her nimble fingers into the molten heat between her sleek thighs. Obeying him was a thrilling pleasure in itself though and she felt her ever-gushing pussy thrum in sizzling hot ecstasy at the knowledge she was following His orders.

It was like her TomKing was gifting her with a sweet little cum for being an obedient extension of his worldly desires.

...And that was all Tania was, wasn't she? A good little FuckPet purpose built to ride his glorious GodCock all day long. To take in all his thick voluminous seed. To follow his loving commands and live her life in a pleasure filled pink fog where any thoughts other than those concerning him popped like so many silly soap bubbles.

Yes, that is all she was now and it was all sooo~ much nicer than her life before.

Looking down at the three unworthy offerings at her feet she could feel the sneer creeping over her face. She had been like them only a short time ago. So base, so weak, so insignificant. Now she was one of His girls. She belonged to Tom the One True Man and as far as Tania was concerned that put her one step below divinity.

On her knees, naturally.

She ran a critical eye over the schoolgirl brunette in the torn pink leotard with her big buoyant tits spilling out, was she worthy? With melons like that on her barely legal teen figure she was clearly a Bimbo strain, just as Tania had once been. But when she measured the caricature of a gymnast's curly brown hair against her own glowing silken locks the comparison was akin to comparing filthy rusted pig iron to the newest brightest burnished copper.

Yuck, it made her want to shake the little slut awake and tear her down a few pegs for fuglying up the room in her magnificent Masters presence.

The next wasn't much better. Pink dyed hair--would her milk and her Master's royal seed change that? Make it real somehow, Tania bet he could do it. She slid a single finger down her lean body and against her swollen clit at the thought of him again--No, focus up! She was wearing some kind of skin tight, fur lined, velvet romper or bodysuit in tiger print. It had been torn all the way open down the front exposing gently tanned flesh and a pretty nice rack topped with tight little nipples...

But sizing her up beside her SisterSlave Holly revealed no end of short-comings.

Her skin didn't glow enough. Her salon hair looked so fucking fake. Her lack-luster tits weren't swollen with holy milk. Even her battered pussy looked a bit loose (though her Lord might have been responsible for that) and not nearly tight or pretty enough!

How had any of these sad bitches been allowed anywhere near her great Lord's soul-changing monster cock? Tania wanted to spit on them in disgust.

The last one was the dusky skinned, coffee-haired brunette in a black spray-on minidress that she could barely make out as the entire thing was bunched up around her waist. Though, at least that left her thick tits and bubbly ass out on display.

Sure, she had those dark smokey eyes and that skin had the exotic rich tone of someone from the Mediterranean or perhaps the Middle East but her limbs were not nearly as long or lissom as that GoddessSlut Pamela. Nor was her rear as delightfully heart shaped or sculptured so pertly as Tania's own.

They were all disappointments in their own way and that made Tania furious. This was all she had to offer her beloved master? She should have been stalking the halls of the Victoria's Secret HQ, hunting and tracking down real beauty for him. Tania would have loved to see what the XXX-Virus did to women of that supreme aesthetic quality. Surely those were the breed of sexy women that would even get her wet just by glazing at them.

Then maybe, just maybe, she might have found a worthy supplicant there. There or at a Miss America Pageant perhaps? Would Tom allow Tania finger her burning pink pussy after dragging a few red and blue state champion sluts back to her Master? For her Lord Tom to claim then recklessly fuck and inevitably knock-up.

Would he give Tania the pageant crown to wear so he could admire her and compliment her while riding roughly Miss Texas from behind. Using the pageant queen's state sash like reigns to pull her deeper and deeper onto his humongous GodCock...

Urgh but she shivered with a small intense climax just imagining it.

Tania ground her slender digit harder against her thrumming clit and started to increase the pace of her tight circling finger as she looked down in disappointment at the three street quality XXX-infected strumpets before her.

They weren't good enough for her benevolent Lord. Almost no one was in Tania's opinion these days but she would do what little she could with them.

Reaching up to pinch a stiff tented nipple Tania moaned again as her warm breast-honey ran down across her knuckles. Producing milk for Him made her feel so fucking hot. After-all, what could be hotter than having big sloshing gravity-defying milkers to feed her Man, her God with?

Her swollen tittyflesh rippled as she shuddered again in another micro-climax, each blistering flash of pleasure an expression of her undying love for her TomLord and His beneficent kindness to her.

Nnnngh~ but just fantasizing about him made it hard to think about anything else, like how he was making her cum her sweet bimbo brains out. She had to get a hold of herself and finish the task he had given her. Tania had to nurture one of these... girls and prepare her for Him. Grimacing down at the three basic XXX-bitches she had to offer up to her TomLord she shook her pretty head in indecision.

How was she supposed to pick one of these "sheeople" to present to Him? Squeezing and twisting her freely leaking nips in both hands she groaned in despair. Fuck it, Tania had more than one tit didn't she? She would prove the abundance of her bounty to her Lord Tom.

After-all, she had plenty of milk to go around...

________________

Tom was lost in the heavenly sensation of his PamelaGoddess's incredible body pressed so firmly against his own massive frame.

She was so lush, so soft, so firm in all the right ways. She had become undeniably the hottest, most willing and enthusiastically malleable woman he had ever encountered and yet so completely utterly designed and built for his personal gratification.

Her long, slender legs were half buckled after her most recent knee-knocking, thigh-clenching orgasm in his arms. Her sweetly svelte yet extreme figure crushed up against his rocky frame by the simple brutal force of his powerful embrace. It was as though some deity of lust and fertility had molded Pamela into its ultimate avatar then immediately turned and submitted to him unwaveringly in body and in soul.

He clutched at her slender upper back as her half-prone position had his colossal member pushed up against her rubber smooth belly, sculpted solar plexus and half buried into the overripe valley of her gi-normous tits.

For that is what they were. Not breasts or mammaries or boobs. No, these mountainous fleshy protuberances projecting a foot out before her like massive twin celestial orbs in all defiance to the laws of physics and rational reason were Tits!

No other word fit the description and his immense turgid GodCock was sliding up in between their rippling fleshy confines. The heady rush of carnal delight prompted Tom to thrust his hips smoothly into her cum-slick cleavage. Reveling in the impossible silken softness of her skin and the satin pliant feel of her soft bulging milky flesh.

"Oh Daddy! Don't you love the feel of Mommy's big boobies around your Daddy cock? Maybe you want to fuck mine too?" His HollyGirl cooed beside them.

She was staring down at his Manflesh sliding inexorably deeper into PamelaSlut's epic under-boob with hungry anticipation. Tom growled as he held Pamela there and humped her swollen chest as though she were nothing more than a living sexdoll.

"Please my Love, use my body for your pleasure." Pamela panted, pressing her monumental melons together with her forearms and staring up at him with stars in her glowing jade eyes. "Every part of me is yours, Master. To do with as you wish. Just bless me with your holy seed."

Tom just grunted as a massive burst of clear hot precum just lubricated Pamela's overflowing titty-flesh further for his long dominating strokes up towards her chiseled clavicles. What was left of her pink and white lacy demi-bra had practically dissolved under the deluge of his voluminous GodSeed and her constantly flowing breast-honey.

"Please Tom, My Lord, My Love. Use me. Make me a vessel for your Love... for our future. Only you can save us all!" Pamela squealed tremulously bringing her slender arms together to trap his enormous length within the canyon of her careening cleavage.

The bulging apple-sized head of his monster cock--finally fully sheathed--crested from between the vast acreage of her immense rack and Pamela stared down at it greedily.

"Ooooh Daddy! I can't- I have to- Mmmmph!"

His BabyGirl didn't hold herself back. The moment his cum-slick tip breached the surface of Pamela's heavenly fleshy valley HollyGirl pressed herself into her Mommy's side, bent down and suctioned it into the sweet bow of her SchoolSlut lips with an ecstatic moan of elation.

"That's right, Sweetie. Swallow all of your Daddy down." Pamela purred to the eagerly slurping SchoolSlut. "Show our Master what a good girl you can be for him and serve his glorious DaddyDick."

"Mmmmhmmm~"

Tom grunted in satisfaction as an electrified wave of sparking euphoria crashed through him at the twin sensations of his little Princess's hot wet lips and his Goddess's warm pillowy tit-flesh worshiping his steely rod. By their harmonious moaning it was clear that their own pleasures mirrored Tom's own and the mixed odors of their ever ready, hungry pussies grew strong in the air.

Even so, Tom could distinguish between them clearly. They were both his women. Marked and owned by him and, should it ever come to it, Tom would be able to track them by their scents like a trained bloodhound sniffing the wind. He marveled at how much more he had become as his gorgeous LovePets worked his massive tool between themselves in their eternal quest to obey and please him.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,243 Followers