Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, she called them "milking machines" but really...

"How is the latest batch?" She asked Tamara offhandedly. Her heels clicked as Sierra crossed the room back to her desk to check on her investments.

Thinking of her "acquisitions" always made her so fucking wet. Sierra would need that ginger slut Anna working her sweet little mouth under the desk for the next hour at the very least. It was a wonder that she wasn't leaving a wet trail across the floor behind her.

"P-potent Ma'am. Very g-good. Thank you Ma'am."

"Very well, I shall see to it that you and your girls get your due share of the bounty once the processing is completed."

Sliding back into the massive dark leather chair and leaving a long glistening smear of her honey across the seat Sierra brought up a camera feed of her testing lab on one of the five large crystal flat screens arrayed out before her.

"Any uptake in our acquisitions, Ms Wight?" she asked, clicking through the different displays until she found the one that she wanted.

Ah, yes. There he was...

Former CEO Rex Albion was strapped to his milking machine. A reinforced steel frame that locked him down on all fours, stripped naked and prone like the wallowing pig he was. He might have been considered handsome once but right now with so many snaking chemical-laden IV lines and stick-on medical monitoring pads peppering his flesh, the fool looked more like a gently writhing coma patient bent over Hell's own pommel horse.

A prehensile nozzled suction hose was fitted to his groin, secured by crude leather harness with belts criss-crossing his hips and ass to affix it in place. A feed bag--an actual fucking feed bag--covered his mouth and chin as a set of VR goggles covered his eyes and ears.

Sierra knew that all he was seeing was her... her face and her voice were being piped directly into his psyche demanding one thing and one thing alone.

Cum for me...

Cum for me...

I am beautiful...

I am your Mistress...

I am your Goddess...

Obey me...

Cum for me!

It was a silly little looping video that she had spent all of sixty seconds filming on her phone but it more than did the job. With muffled grunts and tightening muscles the pathetic man was filling his cum-line with more precious product for her scientists to process and refine.

Seeing this self-important man brought so low made Sierra want to squirm and giggle in her over-sized chair. Her slick pussy left a big wet kiss on the exotic leather but she didn't care. Sierra was in control.

"Things are... slow on the acquisitions front. Sorry Miss Monroe but we are hearing some interesting rumors coming from a school district in the southern suburban catchment area. I will dispatch a team to investigate."

The downturn in the number of males captured troubled Sierra. They were both the key to, and the bottleneck in her supply line. She needed more healthy livestock if she wanted to increase production. That or pursue more aggressive means of draining those she had but that was... problematic. She had lost three of her little piggies to catastrophic heart failure already. Ah well, eggs and omelets and all of that nonsense.

"Interesting?" Sierra pondered arching a perfectly manicured silver brow at herself in the lighted mirror she kept propped up on the side of the desk for just this purpose. She really was just too beautiful. She blew herself a small kiss before turning back to regard her Chief Mammazon.

"Facts are still unclear Ma'am, something about a rampaging male specimen and maybe a new strain of the infection."

Well, that did sound interesting. Any fresh meat for her pig pens was always welcome. Provided they could be caught before contracting the virus and keeping abreast of any new viral mutations was just good business practice for her. Sierra knew this better than anyone.

She was one after all...

A Queen Bitch XXX-infected and so far completely unique as far as she knew.

Sierra had been very careful not to infect any others with her strain, she didn't want or need any competition. Not yet at least. She had gone so far as to swear off sex with men. Not that it had been too much of a stretch for her.

For what man was deserving of basking in her radiance?

How could she let some sweaty rutting pigs penetrate her glorious body with their foul meaty pricks? Flood her pristine depths with their raw filthy swine seed? She was all but certain that the virus had not only reshaped her into something nearly celestial in form but virginal too. She certainly felt tight enough down there. Tight and hot and wet right now as her eyes fell back upon the screen filled with tortured spasming groaning men.

No, Sierra was content to feed her infection with a carefully controlled intake of the fruits of her own labor.

"Very well, bring me back something of substance and I will increase your allotment of product this week."

That was how she did it, that was how she maintained her control over her staff and enforcers. Doling out a refined and distilled solution of manseed to keep them eager and coming back for more. Like a drug kingpin or opium warlord, Sierra found that she rather liked the comparison. Those were the kind of people who knew how to get stuff done.

Tamara set down the empty sample cup on a side table with a final wistful look at it. "Yes Ma'am Thank you Ma'am. I'll head the team personally. We'll not disappoint you."

"See that you don't. You are dismissed. Send in Anna on your way out."

Reclining in her lavish seat, Sierra let her brief ass hugging pencil skirt ride up her shiny silken thighs as she slowly trailed her perfectly manicured fingertips across the top of her swelling cleavage.

"You called for me Mistress?" A meek little voice asked from the massive double door entrance to her executive suite.

It was Alan--no, it was Anna. Alan had been her one-time schlub of a husband. A fat boorish ginger haired 'Paddy' of a man.

Anna, in stark contrast, was a stunning red-head with cute Irish features. With her milky white complexion and a willowy build dressed only in strappy sky-blue lingerie with sparkly thigh high stockings to match. The silly girl clicked her way into the room in snow-white platform pumps, the heels of which were only four inches high. She wasn't as poised or graceful as Sierra after-all.

But the thing Sierra loved most about her little pet's outfit--something she picked out for her personally each morning out of the pile of rejected offerings to her own extravagantly exclusive wardrobe--was her collar. It was a matching sky blue of her lacy lingerie and littered with rhinestones that spelled out a single word.

Plaything

Because that was all she was now; Sierra's little pet Plaything. Not her stupid husband and certainly not her equal. Never that.

Right now her pet's cute button nose was twitching like a bunnies and her sparkling green eyes were straying to the discarded sample cup on the side table only an arms reach away.

There was probably a smear or two of the latest batch left in it but Sierra did enjoy starving her little Anna of her special product. It was one of the games she liked to play. Watching her toy slowly start to come apart before piecing her back together again with the most tiny meager tastes of what she most desperately craved. Keeping the lissome red-head teetering on the knife's edge of sanity.

Reaching under the desk she fished about for the leash she had bolted to the underside of the desktop.

"Leave it, Pet." Her tone was all warning and brooked no argument, "Come here. Perhaps if you please your Mistress, I will allow you to lick that cup clean..."

Anna nodded demurely then dropped to hands and knees to make the long, languorous crawl across the sprawling office. Her face down, her long fiery mane of hair brushing the marble, her lovely panty clad ass swaying high in the air behind her. Crawling just like Sierra always demanded she do. Nothing turned her Mistress on like a good grovel.

Bouncing the end of the lead in one hand Sierra let her other trail down the deep V-line of her cleavage. To brush over the sheer silk of her designer cami and begin an achingly slow deliberate journey towards the burning molten heat between her gently spreading thighs.

"...but first I have something else for you to lick clean. You want to lick it clean. Don't you, Pet?"

"Y-yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

The reply came out small, a little scared and very girlish. Sierra could feel her pussy honey starting to puddle on the seat between her spreading thighs.

That was good, she would have Anna lick that up too. Because if there was one thing Anna did far better than Alan ever did, it was cleaning her Mistresses tight horny pink pussy...

________________

Hi, Menoetes here again. Thanks so much for reading the latest chapter of Bimbo Outbreak. I really hope you are enjoying where the story is going.

A lot of work and time goes into writing these stories and I love doing it. But sometimes, like so many writers, I get bogged down or hit a wall and that's when I turn back the encouragement and kind words of the readers to perk me back up again. Coffee too, lots and lots of coffee. My body is a temple to that most holy mistress of the coffee bean.

So please, let me know if you are liking my silly smutty storytelling or even just say hi. A few short words from you makes all the difference to me. Cheers and happy reading!