Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 19

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus...
8.3k words
4.79
12.4k
18

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,233 Followers

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 019

Tom tamped down the urge to charge out into the midnight streets and take back his BabyGirl Holly by sheer raw force.

He wasn't some raging monster like Dr Turner's beast alter-ego. Tom was a thinking creature above all else and if this situation were a chess game then he wanted all his pieces firmly and strategically in place. He had been taken by surprise by an armed and organized force none of them had anticipated but that was about to change.

"What is she? I've only seen her strain of infection once before on a news broadcast." Tom asked in a deep musing tone of voice.

The woman in question was trembling on her knees in the middle of the lounge room. Her head bowed and her long glossy hair hiding a strong but striking face under a shiny midnight curtain. Tom sat before her on his sex-stained couch, set center stage in the middle of the room as his remaining women fawned over him.

His GoddessSlave Pamela stood behind him, leaning over to rest a stupendous bare milky breast on his shoulder as she gently lavished his throbbing temple in feathery adoring kisses.

"Her breed is called a Mammazon, my Love. Her viral mutation makes her extremely strong and predatory when it comes to men." She whispered warmly into his ear as her long delicate nails played lovingly with the small hairs on the back of his neck making him shiver. "Not strong enough to take you from us though. Never that."

Tom turned his head to take her stiff proffered nipple between his hungry lips and draw out a mouthful of her rich sweet cream. It caused Ms Hope to gasp and shudder with bliss, leaning further into him to offer more of her bountiful ambrosia to her Master but Tom broke away and swallowed.

He could feel her milk making him stronger. Filling him with vibrant energy and fueling his still enhancing body's changes. Tom could feast from her for a week and she would joyfully feed him as he so desired. Her breast milk was without peer and the benefits of it were palpable.

But Tom didn't have a week... more's the pity.

"What is your name?" Tom directed this question directly at the raven haired Mammazon, as the newly transformed Ms Summer's knelt on the couch beside him gently kissing the fast healing bruises and cuts he had earned in the fight.

The extra-curvaceous gym teacher seemed to enjoy licking his hard muscles and murmuring soft words into his radiant skin as though she wanted to taste every inch of him in worship with her rapturous exploring tongue.

Her transformation hadn't been as extreme the third time around. Tom had wondered what introducing a third strain would do to an XXX-infected woman's body and the answer had been... not much.

The changes had been small, even if the over-all effect had been pronounced. Her hips and ass were still full and firm in her over-taxed lycra booty shorts. Her thighs still plush but her waist had trimmed down even further. Her already mountainous tits had risen and firmed up higher on her chest then began to leak an endless rivulets of ivory milk that dripped down her body giving her flawless flesh a constant glistening wet sheen.

Her skin had grown smoother, the tan richer and her autumn hair had thickened and flowed all the way down to tickle the top of her full bubbly ass. It was as though her already stunning over-ripe beauty had been refined right down to the cellular level.

"An-Annemie..." Came the croaked reply from the floor in front of him.

"Enemy? That's fitting." Scoffed Tania.

She was the only one not currently servicing her Master at the moment. She towered over the kneeling woman instead, ready to inflict righteous justice on her at his merest word.

"I think she pronounced it Anime?" A sweet girlish voice piped up from between his widespread legs.

Kneeling and worshiping Tom were his TaniaSlave's offerings.

Three achingly irresistible young women all eagerly kissing, licking and slurping at his jutting manhood. Taking it in turns to suck him into their hot mouths and deep down their tight teenaged throats. They were feeding. Drinking down the endless fountain of his bubbling seed which he tirelessly produced on command.

The transformed school gymnast and the two fantasy escorts had revealed an interesting fact after drinking Tania's Goddess strain milk; that Skank strain XXX-infected reacted differently to the potent lactate than Bimbo strain infected.

"Her name is Annemie. I think it's Dutch, Dear. Now focus on your AlphaKing, it's not polite to talk with your mouth full." Pamela gently chided from behind. Reaching a long slender arm down across Tom's shredded body to pat the offending Skank on her bobbing head.

Skank breeds, as it turned out, didn't turn into massive booby-monster pornstar baby factories. In fact, their bodies tightened, hardened and slimmed up. Their tits were still big, sure but they were not the bra-exploding titanic knockers of his previously Bimbo strain lovers.

Their limbs had lengthened and grown firm with lithe muscle, their hips thickening a fraction as butts rounded and flexed into perfectly tight little globes ripe for the spanking. Their hair had grown in length and shone as their glowing skin was washed clean of the slightest imperfections.

Heck, one of them now had permanently natural bubblegum pink hair that cascaded all the way down to the kneeling CumSluts knees on carpet as she happily sucked Tom down her hungry straining esophagus. She gurgled excitedly and swallowed the heavy wad of his GodSeed that she was rewarded with.

They all looked like college level competition cheerleaders at the heights of their careers and physical conditioning. Though ones that could still spend a productive night on a stripper pole. Maintaining their newly virginal tight frothing pussies and those flat taut tummies until he could bloat them with his hot potent cum and allow them to grow fat with his royal offspring.

"Why did you take my sisters and my HollySlave, Annemie?" Tom asked, turning his head to the other side and reaching over to heft one of Simone Summer's heavy overflowing mounds to his lips for another ecstatic mouthful of strengthening milk.

Ms Summer's gasped and cooed. Threading her long fingers through his thick hair and urging him to drink deep as she shuddered from the intense breast-gasm that rushed through her.

"Answer him, you worm." Sneered Tania grabbing a handful of the kneeling woman's inky tresses and forcing her head up to stare at Tom. Her big nomad blue eyes were wide in shock and fear but unable to look away from his form, naked but for a short satin bathrobe which he hadn't bothered to tie shut.

"We-We were sent here to investigate and c-capture any men we could find." The tall alluring Asian captive stuttered, her eyes running over every exposed inch of his hardened body. "Bu-But we saw you put down the monster outside so T-Tamara wanted to have insurance... ho-hostages, just in case."

"Cowardly bitches." Tania spat before tossing the shaking woman to the carpet again and wiping her hand on her bare thigh as though it were filthy from the brief contact.

Tom let his gaze wander to Dr Turner who was skulking by the door leading to the kitchen. The aging school teacher looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there in that moment, shame and angst written plainly on his wrinkled face. His eyes were downcast, not ready to look at Tom or at the hedonistic sexual tableau he was starring in.

"We'll get them back." Tom stated simply and Tania's eyes blazed with hardened confidence and true fanatical devotion.

He had said it and so it would be. In her zealot's eyes it was now a promise set in steel. An immutable fact that simply hadn't come to pass yet but was as inevitable as the sunrise. Resting one foot on the small of the home-invaders back, she pushed the fearful whimpering Mammazon brutally down into the carpet as she stepped over to take her place on the couch, kneeling at his side.

"You make me so wet, my Lord, my Master..." Tania groaned as she plastered her hot busty body against his side and took hold of his wrist to guide it to her torrid streaming love-tunnel.

Dipping in a few fingers and wrenching a lip-parting gasp from his glorious Valkyrie, Tom found it to be true. "I love you so much, my King, command me then fill me with your majestic seed. Let me fight for you, I'll take your righteous vengeance directly to those who stole our sisters from you. Then you can fuck me pregnant atop their vanquished corpses once we are victorious."

Then Tania smashed her lips into Tom's for a sizzling smoldering kiss. Her mouth opened as her greedy tongue tasted his, lashing and dancing as her fingertips tracing his sculpted jawline. Tom wrapped a broad arm around her teensy tiny waist and dragged her hard up against his rocky side.

Where she belonged; his furious, ravishing savage woman.

Tania had fought beside him like a hellcat and even if they hadn't won the battle--together with her and the rest of his unique XXX-infected--Tom was going to win the war. He would become an unstoppable force with more women like those surrounding him. Tom let himself get lost briefly in the fiery passion of her lavishing kiss as he dumped a fat load into the sucking mouth, gulping throat and empty belly of the slim olive-skinned escort with unexpected force.

The enraptured CumSlave just moaned in response, shivered through a crashing climax and swallowed all the harder. She milked the cock lodged in her esophagus for more before being dragged off by the striking young brunette in the torn gymnastics leotard. She, in turn, eagerly enveloped Tom's still erupting steely rod with joyous squeal. Then pushed her thick plump cock-suckling lips wetly down his gargantuan length until she was kissing him at the very base. Her narrow graceful throat bulged almost grotesquely from the sheer girthy mass of his meaty tool.

"Mmmmmnnph~!"

Without breaking the sweltering kiss, Tania draped one supermodel long leg across his lap and over the heads of the three cock-slobbering teen queens before climbing Tom like a goddamn tree.

Her long slender arms encircled his bullish neck. Her tight flexing ass and dripping snatch shifted over until seated firmly across his lap, coming to rest on the schoolgirl gymnast's curly bobbing head. With a guttural moan and tuck of her pelvis, Tania forced the athletic SchoolSlut's face further down his straining leaking cock. Tania rolled her powerful hips and both of Tom's big hands instinctively grabbed onto her muscular derriere.

His big thumbs rested in the deep dimples above each generous cheek, his rough fingers squeezing the flexing flesh there mercilessly as she panted her pleasure into his open mouth and wetly matted the barely legal teen's wavy dark locks with her gushing pussy-honey.

"Yaaasssss~, my Lord! My King! Tell me to break your enemies before you. Tell me to smash apart their petty tin-pot empires and bring them low. Tell me to present them to you in chains so you can grind them to dust beneath your mighty heel." She gasped against Tom's hungry lips as the groaning SchoolSlut trapped on his raging spurting manhood by Tania's hard grinding pussy started to struggle for air. His Valkyrie's glistening girlcum ran down the sides of the brunette's reddening face to mingle with his cooling spend on her reddening cheeks.

"Hhhhhhhnnnrgh~!"

Pressing her sweat-slick forehead against his manly brow Tania stared into Tom's eyes. Her own burning emerald orbs blazing with a fanatical love and devotion. Her body bucking and writhing against him, heedless of the struggling youthful beauty caught beneath her powerful clenching thighs.

"Command me, my Master. Command me and then fuck me." She hissed out. Baring her teeth as Tom slid one hand into the crack of her ass, grabbed her by her quivering quim and bodily lifted her. Finally freeing the beet-faced choking schoolgirl off his pulsing jerking rod just as a thick burst of man-juice roped across her captivating visage.

He painted the stunning girl from chin to temple and plastered a watering eye shut with his potent jism. When Tania really got going she was like a turbo-charged supercar that needed a firm steering hand to keep her from flying off the track.

With the few fingers buried deep in the flame-haired amazon's steamy convulsing pussy Tom curled her writhing body like a dumbbell. Raising her up his torso until her massively ripe abundant tits were level with his face. Tania leaned down to mash her heavenly mounds into his ravenous maw.

Milk flooded Tom's throat just as he came again. Splashing more hot seed across the startled face of the pastel-haired barely legal escort. She was holding him tightly by the base. Preparing to cram all of him into her sultry cum-glazed face yet again.

Her dark almond eyed partner caught on quickly.

She darted in and gathered up the pungent spunk with a long broad lick of her wide pink tongue. She was prepared to gulp it all down when the bubblegum tigress seized her by the face and kissed her hard, trying to steal back her own share of his voluminous load with her moaning painted lips.

"Yeeessss~ drink from me, my Lord, drink all I have and more! Drain me dry and grow stronger, strooongerrrr~!"

Tom glutted himself on Tania's golden breast-milk. Enervating himself further as she cried out, melted like warm butter into his ravening hold. His grasping palm dripped with her pussy juices as she became a helpless quivering mass atop him.

It was as though they were a closed circuit ecosystem.

Tom drank from his Goddess Strain XXX-Slaves to grow in power. Then, in return, he gave back to them with prodigious loads of his GodCum. Feeding them. Fucking them and refining them into stronger, sexier versions of themselves. Tying them ever tighter to him with each pussy-crushing climax he gifted them with as Tom drank and drank some more.

Rinse and repeat, a perpetual motion cycle of blistering sex that ramped up the longer it continued as the gains accumulated for him and his women. His FuckPets, his CumSlaves...

For he was their True Man. Their one and only and in return they would give everything of themselves to him. Forming a tribe of hyper-fertile, uber-sensual, all-powerful goddesses to kneel at his feet and worship his GodCock as he came into his own dominion...

But first Tom needed to take back what was rightfully his!

Finally pulling away from Tania--who was little more than a grunting mewling mess of loose limbs and tangled crimson hair in his clutches--Tom looked over to see Pamela and Simone softly talking to Dr Turner.

The old man's eyes still staring fixedly on the carpet between his bare feet. Both golden goddesses were naked but for a white and pink frill thong clinging to Pamela Hope's rolling knock-out hips and ass, and the cum-stained blue lycra booty shorts practically painted onto Ms Summers own enchanting assets.

"James, I would speak with you." Tom stated as he lay the twitching form of Tania gently down on the couch then stood.

The three ex-Skanks wrestling their moist lips and scalding tongues around his bulging cockhead didn't miss a beat as they rose on their knees to keep it lodged between their soft slurping mouths.

Even the brunette in her high-school leotard had returned after finally regaining her breath. Her dark hair shiny wet with Tania's nectar as she rejoined the other two CumSluts in jostling over Tom's slick spouting shaft.

Annemie the captured Mammazon was still lying on the carpet where Tania left her. The gorgeous Asian's mouth opened and closed like a landed carp as her wide eyes locked onto Tom's endlessly hard, eternally cumming manflesh. She appeared to be mesmerized by its magnificent presence.

Dr Turner shuffled his way around her to stand before Tom. His elderly frame diminutive before Tom's own towering body.

"I am going to need the help of your "friend", James..." Tom began but Dr Turner was already shaking his head until Tom raised a single finger to still the man's unspoken protestations. "If this first attack is any indication of what we are dealing with then I will need your help in taking back my sisters. This is not a request. You will assist me."

"It doesn't matter if it's a request or not, Tom. I want to help you, I really do..." Dr Turner responded plaintively, throwing his hands out at his sides in a gesture of hopeless futility. "I just don't think I can change with you so close to me. "It" is scared of you. Of what you represent."

"You said it was a matter of arousal..." Tom mused looking about the room in thought, then realized the problem.

These women. These perfect, beguiling new goddess-strain XXX-infected were His. Tom could not part with one any more than he could part with a limb.

Furthermore they would never willingly endure the touch of another man. Tom knew instinctively that if he ever commanded them to service another male they would obey but the entire experience would be repulsive to them on the highest order of magnitudes. Furthermore, the act of compulsion would forever pollute his bond with them. It would be stained by the event, never to be clean and whole again.

There was Annemie the Mammazon but Tom needed her for another part of the plan percolating and forming in his racing mind.

Perhaps he could grab one of the neighbors... How many infected women still lived in his neighborhood anyway? Simone Summers took note of the troubled expression on Tom's face and moved up beside Dr Turner, her gigantic bared tits bouncing and swaying heavily with each hip rolling step.

She had the home's cordless phone in hand.

"Don't worry Master, Pamela and I were just discussing Dr Turner's "performance anxiety" and I know at least two people I can call who would be more than happy to help him through it..." Her expression suddenly turned a bit pensive and she chewed her bottom lip.

Her eyes tracked up to Tom then down at the three cheerleader hot coeds slobbering and giggling over his jutting lance of eternally rigid man-meat.

"Though you might present a complication if you get too close, Master... perhaps we can dress you in ugly, baggy clothes? Put a brown paper bag over your head with holes cut out for your eyes?"

So, Ms Summer's had a hidden flirty side. Tom was a little startled to realize she was flirting with him and even felt a mite amused at her banter.

He graced the three kissing licking champion cock-sucking cheerleaders one massive final load. He blasted it across the combined press of their gorgeous flushed faces. Basting their blushing cheeks, glittering eyes, pert noses and even their damn hairlines in a grand-finale cannonade of cum. It sent them reeling and gasping to the floor as Tom reached down and picked up Annemie by the webbing harness strapped over her back.

He effortlessly lifted and carried her like airport luggage. The muscular Mammazon didn't struggle, she just went limp like a doe eyed ragdoll cat.

"Make the calls then get everyone cleaned up and dressed for action." He said as he walked up to his GoddessSlut Pamela hope and extended his crooked arm to her. She slipped her slender hand into it with a brilliantly bright radiant smile that could have outshone the sun itself. "We have a few questions to ask and a few stops to make before we move against our foe."

He began to walk towards the kitchen with his Goddess on one arm and his prisoner under the other before pausing to look back over his shoulder. "Oh and Simone... I will be punishing you later for those insolent little backhanded remarks."

Ms Simone Summer's grin was almost as bright as Pamela Hope's... almost.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,233 Followers