Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching out a shaking hand she tapped at the controls to drop the first of her blast doors. That closed off the corridor and Sierra allocated extra generator output to the powerful mag-locks that locked it securely in place at both the floor and the ceiling.

She was sitting in a puddle of her own overflowing girl-juices now.

The uber-expensive, one-of-a-kind bespoke leather desk chair was forever ruined but Sierra didn't care as she watched the defending Mammazon finally collapse under the onslaught of her Tom's fire axe.

As the muscular woman fell Tom and his silly sluts stepped unhurriedly to one side to allow the barreling mass of a second massive monstrous XXX-infected male to roar past them to crash into the blast door leaving a large dent in the thick metal.

Thick metal that was built to withstand the concussive force of high explosives! Oh god, Sierra trimmed at her pussy even faster as she curled her honey-soaked fingers within her sodden snatch to rub against that sweetest spot and screamed as her whole body thrashed in paroxysmal joy.

Her pussy drooled for him just as her mouth did.

Saliva sluicing down her perfectly angular chin and into her glistening wet, thrusting cleavage bulging out from within her sweat slick designer lace cami. She could practically smell him now! How that was even possible fourteen floors up and with specialized CDC-approved HEPA filters installed throughout the closed cycle climate control, Sierra did not know.

Her top-story command center was her final bastion of defense.

The entire floor was on a totally separate and completely independent air, water, power and data grid from the rest of the building. It had its own generator and water tanks on the roof above. Right beside the ultralight Mosquito XE helicopter Sierra could use as a final escape if it ever came to that.

The flow of information to her main terminal was heavily encrypted and almost one way. Securely protected read-only data flowed up to her through countless firewalls and filters as her commands and orders flowed back down the opposite direction.

Her designer office outfit was dripping with the sweat of excitement and carnal anticipation. Her tall high heels kicked off and her chiffon panties a long forgotten memory. Sierra's blood red pencil skirt was bunched up high on her slick slender thighs and felt too tight around her hips for some reason.

The cami spotlighting as a blouse wouldn't sit right no matter how she tugged and pulled at it. All of her transcendent elegance was burning alight with her need to have him. To have Tom, and it was driving Sierra to reckless new heights as she hunched over her control console panting, hips humping and cumming loudly in the otherwise still and silent penthouse.

"Aliiiive~ nnnnrgmph! I want him... I want... him. Alive!"

Sierra broadcast her mangle words out over the internal P.A. system as she redirected more power to the locks on the blast door but her prized pet had joined the overgrown man-beast in attacking the reinforced barrier. Rending and warping the hardened steel as her Mammazons all huddled together, cowering on the other side.

One of them was desperately hammering at the elevator call button but Sierra had locked down the lifts five thrilling climaxes ago.

Another typed command resulted in heavy shutters rolling down and enclosing the smashed glass building front, sealing everyone inside. Her Mammazons would be victorious or they would be meat. There would be no retreat. No escape as Sierra had no patience for weaklings or failures and nothing fought so desperately as a trapped animal.

Still she could offer them some assistance as their ever benevolent Mistress...

Just as the blast door was about to be dragged free of its mountings Sierra fired off a desperate command. Deep in the bowels of her headquarters industrial pumps spun to life and chemicals gurgled through rubber pipelines as gallons of the pharmaceutical drug known as Carfentanil were sprayed invisible and odorless into the Lobby's air supply system.

It poured out through the vents and filled the large enclosed space. Her warriors should all be safely masked up but the grotesque creature wasn't.

Sierra shuddered deliciously, loose starlight hair plastered across her sweaty brow and rosy cheeks as she watched the monolithic monster stagger and stumble backwards. Behind him the maid and the nurse dropped like stones as did one of her Mammazons whose mask had been lost in the fighting.

She waited for the mutated beast to succumb to narcotic-induced sedation. It crashed like a falling redwood through a glass coffee table before going still. Sierra cut off the flow of her knock-out gas and began cycling clean air again. That was one very large dog out of the fight, one of her prime targets caught by her to be added to her livestock collection... but not the true prize.

Her Tom was down to three whores supporting him now; the two cheerleaders and the redheaded maniac from the assault footage earlier. Sierra still commanded the nine remaining armed and trained Mammazons and that had to be enough. The angel-faced CEO couldn't wait any longer. She desperately needed to capture him, her Tom!

"For fucks sake just- nnnmph! Just dog-pile him, you useless pack of mongrel bitches!" Sierra howled through the P.A. then cut the power to the mag-locks on the blast door.

It had taken four incredibly strong Mammazons with lifting gear to wrestle with and install the damn thing. It took Tom a fraction of a moment to tear it clean out of its housing and send it crashing off to one side, Cracking the smooth marble flooring under the booming weight of the impact.

Then Tamara and her girls were on him. Rushing at him with the weight of their superior numbers behind them. Tom had dropped the axe to shift the door and his fiery haired lunatic swung it now, even as the lead Mammazon Tamara dived under the blow to connect with Tom in a flying tackle, He staggered back under her not-inconsiderable weight and force but didn't fall.

One of the mad cheerleaders started to whale on the chief enforcers back and shoulders with her baseball bat but Tamara clung fast with her arms clasped tight around his broad waist. Her head ducked low into her vast smooshed cleavage for protection.

Two more Mammazons leapt for Tom as he spun, trying to dislodge Tamara. One got an axe haft in the gut for her troubles but the other landed firmly on his side--wrapping her mighty arms and legs around his body--clinging like a leech as she trapped his arm and tried to get him into a choke hold with her interlocked forearms.

Then they were all on him.

Sierra's forces mindlessly rushed past Tom's skimpily costumed companions. Taking what blows they could and falling to those that they couldn't. Four went down but that still left two more to leap onto him. Dog-piling him just as Sierra had instructed.

Tom finally collapsed under their combined weight. It had to be over eight hundred pounds! Sierra groaned in soulful desire as his fireman's helmet tumbled across the cold stone floor. Strong hands pulled at firefighters gear and outfit. Fit strong bodies clung to Tom as the three remaining XXX-sluts tried to drag him free off of them.

"Yeessss~... please gawd, fucking yes!"

Sierra was on her feet.

She leaned far over the expansive desk with both her cum dripping hands buried deep in her crotch. Sex-sodden fingers blurred across her drooling snatch as hot liquid love splashed liberally down her sumptuous thighs and puddled on the pristine marble floor between her stocking-clad feet.

Her blotchy beautiful face was all but pressed up against the crystal display, Sierra's hot panting breath fogging up the screen. Her moment was here and she felt her penultimate climax boiling up inside her core like a geolithic force ready to explode forth like an erupting Mount Saint Helens.

Soon, so breath-takingly soon! Only once her victory was finally assured and her control was incontrovertibly complete would Sierra have the greatest cum of her life!

Wait, but something was wrong...

The fighting had suddenly ceased and her Mammazons were all climbing off her prize and looking about in confusion. Getting to her feet was not Tom but the biggest Mammazon Sierra had ever seen. A stunning statuesque Asian with long midnight hair flowing freely over the shoulders and down the back of the fireman's jacket she wore. Sierra's cum-addled mind faltered as the name came to her...

Annemie?! When had she grown so big? How dare she play her beloved Mistress like this?

Sierra's final imminent explosive climax flowed away like water out of a broken glass as the blood drained from Sierra Munroe's exquisite face. Turning from hotly flushed to ghostly pale in the space of a few faltering heartbeats.

Her shaky hands slowly came up to grab the sides of the screen in disbelief. She smeared her juices along the edges as her knuckles whitened and her grip tightened.

What had happened, where was Tom?!

Cold denial was fast giving way to a furious rage as Sierra prepared to rip the display monitor from its mounting and fling it across the penthouse office when a voice--smoother and richer than the finest Spanish hot chocolate--spoke up from behind her, making her shiver.

"That was quite the show. Did you enjoy our little diversion, Miss Munroe?"

________________

Phew! That was a big one. The chapter that is. Get your mind out of the gutter, Dearest Reader.

I really hoped you enjoyed it. We are headed into the final few chapters of this story but I am percolating a few ideas for another tale written in the same Bimbo Outbreak setting. We will see.

As always, you can help me keep the writing momentum rolling by dropping me a kind comment, sending an encouraging PM or even buying me a coffee. I love writing my own style of silly smut but sometimes I need a little nudge to keep at it.

Cheers and happy reading!