Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 22 - Finale

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus ends.
7.9k words
4.78
14.7k
36
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Bimbo Plague Redux.

Part 022 - Finale

Tom drank in his PamelaGoddess's kiss. It was gentle at first. Endlessly loving. Her full ruby lips pressed against his tasting of ambrosia and sparking a primal hunger for more.

Tom rose with their passionate lips still locked and stepped away from the worthless fuckdoll moaning beneath him. He ardently pressed himself up against her celestial figure, claiming his PamelaQueen as she melted back against him. Tom's strong hands circled her tiny waist and slender back, the vinyl of her skimpy catsuit cool against his palms, as their shared kiss deepened with crushing force.

Their tongues fervently sought each other as Pamela's elegantly gloved hands danced up the wide column of his neck and her clever fingers laced into his thick hair to pull him even closer. She mashed her plump lips against Tom's with a throaty groan of distilled desire.

Behind them the thing that had been Sierra Munroe wallowed in a dense puddle of Tom's spend. Her over-blown curves and vacant bimbofied face were slathered in glossy white as she rolled and moaned, licking at the sticky mass on the cold marble floor and giggling mindlessly.

The ex-CEO had once wished to bathe in the precious seed and that wish had finally become a reality.

All it had cost her was everything.

"I can't wait." Pamela breathed, biting at Tom's lower lip. "I cannot wait to be yours completely, my Love."

"You are mine already." Tom growled. "You've always been mine, Pamela. There is no changing that."

"Oh Tom, my King. You haven't fucked me and filled me with your glory yet..." Pamela moaned, breaking the molten kiss to look up at him with those flaring jade and gold eyes. "Take me, my Love. Take me and show the whole world who I belong to."

Those glowing orbs gazed deeply into Tom. Impossibly enchanting and looking directly into him, basking in him and everything Tom was to her. He couldn't look away, didn't want to look away, so instead he returned her worshipful expression with one of his own. Running one hand down into the crack of her spectacular ass, Tom seized the ripe golden flesh there possessively as his other came up to pull down the straining zipper of the skintight catsuit.

"Mine." Tom growled, tearing away her heavy bra to let her immense gravity defying breasts sprang free of the glossy black material. Her perfect rosebud nipples were bullet-hard, already glistening with flowing milk for him.

"Yes, yours. All yours, Master! Oh... Tom. Ooooh~ my Love."

Pamela cried out as he bent down and lathered his tongue across her mountainous tit-flesh. Suckling a milk-laden peak into his mouth and drinking deep before swiping his rough tongue across her shining flesh to feed ravenously from the other.

Her skin was golden and flawless, polished satin that Tom wanted to taste every inch of. Her breast-honey was peerless in flavor and he could feel it invigorating the perpetual dynamo of his churning passions like a shot of pure nitros into a revved-up supercharged engine.

Tom wanted more... more of his GoddessQueen. More of her divine life-giving lactate until he felt fit to explode from the supernatural strength and vigor it bestowed upon him.

She was quaking in his indomitable grip. Her beguiling body wracked with a chain of blissful breastgasms as Tom lifted her off her feet and slid her soft exquisite curves up his broad chest to more readily ravage her heavenly mounds.

Then Pamela's milky creamy melons were at eye level and his cum-drenched cock was pinned ecstatically between the crush of their heated flesh. That titanic pillar of steely Godflesh was pressed into her smooth bare belly and jerked wildly at the contact with her velvet soft glowing skin. Precum rolled freely from it, wetly kissing her perfect radiant flesh before being absorbed into her pristine form. Further fueling her angelic beauty and elevating her with its blessing.

"Oh, yes. Yes, YES Tom! More... haaa~ take more of me. Take all of me!" Pamela panted, her gorgeous head dipping to plant soft adoring kisses along his rugged hairline as Tom buried his face into her heaving rippling cleavage. "Every part of me is yours. Remade and reforged by... Nnnngh~! lust and fever to love and worship you... oh gawd!"

Her long elegant fingers tugged shakily at his clothing, making tremulous attempts at pulling the dark sweater off rapidly swelling and hardening muscles.

"Here SisterMother, please allow us to tend to you." His TaniaQueen said reverently, stepping forward with a gentle smile on her usually vicious cherry lips. She looked like a bridesmaid joyfully witnessing the holy union of two of her dearest loved ones.

"Ooooh, yes! PamelaMommy pleeeease~..." His HollyQueen begged, bouncing on her tiptoes in excitement and swaying from side to side with her hands clutched together beneath her massive out-thrust breasts. Milk was dripping from her puckered teats and puddling on the alabaster floor between her bare feet from her own girlish arousal. "Let us help you so Daddy can fuck you full of new baby sisters for us!"

Pamela smiled radiantly back at them. Maternal pride filled her gorgeous flushed face as she quickly nodded before moaning and shuddering through another sweet soul-shuddering breast-gasm.

Two sets of hands came up to unfasten and then rip at Tom's clothing. Pamela's enervating milk was stoking the internal furnaces of his Man-strain infection, his body growing and broadening. Her sublime tit-honey rapidly being converted to further bone and muscle mass by the alien virus riding his DNA.

Tom's cotton sweater shredded apart as much from his increasing size as from his BabyGirl's tearing nails. His charcoal slacks were caught on his bulging thighs until the seams surrendered and parted before the rippling muscles swelling within.

"Oh, Pamela. You taste fucking amazing." Tom growled as she planted soft adoring kisses upon his brow and nursed him at her bountiful bosoms. "Just the feel of you... Fuck!"

Pamela's immaculate skin was finally pressed against his own, the skinship Tom so desperately craved with her finally realized. It prompted a great surge of his Godseed to erupt from him. Splashing heavily against the underside of her magnificent rack and painting her sternum as Tom groaned in fitful pleasure around her gushing nipple. His GoddessQueen soaked it into herself, feeding her own goddess-strain with his potent man-juices.

"Yours, my love. Forever yours..." She whispered to him between hitched gasps and shivering moans. "Bless me, my King. Please... Uuuummph! Bl-Bless me moooore~..."

Ms Summers had spun the large cum-soaked office chair around to watch the erotic display. Her tight black pants discarded on the floor as the incredibly curvy teacher urgently fingered her sodden snatch. Watching the momentous coupling with awe as she pushed up the black halter top to squeeze at her own massive overflowing tits.

Simone's womanly juices ran freely from between sawing digits further despoiling the expensive leather of the seat as she gasped and humped her thick round hips towards Tom, mad desire for him written large upon her beautiful face.

The beast-strain gymnast almost jerked clean out of the cum-slick upholstery when the sound of a shocked squeak came from under the massive mahogany desk. With a needy dissatisfied groan Ms Summer's half turned, bending over her rolling fingers then paused as she looked under the desk...

"Oh... You poor little Dear! What are you doing under there?" She asked before reaching under the polished timber and leather monstrosity, "Here, let's unclip you and help you up."

Tom was lip-locked with his golden GoddessQueen once again, tasting her rich milk and her moist tongue together as she wrapped her long toned legs about his waist. He peeled the black vinyl of the cat-suit off her slim golden shoulders and kissed her sculpted collar bones as she shimmied it down to her thick hips, gasping for him all the while.

"I love you so much, my King." She crooned, happy tears glistening like diamonds in the corners of her dazzling jade eyes. "It was always you I truly sought, I know that now. The only man I could ever love."

The knife heels of the thigh-high leather boots clacked together above his muscular behind and she circled her slender arms about his neck to drag herself back up him for another sizzling kiss. His massive tumescence prodded into her svelte pelvis as she climbed Tom like a tree to reach his hungry lips with her own again.

With his GoddessQueen clinging firmly to him, Tom traced his hands down her smooth flawless flesh to the bottom of the zipper and slowly tore the dark vinyl costume open. He peeled it gently from her, the tough plastic material warping and parting effortlessly under his powerful hands as Pamela purred her delight into his mouth at the dominant display.

He had her at long last. Bared to Tom but for her long dark boots and midnight elbow gloves. Her long dark chocolate hair cascaded down her slender back to tickle the backs of his groping hands as they roamed over her curvy hips and cupped her glorious globular butt.

They were kissing again. Making out wildly like giddy teens drunk on their raging hormones, as his PamelaQueen ground her unbelievable body up against Tom. Coaxing out ever more of his spurting precum for her transcendent flesh to soak in.

"Need you... Ungh... Need you... Need you inside me Tom. Pleeease~!" Pamela pleaded between panting breaths and quavering mewls of smoldering, crushing pleasure.

"Take her, my Lord Tom. Please bless our SisterMother with your firstborn heirs." Tania whispered in a hushed reverent tone. She had stripped out of her tiny costume and knelt naked beside his feet with one tentative hand reached out to rest on his thigh.

"Fill Mommy up, please TomDaddy? I really want, like, a dozen baby sisters. Then you can make them all baby aunties when you make me a mommy too." Holly begged sweetly, kneeling like Tania on his other side and laying soft butterfly kisses on his bare knee.

Tom felt dizzy with raw desire. His body burning with lust and strength and the overpowering need to dominate these three willing GoddessSlaves.

His GoddessQueens.

To breed them.

Breed them again and again relentlessly until he filled all their lives with legions of his children. To sire a strong healthy new generation that would spill out into this broken world. Conquering it and rebuilding it better than before.

With mothers like these they could only be exceptional in all regards. He wanted it all. His goddesses. His unborn children. His vision of a brighter future.

His immense straining cock fired another thick volley into the press of Tom's body against his beloved Pamela. Her wail was one of mixed euphoria at feeling the hot spray upon her silken skin and a desperate need for him to spill within her empty dripping pussy.

Her thick sumptuous hips bucked against him and soaked his crotch in her spouting girl-cum. Tom gripped her fleshy butt--resting his thumbs in the sweet dimples above her hard flexing ass--then lifted and parted her firm full cheeks, opening Pamela like the rarest of flowers for him.

His raging Godhood slipped free as he raised Pamela and sank his teeth into her slender shoulder, marking her as his own as she trembled and cooed joyously at the feel of his bite upon her sacred flesh.

Twin sets of hands grasped his enormous shaft, soft and warm. They stroked and guided him, Pamela's SisterDaughters servicing them both as they dredged his cum-slick Godhead through the soaked entrance to his GoddessQueen's waiting womb. They sighed in near-religious ecstasy when they witnessed the hugely bulging tip catch in her pristine pink folds and slide smoothly inside, stretching their Mistress wide with his intense girth.

"Holy shit Pamela but you are fucking tight!" Tom roared as she slowly sank down on him, her smooth forehead pressed to his as her tiny soaked channel gripped and pulled at his steely immensity.

Her glowing jade and gold eyes fluttering blissfully as Tom met some brief resistance then immediately tore through it as she pulled him further into her clutching slickness, flexing her knees locked at his sides.

"V-virginal. This Goddess was made... oooh! ...Virginal f-for you, my GodKing. Be my f-first, my one and only... mmmnph~ Breed me as you deflower and claim me for the first time!"

Tom's eyes rolled and his veins pumped pure adrenaline throughout his gigantic form. His PamelaGoddess's pussy was tight and slick and perfect. Butter warm and soft yet miraculously snug as she welcomed his magnitude within her gripping channel with fabulous gliding friction.

"Faaaark~!"

Boiling liquid passion exploded within Tom's chest. He wanted to claim his Queen incontrovertibly and irrevocably. He would shackle them forever together in unbreakable bonds of lust, love and lineage.

Tom thrust up into Pamela with such force she screamed in joyful triumph, her gorgeous head thrown back and her long curtain of glossy chestnut hair flailing. He staggered across the penthouse with her thrashing upon his granite hardness, hammering into her deepest depths and feeling her fertile Goddesshood blossom open to him.

"Yes, Tom! Yes, my Love! Yes yesyesyesyes~!"

Tom reached the colossal desk, Simone hastily rolled her chair out of his rampaging warpath with a cute little redhead perched on her knee. The ginger angel in her lap was dressed in strappy sky-blue lace lingerie with a collar around her neck adorned with rhinestones spelling out the word "Pet".

Neither of them even registered to Tom. Nor did the fact they had working wet fingers buried in each other's sopping snatches as they watched him with rapt attention.

Pamela Hope was his entire world at that moment. Every molecule of Tom's colossal being bent to taking her and making Pamela his own entirely.

Tom swept the desktop clean in a broad sweep of his muscular forearm. Barely noticing as he ripped the expensive multi-screen display free of its mounting, sending it smashing down to the ground along with keyboards, pens and other office detritus.

He leaned Pamela's lush writhing figure back onto the rich green leather top. Kissing and groping her feverishly as he drove relentlessly into her with all the power of a charging locomotive.

"Yes, Lord. Give me all your love!" His Goddess thrilled at the top of her lungs before gripping the edges of the polished timber with whitened knuckles to press, roll and grind her magnificent cunt back onto his almighty pounding GodMeat, "Give it to me more. I want it all.... I love you sooo~ much and I need mooore~!"

Her incredibly tight smooth pussy took his abusing pace. Swirling and clenching and pulling at him. Tom's eyes rolled madly and he grabbed her by the throat to keep from rocketing her off his spearing length from the sheer force of his thunderous thrusting.

His PamelaQueen flexed her abdomen, soft muscles distended visibly from his gigantic girth plowing her insides as she gritted her pearly teeth in a manic grin and her blazing eyes shone like twin supernovas as she nodded up at him with fanatical glee.

"Oh... Fuck!" Tom grunted as her ravishing pussy bore down on his plundering pole like a velvet vice, his balls rumbling like rocket boosters before lift-off.

"Bless me, Tom. Give me all of your virile love. All of it and more!" Pamela begged, rising up on her elbows. Grinding and gyrating her ravenous snatch back onto his jackhammering turgidity, her humongous tits bouncing and clapping, fountaining her precious milk and overloading all of Tom's senses. "Give me it aaaall~!"

Tom's gigantified body responded as though commanded and flooded her pristine pussy with his royal seed. He couldn't have held back if he had wanted to. It felt like a tsunami of raw power and potent man-cum rushed out of him and into his PamelaGoddess. Filling her beyond capacity yet still Tom remained hopelessly hard. Still he rammed himself into her convulsing cunt with every last iota of strength and stamina he had.

Moans, sighs and groans filled the vast open penthouse.

The smell of sex and spunk saturated the air as their forgotten witnesses fingered themselves and each other at the sacred carnal sight before them.

Ms Summers and the pretty Pet were kissing passionately, caught up in the climax though their wide open eyes were locked on the sacred joining of Tom and Pamela. Their eager fingers plunged madly into each other's juicy leaking pussies while free hands mauled each other's curves as they both came hard in tribute to their new Master and Mistress.

Holly and Tania posed elegantly, presenting and positioning themselves for their King's viewing pleasure.

Kneeling naked in downward dog stance, perfect bodacious asses held alluringly aloft or on their backs with long smooth legs kicked high into the air. Reclined on the lush priceless Persian rugs, heedless of their free-flowing girl-honey staining and permanently soiling the exotic imports.

But Tom's GoddessQueen still commanded the entirity of his attention.

"More... umph... please! Just a bit more... I-I can take more." She cajoled, sitting up to run teasing hands over the thick slabs of Tom's pecks, down across the rocky terrain of his abs. "I need more of you, my Love."

His lips were on hers again, basking in Pamela's sweet flavor before he broke away to lick his delicious way down her swan-like neck over the expanse of her quivering tit-flesh and suction a stiff gushing nipple between his thirsty lips again.

The gargantuan desk groaned as Tom nursed and his Goliath form grew heavier with mass. His GoddessQueen shrieked out her gleeful approval as his monstrous cock swelled in size within her constricting cunt and stretched her tortured limits even further.

"This is your job now. This is your entire reason for being..." Tom chuffed, the huge desktop shifting heavily across the ivory marble with a protesting squeal at the sheer exertion of his pounding penetrations. "You'll take all I have to give, ask for more and thank me for it. You'll bear my offspring and the moment that beautiful baby belly is vacant again, you'll climb upon this huge fucking dick and ride it until you aren't empty ever again..."

"Yeeeees~ Yes! Yes, my Love. Give it to me! I swear it, I will do all of that and more. Just give me more!"

"You'll be eternally fat with my young. Our children. Selecting and curating other worthy women to climb onto my GodCock to swell big and fertile with my progeny until we birth a new breed of humans to conquer this barren world together..."

"Yes Yeeesss~! For you, my Love. All for you, my GodKing! Just give me more, just a little bit moooore~!" Pamela exalted at the top of her lungs.

She drowned out all other lewd sounds of moaning, climaxing women in the palatial space. The rumbling desk finally came to rest against the thick glass of the floor to ceiling windows looking out upon the dawn cresting over the slowly awakening city.

"Oh! Fuuuck~..." Tom gasped as the luxurious aged wood of the desk finally splintered under their combined weight and sheer force of their brutal rutting,

He and Pamela crashed down onto the pale stone flooring below, cracking it with the impact of their inhumanly hardened forms. The forceful impact drove him balls deep into her thrilling spasming cunt until his lurching Godhead rode hard against the rough flesh of her g-spot and then Tom exploded.