Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 22 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Otherwise he bunked them on the tenth floor with his Mammazons. Then proceeded to move the entire barracks down to the fifth after his other live-in staff and women in residence had complained about being kept up half the night by the sounds of breaking furniture, elated screaming and loud power-fucking sex from three floors away.

Tom was just glad they were settling in so well.

"...power and utilities are under your control now, my GodKing." Simone continued, the tablet in her hand forgotten as she openly ogled the BabyGirl in the soft pink frill dress with strawberry bows in her blonde ringlets taking a full half of his immense cum-slick measure down her tiny throat with a hungry moan. "Town hall has accepted your offer to take control of these infra-structures in exchange for your breeding services for the councilwomen."

If there was one thing Tom had realized the XXX-infected female population desired more than the potent opiate-like properties of a man's seed in their bodies... It was babies.

The crowds outside had nearly rioted again when his GoddessWife Pamela had first started to show. She was living proof that one man; the one True Man could still spill life into their otherwise barren wombs.

Dr Kline's research team had postulated that the virus rapidly absorbed and consumed the particular blend of proteins and amino acids in semen to increase its rate of growth and propagation.

It was the reason it changed regular humans into cum-hungry XXX-sluts in the first place, to create perfect vessels ravenous for what the virus needed most. It was also the reason it kept mutating into more aggressive strains like the Mammazon and Queen Bitch varieties as men dwindled in numbers.

The XXX-virus was insidious and made human reproduction all but impossible.

...Or it had until Tom had manifested his true demi-divine stature.

His GodSeed was potent beyond measure, unbelievably voluminous in quantity and forever on tap for his girls or anyone of his heavenly triumvirate of Goddesses deemed worthy to bless. He was the complete one-and-done affair when it came to fertility numbers. With no hint of a refractory period, unlimited access to his women's strengthening invigorating breast milk and a fathomless wellspring of baby batter forever bubbling and gushing from his GodHead... Tom was a fertility idol straight out of myth.

He could (and often had) impale some lucky exotic beauty that one of his Queens had selected for him on his massive pole, pump once and fire a gallon of his hot blessing into her. Tom had distended countless flat smooth bellies with his prodigious loads and every one of them came away woozily cum-drunk and completely knocked up.

Multiple births were fast becoming a norm too. Twins were fairly standard though his Goddesses had never produced less than triplets for him.

Two entire floors of the building had been refitted as nurseries and were a favorite place for all his growing horde of women to spend their free time. Holly's fast growing sisterhood of BabyGirls especially loved to nurse and hold the babies. There was something intensely erotic for Tom to see his BabyGirls dressed in their little age-play outfits bouncing one of his infant children in their arms while sporting a fattening baby-belly of their own.

Any woman was free to come and go as they pleased of course but invariably none of them left.

After countless days of endless glutting himself on carnal delights and growing incrementally stronger with each passing day, the Cathedral of Tom was bursting at the seams with happy pregnant women.

Expansion was not just inevitable, it was a necessity! City officials would have renamed an entire pediatric wing of the city hospital after Tom if his offspring had ever needed one but every one of the hundreds of children he sired was born hale and healthy without any complications.

Childbirth had become a near religious experience for his womenfolk.

They would cluster around the beaming mother as she blissfully eased out her babies while her sisters crooned, sang and wept joyful tears for her. Tom had been gently barred from the ceremonies and he let them have their rituals. After the rites of motherhood were bestowed and the woman recovered, she would be led back to Tom to feed him her fresh mother's milk and be taken by their King until they were pregnant once more.

His overwhelming virility had become Tom's bargaining currency. One look at him and XXX-infected woman would give up all her worldly belongings to bear a child, his child.

Gifts like his throne, his women's lavish jewelry and even the bronze statue being erected in his likeness down in the street were sent to curry his favor. Tom accepted them as was his due and blessed whomever he saw fit. All while his Goddesses brought him ranks upon rank of gorgeous girls and exquisite women of every variety to please him and accept his quickening seed.

From up here on high Tom would breed the next generation of humanity. Build the foundations of a new kingdom out of the flagging, crumbling city around him and search out other men with his rare genetic condition. They were out there and if even one in ten could make the change as he did then humanity had hope.

He would search, seek them out to try and help them make the change if he could. The future depended on it.

He basked in the loving lingual affections of the two enthusiastic BabyDolls and his HollyQueen around his turgid length until the elevator dinged and His PamelaWife entered the penthouse. She was smiling radiantly and overflowing with new life.

Tom came just at the sight of her, sparkling like the crown jewel she was in that vibrant forest green dress and all her regal accouterments. He bathed the squealing girls at his feet in his royal cum until it dripped from their beaming faces, slender necks and sweet bulging tits to run wetly down over their protruding baby-bellies.

Behind Pamela was a train of five beautiful awestruck infected.

A lithe young olive skinned, dark haired beauty in pink lingerie. Two petite Asian girls in outrageously small sailor outfits who could have been twin K-pop superstars. An ebony skinned MILF with deliciously thick tits, ass and thighs wearing only a sheer white spaghetti-strap sundress that fell to mid-thigh and a buxom Latina lady with long flowing midnight hair, smooth tanned skin and saucy glint to her hazel eye that Tom liked the look of.

Gently shooing his Babygirls away--they were already pregnant after-all--Tom sat up straight, his massive GodCock swaying upright in his lap drawing every eager eye and prepared to get to work.

To grow his family and secure his legacy.

To expand his influence and build an empire.

To fuck and breed for the future of all humanity.

Tom had an entire world to save.

THE END

________________

Afterword.

There, it's done!

My first ever long form story posted on this site. It got off to a bumpy start but I feel like it smoothed out and ended with a bang. It is far from perfect, just over 130k words riddled with spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and odd narrative choices but it was only ever meant to be some silly smutty fun. I wasn't exactly shooting for Shakespear here and hopefully you, dearest readers, all enjoyed it!

Thanks for sticking with me. All of you have been really kind, encouraging and fun to chat with. A bunch of you even bought me coffees which was super supportive and hugely appreciated.

Now I'm going to take a few weeks off to chill, read and recharge. Work on a few of my shorter stories and plan out my next big writing project. You are all amazing. Thanks again and as always, happy reading!

~Menoetes