All Comments on 'Bimbo Potion - Revenge Ch. 01'

by fidget1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Promising start ...

... with huge potential for many enchanting and funny twists and turns. I like the narrative stile. The first upsy (drop on her leg) might be followed by many more ... looks like the girls might start a competition to out-slut themselves.

However, on second glance the gift basket idea doesn't look too well thought out to me (not that it matters for my story appreciation of any well written plot turns). Its success rests too much on the receiver being a trusting curious single girl - or is it only me that thinks it rather less likely that the intended will use 'em? ... Would be different if the baskets were aimed for a on a picnic outing together, then everyone is likely to use the hand sanitizer before and after snacking quite naturally - plus added peer pressure from all the example of other colleagues using their baskets contents ... But for use at home? Might only test a splash for smell comparison then I would just continue with my usual supplies in my bathroom ... Maybe keep the small portion in the basket for a later outing - or pass it on to friends or children. Or imagine a recipient lives with flat mates and coming home shares the contents with other girls ... What do others think, did I get that wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!!!

Very well written with huge potential!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Start !!

Great start and lots of potential.

Please continue and make it HOT !!!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Be careful your revenge doesn't backfire on you.

Very good start, well thought out and written story with good characters and plenty of potential for drama and great sexual situations. Looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fantastic start but could have at least gone down the road a little further into what seems like a set up for a hot tale.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the story. Excited to read the next chapter, maybe it will give a hint of where to buy this potion for myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfidget1@fidget1
I write short, erotic stories that heavily feature a loss of control. These are usually told with a focus on the victim, and often the events of the story will be the unintended consequences of the victim's own actions. I try to post a story or new chapter at least once every ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES