All Comments on 'Bimbo Potion - Revenge Ch. 04'

by fidget1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!!

Awesome story, can't wait for more, Thank you!

SlyghtSlyghtalmost 4 years ago
Nice Update

I like that the new girl Michelle didnt become a brainless bimbo. Too many stories just completely overwrite the girls entire personality into mindless sex slaves. Keep up the good work and hopefully we get another update in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

so the lotion will always give out 3 doses of Bimbo potion no matter how many times its used? Like the effects dont decrease as its used over and over again

fidget1fidget1over 3 years agoAuthor

It doesn't have to be three drops - that's just the amount Amy thought was appropriate for Michelle because of how obnoxious she was being. In Chapter 1 Amy put different amounts of potion into each of the hand sanitizers according to how much of an effect she wanted each girl to feel.

You're correct that the effects don't decrease as more are used, and the effects are cumulative. But, for whatever reason, you should never use more than 5 drops at one time, even if the cumulative effect of the drops ends up being more than 5.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

A great series! It's nice to know that there are happy results from the Bimbo potion for those who can properly direct its effects. I definitely look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your sexy vision and literary talents.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Talented writer. Love this story and hoping to run into Amy and piss her off enough to drop some potion on me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfidget1@fidget1
I write short, erotic stories that heavily feature a loss of control. These are usually told with a focus on the victim, and often the events of the story will be the unintended consequences of the victim's own actions. I try to post a story or new chapter at least once every ...