Bimbo Potion - Revenge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val was momentarily confused as she suddenly felt a familiar, powerful urge to embrace a tempting transformation growing within her. She had been perfectly satisfied with the original changes that had been thrust upon her the previous week, content with a body that advertised her sexual availability and a pussy that drove her to fuck with abandon. She had experienced none of Amy and Sam's desire to dose themselves again, but now, full of tingly pleasure as her body pulsed with four doses of uncontainable Bimbo energy, overwhelmed by the irresistible appeal of the potion once more, she suddenly decided that it wouldn't be so bad to see what other interesting ideas the magical hand sanitizer had in store for her. She had enjoyed her first round of changes of course, not having a choice in the matter, and now found herself unable to resist wanting more.

Lost to the world, entirely unaware of her audience as she pulled down her top and massaged the potion's tingly influence deep into her bouncy, exposed boobs, the first thing Val discovered was that she had been entirely mistaken about her ideal body. She remembered the sensation of her goals for herself reorienting from petite and athletic to busty and fuckable, but now she felt her aspirations involuntarily shifting once again. She realized that her ideal body didn't have large breasts and wide thighs like she had initially thought - it actually had colossal breasts and a bouncy bubble butt that screamed "fucktoy". We'd, like, better get to work then, Val giggled to herself, eager to begin her exciting transformation into an ever more insatiable bimbo slut. The Bimbo Potion heartily agreed, and began giving her exactly the figure that it had made her want.

As the drug's effects overwhelmed her body and forced her heavy breasts to expand once more, Val's hypersensitive nose caught the faint scent of male arousal coming from down the hall. Still naked from the waist up, groping her massive teats as their growth accelerated, Val staggered toward the conference room where the execs were still discussing other business.

She stumbled into the room just as her widening hips burst the seams of her tight skirt, and the executives gaped in dumbfounded confusion at the comically exaggerated features of the voluptuous bimbo lurching toward them, eyes glassy with lust as her clothing hung from her body in tatters and her basketball-sized breasts continued to swell before their very eyes. Val's crotch, however, quickly began to tingle at the proximity of the two men, and the potion, sensing the presence of cocks she should be fucking, turned its attention to strengthening her involuntary pheromone production as her pussy began to instinctively pulse with industrious pleasure.

The executives, initially shocked into stillness, were instead soon overcome with a vibrant, erotic joy, as Val's own unique blend of pheromones breathed new life into their stiffening cocks and filled them with a euphoric desire to celebrate life and love with this irresistible goddess of sensuality by indulging in uninhibited sexual intercourse and copious orgasmic release. The enraptured worshipers surrounded Val and began their bacchanalia, dicks filling her mouth and her still-tightening pussy as the men ecstatically thrust themselves into her willing body.

A few hours later, Phil called Amy back into his office to deliver the unfortunate news. The executives had changed their minds, and had chosen Val as their new secretary over Amy. There was nothing to be done, and though both Phil and Amy still felt the powerful pull of their bodies toward one another, neither of them felt much like fucking. So, Amy dejectedly returned to her desk to finish out the rest of the workday, sadly groping her horny body to take the edge off the constant craving for sex that still tormented her just as strongly, even after losing her chance at achieving her goals.

Sam, meanwhile, filled the time by half-heartedly letting an intern blissfully cum in her slutty, insatiable pussy in exchange for a piece of his fried chicken, blaming Amy the entire time for how much she enjoyed letting him use her body, and knowing that it was Amy's fault that she would never be free of this desire to fill herself with cock.

That evening, while Amy was indulging in a marathon masturbation session to take her mind off what had happened at work, she was interrupted by a knock at the door and was surprised to see the busty, imposing figure of Sam on the other side, who had ostensibly come by to bury the hatchet.

"Hey Amy, I just wanted to apologize for what happened at work today. I know you won fair and square, and that it's my fault that bitch Val stole your promotion!"

"Aw, that's super sweet Sammy! It's ok - Val was just sexier and sluttier than we were, and, like, how can you compete against someone who's that much of a bimbo??"

"Yeah, if we were the ones who had bigger, sluttier bimbo tits they totally would have picked us over Val!" Sam exclaimed, trying to ignore how logical and appealing her argument sounded, even to her.

"Totally!" Amy agreed, thinking how great it would be to have even bigger tits, before remembering that her tits could be bigger! And why shouldn't they be? she asked herself with a sultry pout on her face. Sam was right. That promotion should have been hers. Heck, that dose was even intended for her - Sam had been meaning to dose Amy with that sanitizer, before that slut Val had stolen it from her and become a bigger bimbo than Amy could compete with.

Well, she knew how to fix that.

"Wait Sammy! I have a really great idea!" Amy yelled as her brainwashed tits and pussy made her plan seem even more appealing, craving the transformative high of the bimbo potion one final time. "I should, like, dump a bunch of the potion on myself! Then I'd have even bigger boobies and could get any job I want!" she concluded, tugging on her puffy nipples and letting their desire to swell flow through her, strengthening her resolve even further as her eyes flicked over to the small bottle sitting on the counter.

"That's is a really great idea!" Val confirmed, half-persuaded that that was what she should do as well, even thought she had firmly resolved to do nothing of the sort when she had decided to head over to Amy's house and convince her to dose herself. "You'll show Val! You'll get her back for trying to take your promotion away from you!"

"Yeah!" Amy agreed as the urge to give herself even bigger bimbo tits to put Val in her place once and for all became overwhelming. Sammy isn't so bad after all, she thought as she unscrewed the top and gave her boobs what they wanted, inverting the bottle above her enormous chest. Splash after splash fell onto her naked skin, tingling more and more intensely until the pleasure drove her to her knees and she dropped the bottle onto the floor, still more than half full.

Her massive breasts rejoiced as drops of potent potion ran in rivulets between them. They initially welcomed the familiar urge to swell and expand, the potion's intoxicating effects making them feel light and fluffy even as they involuntarily grew larger and heavier in exchange for their blissful high. This time, however, the sensation never weakened, but only accelerated, and her tits became increasingly drunk with the never-ending torrent of Bimbo energy pulsing through them that grew ever stronger, overwhelming them in erotic sensation that quickly became disorienting, and then uncomfortable, and then unbearable.

It was far too much for Amy's brainwashed tits to handle, but even as they regretted their decision, they continued to involuntarily grow larger, heavier, thicker, jigglier, softer, pillowier, sexier. It wouldn't stop. It couldn't stop. They needed to be seen. They needed men. They needed cock. They needed cum. Amy's tits were drowning in an endless pool of swirling desire, weighing her down more and more as she remained blissfully unaware of the results of her overdose. Her conscious mind had quickly been overwhelmed with the blazing brilliance of the more than thirty doses of irresistible transformative power that filled her body full to bursting, beyond bursting, immediately washing away Amy's consciousness and leaving only the pure essense of bimbofied lust in its wake.

As such, she didn't notice that the rapidly increasing weight of her beach ball-sized tits was pulling her down until she found herself lying dreamily on the floor, supported by her massive mammaries whose growth showed no signs of slowing as they filled out the space around her body and then began to press her up off the ground, soft and buoyant. Soon they were fully carrying her weight and she was effectively hanging from them, pussy thrust out behind her into the air, easily accessible as the potion concentrated her essence to levels of potency orders of magnitude beyond even Val's saturnalian influence. The room immediately filled with a thick cloud of mind-melting musk that quickly saturated the house and billowed out into the world through Amy's open windows.

Such a powerful dose of Bimbo Potion still had a limit, however, and eventually ran its course, this time leaving a simple bimbo where Amy had once been, now nothing more than a pair of Volkswagen-sized tits attached to a black hole for cum, good for one thing only.

"Are you ready to go out and take your job back from Val?" Sam asked, no longer able to hold back her laughter at Amy's massive tits that now filled most of the room.

"Huh? Who's Val? Jus' want cock!" the bimbo insisted, not sure why this girl was talking about another bimbo instead of trying to go out and get cock herself. She also knew that she no longer needed to worry about having to go find cock for herself. With her new pheromones, it would come to her.

Sam grinned. Apparently, the potion had finally cured Amy of her desire for vengeance, along with most of her intelligence, and at the sight of her in the middle of the the floor, tits so big she was unable to move, Sam felt her own sense of justice satisfied as well. She still felt the urge to dose herself, of course, but rationalized that she'd need to keep her brains intact to get what she wanted out of men, so that she wouldn't just screw them out of base sexual need like some sort of slut. Like Amy! she thought to herself happily.

Her work here finished, Sam prepared to leave, grabbing the bottle of bimbo potion on the way out, but the concentrated potency of the bimbo's new scent had beaten her outside, drifting out of the open windows, and when Sam opened the door she found herself staring into the face of a jogger with a look of primal intensity on his face and a bulge in his shorts that demanded her attention.

He immediately pushed past her, of course, as his overwhelming need drove him to completely ignore the tall, raven-haired beauty, even as she pulled her massive breasts out of her top in a futile attempt to distract him. His dick knew what it wanted, and as soon as he saw the bimbo supported by her tits in the middle of the room, pussy thrust up into the air in need, he ripped off his shorts and hopped on, immediately shoving his cock up to the hilt into the bimbo's waiting pussy as she squealed with glee. He reached around her body and buried his hands in the massive piles of titflesh that supported them both as he mindlessly drove himself into her body over and over again.

Sam, despite her insistence that she was the one using men, was still a slave to her own voluptuous body's bimbo urges, and couldn't resist sliding herself under Amy's pussy as the jogger pounded it. Between each thrust Sam used her tongue to make as much contact with the underside of the jogger's thick shaft as she could before he buried himself back inside. Unable to withstand the onslaught of sensation from Sam's talented tongue and the bimbo's irresistible pussy, he buried himself as deeply as he could and let fly, with Sam sucking on his balls as she felt them tighten and pulse in her mouth, jealous of Amy's pussy as she felt him send burst after burst of seed deep into her.

Once the jogger was fully spent, he mechanically pulled out and staggered toward the door in a daze. As he wandered off, however, Sam realized that she hadn't received payment for her services yet, and called out for him to leave some money on the table as he left, but then the sight of the cum dripping from Amy's used pussy caught her eye, and she found herself attacking her rival's nethers with her tongue, thrusting deep inside to appease her own bimbofied body's craving for cum as Amy cooed with pleasure.

Once she had compulsively eaten out her nemesis to another orgasm, Sam went to check the table by the door and was surprised to see a hundred dollar bill lying on it, which gave her a new idea. She ran back over to the bimbo, still lying in the middle of the floor supported by her massive cushiony breasts, and attempted to make a business proposition.

"Hey Amy, you know how you wanted big boobies so you could get a job?"

The bimbo looked up at her blankly. She wanted her big boobies so she could get another cock.

"Never mind. How about this: would you like your job to be fucking and sucking cock all day every day? You'll still be having lots of sex, but you'll be getting paid to do it!"

"I can fuck?"

"Absolutely! The more, the better! You'll, like, need a business manager though. If you let me handle the money, that'll give you more time to fuck!"

"Good!" the bimbo gushed. "Smart!"

"It gets even better! That guy was only here for like five minutes, so if we start charging $100 per guy, and I give you 10% of that, that means you'll be making like $100/hour!"

"Ok!" the bimbo immediately agreed. That sounded like a whole lot, and all of this talk about money was boring anyway, especially when the bimbo could be fucking a nice, hard cock instead!

Sam opened all of the doors and windows in the house, and soon there was a steady stream of men flooding into the living room, inexplicably drawn there with hard dicks and full wallets. Somewhat unexpectedly, they all waited patiently for their turn, openly stroking their naked cocks in anticipation, which meant that Sam got her pick of the dick waiting for Amy to fulfill her own urges in addition to 90% of the profits from her operation.The bimbo, of course, welcomed all cummers.

It wasn't long before the police heard about what was going on, and they quickly closed down the block, since any man who got too close inevitably found himself fucking the bimbo. Their perimeter kept expanding however, as the bimbo's musk continued to grow more concentrated and more and more officers were lured into blissful release inside the bimbo's or Sam's enticing pussies. Furthermore, as word spread, men of all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life began sneaking past the line on purpose, each of them hoping to cum in a willing pussy, and all of them inevitably forced to do so once they got too close.

Soon, Sam had to admit that there was far more cock than she or even Amy could handle, and rebranded the abandoned neighborhood as an amusement park, owned and operated solely by a growing number of busty women, but with Amy as the main attraction. The state sent female agents to try to shut them down, since all of the male agents they sent just ended up paying for the privilege of cumming in the Amy's pussy, but the women kept getting inexplicably bimbofied. Afterward, they inevitably joined the park staff themselves, unable to resist the new, constant craving for cock their slutty bodies had been involuntarily programmed with. Ultimately, the area was designated a legal prostitution zone, and at regular intervals the police chief or the mayor would "accidentally" get too close, in order to be pulled across the line by the irresistible scent of bimbo pussy for some private, VIP treatment.

It wasn't long before Jill and her new boyfriend came to visit. Jill didn't seem overly bothered by Amy's lack of conversational ability, and the two girls happily reminisced about boys and cocks in Amy's familiar living room, now the center and main attraction of Bimboland. As they chatted, Jill helped out with one of the customers, who was eager to bury himself in the busty, flirty coed and thrust himself to completion, while Jill's similarly affected boyfriend mindlessly emptied his balls into the bimbo's irresistible pussy, on the house.


12