System Failure Ch. 01

Story Info
Hacking implants allows impregnating rich women.
4.8k words
4.58
70.6k
169

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over eighteen. The author does not condone violence or non-consensual sex.

Please try to leave feedback in the comments section. Constructive criticism is invaluable for every author. I encourage everyone to vote and leave ideas for future stories as well. Lastly, I would like to thank every editor who helped me with this story.

*****

Thomas doubted that Silvia South had any idea what she had done.

He'd been forced to endure her constant insults for over two hours while he tried to fix her family's access point. The only thing that kept his anger in check was knowing that any sign of disrespect would cost him his job and land him a place out on the streets. If he was lucky.

Mrs. South and her husband were High Risers. They lived in one of the luxurious penthouses and horizontal buildings that blocked out the sun for people who lived in the Lower Levels. People like him.

"Would you hurry up!" she spat. "My husband and I are hosting a party soon, and I want you gone by then, Servicer!"

Servicer. It was an insult that High Risers threw at people like him. As far as they were concerned, everyone of lower-class existed only to serve them. He'd been forced to endure it before, but rarely with as much vehemence as Mrs. South.

"I'm almost done, Mrs. South," he called back. "Your implant should be working again in a few minutes."

Like everyone else in the city, Mrs. South carried a neural implant. It allowed everything from wireless communication to body modifications. Tom's job was to fix her access point so that she could access all the features of her implant again.

Pulling up the interface of his own implant, Tom ran a diagnostic to ensure all was working correctly. The sooner he was done, the better.

His concentration was interrupted by the loud entrance of a six-year-old boy who had not yet learned how to walk silently.

"Mommy, is daddy back yet?" he asked.

"Not yet, sweetie," she said, scooping up her young son. "He'll be back soon." For the first time since Tom met her, Mrs. South smiled. She may have been ice-cold toward him, but she was still a good mother.

Taking advantage of her distraction, Tom packed up his tools and prepared to leave. His hopes of exiting unnoticed were foiled when her son asked, "Mommy, who's he?"

"Oh," Mrs. South said, her face returning to the cruel contempt she showed every time she looked at him. "He's a Servicer. Just ignore him. He's no one."

Mrs. South had no idea what she had just signed up for.

*****

Tom checked his implant and saw he still had five minutes before the next train arrived. One of the few things High Risers and Servicers had in common was that high-speed trains were the only practical way of getting around the city.

Naturally, High Risers had bullet trains rising hundreds of feet above ground, ensuring they never had to leave the comfort of the Upper Levels. He rode little more than rolling boxcars with handles to take him from housing to access elevators. No Servicer would ever be allowed to ride with a High Riser.

Moving quickly but not hurriedly, he reached the platform just in time to catch the train. And a welcome face.

"Emily," he said.

"Hey, Tom," she said. "Hop on."

Emily Holland had been one of Tom's best friends since grade school. He was quiet, studious, and gifted: the perfect tutor for the popular but pressured girl. Emily came from a more privileged background (at least by Lower Level standards). There was a very small caste of civil servants in the city, of which her father was a member. The expectations he placed on his daughter were only made worse by the social expectations of her peers for someone as popular as her.

Tom was the complete opposite. Brilliant enough to skip more than one grade, he always had trouble adjusting. Emily taught him how to fit in. He trusted her more than anyone else in the city.

"How's that school inspection going?" he asked.

"Just finished the fifth district," she said. Like her father, Emily's job as a civil servant included administering school districts for Upper and Lower Levels. Her family wasn't that rich, but they did enjoy a higher quality of life than the vast majority of the city. Emily was self-conscious enough to be aware she never had to experience the kind of poverty that Tom had. "It meets all the requirements."

"Is that good or bad?" he asked.

"Bad," she sighed. "It's just average, and we both know the state loves to inflate those kinds of figures."

"Not to mention High Risers love to bribe teachers into saying their kids are better than they really are," he said.

"Yeah," she agreed. "What about you?"

"Another day, another bitchy High Riser who needed her WiFi fixed."

Emily shook her head. "Dude, everyone knows you're one of the best engineers in the whole fucking city. Why do they have you fixing people's shit like you're tech support?"

"Best guess? High Risers are all business people. They don't like competition."

It was the truth. High Risers were very, very suspicious of outsiders, like a modern-day aristocracy. They would never willingly allow anyone who might conceivably threaten them to ever rise above their place in life.

"I gotta go, Emily," Tom said as they approached the next station. "See you."

"Tom, wait," she said, reaching out to grab his arm. "Don't let those assholes wear you down. You're destined for something bigger than this."

Tom smiled in gratitude. "Thanks, Emily."

*****

Tom's implant was designed to be very limited. Despite making up over 95% of the city, Servicers were only supposed to use their implants for work-related duties. Advanced features were reserved for High Risers.

Unbeknownst to the city, Tom had long since hacked his own implant to unlock its full capabilities. And that was just the beginning. Just days before, he'd finally succeeded in breaking the last of the municipal codes. Combined with his knowledge of the inner workings of the implants, he could hack any system in the city, from security cameras to a person's memories. The only thing he didn't have was the nanites.

Nanites were the fuel the implants needed to make modifications to the body. High Risers regularly used them to enhance their looks. Make themselves appear younger than they really were. He had plans for how to use them for much more. But first, he needed to find a suitable amount to get started.

Mrs. South happened to have a whole stash of nanites. And she'd made herself a very tempting target.

Her family would be hosting a party that night. That should leave them more tired than usual. Once everyone was asleep, he would hack the building security and slip into their home undetected. Then he would have all the nanites he needed.

*****

Entering the building had gone without a problem. Security cameras had caught him neither leaving his apartment nor entering theirs. He'd wiped any trace of his train ride over from the books. Even the system logs for the elevator had been wiped clean.

For all intents and purposes, he was the Invisible Man. A ghost in the machine.

As soon as he'd entered, he'd hacked the family's network. As far as security would be able to tell, nothing was amiss. In reality, everything from home security to communications was disabled.

For good measure, he'd even used his new codes for the neural implants. Hacking all three family members' implants had allowed him to disable their hearing and ability to speak. He still had hours before anyone would awake, but even if they did, they had no way of calling for help. They'd never even notice he was there.

As a final precaution, he'd used their implants to erase Mr. and Mrs. South's memories of how many nanites they had. When they saw their nearly depleted stockpile in the morning, they'd simply think they forgot to order more. No one would ever suspect that a small fortune's worth of nanites had been stolen from them.

Finding their stockpile took longer than he'd anticipated. By the time he found it, it was 3:00 am. Cracking the safe, on the other hand, took seconds. It was designed to keep their son from accidentally getting his hands on them, not keep out the best hacker in the city.

Far more difficult was carefully loading each vial of nanites into his container. Nanites had to be kept at extremely low temperatures to survive. It took him months to save enough money to buy the parts he needed to build a suitable container to transport and store the nanites back in his apartment.

Smiling, he held one of the nanite vials in his hand. It was hard to believe that something so small could be so valuable. But these nanites had the power to change his life. Most High Risers only used their power for cosmetic reasons. Tom had plans to use them for much more.

Putting the final vial away, he scanned to make sure everything looked exactly like when he had entered. Now he just had to restore the implants and leave.

Just before he could do so, his implant sent an alarm. Mrs. South was awake and heading toward him.

Tom nearly dropped the nanites he had worked so hard to find. Scrambling for cover, he barely got out of the way before she entered the room. She couldn't catch him now. He had to hope she would finish quickly so he could finish unlocking her implant. Just when he thought he was in the clear, Mrs. South turned on the light and saw him. For a half-second, she remained frozen as her eyes grew wide as saucers. When she screamed, no sound came out, but that was small comfort now. She spun around and immediately started running toward her bedroom. Even mute, she would be able to wake up her husband.

Heart racing, Tom's body filled with panic. But he was not unprepared. He still had one last trick.

Before she was halfway across the room, Tom used the code to make every muscle in her body freeze. He hadn't used it before because he wasn't sure it wouldn't also freeze the heart and lung muscles. He'd come here to steal, not murder. Now he had no choice.

Her muscles went stiff, but her momentum still caused her to crash onto the floor with a loud bang. Cursing to himself, Tom quickly shut off the lights and dragged her away from the door. For several tense seconds, he waited to see if she had woken the rest of the family.

Once his heart calmed down, he activated his implant and scanned the rest of the house. He was in luck; both family members were still asleep. He breathed easy again.

When he checked Mrs. South for a pulse, he allowed himself an audible sigh of relief. She was still alive. When he checked the room, he discovered nothing broken. He didn't find any injuries on Mrs. South either. Now he had to think about what to do with her. He still had the memory-modifying code. He would have to wipe her memory of everything since she woke up. But first, he had to get her back in her bed. To do that, he would need to use his muscle control code. He could command her limbs to move one at a time, but it would be slow and awkward.

But before he did so, it might be a good idea to use his voice control codes. Restore her ability to speak at a low volume. Although he was confident in his code for the memory alteration, he'd never tested it before. He might as well make this an opportunity to verify it worked as intended.

Rolling her on her back, he positioned himself above her tangled muscles so he could look at her.

"Listen closely. I'm going to restore your ability to speak in a minute. You will answer all my questions. Do you understand?" he threatened.

Tom knew she couldn't respond, but the fear in her eyes told him she would comply.

The moment he restored her vocal cords and lip muscles, she immediately started bawling. "Please, I'll do anything. Just don't hurt us. You can have whatever you want. Just don't hurt me."

"I won't, sweetie," he said. "As long as you tell me one thing. Where are your nanites?!"

Mrs. South's face drained of all color. "W—We... We don't have any. My husband and I are running low, and we haven't ordered any yet. Please, I'm begging you! Don't hurt me!!" she begged, sobbing heavily.

Tom laughed. "That's what you thought. I just stole your entire supply and modified your memories to make you think that. Now I know it works. So, no need to hurt you."

Mrs. South didn't look any happier. She was still crying, in fear for her life.

Tom got a certain amount of satisfaction from her reaction. Mrs. South was normally so in control, so convinced that everyone was beneath her. He knew what she really was: a coward.

"How—How are you doing this?" she hiccupped.

"Simple. I hacked your implant. That's why you couldn't speak, and nobody else has woken up. I muted their hearing. And don't worry," Tom added, seeing the look on her face. "Your family is still safe."

Remembering everything she had said to him earlier, Tom's anger grew. "Bet you didn't expect this from someone like me!" he spat.

"You!" Mrs. South said, recognition dawning on her. "You're that Servicer who came into our house!" Her face grew red. Even her tears seemed to evaporate from the heat. Fear had been replaced with fury.

"I knew it!" she said. Her voice was still low because of Tom's code, but the venom in her voice was unmistakable. "You're nothing but an animal. Low-life scum. You deserve to live down there. Your kind has no place up here!"

If looks could kill, Mrs. South would've held back only so she could torture him first.

"How dare you! How dare you set foot in my house! How dare you lay your hands on your better. How—"

Her tirade stopped midsentence as Tom activated a code to put her into a deep sleep. His anger was close to bursting. He had met many arrogant High Risers over the years, but Mrs. South took the cake. If he had ever hated anyone as much as he hated Silvia South, he couldn't remember it. He wanted to get her back in her bed and out of her home as quickly as possible. But as he watched her sleeping form, he got a very different idea.

During his last visit, Mrs. South had been dressed up for the party she was hosting. Now she was wearing nothing but a pair of silky black panties and a bra. As he looked over her, Tom began to notice how hot she was. Clearly no small amount of wealth had gone into using nanites to reshape her body. Her tits had received the most attention. As he hacked into the metadata of her implant, he discovered that they were 34DDD. With the perfect curve and combination of firmness and softness, she was quite proud of them. Although she had not been born with them, they were still natural. The nanites had modified her body down to the DNA.

That wasn't the only thing they'd changed. Her entire body was sculpted to perfection. Her jet black hair was silky smooth and healthy. Not a single blemish could be found on her soft, youthful skin. Tom wouldn't have been surprised to discover that even her eyes had been enhanced by the nanites. Everything about her said she was a woman of the highest pedigree.

One thing that did surprise him was her age. She was forty-nine. It was only thanks to the nanites that she could be rejuvenated enough to look twenty years younger than her real self.

It appeared the nanites had restored her in other ways as well. Mrs. South's implant confirmed her birth control had been disabled.

His face morphed from anger into a big grimace.

"Oh, this is going to be fun," he said. Withdrawing one of the vials, he held it to a site he knew would not draw much blood. There were other, more advanced ways of administering the nanites, but this would suffice. He hadn't planned on using his limited supply so soon, but Mrs. South was just too tempting.

He didn't inject himself with the full dose. Just enough for what he had in mind. Using his implant to program the nanites, he began expending the small amount in his system for a single purpose: increasing the size of his cock.

Tom hadn't been small before, but over the next ten minutes, his cock grew until it was something truly special. Ten inches long, as thick as a can of soda, Tom knew it was much bigger than Mrs. South's husband. Just as important, his balls increased as well.

Mrs. South's implant confirmed she and her husband were trying for another baby but had not yet conceived. He intended to plant a huge load of his life-giving seed deep into her fertile cunt before the night was over. That would be the ultimate payback.

He stood up and proceeded to undress. His shirt came off without trouble, but getting his pants loose was surprisingly tricky with the hardening bulge in his pants. He made a note of that for the future.

Kneeling down, he lifted her slightly to reach behind her. With a snap, her bra was released. Tom was delighted that her magnificent tits were everything they had promised. Firm, torpedo-shaped; perfect for breastfeeding. Her pussy was just as well-groomed as the rest of her body. Smooth as polished marble. She wasn't wet, though, so he began teasing her juicy folds before inserting a full finger.

Mrs. South let out a tiny groan as Tom began to finger fuck her. Even in her sleep, she was disgusted by a commoner laying his hands upon her.

If she wanted to make this as sweet as possible, he thought, then she was doing a damn good job.

Tom waited until she was moist and well lubricated. He was so hard it hurt. With a hard shove, his boxers dropped. His hard cock throbbed at the sight of her moist pussy waiting for him.

Spreading her legs, he held his massive manhood above her clit. The beautiful wife and mother remained defenseless as the biggest cock of her life teased her pussy lips, nestling just outside the entrance to her unprotected love hole.

"Alright, Mrs. South," he said. "Let's make a baby."

He pushed, and Silvia South began stretching to accommodate the massive invader. A sharp intake of air marked her only reaction as another man entered her for the first time.

Tom smiled at the sight of her lips parting. She was tight, but he slowly sank in without much problem. It seemed she was still wet from his earlier finger fucking. Even still, it was a long journey. Tom wasn't sadistic; he didn't want to cause her pain. He patiently waited as her pussy gradually adjusted to accommodate him. When he was done, he was just outside her cervix. When he came, his seed would be implanted directly into her womb.

He paused for a moment to enjoy the sensation. He was actually fucking Mrs. South. Fucking her on her own floor, with her pussy wrapped around his cock. While the entire family slept peacefully, her pussy was being reshaped to take a lover.

"Jesus, Mrs. South," he gasped. "Your pussy is so tight!"

Smirking, Tom gripped her thighs and began to fuck her. With each thrust, his cock plowed into her pussy, marking her deepest depths as his own. He knew her in a way her husband never would.

His pace soon increased. Even in her sleep, her body began responding. Her tits shook and wobbled with every thrust. Her skin shined from a layer of perspiration. Best of all, she was narrowing around his shaft. Her body clearly marked its ascent towards orgasm.

Tom wanted to make her cum. He wasn't ungenerous. Even if she wouldn't remember it, he wanted to make sure she enjoyed the moment when they conceived a child.

Less than five minutes after they began, Mrs. South reached her peak. Her head turned from side to side, and she silently moaned as she orgasmed. Somewhere in her deepest subconscious, she could feel the incredible pleasure racing through her body. Her pussy squeezed and flexed around his invading cock.

Tom held himself buried inside her, allowing the hot wife to ride out her orgasmic bliss. He drank in the sight of her body as he swiftly resumed his former pace. Once again, her fit body shook, and her silken pussy welcomed him with every thrust.

12