Bimbo Stories: Helen Tracy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lady and gentle men," the tall man started with purpose, articulating the separation of the normally compound word, "thank you so very much for giving your time to meet us here in our building. I know it is a great honor."

Nobody responded, but the man did not seem offended. In fact, he continued as if he expected no response.

"I am Tessa Marvel, the president and founder of Vaunt Isle Relief Systems. My name may be extraordinary, but my products aim to be quite the opposite. They are simply simple. They are effectively effective. They work to not only relieve your stress, but to make your whole life easier before you even notice."

"Changing lives sounds pretty extraordinary," piped up Rex sarcastically, being the first to find his voice. James looked nervously over at Sally to gauge her reaction to Rex's out-of-line comment, but she didn't even seem to be listening. She was blankly staring forward with a stupid grin on her face. James had been surprised by many things so far, but now he felt worried.

"How right you are, Rex Tanhope. And that is why you are the incredible marketer, and I am just the inventor. My products are life-changing, but your job is to make them seem easy and casual. As if our brand of stress relief is so essential that people will not know what they did without it before."

Now the meeting was beginning to sound more normal to James. That was what every company wanted. This guy was just a showman who wanted to seem like one of the marketing people with his over-the-top theatrics. Sally had probably just picked up on it faster than James had.

"What exactly ARE your products?" came the kind, yet booming voice of Carl. Tessa's reply was just as commanding, but much softer.

"Stress balls, simply. Different shapes and sizes and materials, but stressballs nonetheless. They all act slightly differently, but customers will notice that not only will they feel better, but the world around them will change to suit their needs as well."

"Hmph," replied Rex, "you may have a girls' name, but I don't think everybody will buy into that flowery idea."

"Maybe not," came Tessa's calm reply, "but once again, that's your job. Thankfully, I do not need to sell my product to you. You need to sell it to other people. My dear miss Sally Rutherford has already agreed to this deal."

The four men all shot their attention to the spaced-out CEO.

"That's right, Tessa," the woman said. There were murmurs from the other men, but James kept quiet. Sally didn't give the impression that it was a done deal in the waiting room. And she had never kept something major like this from James before.

"So why are we even here, then?" Said Rex, half to Tessa and half to Sally. It was Tessa who replied.

"To give you all motivation for the campaign. You will all receive stressballs after the presentation of course, but the product will sometimes take a few days or even weeks before you see results. I wanted to give you all a demonstration of the sort of relief my system will be able to eventually provide."

Tessa then flipped the top of his walking stick with his thumb. The tip flipped off on a hinge to reveal a little black button. Tessa pressed it and a door opened that none of the men knew was there before. When the door fully slid open, four young, blonde, busty teens emerged from it. The girls were different heights and had different faces, but they all shared big pouty lips, long blonde hair, thin waists, and giant breasts. All four were clad in the same t-shirt that Bree had been wearing, but these girls wore black thong panties instead of jeans.

James knew this was wildly inappropriate, but he somehow was not able to stand up. The same seemed to be the case for the other men, including Sam; who to the best of James' knowledge, had always been a faithful husband.

Tessa looked pleased as the four young-looking busty women stood in front of the men; one girl to each man. James looked over at Sally who continued to stare blankly forward with a grin on her face.

"Do not worry, men, these girls are all eighteen. Although some only barely." The girl standing in front of Carl giggled at these words. "Remove your shirts now, ladies and get to work. Men, enjoy the relief sensations brought to you by Vaunt Isle Relief Systems."

James - already sporting a chubby - grew quickly to full mast as the short beauty in front of him removed her tight pink t-shirt to reveal her massive boobs. Usually James loved seeing bra-encased breasts, but he was too busy being surprised that none of the girls had been wearing one. All the teen beauties had giant heavy tits that were also able to sit high and slutty on their chests.

The girl in front of James knelt down on the hard floor without hesitation and smiled while deftly releasing his boner by unzipping his pants.

"Hey cutie, I'm Jessica. Thanks for letting me suck your cock! I'm reaaallly hungry for jizz. Make sure to fill my belly up, okay?"

With that, the busty teen sunk her face into James' 8 inches.

James had no idea how things got so crazy so fast, but Jessica's hot mouth was not letting him do much to think twice about the situation. He was able to take one last look at the bizarre scene before closing his eyes and letting the sensations take over him. The other men seemed to be doing the same thing, so it only made sense that he should, right? And Sally didn't seem to mind. And wow this teen could sure suck dick.

James had gone so long without sexual satisfaction that he was easily the first one to blow. Without a second thought, he grabbed Jessica's head and shoved it as far down on his oversized prick as he could stuff it. The bimbo moaned in surprise, but not displeasure, and the moment his thick jizz sprayed onto the back of her throat, the surprised sound turned to unbridled lust. The young busty slut grabbed the sides of James' thighs and held herself in place, seemingly sustained by the man's wild ejaculation.

"SO GOOD," James found himself yelling. Jessica continued to moan in delight as jizz impossibly continued to pump down her throat. James knew he was nearing the final burst of this record breaking cum-dumping, so he pulled the topless teen's face up so that just her plump lips were sealed around his engorged head.

"So that you can taste it, you dumb slut." He growled to her. James was dully aware that he usually only spoke that way after hours of build up. Talk evolving from harmless to tame to dirty to raunchy to filthy. But usually only when his partner would instigate it and never in front of his co-workers and boss!

But the fact didn't faze him at the moment. He spilled his last dose of hot seed onto the young blonde's tongue and she seemed eternally grateful for it. She moaned and shook as she felt James' jizz covering her tongue and sliding down her throat and settling in her stomach all at once. She reached what was not her first and would not be her last orgasm of the day based on giving head alone.

James looked very similar to Sally as he sat stupidly, staring forward and smiling. After Jessica recovered, she tenderly tucked away James' healthy package and zipped him up and walked off. He didn't even notice when she thanked him.

James also didn't notice when Sam sprayed Suzy next, engaging in what Sam barely knew was one of his fantasies: pulling out of the slut's mouth at the last second and wrapping his cock in her hair, soaking it with cum.

Carl was next. He took a completely hands-off approach in blasting his load into the barely-legal busty bimbo servicing him.

If James had been of the mind to pay attention, he would have been surprised at how tame Rex was; simply placing a large sweaty hand on the back of the gorgeous horny slut eagerly sucking the fat man off to completion.

After Trish had packed Rex's tiny dick back in his pants with a loving kiss and pranced off, Tessa Marvel pressed the button on his cane again and tapped his fingers on the side in what would have seemed like a random pattern to the casual observer (If such a thing would be possible in this scenario).

The strange man waited patiently while the music subtly shifted and the five were brought back to a more alert state.

"So! Are you all satisfied with the level of relief that my systems provide?" He almost yelled.

There was a chorus of agreement from the top marketing team of Vaunt Ideals, including from the CEO.

"Excellent!" Boomed Tessa, "Bree will give you your free stressball sample on your way out. It's not our newest model, but I'm sure you will all be very satisfied with how quickly you're able to relax nonetheless. I very much look forward to seeing the fruits of your labour!"

The five all submitted their pleasantries and shook Tessa's hand as they stumbled out of the board room. As he stated, Bree was waiting for them with an armfull of packaged stressballs. There were only four, but Sally walked by first without taking one. She didn't seem to mind. Bree handed out the rest while gushing endlessly. James didn't even notice that she was no longer wearing jeans.

"Ohmigod, I can smell the cum from out here!" Bree rambled, "I'm soso jealous that those girls got to suck your cocks and I didn't. I've only swallowed one load today 'cause I was stuck at that boring woring desk downstairs."

James felt like he may have rolled his eyes at "boring woring" before, but he wasn't sure. He only knew that he had to make his way to the elevator and get home after a productive meeting. Bree didn't escort them back downstairs as they now knew the way. From the corner of his mind, however, James did notice one pimply-faced employee approach the dumb receptionist after she was left alone.

"Hey Bree, I overheard that. That's just horrible. How about I let you suck on my dick?"

"Oh really, Mike? You're so SO sweet!"

James' half-closed eyes could see the stacked blonde drop unceremoniously to her knees just before the elevator doors closed.

"I bet that'd feel good," he slurred to nobody in particular.

"Hehehh, yeahhh," managed Rex, "I'd like to slide my cock in between her stupid pouty lips"

"Or in between that fucking hot rack of hers," added Sam.

The five Vaunt Ideal employees all grinned stupidly at these words and said nothing else to each other as they all made their separate ways back home.

***

"Dad! I'm home!"

James groaned and sat up on the couch. He grabbed the glass of water that he must have thankfully placed there before passing out. He took a sip before replying.

"In here, Helen. Lying down."

"Jeez, Dad, you sound like shit," said his daughter. James felt like crap, but was happy to hear his daughter's familiar tone return, even if it was just an act to make peace.

"Yeah," replied James, "I got hit with something really hard. At least I didn't miss the meeting, however. It went really well."

James felt confident about that, even though he strangely couldn't remember many specific details about it.

"Well that's good." Said Helen before switching tones. "Hey look, Dad. You have no idea how sorry I am abo-"

"Helen, please. Let's not go through it. You acted childish. We all do sometimes. I'm sure you've been beating yourself up all day about it. No need for me to add to that."

James looked at his daughter's beautiful face as it melted with relief. It took all of him to not burst into tears. He wasn't going to cry over something as trivial as their fight being over. He squeezed his fist into the stressball in an effort to not well up. Wait, was he still holding on to that? Usually he tossed or gave away free samples. Maybe something as simple as a stressball could work.

"I can't believe how nice you are to me, Dad," said Helen. "I haven't acted that stupid in so long. I've been mean to you so much recently and I don't even know why."

James pulled his daughter into a hug which also allowed him to choke up just a little. He kept squeezing the stressball to make sure it didn't go any further.

"It's fine, honey," James said, "we've had a pretty good track record. I'm just glad to get my daughter back."

Helen held her father extra tightly before releasing.

"I'm so glad that that was so painless!" She exclaimed.

"Isn't it always with us?" James smiled.

"You know it!" Helen flashed her signature beautiful smile and jumped up. "Okay, I'm off to my room. Good talk, Dad."

James decided to stay silent and give her a few more seconds to say it first. Helen didn't disappoint. Right before leaving the room, she turned back.

"Oh! And e-mail the cost of the damage. I'll pay for it."

"Damn straight you will!" James retorted. It wasn't about the money to James, but the responsibility. "Love you, Helen."

"Love you too, Daddy!" Helen shouted from the stairs to her room.

Daddy? That was strange, James thought. She hadn't called him that in about a decade. Oh well, all sorts of things can happen when emotions run high. He just felt thankful to have such a great daughter. He didn't need to overthink everything like he always did. His flash illness seemed to be clearing up as well, so he cleaned up the glass and blanket from his makeshift crashpoint and moved his way to his own room.

As James got undressed to just his boxerbriefs, he finally noticed that he still had the stressball in his hand.

"That's odd," he said out loud. "Well, might as well put it near the door so I don't forget it tomorrow!" And that was enough logic for him. He was just about to jump into his bed when memories of the night before flooded into his head. How could he forget about the new busty Becky Hudson? Maybe it was wrong to think about his young neighbour that way, but picturing her seemed so familiar. Like she was every girl in every one of his fantasies. He remembered the young couple going at it the night before and pretended that he was the young stud Stewart.

"Oh yeah," James whispered out loud, still standing up, "you like that dick, Becky?"

James slid a hand down his boxers and massaged his rapidly growing cock.

"I bet a dumb busty whore like you likes to feel used, huh?" James' erection was already at full length and he seemed to pay no attention to his language, although he continued to whisper extremely quietly.

"Are those giant slutty boobs of yours just waiting to be wrapped around a thick cock? Huh? I bet a twenty-three old year slut like you fingers herself to thoughts of forty-year-old studs like me."

James was whacking his meat at full strength now and had dropped his underwear using his free hand which now cupped his own balls. He absent-mindedly stepped toward his window.

"Are you putting on a show for me, Becky? Huh? Are you getting naked for Daddy?"

A number of things happened the moment James said that. First off, he threw open the curtains to his window and saw not one, but two busty sluts pressed against the window. And secondly, he reacted so strongly to his own use of the term "daddy" that he instantly reclosed his blinds and his penis grew soft in record time.

"Jesus Christ, James, get a hold of yourself," he scolded out loud to himself in a whisper. "What the hell's going on these days?"

He couldn't deny that he was curious to get the full scoop on the Hudson household. He had no idea who the other girl was, if one of them was even Becky, and if Stewart or any other boys had been there. It would definitely be weird if two of the sisters had decided to change themselves to look that way. The Hudson Girls never seemed like the type, and he had known them since they were born!

That thought was the final nail in his libido's coffin, and he promptly made himself think of other - more boring - things and fall asleep.

***

James woke up early the next day again. For some reason he had a feeling that he was supposed to have another meeting today, but his work Calendar only listed a special office day. Probably to debrief the big Vaunt Isle Relief Systems account, he figured.

It sucked working all weekend, especially after re-connecting with his daughter, but it would also be nice to distract himself from all the weirdness he was experiencing at home. He showered, shaved his privates, got dressed, grabbed his stressball, and walked down to make himself breakfast. To his complete surprise, Helen was there for a second day in a row, but this time she was just finishing up a plate of bacon and eggs. James was in complete shock.

"Helen. You... You never make food. Ever."

Helen giggled.

"...you also don't really giggle."

Helen giggled again.

"Oh c'mon Daddy," she said, "I still need to make it up to you for ruining your new car over something so stupid! Paying for it is just the bare minimum."

"Yeah, but Helen," retorted James, "you LOVE the bare minimum."

"Oh shut up, Daddy, and just enjoy the breakfast."

James felt very weird about the entire thing, but he was often too skeptical. If Helen wanted to do something nice, why not enjoy it? He was sure it would taste awful, but it was the thought that coun - wait, what the hell was Helen wearing?

It was nothing too shocking, but compared to Helen's usual black sweatpants and sweatshirt weekend wear, her skirt, stockings, button-up blouse and apron were completely unexpected. It was a long skirt, but James was also fairly positive it was the only skirt his daughter owned.

"You didn't have to get in costume either, honey. It's very sweet, but unnecessary."

Helen pouted.

"You don't like it?"

"Oh, no, I like it fine. It's just...unusual, that's all."

What the hell was going on? James started squeezing his stressball like mad. Was Helen making fun of him? What if she had heard him last night? He froze up. James had worked his whole life to protect Helen from their sexual lives intersecting. If one dumb screw-up ruined all of that....

"Daddy? Aren't you going to eat it?"

James looked down at his plate. It looked strangely delicious.

"Oh yes, of course, Helen. Sorry, I'm just distracted."

"C'mon Dad, you have to stop working the weekends like this!"

James smiled. That sounded like his daughter. He put a large forkfull in his mouth.

"Wow, Helen! This is actually delicious!"

The teenaged girl giggled and clapped her hands.

"Yayyy!"

***

"I know we've been working all weekend, Jim, but this feels like a week off!"

Sam had waltzed his way into James' office and was now talking to him in a more familiar tone than the younger man ever had before.

"You know Carol, Jim?" Sam continued, "My wife, Carol? I love her, you know I love her, but things stopped being spontaneous ages ago, you know what I mean? Sexually."

James obviously knew what Sam meant, but figured staying silent and nodding was the best way to both see where this was going and to get it over with.

"Well this morning, you know what she did?" Sam slammed his hands on James' desk in excitement, "she gave me morning head! I haven't had morning head since college! And certainly not from Carol. I mean, the woman gives great blowjobs, don't get me wrong, but it always had to be under the right circumstances. Not this morning, nope! I woke up to her lips wrapped around me like I was the straw in her usual morning glass of orange juice!"

James just stared at Sam. This was unusual conversation for work, wasn't it? James wasn't even that sure anymore.

"Er, well that's great news, Sam," assured James.

"Damn straight it is!" Sam shot back. James had never seen him with this much energy. James somewhere wondered if this would affect Sam's excellent campaign streak.

"Did you tell Rex? I'm sure that guy loves a good blowjob story," said James.

"Nah, Rex is no fun," said Sam, "I know! I'll tell Sally!"

"Yeah, great idea, Sam," said James, rolling his eyes. But Sam continued out of James' office and directly into Sally's.