All Comments on 'Bimbo Tales 01: A Lucky Son'

by Lenny20

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
CharetteCharetteover 2 years ago

Hallo Lenny,

soweit find ich die Story Klasse , von meinen Punkt aus :

Nicht wieder auf den " Der Bully klaut meine Mom oder Ich muß meine Bimbos mit dem Rest der Männer Teilen" Zug aufspringen. Würde für mich die Luft raus nehmen.

PS: Schön mal nen Deutschen hier zu finden :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A "loving son" would do none of what's shown above. Also, you might try spelling your tags correctly, if that's possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

where is this bbc you did not specify the bbc well you didnt say what color the three thugs are i hope that in the second part you add a bbc gangbang

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Logged in to rate it 5 stars and save the story!

This is an amazing story!!! Please please please share the bimbo with other men. However don't make the son weak, instead he should be the pimp and always in control. Bimbo mom just does whatever she is told and does whoever she is told to do. From exhibition, stripping, whoring, gangbang, to anything the son says!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. Keep up the good work and I’ll be waiting for part 2. Amazing

neil4545neil4545over 2 years ago

Great, story really enjoyed it. I thought the pace was well maintained and liked you had a little back story (I think this is really where stories get people’s attention)! I look forward to part 2. Best,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You had me concerned with the “bullying, BBC, cuckolding” warning, but I was glad to see it didn’t show up quite yet. I like the dynamic as is and thought this was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very excited to read more. Especially when the BBC comes ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I personally cannot wait for the next chapter!!! Please add cuckold and bbc as labled! But always always keep the son involved. Would love to see the son stay dominant when he shares his mom but for the sake of character development I can understand if the mom is first taken either by force or tricker before the son becomes a true pimp of this bimbo!

Also after this story I started translating and readying other similar stories in German!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

could you specify the size of the breast's tits what size are they and please do a bbc gangbang

gfawldgfawldover 2 years ago

Great storyline, hopefully to be continued. I liked your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Maybe there is an older sister that moves back home for the summer and gets the same treatment and we see some ffm action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sooo good! looking forward to a sequel

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Different and unique and I liked it! 5 BIG FAT STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a great "tale" there has got to be more in store. Does the son share mom. If not with bullies a friend? Or another family member?? How freaky can this mom-bimbo go? Thanks for a great story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLenny20@Lenny20
Bald kommt / comming soon: - Bimbo-fied Part 1: A Lucky Son (07/08.2021) [A son turns his beloved mother into a bimbo, Mind Control] - Vom Hahnrei zum Cuckold - Part 2 (08.2021) [Eine wilde Partynacht lässt eine Ehefrau auf schiefe Bahnen geraten, Sehnsüchtige Hausfrauen] - Pa...