Bimbo Tales 01: A Lucky Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy smiled at her. "You're just so amazing, mom. I probably could fuck you all night and still be able to get it up just by looking at you."

She grinned back. "Is that so? I think I've raised a bit of a show-off." She bent down and slowly nursed on his tip, just to get it even harder. "But we'll see about that. How about before you 'fuck me all night', you started by making love to your mommy?"

His smile got even wider. "I love you mom. I'll make love to you, fuck you and take us both to heaven. I promise."

And that's what he did. First, he made love to her. He kissed all over her shapely body, sucking her nipples, flicking her clit with his tongue and licking her pussy as if it was his only purpose in life.

When he finally entered her, it felt like heaven on earth. He couldn't last inside his bimbo mommy's tight cunt for too long. Looking at her big tits, he creamed after a few pumps.

Instead of being disappointed or angry with her son, she just smiled at him. "Wow, honey. You really need to cream a lot, don't you? I guess you really like my pussy, sweety, if you cum that quick after so many loads."

Wasting no time, she scooted underneath him and sucked him back to full hardness in record time.

By nightfall, Billy had cum five times in a single day. A new record for him.

His mom bounced on his lap, riding him furiously. It was going on to midnight and she tried to coax a final, sixth load out of her panting son. They were fucking for almost an hour. Occasionally he would turn soft inside her pussy. Then she would either use her kegel-muscles to stimulate him back to fuckable hardness or she would give him a quick suck.

"Fuck mom", Billy moaned, as she once again sat on his lap. "You really want to make me cum again, do you?"

His mom moaned in response, her head nodding up and down while she bounced. "Yes, honey. Let Mommy help you to empty your balls completely." She leaned forward, shoving her balloon-tits in his face.

Billy happily suckled on her big melons.

She giggled. "Oh, sweety. I love it when you suck on my fun bags. You do too, right honey? Does it make the creamy cum in your bloated nutsack boil? Let loose, honey. Give Mommy your spunk."

He bit down on her nipple. Her dirty talk was driving him insane. Still, there was one way he hadn't cum with his mom yet. And he was going to change that, tonight.

"Use your mouth again, mom. Suck my dick." He panted.

She wasted no time obeying his command. His cock slipped from her gushing pussy. "You want your Mommy to try and suck out very drop of cum out of your swollen balls, honey?"

He nodded. A moment later his rock-hard pole was engulfed by her wet mouth.

"Oh god! Mom, I want to cum on your face. Please! Can I cover you with my jizz?"

His mom took his dick out of her mouth. She looked up at him sternly. He swallowed.

"Never ask me that question again, honey. Of course you can." She broke into a sweet smile. "You can empty your nuts wherever you want, sweety. Just do it. You don't need to ask first. Mommy is always willing to help you get your sweet release."

She dove forward again. This time though, she didn't go for his throbbing erection. Instead, she opted for a story lower. Her pink tongue licked all around his sack, bathing his nuts in saliva.

Billy almost cried out in pleasure. His dick twitched without anyone touching it.

"Fuck, MOM! Here it CUMS!"

He took hold of his cock and aimed it at his mothers face. The first shot erupted forcefully, a big white streak of goo that covered his mom's cheek. The second one coated her lips. They parted slightly to allow the next shot to go into her mouth.

She sat perfectly still while Billy emptied is testicles on her face.

After the longest orgasm of his life, he was drained thoroughly. "God, mom. That was so good! Thanks!"

She beamed up at him, her features blemished with white streaks. "No need to thank me, honey. If you ever want to give me a facial again, feel free to ask."

Instead of getting up and washing, his mom scooped up his spunk on her finger and licked it off. Soft moans escaped her lips while doing so.

Billy grinned like a fool. This was definitely the best decision of his life.

* * *

"Her comes our sweet Gaby!" Cam announced on Monday after school. He, his buddies and Billy watched as the black Volvo came to a stop a little distance away.

Billy hurried towards his car. His mom was stepping out, wearing a flimsy top that did little to confine her big tits and shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks. She looked like a wet dream about to wash your car in the most sexual way imaginable.

As mother and son passed each other, they exchanged a wink and a nod.

"You're my son's classmates, right?" Asked the bimbofied woman. She regarded the three boys. Even though they were a few inched taller then her, they looked a little embarrassed all of a sudden.

"Yeah, we are. Why?" Cam gave a small smile while rubbing his neck.

The mother put on a more serious face. "I heard that you talk about me behind my back. And not just anything, but very inappropriate things. Is that right?" She put her hands on her curvy hips and looked at them with a frown.

Each of the three bullies nodded slowly, reduced to nothing more than boys caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

She shook her head, seemingly absent minded tugging at her shirt. She adjusted her cleavage, making sure the three young man focused on her very intently. "Well, boys, I don't want you to talk to my son about me like that from now on. Is that clear?"

The mature beauty finished fixing her top and directed the looks of her son's bullies at her face.

They nodded sheepishly.

"And you know, why?" She asked, but didn't wait for an answer. "Because I only want men to talk about me like a piece of fuck-meat. Not some barely grown up boys. Understood, boys?"

The three young men stared at her in disbelieve.

She took the look they gave her as an agreement and headed back towards the car. Billy waited inside, the window on the passenger side open so he could her what was going on.

"Did I do good, sir?" His mom asked.

Billy nodded enthusiastically. "Very good, mom. In fact so well, that I think I have a treat for you tonight?"

She giggled while rubbing his thigh. "You mean you want to pummel my pussy all night, honey? Make your Mommy do everything she can to make you cum your brains out?"

Billy grinned. "Oh, even better." He leaned in. "Tonight I'll fill your ass with so much spunk that you'll shit white for a whole week."

She shivered at his words, put the car into gear and drove off. It would certainly be a great evening. And week, month and years ahead of them.

---

Thanks for reading!

This is part ONE of a multi-part series. Although the uploads of new parts may take their time, as I only write for a hobby, stay tuned for more!