Bimbos and Trains Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about that for several seconds. Then my eyes got really big. "Oh! I get it!" I nodded. "Oh, yeah, I have to stay away from you, then!"

Stork looked amused. "Oh, you're probably right, babe. But how are you going to avoid having sex with me? You know you want to, right?"

I thought about that. I wasn't going to have sex with him like some groupie, just because I was super horny. No way some band guy was going to out-think me! Then I had it.

"Oh! I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to give someone a blowjob! You can't get me pregnant if I'm, like, kneeling and blowing a guy, you know?"

Stork looked at me, assessing. "Oh, wow, babe, I don't know if that'll work. Let's ask our bass player, Nine. He's like a blowjob expert, you know?"

Stork took me over to the corner where a guy with a bright blue Mohawk haircut was smoking a cigarette.

"Hey, Nine," said Stork. "This is Erin. She thinks she can give you such a good blowjob that she won't have to have sex with me and get pregnant. What do you think, dude?"

Nine looked me over, his spiky blue Mohawk moving slowly up and down. I held my breath. Finally he snorted in contempt.

"Nah, she looks too fuckin' prissy. She probably doesn't even swallow," he said.

"Oh!" I said. "That's not true! I do too swallow! I can swallow lots!" That wasn't true, but they didn't know that. I'd swallow and show them all! The silly fools, thinking they could out-think me.

Nine didn't look impressed. He took a drag off his cigarette and blew out the smoke. "I seriously doubt that shit, Miss Priss. Look, I'll give you a chance. See that guy over there with the fucked-up red mop of hair? That's Omega, our electric axe man. Go give the man a blowjob...if he says you did good, then I'll let you do me, cool? Cool."

Yes! I had a chance. Now I'd show 'em.

I marched right over to Omega. He had wild red hair sticking in every direction. It gave him the look of a wildman.

"Hey, cutie," I said. "Want a blowjob?"

Omega looked me up and down, almost disinterested, like he got offers for blowjobs from girls everyday. "Hmmm. I dunno. I get offers for blowjobs from girls after every show. What makes you so special?"

I started to panic. What did I have that these teenyboppers didn't have? Then I had the answer.

"I have these!" I said, cupping my great big boobs in my hands and pressing them together even more.

Omega nodded, obviously impressed by my logical argument. "True. Alright, you can give me a blowjob."

I squealed. "Oh, good! Let's go to the back room!"

He shook his head. "Uh-uh. I ain't leaving the party. If we're gonna do it, we're gonna do it right here."

Darn it! Well, what choice did I have? I dropped to my knees in front of Omega and unzipped his pants. I drew his cock out and ran my tongue along the underside. It took a little while, but finally it got nice and hard, and I slid my mouth over the hard cock of the Spirals' electric guitarist.

I was a little out of practice, but the rhythm of the train's clacking helped me find a groove, and soon my head was bobbing back and forth as I slid my wet mouth up and down his shaft. Omega started to really get into it, and knowing I was getting him hot made my belly muscles twitch and jump. My hips were starting to wriggle when he suddenly grabbed my head and started to pump my mouth furiously. I felt his cock get really hard and suddenly my mouth was filling up with hot cum. I squealed with delight and began swallowing it all as fast as I could. I couldn't let Nine see me spill any, so I made sure it alllll went into my belly.

Finally, I sat back on my bare heels, a hand on my full belly. Omega looked totally satisfied and I felt a little giddy, because I knew I had done a lot better than he expected. Ohhhh, baby! The other girls were soooo jealous! They were holding out their cell phones to call their friends!

Omega patted my head and gave Nine a thumbs-up from across the room. Then he headed towards a group of guys who were all chanting, "Chug! Chug! Chug!" I got to my feet and walked back to where Nine was sitting.

I giggled. "Didja see? I totally swallowed it all!" I said.

Nine nodded. "Yeah, that was a'ight. So, take off your top and let's get to it."

I thought about that. "Take off my top? You mean, like, totally off?"

"Hell, yeah, you take off your top. No chick gives me a blowjob wearing a top. You know that."

I didn't know that, but I wasn't going to let him know that. So I played it totally cool. "Oh, yeah, of course not!" I was soooooo clever!

I slipped my halter-top off my huge boobies and set it on the ground. I could feel my boobs wobbling a bit as I dropped to my knees again, but I didn't mind. I was gonna give Nine a delicious blowjob, and that way Stork sooooooo couldn't get me pregnant! I was totally showing Stork that no band guys could out-smart me!

I unzipped Nine's black cargo pants and took out his cock. It was bigger than Omega's, but I wasn't worried. I licked his cock several times and it got harder, so I slid my lips over it and let it harden even more in my mouth. Soon it was rock hard, and I wrapped my lips around it really tight and started sliding my mouth up and down his shaft. Nine's cock was kinda long, and I could feel it sliding a little into my throat, but I didn't mind. Everyone must have been impressed, because I could people standing around holding their cell phones out to call their friends. It was funny that they weren't talking into them, but I had other things to worry about. It took a while, but I felt Nine starting to pump his hips a little, and I knew he was totally gonna cum real soon. I hoped so, cuz I had already had two orgasms with his cock in my mouth, and I felt awesome! I slid my tightly-wrapped lips alllll the way to the base of his cock and paused, realizing something was a little different. Then I realized what it was.

The clackity-clack-clack of the train was slowing down. The train was stopping for some reason.

There was something about the train stopping that tickled the back of my mind, but I wasn't sure what it was. Suddenly everything looked different, and I knew the train had stopped.

Then my eyes widened as my biorhythms shifted back to normal. I was on my knees in front of a band musician, his cock in my mouth like I was some kind of bimbo groupie.

I tried to slide my mouth off his cock, but it was too late. With a groan, Nine grabbed my head and began to fill my mouth with his cum.

My belly muscles were still twitching, and though I was in complete control of my senses now, I was still instinctively swallowing it all. I couldn't believe how much Nine was able to produce, because it went on and on. Finally, he slid his deflating cock out of my mouth and patted me on my burning, blushing cheek.

"Hey, not bad, babe," he said. Then he strutted off.

I was still on my knees, barefoot and topless. My cheeks were puffed out because my mouth was still completely full of cum. I was forcing it down little-by-little, because I was so full. And it was then that I realized that Gail was standing three feet away, her cell phone out in front of her. She was taking a picture.

"Just a little something for my personal collection," she said. "You have nice technique."

Furious, I wanted to respond scathingly, but I couldn't talk yet because my mouth was still full of cum. I snatched up my halter-top and held it against my bare boobs.

"Mmmmppphhhh!" I said.

Gail laughed and nodded. "I know, Erin. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that the train has to stop for a few minutes while they clear an accident off the tracks up ahead. With the train not moving, you may see things a little, ah, differently. But I see that you've already figured that out."

"Mmmmpppphhhyou bitch!" I said, as I finally swallowed the last of Nine's cum.

Gail held up her cell phone and snapped another picture of me, still kneeling, my cheeks bright red. "Oh, I'm not a bitch, Erin. I'm the perfect customer service representative. Just ask Stork."

I tried to scramble to my feet, but my now F-sized boobs jiggled in such a way that I nearly fell over, and my swelled ass and hips were moving in an erotic manner that I wasn't used to. Finally, however, I managed to get to my feet.

I had been turned into a silly bimbo groupie. I had to get some clothes and get off this train, fast.

NEXT: The conclusion.

12