All Comments on 'Bimbos and Trains Ch. 02'

by ChrystalWynd

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
craigoolcraigoolover 15 years ago
Great work

These Bimbo stories work on so many levels. Good plot, well written, plenty of fairly fast paced sex. You have started with the "game already afoot" and skipped all the dreary exposition others would have used to explain the mechanism, when it is nothing more than a plot device. The line you walk for your characters, wanting to do it, not wanting to be a bimbo, seems to be a central dilemma for women in our age. Looking forward to more great work from you. How about a bimbo cuckold story? Or a Bimbo gang bang, since you imply it but never seem to tell us that story....

Andromeda7Andromeda7over 12 years ago

Good story, as mentioned; on many levels.

spankingfunforspankingfunforalmost 12 years ago
Trains give much better service then they use to!

Gail is the trains service rep who takes great care of Erin,her pain in the ass customer.Erin now has FF tits and a great ass with an extra thin waist.Because of a special chair Erin has lost a lot of brain power only when shes on a moving train.However now she must have a steady supply of orgasms all the time.!She can still do her lob but her big tits and ass remain always hers,a present from her company.Chrystalwynd is a great writer!! I read all your material!! Thanks a lot!

gondaolgondaolabout 11 years ago

Can't get a negative feedback, this is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks

for writing stories. This one was a fun fantasy. Going to read the rest of what you wrote now. You have a good talent for combining humor and sexuality together. Not sure how, but you got my cock nice and hard--never had a hard on while smiling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very good

The character is quite believable and just the right over the top for the genre. I would advise never using period specific slang ie. off the chain because it can pull a reader at a later time in the real world out of the suspension of disbelief. I also want to compliment you on skirting specific mention of penis dimensions it's a mistake men always make and surprisingly more and more female writers as well. Well done😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The customers of UK's Southern Rail would like the management to use that carriage, on a routine basis, they may then get a reasonable service. For USA readers, think American Airlines, without the customer care!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Good Story

Other than the part about tattooing a roofied girl at the end, I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous