Bimbos and Trains Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Omigod! I am soooooo sure! Please! Please! Please fuck me up the ass! I want it there soooooooo bad!" I said, putting as much desperation into my voice as I could.

I felt Stork's cock leave my pussy, then felt a pressure against my tight rear opening. I had never done this before either, but this was no time to be a girly-girl! It was this or become pregnant with a musician's baby. My belly was on the line, and, by golly, I wasn't going to chicken out now!

I took a deep breath, relaxed myself back there the best I could, and then pressed my ass backwards. I gasped as I felt a sudden thickness stretching my tight opening, and suddenly I was breathless for several seconds as I got used to having Stork's thick cock in my ass. The clackity-clack-clack of the train's wheels seemed to induce a warm, even heated, relaxing of my muscles back there, however, and as I got used to the presence of cock in my ass, I realized it actually felt kind of good, really sexy and delightfully dirty. Soon, my hips began to pump backwards and Stork began to stroke into my ass with confidence.

I had never felt anything like this before! Omigod, I soooooo wanted to do this forever and ever! My hips bucked back to meet his thrusts, and my heat built up so quickly I couldn't believe it. Stork stroked back and forth inside my ass again and again, and I was on the verge of an explosive orgasm for what felt like forever. Then, Stork suddenly slid his cock fully into me, my ass pressed against his lower belly. I felt his cock harden and thicken even more, and my eyes widened as I realized Stork was filling up my ass with his lead singer musician cum. That triggered my own orgasm, and, as much as I had already orgasmed that day, this was by far the biggest one of them all! I was squealing and wriggling, and I couldn't stop. Waves and waves of pleasure were flowing through me, and soon waves of warm sleep followed. Mmmmmmmmmm.

***

"Erin? Hey...Erin...c'mon...you gotta wake up."

"Mmmppphh?" I said.

"C'mon, Erin. You gotta get dressed."

Finally, I opened my eyes. Jitterbug stood over me, hand on my shoulder. She had obviously been trying to wake me for a while.

Suddenly, I noticed just how quiet it was. I looked around and realized that the room was empty. It seemed much smaller now. The floor was littered with plastic cups and all sorts of papers and refuse.

I was laying on the floor on my belly, completely naked. I pushed up to my hands and knees, groaning a bit. I felt wiped out. "Where is everybody?" I asked.

Jitterbug helped me to my feet. "They had to go. Apparently you drank something meant for someone else. It had a, um, roofie or something in it, and it kinda knocked you out. They couldn't wake you up when the train stopped, and they had to catch a flight, so they left me here to keep an eye on you. I would have anyway," she said.

My face was completely red as the whole train ride came back to me. I was never going to live this down. I was sore from head-to-toe. Strangely enough, even my ass burned all over. I knew I had been done there by Stork...grrrrrrrr...but still, why did the whole area burn? I tried to look over my shoulder at my ass.

Jitterbug giggled. "Yep, they left you a present, you lucky girl."

I blinked. "A present?"

Jitterbug nodded. "Yep. They couldn't wake you up to say goodbye, and they were kinda sad about that, 'cuz they said you were a great party girl once you relaxed, so they decided to give you all their autographs!"

Oh, wonderful. I was going to be washing marker signatures off my ass. No doubt the idiots used permanent marker. "So, you're saying the entire band signed my ass?"

Jitterbug giggled. "Um, sort of. The band is on tour for their album "Fucktoys," so they left you a memento of the tour. See, each member of the band signed your ass, and then Bobby-"

"Who's Bobby?" I asked.

"Their tattooist. Sweet guy. Great tats."

I felt my heart start pounding. "Tattooist?!?"

Jitterbug giggled. "Yep. You got a free tattoo, you lucky girl! See?" Jitterbug had led me as I walked, a little unsteadily, to a full wall mirror. I turned around and looked at my ass in the mirror. The words were reversed, but I could read them. On the top of my left ass cheek were the words, "I am a," and just underneath those words were "SPIRALS' FUCKTOY." On the top of my right ass cheek was a large spiral- obviously the symbol of the fucking band- and right below the spiral was the year. All five members of the band had signed my ass in various places, and the tattooist had obviously inked over the signatures, making the signatures as permanent as the memento. My whole ass was a pernament shrine to The Spirals.

"Nice tattoo," said a voice.

I gasped and spun around, trying to cover my entire body at the same time.

"Don't bother," said Gail. "I know what you look like."

I gave her a glare. "What do you want?"

Gail laughed. "To check on you, actually. I've been checking on you for a while, now. Stork said they'd find out who spiked that drink. They apparently don't like that kind of thing happening at their parties."

"Hmmppph!" I said.

"Oh oh. Is the bimbo groupie going to call me a stupid-head again?"

I blushed. I really didn't like Gail. Grrrrrrrr.

"Anyway, I'm glad you're okay, believe it or not. I'm not quite the bitch you think I am," she said.

"Hmmpphh!" I said.

Jitterbug scurried back to us then. She handed me some clothing.

"Ummmm...here. Sorry, I couldn't find your clothes. This is just the skirt and halter-top you wore during the party," she said.

"You couldn't have worn your clothes with those boobs and hips you have now anyway," said Gail. "You're going to need a whole new wardrobe. If I were you, I'd put in a request at work. I suspect your company will be willing to help you get some new clothes, since the boobs and the hips were their idea."

Oh, shit. She was right. I'd need a bunch of new clothes, and I couldn't afford them. I had to stay with the company for sure, now. At least for a few months. But that would mean...

"Shall I get your tickets arranged now for next week's trip, sweetie?" said Gail. She offered a sweet smile.

I was stuck and I knew it. I stamped my bare foot, inadvertently causing my bare boobs to jiggle. "Fine!" I growled.

Gail smirked. "We'll take care of that right away. And thank you for choosing Chrystal Rails."

THE END

*

As always, feedback is always welcomed and appreciated. Positive or negative.

12