All Comments on 'Binding Arbitration Pt. 03'

by Prof_Master

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MickCollinsMickCollinsover 1 year ago

Loved the power balance shift!

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year agoAuthor

I suppose the low rating of this part as compared with Part 2, confirms my suspicion that this particular outcome was a disappointment to fans of the first two. Not bitter about that; just observing.

With apologies, tho, I have to say that to me, this turn of events was pretty much 'inevitable' from what proceeded it. Sorry about that ;)

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

Well, that takes the cake. As always, superior language: one-eyed, single-minded man-snake. No idea how the ratings will develop, but shifting categories is rarely a good thing. It could have remained in bdsm, since Frank is probably thinking this is the happiest day of his life. Too bad this appears to be the end, but maybe this will inspire another story from the Prof Master.

steph2004stersteph2004sterover 1 year ago

Interesting, jleetechie, the exact topic the author and i were discussing. i agree with you. At least for Literotica, nonconsensual must be actual action, not just the threat. No harm has been done, except perhaps in a financial settlement. Does Frank beg for mercy? Is he distressed? Not in the least, it would seem. Also agree, the author is a superior writer.

Micky2022Micky2022over 1 year ago

I do love a good back and forth! Very hot and satisfying. I hope this author has more to offer. I’m enthralled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous