Binding Arbitration Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles. "That's me... winning."

* Shit. Thar' she blows - full-on boner. Vik sees it and giggles happily. Mentally, I try and tame my one-eyed, single-minded man-snake with thoughts of the shame she is inflicting on me. But, well... somehow, that makes it worse. *

"And you know what? Once I have your cock trained to obey, the rest of you will fall quickly and easily into line. Oh, you'll see...

"Once I have you fully broken, Franklin Judd Morgan III... you know how you'll know it? You'll know it when your eyes start begging me for a beating, just because you know how happy it makes me to whip you. You'll know because, while I do, you'll bawl like a baby for me - willingly - because you know it arouses me to see my white slave's tears of humiliation, pain and defeat.

"You'll know it, when you've come to love your constant, engorged state of abstinence so much, you'll start panting and mewling at me for another round of edging-and-denial, like it's your favorite puppy treat.

"Mostly, you'll know you're my fully-broken, submissive, obedient, owned white slave-pet... because you are living with a permanent, desperate need to offer yourself up to me... for every torment, humiliation and cruelty I have on my merciless mind... just because it pleases me.

"And because, no matter what I do to you, pleasing me makes you proud." She sighs contentedly. "That's how broken you'll be."

* She reaches out and runs a fingernail up the length of my under-shaft. It's the first time since her story began that she's touched me. If she gets any more, um, intimate than that, I'm pretty sure I'll go off in about three seconds. But she doesn't... Do I wish she would? *

*...Damn. What did I say? Inside every top is a bottom wanting to get out. Looks like I didn't think that ol' BDSM truism all the way through...**

She shows me a bloodless grin, her eyes hot with triumph and contempt. "And guess what happens next, slave? Come the Tuesday morning after Labor Day, when you wake up in your cage in the barn, that's when it dawns on you: You're not going home.

"You're never getting free.

"That's right - I've broken, retrained and enslaved you. And I'm keeping you for good. Picture it: You'll live your nights in a cage, and your days at my mercy. As my naked, cowering, crawling..." breathing softly, dragging out each adjective that describes my wretched fate, "collared, leashed... plugged, muzzled... caged, whipped... broken... and eagerly obedient... slave.

"My Property. Mine. That's right, Franklin Judd Morgan III: Your inferior, male, white ass... for the rest of your natural days, is...

* * *

"...Mine," she concludes.

Vik lets that sink in for a few seconds... then bursts out laughing.

"Nawww, I'm just playin' wit'choo!" She pokes my chest merrily and acts surprised. "Look at your eyes! Lord, can't a girl mess around?"

She goes on laughing. It takes a while for her to get over how funny she thinks that was, dropping her head into the carpet and cracking up, her sides shaking. For some reason, I start laughing too, feebly into my gag... then the next moment, I realize I do it because I think it will please her...

When she stops laughing, she looks up at me and smiles. Looking almost... friendly?

"Frank, listen, I'll give you props for one thing." She code-switches back. "When it was you on top, you held a certain card in your hand - I'll say it, the race-card, not to mention the whole slavery thing - and you didn't play it. Now on the one hand, that was probably just good judgment. Trying to pull that would have made things... volatile."

I see the look on her face, and I get her point. And I will give myself credit, I knew that.

"But on the other hand, I could take it as a professional courtesy. That's what I'll do, in fact. Now you get a favor in return."

She reaches out, loosens the necktie and plucks the soggy panties out of my open mouth. I cough and gasp, "Ahhh - Um, untie me, Vik -?"

"Shh!" She places a silencing finger on my lips. "My gratitude only goes so far. Not another word from you until I order it, Frank."

Trying to look serious and, however ironically, in control... I nod.

"First things first," she snaps. "That little confessional about my 'waiter fetish?' That never happened. That ever comes back to me, I'm coming for your balls, Frank - no bullshit."

I nod emphatically.

"Second - same thing if I hear any gossip that Vik James likes being tied up and fucked!"

Again, I nod.

"Good." Then she smiles and winks, "By the way, fun fact. My waiters? All of 'em white."

I nod.

"And those spa days? My masseur... always white."

I admit, that was how I pictured it anyway. But thanks for the factoids, Vik.

She grows serious. "See, Frank, we're going back to the bargaining table. Metaphorically, I mean, 'cuz you'll stay tied up for the time being. Sorry. The thing is..." She licks a forefinger and swipes it briefly across the tip of my hard-on. "I've gained a certain advantage in our negotiations. And I mean to exploit it."

My cock jumps, no hiding that, it bobs and wiggles at her touch. She notices it too, looking down at my achingly hard captive-cock with a cheerful, taunting giggle.

"Oooh!" she breathes, wiggling her shoulders a little, moving closer. "Gotta admit it, pet, my own storytelling got me all hot and bothered, too! So first, I'm gonna have my fun with you."

She grabs my thigh, yanking it so that I'm tilted halfway onto my back, hips up, more available to her.

"So how about you just settle back and start rethinking your, um, position on settlement?"

Using a finger hooked into the collar-ring to draw herself down to me, Vik leans in to lick and nibble my neck. I feel her hot breath under both collars - the Hugo Boss I dressed myself in this morning - and the one that was slapped on me since, by a vengeful Black female.

"Meanwhile, the next thing I want to hear from your lips is either, 'Okay, north of eleven-five, Vik, and no structured settlement'..."

She leans a firm, steadying hand on my chest. "Or else, 'O my proud, fine-dressed, dominant Nubian Queen, please please please let your broken-ass white-slave cum...'"

I gulp. Being ordered to silence and all, I have to bite back my counter-offer.

She giggles. "Or something in between, I dunno. But I'm afraid your clients are gonna have to come a lot closer to my side, Frank." She hisses into my ear, "Hope you've got the authority."

Then, starting from the top, Viktoria Yvonne James, Esq., California's Top Litigator, 2019-2020, starts to bite the buttons off my shirt.

Pop!

I grunt quietly.

"Fourteen million, nine hundred and fifty-six thousand..." I hear Vik purring into the rising hairs on my chest.

I note the minuscule concession from her opening fifteen... for whatever that's worth, at this point. One of her hands gropes my chest, thumb and forefinger finding the nipple through my shirt, feeling it harden, twisting it. Her other hand glides stray fingers along the side of my quivering shaft.

Edging me.

Another button comes off in her teeth - pop!

She spits it out, "Cash."

** THE END (...really) **

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

LEGAL DISCLAIMERS:

* Do not try this at home * The Surgeon General has determined that cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health * Always use a condom * All drivers are trained professionals operating on a closed course * Your actual mileage may vary *

* Play safely... but by all means, play. *

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

12