Binding the Dark Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The father bade the demon unbind her tongue. He anointed his skillful fingers and threaded them between her bound lips to assert the supremacy of the church over her demonic tormentors. But she was helpless to triumph.

"The lord loves you child, as does the Church," he said, stroking her forehead with his free hand. "You must know that."

She struggled for a long time, before the demons let the words pass her lips. "Yes Father," she panted, her tongue nearly lolling out of her mouth. "I... I love it."

"Then we must expose the final ring, child. It's your last chance to triumph."

He turned to the attendant with a grave look.

"Fetch the flogger. It's going to be a long night.

* * * * *

"I'm sorry, my child. It's in God's hands now. I have bound you to the church, but only your Guardian can defeat the demons. I know now that God has a greater purpose for you. Your noble suffering and heroic struggle with darkness will redeem all who behold you."

The Priest yawned, releasing her waist and crossing his hands behind his head. Angela didn't seem to notice. She now had a gold chains between her nipples, and little silver bells on both rings, which tinkled, flashed, and glimmered in the light as she continued to bounce on the priest. She absently stroked one of her nipples, making a little surprised happy noise as if she didn't remember the tinkle of the bell, or the many hours she'd already spent lost in the sensation.

As the attendant walked up, she stuck her tongue out, tilting her head back with a quiet, "Aaaah!"

Surprisingly, her heroic struggle to fit him into her mouth had become a significant side plot in her redemption arc, and she was eager to remind him of her victory. In addition to curing her of her demonic infestation, the priest had apparently left her pride intact as well. Still, it was a good sign that she remembered it, at least.

"Three times is enough for me, honey," the attendant said, patting her head. "That, uh you know what, has made her insatiable."

"Give her some credit. In spite of her affliction, she's learned to be a faithful and conscientious servant of the Church, haven't you, child?"

"Uhhuh," she said in a cheery little singsong. She held out her breasts, her face taking on the beatific expression he'd grown quite fond of.

The priest smiled, reaching up to wipe away a trickle of drool before it dripped down onto him. It had been a good night of service, all things considered — hard work, but rewarding. But still going at this late hour was verging on intemperance. He reached his wet finger down to gently rub her clit and hopefully finish them both of.

Just then, the attendant leaned down next to her ear with a mischievous grin, murmuring quietly. The girl's lidded eyes popped open, and she pinched down hard on both nipples, her body going rigid as she came with an animalistic howl, triggering the priest.

"You are protected by the church, my child!" the priest said, his voice incongruously frantic. "Loosen up, you're safe, Goddammit!"

The woman's face slowly lost its intensity and took on a distant smile. A moment later, she collapsed on top of him.

He sighed, glowering at the smirking attendant. "Do you have any idea how hard she squeezes when you do that?"

"Yeah. You made me test it. Thought I was going to become a holy eunuch."

He petted her rump affectionately, as if to say, "I forgive you." The tired girl didn't even twitch.

"So, what part of the church will she be, uh, serving next?" the attendant asked, pulling on the chain. The girl whimpered, struggling to pry herself off the priest on shaking limbs, and without opening her eyes.

"The dossier says that she's volunteered to help a very generous donor and his infertile wife. Helping build a community of believers, so to speak. We might have her go back to evangelizing in a few years, though. She was actually pretty good at that."

He looked up at the scrabbling girl. She had gotten halfway off of him before collapsing again on his leg, which she was now humping.

"Although, God may have taken a few of her old gifts when he bestowed the new."

The attendant held his tongue not sure if the priest was joking or in one of his religious moods. Carefully, he picked her up, and lowered her on the floor.

"Anyone I know?" he asked, working a towel between the kneeling girl's legs to protect the expensive carpets en route to the utility closet where he kept some soap, a sprayer, and a few brushes for such occasions. The exorcism couch wiped dry. The rest of the room was expensive to clean.

"Probably not. He was a prominent atheist until recently. But once his daughter converted, the whole family followed."

"Truly a miraculous time to serve the Church," the attendant chuckled.

"Amen," the girl mouthed, unnoticed on the floor.

12