Warlock's Treat

Story Info
You and your adventuring companion stop in an inn to rest.
2.6k words
4.69
8.5k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You flopped back onto the soft mattress with a content sigh, feeling the aches of the long day of marching float away as you sagged listlessly into the bed. It was always a rare treat when you could stop for the night and rest at an inn or coaching house, rather than bedding down on your cloak with a rock for a pillow was was usually the adventurers lot. Even rarer when you could spend that night with a little company.

You looked up with a grin as that company approached the foot of the bed, her soft full lips curling as she looked down at you with an indulgent smirk. "Enjoying yourself?" She asked, crossing her arms under her chest, making her robes mold around her breasts in an amazing way you knew couldn't have been unintentional. "Immensely," you replied cheekily, pushing your boots off with your feet, letting them fall to the floor with a pair of dull thunks. "The locals didn't lie for once Tess, beds are amazing."

Your companion, a warlock you had been traveling and working with for several weeks named Tessandra, shook her head with an amused expression and leaned over the bed, pale delicate hands resting on the beds foot-board. "Oh, does that mean you'll be going right to sleep then?" She asked you cocking a slender eyebrow. Her cloths were practical, but like any mage she could afford to be a little more 'showy' than most -- the angle showing off a deep look through the scoop cut in her top into the cavernous valley of her milky cleavage. Which again -- could in no way have been unintentional. After all, sharing a room had been her idea.

"Well, they don't feel 'that' good," you replied with the same easy grin, very obviously glancing down into that cleavage and then back up at her face. "I could stand to stay awake a 'little' while longer." You'd been playing this game for weeks, making your way up the coasts doing odd jobs together or part of larger groups Tonight, it seemed like Tess had gotten tired of beating around the bush.

You were a soldier, but you knew a little bit of magic. Even had a small talent for it, but you grew up poor -- no magic lessons for you. No matter, a little bit of know-how and some dabbling went a long way, just another tool in your belt along good old fashioned violence. It also meant you were a little more comfortable with sorts like Tess -- who were normally a bit less 'reputable' than your typical murder hobo due to their allegiance to a distant mystic patron. One you knew nothing about, and knew better than to inquire after. As a result, the pair of you gotten along swimmingly so far.

"Mmm, only a little bit? We have all night you know--" She asked, pursing her lips as she sat down on the bed beside you. You reached up and slipped an arm around her waist, pulling her to ease down toward you. Your lips met one another's hungrily, tongues dueling as that hand you had around the back of her waist slid downward to find that ass you'd been stealing looks at for weeks, digging your fingers into the ample meat hidden under those robes. Tess purred softly into your mouth and crawled into the bed on-top of you, draping her body over yours. "This bed doesn't feel very soft to me," she whispered with a smirk as your lips slid apart. "Feels pretty hard, in fact," she added -- shifting so she was straddling your waist and pressing that fat bottom of hers down into your lap.

"Well, we should do something about that, huh?" you replied in a husky voice, reaching up and brushing your fingertips along her jawline with your free hand. She kissed the tip of your thumb and suckled on it briefly, teasing it with her tongue. "Mmhm," she sighed while smiling down at you with a lidded gaze, "Lets."

---

This oviously wasn't the first time for either of you, except with each other, so when it was time for cloths to come off, they came 'OFF'. Tess in particular seemed very eager to strip you out of the gambeson and breeches you still had on, dipping her head to kiss your chest once it was exposed to her while pushing her hands down under your waist-loop. You were into it, but would have preferred to take a bit more of your time unwrapping the gift in your lap. Hadn't she been the one complaining about having all night? Any complaints that you might have had died when she pulled her robes up over her head baring her naked body in all it's creamy, curvaceous glory. You were more than happy to get your hands on her, cupping and squeezing those massive breasts, tracing your fingers along the arcane scrawl that ran along her body. It was unfamiliar even to you, but you didn't worry about it at the time. As far as you were concerned, they were just really sexy glowing tattoos.

Tussling around the bed, exploring one another's bodies, hands groping and pinching and fondling one another -- when the last bit of cloths were flung aside, somehow you ended up like how you started, with you on your back running your hands up and down Tess's thighs while she straddled your lap. She smelled amazing -- felt amazing. Why were people scared of a woman like this? Your dick stood up straight at attention, flat against her loins and belly, it's tip bobbing up against where her womb would be. You squeezed her hips with a grin and rocked up against her gently, rubbing the underside of your shaft against the outer lips of her vagina, feeling those soft dewy petals cling to your skin like warm wet silk.

Tess ran her nails down your chest just hard enough to make your skin rise and your breath catch, her eyes hungry and smoldering as she looked down at you like some sort of feast. "Satisfied?" You asked, slightly breathless from arousal and eager to continue. Tess dragged the tip of her tongue across her full, dark lips and smirked in reply. "Soon enough, I hope. For your sake."

She took hold of your hands and guided them up her body, over her wide hips sloping into a slim but soft waist, and up to the large milky breasts that hung off her chest with an almost unnatural pertness that belied their waist. Tess rolled her hips in a little loop, grinding her slid against your twitching cock while you sank your hands into that incredible chest, rolling the pads of your thumbs over her large pink nipples.

Tess let out a smokey little moan and lifted her hips, dragging her wetness across the underside of your cock, until the swollen tip was poised to sink into her soft and wet entrance. "Mother Harlot most astute, with your blessing we offer this feast to you," she whispered in a breathy voice, stirring your swollen crown up and down in her slit until it sank in a few centimeters, making you shudder in pleasure and anticipation.

"Saying grace for dinner?" you asked, panting somewhat breathlessly. Tess looked down at you with a knowing gaze as she bobbed up and down slightly on her thighs, teasingly rubbing your cock just in the very entrance to her. Fuck but you wanted to slam her down onto your cock right then, but she looked and felt too delicious for you to do anything but wait and let her do what she wanted with baited breath. "Just a little prayer," she answered, placing a hand flat on your chest. "To my Patron, Sveiliesdra."

You were about to crack smart about crying out to Gods before you'd even gotten started, when something in your brain seized hold of your sluggish horny clogged thoughts. A warlocks patron was where they drew power from, it was the source of their magic. You knew a bit of magic. Where had you heard that name before?

"The mother of Succubi," Tess answered for you with a sweet smile, before plunging her hips downward to swallow your cock up to it's root in a single ass clapping thrust. Your eyes shot open wide and you choked on a gasping moan as she engulfed you, hot and searingly tight wetness wrapping around your prick and squeezing it like it was caught in a net or trap. The rune scrawled tattoos that rolled tantalizingly along her body lit up red, along with one you hadn't seen before -- a mystic crest in her skin on her pelvis above her womb, right where your dick had been bobbing earlier.

"Mmnnoohhh finally~" Tess moaned, rolling her hips and grinding down against yours. A sharp red glow from the tattoo's highlighting the curves of her body filled the dark room, casting an eerie glow over you made all the more alarming by the motes of light fluttering off of your body towards Tess and her womb tattoo like little ships caught in a whirlpool. Not that you were in a state to process this -- mind numbing, back arching pleasure coursed through your body. Your hands clutched down, seemingly glued to her breasts as Tess started to rise and fall, bouncing up and down on your hard needy cock with enthusiasm.

"Haah that's it lovely, fill mommy up-" she panted breathlessly, riding you with elegant ease tinged with need. "Oh fuck I needed this, even your cocks good, mmhhmph Mother Harlot provides~" she purred, hips slapping into yours with rhythmic claps from her riding. You tried to speak but couldn't, you could only moan, your toes curling and hips bucking instinctively up into her tight sucking channel.

And it was sucking, for sure. Not only could you feel the reverse pressure on your dick, you could feel it tugging at something -- like each time her pussy slid up your overwhelmed cock it tugged at something inside of you, under your skin. You knew you should absolutely be extremely alarmed and struggling to escape, but the hypnotic gaze of her now glowing red eyes held you fast. This felt amazing, her body was perfect, your dick screamed at you to keep going. Normally, you could win a shouting match with your dick, but tonight? With her? With her now sweaty breasts jiggling in your hands while her perfect hips rolled into yours and her insides milked you? It was all you could do to hang on, biting down on your lip, trying to will yourself not to cum.

Tess smirked, brushing a hand gently along your jaw. "Shh, no sweetness, let it happen. Let Tessy make you feel so goood~" she purred, tightening around you and shaking her hips in a figure eight. You gurgled and bucked, bloated cock throbbing and depositing a dollop of pre-cum inside her slick cunt. The motes of light had become a steady whispey trail now, rising off of your body like steam or fumes, drawn inexorably towards her hungry body. She opened her mouth and curled her tongue invitingly, inhaling and drawing it some of that mist. Your eyes watered and your cock did so even more, your traitorous hips bucking upward into her of their own accord. You could feel your heart pounding in your chest and knew you wouldn't last longer.

"Don't -- mmnh~ Don't worry pet. Not gonna hurt you," she breathed, grabbing hold of your hands by the wrist and peeling them off her breasts. She placed them onto her round soft hips and they clamped down again as if magnetized. Now your arms were pumping too, pushing her up and down on your manhood, driving yourself towards whatever ruin she had brewing in your loins.

Tess leaned forward, bracing her hands on either side of your head, her breasts hanging like tantalizing pendulums above your face and bouncing with each thrust. "No, not at all. In fact hmmhm, you're going to enjoy this... Mother Harlot is a lax mistress but she had certain stipulations in her contracts. Particularly about sourcing fresh fonts of magic for her and yourself-" she whispered breathlessly, riding herself towards her own pleasure now.

One of her hands slid under the back of your head and tilted you upwards. You rose like a marionette on strings, sitting up at the waist and burying your face between her luscious breasts. She bounced enthusiastically, jiggling ass clapping against your balls which now felt more swollen and full than they ever had in your life. You were smothered in her creamy flesh, your head engulfed in the sweet smell of her body and her sweat. Moving on autopilot, your arms flexed tirelessly and continued to lift and drop her by the hips in your lap while she wrapped her arms around your shoulders and leaned against you chuckling.

"And here you arrree... a little hedgemage, an untapped wellspring, all for me... Hhh at first I was just going to suck your nuts dry of all the mana you could give me in a night and leave you asleep in a camp, but then I decided I liked you. H-haah~ Yeah right there-" she moaned, gripping your head and digging her nails into your scalp as she battered your cock against her sensitive spots inside. The rune on her womb was glowing bright red now and your cock twitching desperately, some sort of mystic band wrapped around it's base. That had to be why you hadn't cum already -- she'd done something to you, somewhere, at some point probably while you were asleep. In fact, your dizzy mind realized, caught and reeling in Tess' whirlpool, you couldn't remember the last time you HAD come. Weeks alone with a sexy witch and you hadn't slipped off once to 'handle business'. You groaned hopelessly into her beautiful chest.

"That's why... that's why I'm gonna keep you, and make you my familiar... you're a fighter anyway, you don't mind sharing that magic inside of you with Tess do you? Hmm? You wanna be my little cum and mana pump and help Tess serve Mommy Harlot?" she asked lasciviously. You groaned by way of response, your mind mush. You dumbly kissed her chest, sucking at tit flesh. Tess chuckled softly and started to undulate her hips against you, wordlessly willing you to speed up. Your arms sped up, your hips thrusting more desperately. Tess began to cry out wordlessly in pleasure, her pussy convulsing and clamping around you. You didn't think the pleasure could intensify, but it kept on growing. A prisoner in your own body, you plunged yourself desperately up into her sopping pussy while she creamed around you and raked her nails down your back.

Tess tightened her fingers in your hair and yanked your head out of her breasts. You could almost imagine a pop as your face slid out of that wonderful, sweaty prison. "All mine now, lovely," she moaned in a low and husky voice, forcing her lips onto yours. The seal around your dick vanished and your world went white. Your cock pulsed, stiffened even more, and then started to violently jerk as you ejaculated rope after thick rope of your hot essence inside Tess's welcoming sex. She held you in that kiss, rolling her hips in little circles while you came, even as your eyes rolled up into your head and vanished beneath the lids leaving only blank whites.

Mystic seals crawled across your body, and you collapsed backwards into the bed, instantly passing out.