Bindu and Theresa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I started spurting into her mouth, I moaned even louder as she swallowed my load and continued to suck me off. Only once I was fully spent did she stop and let my cock fall from her mouth, looking up at me with a smile on her face.

"Oh my God," I gasped, "that was absolutely amazing!"

"It's nice to do it for someone who appreciates it," she replied, "and who is willing to not only reciprocate but to make the first overture. I haven't felt this desired in a long time and I'm way too satisfied to feel even remotely guilty about it."

"I'm happy to hear that," I said, "but I imagine that you'll still want to keep this between the two of us."

"Of course," she replied, "I hope you're not offended by that."

"No, absolutely not," I said, "I'm not here to cause marital issues; honestly, I'm pretty shocked that this all happened the way it did."

"I think that everything happens for a reason," she said, "going back to you and Bindu running into each other that day at the mall so that you and I ended up meeting then you deciding to stop by here based on that meeting. I think I needed someone like you in my life."

"So what happens now?" I asked, since she was getting a bit more philosophical than I was expecting.

"Well, right now we'd better get dressed and send you on your way," she replied, "so that I'm not tempted to hide you somewhere for access later but, if you're interested, I'd like to experience something like this again."

"I'm absolutely interested," I said, emphatically, "but I assume you'd have more restrictions on us getting together so I'll just try to be available whenever you are."

I started to gather up my clothes and pulled them back on but she just grabbed her robe and, at my request, remained naked until the last second. We talked about how and where we might be able to see each other, including once I was back at school, as well as how to avoid getting caught or even making anyone suspicious. She had me go out the back but gave me a long and passionate kiss before I left then warned me to be inconspicuous as I was heading back to my car. It wasn't too late so I did end up hooking up with Rob but I didn't tell him anything about what had happened since I couldn't risk him letting anything slip to Bindu. It was funny that, within a few days, Bindu had made a comment in passing about how much happier her mom had seemed recently but that she couldn't figure out what had prompted it.

We did manage to see each other frequently enough to keep both of us happy and, as far as we knew, no one ever suspected. I continued to fuck Theresa whenever I could and Bindu occasionally, as well. Even once I was back at school I would see each of them whenever we could make it work. It was years later, after we'd all moved on with our lives, before I finally told Rob about fucking Bindu's mom and it took quite a bit to actually convince him that I wasn't just messing with him.

12