Binju and Hema Seduce the Tenant

Story Info
My bisexual experience in Hyderabad with Hema and Binju.
2.8k words
4.06
9.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdsouza1
rdsouza1
26 Followers

My name is Satish and I work as a software consultant in Pune. In my late twenties I had to move to Hyderabad for about 9 months to work on an assignment for my company. As it was a short period, I found a service apartment, basically a large bedroom in a 4 bed-room house. There was a full time cook/ man Friday staying in the house who looked after all my needs ( literally!). He would cook my breakfast and dinner, take care of my clothes, etc.

His name was Binju and he was from Uttar Pradesh. He must have been about 25 years, clean but a little pansy looking guy who I suspected veered towards the gay side. Anyway, I was not so particular about it as long as he looked clean and cooked well.

There was also a day maid named Hema who would come in the morning for a few hours. She would clean the house, do the utensils and generally any other work. She would also wash my clothes for which she would come into my room everyday. She must have been in her mid-thirties, decent figure with small breasts. I heard from Binju that she was married to a drunkard and had no kids.

She would come to work dressed in the traditional Indian saree the way they wore it in South India with just one wrap around a lehenga (underskirt) and a drape over the breasts. I doubt she wore anything below that! At work, she would hike up her skirt to her knees and go about without any inhibitions. I thought she had divine legs! She was a sensuous presence in that house filled with two horny bachelors, although as I came to find out, one of those was on the other side of the fence!

From Monday to Friday, my routine was to leave the house at about 9 AM after having breakfast. I would return by about 7 PM by which time my room would be cleaned, the sheets changed once in a few days and any clothes would be washed and ironed and kept neatly folded on my bed.

On weekends, I would sleep till about 9 AM and then lie around the house or go for a movie or something. Hema would come at about 10 AM and finish her work by 12 and leave. Sometimes she would have lunch with Binju and I could hear them talk in the kitchen.

Binju was a very friendly type and could gossip about something or the other happening in the building for hours. He was quite popular with the housewives and maids in the building but none of the building security or male cleaners would talk with him!

One day, it so happened that I had to return home midway from the office to pick up an important document that I had forgotten on my bed. It must have been about 10.30 or so and instead of ringing the bell, I used my key to open the door and head for my room. The house seemed strangely silent and empty, I wondered where Binju was, perhaps he had gone out to shop for something. I entered my room and could hear some voices from outside my room. I forgot to mention, the house had a small garden at the back with a stone for washing clothes. The garden was also enclosed with 8 feet high walls and a door to the garage. So it was a private space where one could sit and sunbathe if they wanted. Not that I had tried it ever, but Binju would talk about it, he would sometimes put oil on his body and sit in the sun.

As per him that was very healthy and good for his skin!

I peeped out through the curtains and got a shock at the sight outside.

Binju was sitting on the washing stone, he was in very small briefs. Hema was standing in front of him, she too was partially dressed, she had removed her saree and was in her lehenga skirt and blouse. She was rubbing some kind of oil on Binju and was doing it very lovingly! It looked like an erotic scene but I was a little mistaken.

Hema rubbed his arms and chest thoroughly with the oil, then she made him stand up while she squatted and put oil on his legs from bottom to top. Finally she pulled his briefs down!

Binju had a nice cock, but it was flaccid despite all that stimulation! She rolled his cock in her hands and then put oil on his balls. All this however got no reaction from Binju!

Hema laughed at him saying, "Arre, is this a cock or an ice lollipop!"

Binju's reaction was to put his head on her breasts and to try and hug her. She however pushed him off.

"Be careful, I will get oil on my blouse!"

"That's why I told you to remove your clothes, no one is going to see."

"Yes, you are least bothered, you ice block, but what if someone from the next building sees me!"

" No, the walls are very high, and many times I sit here naked in the sun. Take off your clothes, let me put oil on your body too, then we can take a bath after sitting sometime in the sun. It is very good for your skin, this oil and sun combination." said Binju.

"Yes, I have heard you tell your Satish bhaiya ( brother) many times. It is as if you want him to sit there naked for you to see!"

" I wish! But he never pays attention to me for this. He has a lovely body but I have hardly seen much of it." said Binju.

"You will soon succeed, you must plan it carefully, or else he will get a shock and then complain to your boss."

"No, no, he is very kind, he will not complain. He is also quite fond of me."

Hema then proceeded to remove her blouse and pulled her skirt over her head. As I thought, she was naked underneath. It is typical of Indian maids to never wear undergarments. They consider it as some kind of luxury! In Hema's case, undergarments were not required, she had breasts which stood out proudly, small but perky breasts!

Binju fondled her breasts lovingly and put his face in her breasts. She hugged him and they stood there for sometime. It was a very erotic sight. I was tempted to call out to them or walk out into the garden. I wonder what would have been the reaction!

Binju stood up and then started to put oil on Hema's body. He did her arms first, then her chest and gently massaged her breasts with oil. He certainly knew how to handle a woman's body! Although I was not a virgin at that time, I had very little experience with women, just one time in the dark with a woman in the village when I visited my grandparents. It was behind some bushes with both of us nervous about being found out and it got over before I realized what happened!

Binju squatted in front of her and started to rub oil on her legs, he spread them apart and did a gentle massage of her thighs.

Hema gave a sigh and leaned against the washing stone. It looked like she was starting to get an orgasm!

" Oh you have such soft gentle hands Binju!" she sighed.

"Shall I oil your holes too?" he asked. She just nodded.

Binju put some oil on his hands and started rubbing her pussy gently, I think he went from her pussy to her asshole and was oiling both the places in the same stroke.

I was right, as in a few minutes, Hema started to come. She gave great gasps and started to shudder. Finally she collapsed into Binju's arms. He carreseed her for some time and then both sat on the ground.

" Thank you for pleasuring me, Binju, I must return the favour to you."

"Please help me to seduce Satish bhaiya, I am sure I can convince him for an oil massage from you, then let's see how it goes." said Binju.

"Ok, definitely I will do my best." said Hema, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I thought I had seen and heard enough! I quietly slipped away and went back to work.

So now I knew for sure that Binju was gay and had the hots for me. It was a different experience for me. I was sure I was not gay, but the thought of Binju getting attracted to my body was interesting. I thought I would play along and let things work out.

On the coming Saturday, I got up at about 8 am and went out. Binju was brewing tea. He was surprised to see me awake.

"How come you got up so early today, Bhaiya?" he asked.

"Oh just like that, I woke up with some itching on my legs, then I could not go back to sleep."

"Did some insect bite you? Should I check the bed?"

"No, no, I think it is just dry skin, Hyderabad is such a dry city and different from Mumbai and Pune, so my skin is not used to this weather" I said casually.

"Oh, then try getting an oil bath, Bhaiya. I do that once a week and it keeps my skin smooth."

"I know, you have told me this before too. I don't know, maybe I should try it once. Is there any massage parlour nearby?" I asked.

"Parlour? But why parlour, Bhaiya? You can get it done here only at home. No need to pay a fancy price at some dirty parlour."

"You mean someone comes home to give an oil massage?" I asked innocently.

"Arre, our Hema is there na? She is supposed to be an expert at giving oil massages, why don't you ask her?"

"Really? Hmm, but it feels a little weird to ask her. She is a woman and I hardly know her for a few months "

"You are feeling shy bhaiya?" Binju laughed.

"Yes, a little."

"If you want, I can also give you a nice oil rub if you want." he said, looking at me with a sly smile.

"Hmm, let me think. That feels weird too. Maybe I would like Hema only to do it. Can you ask her for me?"

His face fell. Poor fellow must have been eagerly waiting.

"Oh, don't worry bhaiya, I will ask her. I know she will not refuse.

"And where do I get this done? Bedroom may become oily and difficult to clean

" Oh don't worry, the backside garden is very nice. I put oil on my body and sit there every week. I take a bath at the washing stone there, it makes it very easy to clean. No one can see inside the garden as the wall is high."

"You apply oil on yourself? How do you do that?"

He smiled shyly.

"Bhaiya, actually Hema does it for me. And sometimes I do for her. That's why I said she will agree for you too."

"Oh, all this goes on and I never even knew!"

The bell rang at that point of time and he went to open the door. I went back to my bedroom and kept the door slightly open.

I could see Hema walk towards the kitchen and Binju whispering something to her. After a few minutes he came into my room.

"Bhaiya, she is happy to apply oil and massage you also. Shall we do it now? She can do the housework afterwards."

I sort of grunted and he took that as a yes probably as he went into the kitchen. I could see him take out the oil bottle and pour it into a pan to warm.

After a few minutes, he called out to me to come into the back garden.

"Bhaiya, oil is nice and warm now, please come out."

He was waiting eagerly in the back garden, the pan with oil on the stone. Hema was waiting there and she had a big smile on her face. To tell the truth, I was a little nervous at this point of time. No woman had ever massaged me and I was wondering whether I would have to strip in front of both of them.

"Come over here sir. This is a good place." she said.

I stood in front of them, wondering what next. Do I remove all clothes or what?

"Better take off your clothes, unless you want to oil those too." she laughed.

She pulled at my shirt and pulled it over my head. At the same time, Biju pulled my pajamas down. I was in my briefs and clung to them for a minute while Binju tried to pull them down.

"Go inside you idiot and let me do the work." she shouted at him.

Binju went inside demurely, but I guessed he would head for my bedroom to watch from there. I was right as I could see the curtains move slightly after a minute. It was dark inside, so he was not visible.

"Ok, let's start." she said and to my surprise, she first removed her saree. Then she put a towel across her chest and expertly slipped out of her blouse.

She must have realized I was staring at her because she said.

"I hope you don't mind? I don't want to get oil on my clothes and no one can see here anyways"

She then hiked up her skirt to her waist and started applying oil, first my hands, then my chest.

I relaxed and started to enjoy the oil rub. She was really good at her work with expert strokes on my hands and upper body. Then she squatted down and started on my legs. Her towel was slipping down at this point and I could see her cleavage. I tried to look elsewhere as I realized I was getting aroused.

Meanwhile her hands were busy travelling up my legs till my crotch and every time she came up, her hand would brush against my crotch. Finally she stopped and gently pulled at my briefs.

"Let me take this off sir, otherwise it will become stained."

I gulped and allowed her to pull my briefs down. My cock sort of popped out and stood at half mast!

She nonchalantly continued to oil the area, first my balls and then my cock with long slow strokes from bottom to the top. My erection was now complete and it stood out, almost touching her face. She started to get up and her chest towel slipped off at this point, leaving me staring at her beautiful breasts. She certainly knew how to arouse men!

I could not resist but touch her breasts, they were warm and soft. I gently massaged her and she groaned in pleasure and grabbed my hand. I think she was starved for sex with a drunk husband and gay Binju giving her weekly massages!

By this time she was totally gone and when I pulled at her skirt knot she allowed me to pull it down. We hugged each other, my cock poking at her pussy and her breasts squeezed against me.

She then sat on the stone and pulled me onto her. I sucked at her breasts and she caressed my cock. After a few minutes, I felt as if a different hand was caressing my cock. I tried to look up from her breasts but she stopped me. Suddenly I could feel a warm mouth on my cock and realized it was Binju, completely naked and trying to suck my cock!

"Oh gosh, Binju, what are you doing!"

"Oh sir, let him have his fun, poor fellow is all alone and I can't help him." Hema said.

It was feeling good anyways, so I let him have his way. I sucked at Hema's breasts while he sucked at my cock and one hand on his. He came in a few minutes, gushing all over our legs!

"Don't worry Binju, sir and I don't mind." said Hema.

Binju lay on the grass, his erection going down. Meanwhile mine was still up and now Hema pulled me down on the grass. She opened her legs and I entered her warm pussy which was wet!

We fucked for a few minutes and both came at the same time.

After that we lay on the grass for some more time. Finally they both gave me a bath, this time Binju soaped my cock and balls and I did not have the heart to refuse him.

I fucked Hema every weekend after that and during weekdays, Binju would sometimes give me a bath, soap my cock and then suck it till he came. I guess I was too afraid to actually try out sex with him and he too did not push me for it.

At the end of my stay in Hyderabad, it was a tearful goodbye from both of them.

rdsouza1
rdsouza1
26 Followers