Binoculation Ch. 02

Story Info
Man acquires magic binoculars, enslaves mother and others.
6.7k words
4.7
30.4k
41

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By September, I had used the binoculars on the part-time maintenance staff, turning them into loyal workers, but also experimenting on them with various imagery, working to fine-tune the wondrous pair of magical binoculars. I had traveled back to the small store where the old woman and I did business, but the place had closed; the woman vanished into the ether. I combed the internet looking for news, discovering nothing, not even a manual. And if YouTube doesn't have a "how to" video, you know it's obscure.

My mother and I lived in a five-bedroom monstrosity in Del Mar that we would probably end up having to sell. Her name was Shari, and she won the lottery of shitty husbands. From Germanic stock, she stood at 5'9", and if you referenced a Venn diagram of Claudia Schiffer and Heidi Klum, you'd see my mother. There's a reason I fantasized about her.

The binoculars transformed her into a slave, dedicated to pleasing me. I was still her son, and it added to her arousal. As a symbol of servitude, both mother's nipples were now pierced with rings and had silver filigreed chains that led to the slave ring on her collar. I found it quite erotic; whenever I fastened my chain to her collar, mother would have a powerful orgasm.

I also purchased a set of normal binoculars for her to use. When I needed to prune her moral compass, I would substitute the magical version, but it wasn't needed much anymore. Remember, using a single image sent a powerful visual suggestion into the subconscious that influenced a person's core values. Due to that, care had to be observed.

Using double images worked best. It was less pervasive, taking longer to implant into the mind, but it seemed to be accepted better. An image I used on the staff was simply a photo of the word loyalty combined with a picture of me. When they began exhibiting loyalty, I would take a picture of myself with them, then add obedience to the mix.

Kenneth Estrada was head of the maintenance crew. I practiced on them, beginning with Ken. If someone resisted, it was important both he and I agreed if someone needed to be let go. He was a father of seven, one of them a daughter who had just turned eighteen. I had him show me a picture, and she seemed pretty enough for a test run. I found the girl in the photo to possess both an alluring beauty and a wholesome innocence.

"Does she still look like that, Kenneth?"

"Yes, Mr. Thomas, she is quite a handful, my Rosita. She's going to go to college soon!" He was so proud.

"Bring her by the house. I would like to show her around."

"Yes, Mr. Thomas."

It took me only three days to convert Kenneth into a loyal servant, and another three to ensure he would be okay with the corruption of his daughter. I asked about his wife, and it became a real possibility I might have to use the binoculars on her.

I know I had previously spoken about finding an ideal candidate for a wife, but I wasn't in a hurry. Indeed, I would need to refine my use of the binoculars to get to a point where my wife would be both a willing slave and help maintain the facade of normalcy. While it was true mother was now my slave, I had the steep challenge of finding a woman who rivaled her beauty. It was a tall order bar that spurred me on to make the correct choice that would last us the rest of our lives.

I also realized I wasn't intending to stop at two women, which leads me back to Rosita Estrada. With college starting, I was going to have a pool of beautiful women to choose from, but I enjoyed finding diamonds in the rough. This diamond would be over Tuesday morning. Kenneth would bring his daughter around, introduce her to me, and I would introduce her to mother, then to my binoculars.

Understand, I wasn't looking for outright subjugation of a poor young lady; indeed, I wanted her cognizant of her corruption. I wanted the deviancy to be a choice she made. My plan was to instill in Rosie an overpowering desire to see me have sex with my mother. Once this desire was ingrained, I would have fun with letting her see mother and me together.

As stated previously, I hadn't stopped looking for a wife. Besides combing the community, I looked to online mail-order bride sites, but they were such scams! It occurred to me that a woman with a darker, more exotic beauty would complement the fair skinned, sun kissed beauty of my mother. There was an olive-skinned brunette porn star who was a Ukrainian with the alias "Elizaveta." The woman seemed tall and gorgeous, her brunette locks full and curly with butterscotch highlights. She lived in Del Mar, and I wanted to find out more about her.

The other contestant was a winsome young lady, also in the area with skin the color of Umber and bright blue eyes. Her statistics had her at a diminutive five foot two inches, but she possessed intense blue eyes that I felt had to be fake. Her name was Julia, and she ran a yoga school. My approach would have mother privately hire her for one-one-one yoga lessons.

Besides call girls, escorts, and mail-order brides, I gave a thought to practicality. Both my mother and future wife would need a personal stylist and body piercing specialist. While I could pay thousands of dollars for one, I could pay nothing for a servant. I wondered if it was a good idea to find someone young to bankroll them while they went to school for either a body-piercing specialist or a stylist. Young Rosie could do either. I would have to find out which; I investigated cosmetology schools in the area.

My alarm clock went off, signifying the start of another Tuesday morning. It began as a pleasantly wet sensation, accompanied by a humming vibration that affected both my balls and diamond hard shaft. Next came the moaning, which, of course, signified my mother began getting herself off while she worked to get me off. The slurping noises, coupled with a gag or two now and then, pleased me. I was proud of mom for working to control her gag reflex so that she could deep throat me whenever the mood struck. It was still euphoric to grab her by the jaw or back of her head, or each ear and just start sawing in and out of her elegant lips and talented tongue. Sometimes a little variation was needed.

"Slave, I want you to fuck me."

Mother obeyed, releasing me from her mouth, bringing strands of spittle with her when she did, saliva and pre-cum smeared on her firm chin and around her mouth.

"Your will is mine, Master," she panted, switching positions with feline-like agility, impaling her bald, wet cunt onto my spit-shined cock with both a practiced ease and a low moan. Her slave collar had two thin silver chains that connected to each nipple, with a third connecting nipple to nipple, forming an erotic triangle. I loved watching mother's full breasts bounce, the movement of the chains, her rising excitement as her hips gyrated deeper and faster. Her stomach muscles clenched, and her pussy spat her juices around my invading member, her rib cage forming a near perfect upside-down V, as if I needed reminding how perfect her body was. Both yoga and regular sex worked wonders.

Pregnancy was something I didn't want. I knew if I bred her, it would mar her physical beauty. Call me selfish, call me a prick, just keep in mind she had a body built for sin. I wanted her to have that body for as long as possible.

Back to the sex. I gifted my mother's womb with my seed, causing her to orgasm as well. She eventually pulled out of me and moved down to make sure my cock was cleansed. We gazed lovingly into each other's eyes while she kissed, licked, and sucked on my semi hard prick. I loved calling her my slave during sex, but sometimes calling her mother was nice, too.

"We will have company today, mother."

She was surprised; this was the first I'd mentioned it.

"Is it someone I know?" she asked, while kissing the crown of my cock.

"No, she's the daughter of Kenneth, the head groundskeeper."

She smiled around my dick. "Kenneth's daughter? Is it a special occasion?"

"No, but we should make plans to entertain her this morning. Perhaps we could introduce her to birdwatching?"

Mother was happy. "That would be a lovely idea. Having another woman to speak to you would be nice. What is her name, Master?"

"We should start by calling her Rosita, but if she warms to us, we could call her Rosie."

"Everyone warms to you, Master," mother emphasized that fact by taking a loving slurp on my cock, "when is she coming over?"

"An hour," I said with a grin.

"That doesn't leave me much time to get ready, Master."

"Mother, we will need to use our normal names. Please refrain from calling me Master until we're alone. Can you remember that?"

"Yes, son," she obeyed, kissing the crown of my cock lovingly.

"I also want to remind you to dress conservatively. We don't want to scare away the young woman. Be on your best behavior."

"Yes, Casper."

"Now give me one last kiss on the mouth before you get yourself ready."

Sensuously crawling up my resting form, she planted a lingering, full kiss on my mouth. She tasted like my dick, but she was so beautiful I didn't mind. While mother prepared, I went downstairs and used the shower. I was, of course, prepared before she was. I did not know how complicated applying makeup was! My mother's routine took her 45 minutes, minimum. I was a fan of the finished product.

I was impressed when Kenneth introduced her. Rosita stood at around 5 foot 4 inches. The nubile young woman's hair was a shoulder length reddish brown and straight. Her nose was slightly larger than the rest of her face, but it added to her beauty. High, dark eyebrows and inquisitive almond eyes gave her a studious. However, she had applied too much black lipstick, detracting from her overall beauty.

Delightfully, Rosita's body was nicer in person. Her breasts were 34B and bell-shaped. The young lady tried her best to hide them inside a tight sports bra; obviously she was uncomfortable with them. A pleasantly rounded bottom that swayed invitingly when she walked was her best asset, no pun intended. The Estradas must have sheltered their kids, because her naivety was clear, accentuating her air of innocence I so desperately wanted to corrupt.

Kenneth, my mother, Rosie, and I conversed on the veranda. Mother and I served them, which confused the girl. I respected the staff, only berating them if they did something wrong, and they seldom did.

"Do you like birds, Rosie?" Mother asked, wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans that fit snugly around her dazzling figure. She had a shawl, but it was currently draped over the chair as we four sat, commiserating over food and drink.

"I guess they're okay," Rosie hedged. I could see her trying to figure out why exactly she was here.

"We have some unique birds that use our feeders," I explained.

I offered her the binoculars, programmed with only one image of the word "obey" in all caps.

She took them and experimented, using them as directed. Even with mother's enthusiasm in naming all the different birds, the girl grew bored, putting the binocs down after only a few moments.

"Well, this was nice, but we must get back home soon, right papa?"

"We should get you home then," I began. "Until then, try using the binoculars to tell me what the neighbor is growing in his orchard."

Hesitantly, she picked the binoculars back up and scoped out the neighbor's yard. When she would move to put down the binoculars, I would simply suggest she keep using them, and she'd obey. We played this game for almost 30 minutes straight; me ordering her to look through the binoculars, and she became more obedient. As I finally took the binoculars from her, I noticed she was relieved to be leaving.

My mother spoke to Kenneth in the background as I spoke to the young woman. She carried herself in such a guarded, constrained way. Not that I minded; it was understandable considering the unusual situation.

"Rosie, I can tell you were bored today."

"No Casper, it was... fun. I had a good time." At least now I could tell she was lying.

"You can tell me the truth," I told her.

"I was a more weirded out than bored," she eyed her father and my mother talking within earshot and I beckoned her outside to continue her explanation.

"I don't know why my father brought me here. I assumed it's because you wanted me here."

"He brought it up," I hedged. "I think it's because I'm going off to college for my second year and you're going to be a freshman this year."

"College?" her eyes lit up.

"San Diego," I told her.

"What are you studying?" She asked, obviously interested. I wished I had spoken of my college classes earlier.

"Rosie, how about this; you come back tomorrow or the next day and we can both talk about college. I can give you some pointers, but on one condition."

"And that is?"

"Don't listen to what other people tell you, only me," I wanted to play the phrase off as half joke, half serious. She had been primed to obey for a good half hour on just the single image, and I wanted to make sure she only obeyed my commands.

"You've got a deal," Rosie answered. "I'll come back tomorrow and maybe I'll only listen to you," she laughed.

Perfect.

She was true to her word, coming back the next day. Her father drove her, but it was the day off for the staff, so it was just the three of us. I let her father know I would drive her back home. I broke up the second day into two blocks, both of which I incorporated the binoculars. The first part of her visit I single imaged my mother in her yoga outfit after a session, skin glistening with sweat. Image number two was another single image of me after my morning run. It was tasteful but slightly suggestive, meant to make us more attractive.

"What are you planning to major in, Rosie?"

We were strolling around the yard talking about college.

"Nursing," she replied, "I want to help people out, you know?"

"Good on you, Rosie," I responded. Then, after a bit, added, "I see you grasp that pendant sometimes."

She explained, "It's a Mother Mary charm I received for confirmation."

I never asked Kenneth about his spirituality.

"Do you attend services regularly?" I inquired.

She nodded.

"And here I thought you were the strong-willed rebel of the family."

"Did my dad say that?" Rosie asked, giggling.

"I think it was more about you being strong-willed. He's thrilled you're going to college."

She nodded. "If you don't mind my asking, how did you and father become friends?"

"I make it my business to have a good working relationship with the staff. Your father, I consider a friend, I'm hoping you as well, Rosie."

She blushed at that.

"This is weird," she spoke, "this whole situation is just weird."

"Regardless," I said, "I want us to be friends."

She continued to blush.

"I'd like that, Casper," she responded.

"Rosie, how do you feel about stargazing?"

For a second, I wondered if she thought I was serious before responding.

"Up at the sky?"

"Yeah."

"Don't they have telescopes for that?"

"With the binoculars, you'd be surprised what's possible. You could come over either tomorrow night or the night after."

She looked hesitant.

"Rosie, you can trust me."

"Casper, I'll check with my parents. It might be fun! Plus, it'll get me out of the house."

"I'll even throw in popcorn and a movie of your choice afterwards." I was going to suggest she stay the night, but I would do that tomorrow after she got another dose of the binoculars.

"For your sake, I hope you like horror movies," Rosie spoke, "because I want to watch Malignant."

I had no clue what she was talking about. "Done," I said.

The next evening saw Rosie and I on the lawn, looking up at the night sky using the binocs. I went through some babble about calibration, making sure the whole affair took at least an hour. I made conversation while she looked through them, making the whole thing easier.

She was subjected to two images. The first was mother, kneeling and naked, sucking my cock while gazing up at me adoringly. The second we were in a variation of the missionary position, with both her legs draped over both of my shoulders, affording me access to the deepest recesses of her pussy. I was buried inside of her as we stared lustfully into each other's eyes.

After an hour, I had to peel Rosie away from stargazing.

"So, how did you like it?" I asked?

The nubile young woman chewed her lower lip adorably before responding.

"That was more fun than I thought."

"So, we're watching Repugnant?"

She laughed, "No Casper, it's Malignant. I haven't seen it yet and my parents don't like to watch those types of movies."

"I'll have mom watch it with us so we'll have adult supervision. Sound good?"

Rosie flushed a bit. "If she wants to." Judging by her reaction, the images were doing their job. She looked distant, like she was enjoying the incestuous fantasy.

Mother was ready to go, and the three of us sat on the sectional. There was ample space, but the way the seating arrangement worked out was Rosie sitting a distance away, mother, and me. That was acceptable for tonight. I wanted Rosie to get used to seeing us in close contact, further stimulating her burgeoning obsession.

From the beginning of the movie, I put my arm around mother and she leaned into me. It got scary as the story progressed, and from what I could tell, Rosie's eye contact was just as much on us as in the movie. I chastised myself for not bringing blankets as I think the girl would have masturbated herself covertly had she the covering.

After the movie, mother hugged Rosie goodnight, then hugged me, giving me a quick peck on the lips. She was still under orders to be conservative, but she could still radiate eroticism. I loved her so much.

Rosie and I talked while I drove her home.

"Casper, you seem to have a great relationship with your mom."

I nodded. "The divorce brought us closer. We realized we're all we have, and as a result, we spend a lot of time together. We love each other very much."

"Casper, that's pretty unique. Your mom is so elegant."

I nodded. "You're not so bad either, Rosie."

"I'm nowhere near as beautiful as your mom."

I saw my opening and took it.

"She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her."

Rosie gasped. "Is that Proverbs?"

I nodded. "Proverbs 3: 15, I can't remember the rest," I admitted.

Rosie knew, adding, "Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her; those who hold her fast will be blessed."

Rosie giggled, "Casper, you've been holding out on me. Do you go to church?"

"I went to a Bible Baptist church for about a year before they became too much. They had me doing bible study, and I learned a lot."

We made pleasant small talk before I dropped her off. "Come over tomorrow night, Rosie. We'll see another movie and continue with our stargazing."

The beautiful Latina looked both relieved and concerned. "That would be great, Casper. There may be the problem of my mama."

"Oh?"

"She suspects your motives. I heard her arguing with Papa."

The hurdle presented itself.

"How about if I invite her, your father, and you for dinner?"

"She might want you to come here for dinner, Casper."

"You and your father should convince her to have dinner at our place. You can show her what we've been up to," I suggested. If I needed to binoculate her, I would.

Over the next week, my seduction of young Rosie took a back seat to getting her mother to be more pliable. She got the dual images of "Obey" and a picture of me. I later changed the picture of myself to be more erotic. It's not that I wanted to bed Mrs. Estrada; I was curious to see how or even if she would react.

12