Binoculation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucia was in her mid-forties. Giving birth to seven kids had taken its toll on her body. She was only mildly overweight and looked good for both her age and her situation; a hard-working stay at home mom who dedicated her life to her kids. It took around 10 days, but I got her blessing. When Rosie came back to the house for another stargazing session, she had arrived with both a pie her mother baked for us, and clearance to stay the night.

Rosie got hit with another round of sexual imagery, this one different; both my mother and I were naked and engaged in sex, sitting upright, with her impaled on my cock looking down on me while we kissed. The other image was essentially the same, except both mother and I were looking directly at the camera, which in this case would equate to us looking directly at Rosie.

I had binoculated my mother earlier in the week. I didn't have to, and I could just order her to be attracted to Rosie, but I decided she should have some emotional investment in this young girl. 30 minutes on the binoculars, looking at a single image of Rosie, did the trick.

"How do you feel about Rosie, mother?" I asked.

"I knew you wanted to seduce her, but now I have feelings for her too, Casper. Is that okay?"

"It's what I want, mother. Eventually, Rosie will want to have sex with us. When the time comes, we'll welcome her with open arms."

"And tongues," mother added. She knew what I liked to hear.

On this night, I pulled out the blankets, and mother wore her yoga pants that I had peeled off her multiple times in the past. She smelled wonderful, and Rosie noticed as well. I could see her defenses crumbling. She'd been thinking about both mother and me for almost two weeks. I didn't think tonight was the night, however. Watching my mother and I fuck was going to be a growing obsession for Rosie.

She stayed the night in her own room. In the morning, she came out to mother and I performing our morning yoga. However, instead of both of us being naked, we were clothed for our guest's benefit. She hung back, watching us from the sliding glass door for minutes while we stretched together. I was daring and kissed mother on her collarbone, while she squeezed my ass.

"Rosie, good morning! Come on out," I greeted her. She revealed herself, freshly showered and looking scrumptious. We had breakfast and she and mother looked at the bird feeders. Today Rosie was going to get a healthy round of mother's naked body, coupled by two women, and blond and brunette, engaged in a sixty-nine position. Not knowing her own sexual proclivities, I focused on lesbian sex, since I knew it went against her own beliefs.

For part of the day, I left Rosie with mother and she taught her how to apply makeup in a more refined way, which made the young lady even more of a beauty. As the day progressed, I could see the emotional battle playing out with the nubile young woman.

That evening as we stargazed, Rosie got the single image of my mother, subserviently on all fours, back arched erotically, her face on the ground, right arm out in front of her, while I knelt behind her upturned ass, fucking her from behind. It was our favorite sexual position. The tattoo on the small of her back that read "Property of Casper" was visible.

"Rosie, are you okay?" I asked. She was looking through the binoculars with one hand, while the other was kneading her right breast. It was just her and me in the backyard.

She pulled her hand away from her breast at my question.

"I-Casper, I-" Rosie started tearing up.

"Rosie, you know you can trust me," I embraced her, and she hugged me back tightly, sobbing against my chest, "what's going on?"

"I'm terrible," she sobbed, "I'm afraid if I tell you, you'll want me to leave."

It was a good thing she couldn't see me grinning.

"I may surprise you, Rosie."

I could feel how turned on she was in my arms. I played as patient as I could.

"I'm thinking terrible thoughts."

"What, like robbing me?"

"No!"

"Then it can't be that bad. Could you elaborate?"

"I've had thoughts... about you."

"Is that it?" I asked.

"Casper, let me finish! About you and your mom."

"As in sexual thoughts?"

I felt her nod, and I pressed into her a bit more.

"You can tell me to go anytime you want," she sobbed into my chest. Again, I waited.

"Is that all?" I asked.

Still in a hug, Rosie pulled back to look me in the eye. Her mascara ran a bit, accentuating rather than detracting from her beauty.

"Casper, I just told you I've been thinking about you and your mom having sex."

I wondered how she felt as she scanned my face for any signs I was put off with her admission and couldn't find any.

"Rosie, I can see why you would fantasize about mother. I'm impressed you're incorporating me into your fantasy."

She hit me on the shoulder.

"I'm not gay!"

"Never said you were."

"It's unnatural."

"I respectfully disagree," I argued.

"You really should be more upset with me," Rosie added.

"I have some questions," I mentioned.

"Why I'm such a freak?"

"No, I'm curious as to this sexual liaison with my mother. Am I the aggressor, or is she?"

"I'm not sure I should talk about it."

"Perhaps if you can pick out details, it may tell you something about your fantasy."

"Casper, it's not just fantasy. It's something I keep thinking about."

"Like it's something you want to see?"

After a long pause, still hugging each other, I felt her sigh.

"Yeah."

"Rosie, if you're looking for forgiveness for your thoughts or needs, I see nothing to forgive. I don't think any less of you for having those fantasies or wanting to see my mother and I have sex. I respect you more for being honest with me."

"Promise not to tell Shari, Casper."

"I promise, although I think she'd be just as forgiving as I about it. Why don't we see a movie?"

"Alright. I like it here, by the way. I'm not sure what you told my mother, but it seems to have done the trick."

"I owe most of that to my mother, Rosie."

I gave serious thought to giving both her mother and Rosie an image of each other. It would be interesting to see what mother and daughter would do with an incest fetish. I snapped back to reality, holding Rosie's hand as we went into the house. She gave it a good squeeze.

"Thank you, Casper." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek.

"Anytime, Rosie." I felt things were proceeding well and didn't take our intimacy any further.

What happened during the movie I'll remember for the rest of my life. I don't remember the movie we watched. I think it had Sarah Jessica Parker in it. What I can tell you is having Rosie on my right side, mother on my left, my arm around both made me feel like a champion. From the beginning, I moved my left hand under the covers and started fingering my mother. During the middle of the movie, I detected Rosie masturbating herself under the blanket. My hand crept over to hers, and she let me replace it with my own. Her pussy was thick, hairy, and hot. As I maneuvered my hand further into her sex, she spread her legs more, affording me better access. I looked at her, and she was watching the movie through half-lidded eyes. She looked at me and I smiled at her before plunging my fingers into her virgin snatch.

"I like this movie," the girl said as my fingers plowed into her.

On the other side, mother knew what was going on. She unzipped my shorts, pulled out my extremely hard cock, and gave me a slow hand job. Rosie finally caught on, her eyes widening, and I used my other hand to lift the blanket to reveal mother's sweatpants halfway down her own legs, her hand on my cock, my left hand rubbing my mother's vulva as her smooth cunt was revealed. I continued to work Rosie's pussy with my right hand.

The sudden realization pushed her over the edge into a quavering, keening orgasm. Mother became more animated after that, rocking her hips into my hand while jacking me off. I took my fingers out of the young woman's hotbox.

"Rosie," I moaned, mother's hand pumping my cock, "Watch this."

She was rivetted to the lewd scene as I brought my fingers, slick with her pussy juice, to mother's eager lips. While staring at the young girl, she first tongued then sucked on my fingers.

"Oh my god," Rosie moaned, her hand going back to take care of her own sex as she watched my mother move down my body, replacing her hand with her mouth around my cock.

"Oh god," the youthful Latina cried, fingering herself with abandon. She couldn't tear her eyes from the taboo scene of a mother blowing her son.

Mother's tongue and the whole tableau playing out as wonderfully as it did thrilled me to the bone, pun intended. Rosie fingered herself to another climax, this one much louder.

"I'm cumming, mother," I panted, my hand over her ass while she hummed around my dick, her tongue lathing tenderly over every inch of my hard member.

"I love you, mother," I whispered as my first blast painted the roof of her mouth. She moaned as each blast exploded into her mouth, except for the last couple of dribbles. She played with them with her tongue and lips as she eyed Rosie. The doe-eyed girl was helpless under mother's spell..

"Rosie, come here," mother requested breathlessly. I inserted my index finger into her bald snatch as she was on all fours, face still around my cock. The girl crawled over, remnants of mascara still on her flushed cheeks, her face scrunched in such a way it was obvious she craved cock. She came in low and face first, inches away from mother, my cock in between them. At the sight of them looking at each other, my cock became re-energized.

Mother brought her index and middle finger, glistening with my seed, to Rosie's lips. The girl slowly, sensuously opened her mouth to accept her reward, sucking on the slender digits noisily.

Mother resumed sucking my cock, bobbing her head up and down and licking from the base to the glans before offering it to the transfixed young lady.

"Take it into your mouth," she requested huskily.

Rosie took her cue, gingerly attaching her lips to my glans. The pair took a "caring is sharing" approach, passing me back and forth. I noticed whenever mother handed off my dick, she had left extra dollops of her own saliva. Rosie slurped it right up, moaning around my cock. It was a study in contrasts; mother knew my body so well and knew what excited me, whereas Rosie was brand new, figuring it out as she went. Time and training would make her a great cocksucker.

At some point, Rosie and mother's lips and tongues met around my cock, and the pair began kissing. I put a hand on both their heads ever so lightly, patting them reassuringly as I enjoyed the show.

"Good girls," I encouraged, spurring them on. It was fitting mother got the first kiss with Rosie. Things had progressed faster than expected, but the nubile young thing seemed willing as she played tonsil-hockey with mother.

Since mother knew her place, she eventually pulled away slightly from Rosie, their lips smeared with lipstick and their shared spittle. She looked at me expectantly.

"Rosie," I spoke, "you want to watch me fuck my mother, don't you?"

As if in answer, a strangled sound issued from her before she cleared her throat.

"More than anything else," she answered meekly.

"Then get naked, stay close and enjoy," I said before turning to mother. "Let's show Rosie what she wants."

"Yes, son," mother responded, excitement in her voice. I could tell she missed her slave collar.

The young woman gasped in appreciation at mother's revealed breasts.

"Are your nipples pierced?" she asked, knowing the obvious answer.

"Yes Rosie," mother pulled my shorts all the way off as I took off my shirt. Except for my necklace and slave master ring, I was naked and ready. Mother straddled me and settled in, preparing to impale herself on my erection as I sat on the sectional. Rosie lie on my right, naked, blanket hiding her lovely body. It was adorable how self-conscious she still was. It was still easy to see her legs were spread, and she was languidly rubbing herself.

"Did it hurt?"

Mother kissed my hand, her lips lingering on my ring. She wanted to let me know she was my slave, giving me that extra thrill that made my cock lurch in her hand.

"What's an instant of pain for a lifetime of pleasure?" mother asked. I felt her breath on my face as she sunk down onto me.

Mother sunk herself onto my spit-shined cock, enveloping me with her fantastic pussy. Her intake of breath and subsequent shiver was a sign of one of her cute micro-orgasms. She took another breath when I claimed her mouth with my own, taking her lips into mine. We embraced, my hands roving through her hair, ass, back, and breasts, while she ground herself onto my manhood, alternating between long strokes and short, quick ones.

As obsession became reality, Rosie fingered herself to yet another climax, her youthful body spasming under the blanket as she watched us copulate.

I didn't want to shoot inside mother, but I was close as I sucked on her tongue, palming her ass while pinching her nipple as her hips bobbed up and down.

I took more control of the situation, changing positions so mother was on all fours on the sectional, moving her closer to Rosie. The idea was to have my mother in the ideal cunt munching position.

"Mother, help Rosie take off the blanket."

Rosie's nubile body was revealed, a present for which I was thankful for. A set of bell-shaped tits proudly stood out from her chest, with small, dark areolae, nipples like hard pebbles, stood at attention. Rosie's pussy was a large, unkempt mound of pubic hair with shiny, pink blood-engorged labia larger than mother's. It looked like a juicy treat.

"Oh my god," the naïve girl murmured as realization set in what was about to happen.

Nudging mother's head down into Rosie's pussy, she arched her back in order to keep her gorgeous ass raised. I showed my appreciation, entering her wet depths to the base of my shaft, causing her to cry out my name. I had the perfect vantage of Rosie's face and tits as mother munched on her wet, hairy cunt.

"Oh," as the girl felt another woman's tongue on her sex for the first time, one of her hands went to her breast, pinching and kneading her nipple while her breath sped up. "Oh. Oh." Her other hand grasped the blanket beside her in a death grip as she gave her body over to my mother in sexual bliss. "Ah. Shari! Oh!" I didn't take my eyes from Rosie and periodically we'd exchange a lustful stare or two.

We held this position for some time before I released into my sexy mother with a yell while she devoured Rosie's pussy. The cries and moans, wet noises and smells were fantastic.

We took the enthusiastic catholic girl into our boudoir. I enjoyed how she paired with mother.

Over the next week I used the binoculars to intensify the relationship between Rosie and mother. It was important to me they had a strong, sexual attraction for each other. Rosie was a novice when it came to sex, but she proved eager to learn. Once visiting Rosie's place, her mother checked me out. I invited Lucia over to my place to give her an incest fetish for her daughter, but the surprise was she was pretty good at giving head. I imaged her a picture of her daughter sucking my cock and a single image of her daughter naked in order to kick start their eventual incestual union.

It was only a matter of time before Rosie wanted my cock inside her. Two weeks later, there we were, in the boudoir, naked. Both women had been smeared with my seed as they had tandem sucked me off. I thought it added to their beauty.

"Rosie, I want you to know, once we do this, you will become mine."

She smiled, spreading her legs for me, cunt trimmed into a cute little landing strip. All of us were naked, mother with her slave accessories.

"I already am, Casper."

I had looked forward to this; I felt like I could smash rocks with my erection.

Rosie's body, covered in a sheen of sweat, called to me. Mother was behind her, sliding her hand down the young woman's flat belly to her pussy, spreading her lips in invitation. I decided Rosie wasn't what I was looking for in a wife, but she would be our attendant, giving manicures and pedicures, providing tattoos and piercings as needed, free of charge.

"Oooohhhmygaaaawwwwd!" she cried as I slowly but surely entered her.

"With this, you are mine." I began building a rhythm, grabbing Rosie by each ankle while my cock slid into her virgin crevice.

"Yesyesyesyes Casper I'myours!!" she caterwauled.

I began thrusting with more urgency as my cock began making slurping, wet noises as our hard fucking built up a froth. Mother alternated between kissing me, then Rosie.

Nothing was going to stop me from dumping my seed into Rosie's womb. I had released her ankles and was fucking her missionary style, hard. She wrapped her legs around me, ankles crisscrossed over my ass, gyrating her hips to match my thrusts, going out of her mind with passion. When I finally came inside Rosie, I looked deeply into her eyes before saying, "with this, I am your master."

Through panting breath, she looked at me, worship in her eyes. "Okay... Master."

"My will is yours."

"Your will is mine," she responded huskily.

"Mother and I will teach you more. I want you to be open to learning."

"I will, Master."

We kissed, and she tasted heavenly. Mother sobbed with joy.

Now I had two slaves.

MORE TO COME -

12