Binoculation Ch. 04

Story Info
Casper continues his wife search on Thanksgiving.
4.2k words
4.59
14.2k
31

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back.

By Thanksgiving, Julia was moved in, thanks to her former boyfriend, Trey.

I know why you're here, so what I'm going to say next may seem blasphemous. Owning a three-woman harem isn't all fun and games. Well, mostly. Okay, there's fun to be had, as you have and will see, but it isn't the parking lot in paradise you might think. Three obedient slaves saw me as the center of their universe; now I had to live with the consequences of that. Like any good property owner, I had to put a lot of thought and planning into increasing their usefulness.

Speaking of property, Rosie has grown on me. I hadn't thought of making her my wife, but something she said made me want to.

This morning she woke me up using her asshole. Morning anal isn't something I would recommend, but morning anal with Rosita Estrada, I would endorse 100%. Both the girl and her oily sphincter is a national treasure.

"Good morning, Slave." I said it like I meant it.

"Master, good morning. I hope my ass pleases you." She replied like the wanton slut she was.

"Your whole body pleases me, Slave," I said, noting the shudder in her hips when I emphasized the word "Slave."

Because of last night's debauchery, Rosie's buttocks glowed an angry red. Memories of Julia spanking the nubile eighteen-year-old danced in my head as her rectum slid up the length of my diamond hard shafter before slamming back down, causing her to moan and me to grunt. While reverse cow-girling me, the precocious minx leveled a glance over her shoulder with a deft hair flip flourish, somehow magically conveying both innocence and depravity into one look. As the wet smacking of our bodies gathered in tempo, so too did our breathing.

While she massaged my cock with her sphincter, I glanced over at my other two slaves. Mother had Julia's leash in one hand while the other held the former yoga instructor's head against her juicy cunt. My newest slave lavished attention upon my mother's wet sex, rolling her clit around with her tongue while jamming three fingers into her sopping muff. Mother's cries were both loud and erotic.

Since taming Mother five months ago, I had lost almost ten pounds of fat and added a couple of pounds of muscle, mainly on my lower body. I had given myself over to a yoga routine, and before you groan, know I mainly practice yoga in the nude, and the sessions end with me emptying my balls into one of three women, usually Julia.

This morning, however, I intended to gift Rosie with a load in her ass. I lost track of time inside of Rosie's red rectum.

"How does my cock feel in your asshole, slut?"

"Master's cock makes me feel so full and so hot," she panted as her ass slammed down into me.

"I'm about to cum in your ass, Slave. Savor it."

"Maasterrrr," was all she could say between huffing and puffing. Both hands sunk into her gyrating ass as she rode my dick like it was a bucking bronco.

Only feet away, Mother was using Rosie's favorite strap-on to fill the yoga instructor's eager womanhood.

"You wish it was Master's cock fucking you right now, don't you?" Mother asked.

"Yes Mistress, I do. George feels Ah! Good, though," Julia grunted. Rosie named the strap-on George, and it stuck with the other slaves.

The pair were building up a rhythm, their hips undulating together. Their sexy bodies sliding together looked so erotic. Coupled with the sheen of sweat, Mother drilled into Julia's juicy cunt. The wet noises issuing from the yoga instructor's sodden crevice signaled her excitement.

"Take my cum, Slave!" I yelled, exploding into Rosie's asshole. The way her sphincter massaged my cock while I pulsed loads of my batter into her was delightful. She had turned into quite the eager slut.

"Oh! Oh. Thank you, Master," Rosie said in a quivering voice. Her trembling back arched in orgasm as her ass was all the way down onto my base of my cum-spitting prick. My slave wanted to make sure my cock was filling her up as much as possible while I deposited my load.

Rosie whispered, "Master's cum makes my stomach tingle."

My only response was to grab her haunches and slam my cock into her a few more times in appreciation.

"You please me, Slave," I said. Rosie responded with a beaming smile. A wet popping noise signaled my cock releasing from her, along with a spittle of my batter. I put my fingers into her asshole, scooping out a generous amount of my seed. The eighteen-year-old anal slut looked at my fingers and alluringly sucked them clean.

"Now my cock."

"Thank you, Master," she said, working my cum around in her mouth. Whether by choice or as a side effect of her Binoculation, she had become quite the anal practitioner, worshiping Mother's asshole whenever possible. Whether using fingers, tongue, or George, her obsession with watching mother and son copulate was always fun to watch play out. In fact, whenever Rosie watches me cum inside Mother, she has an orgasm as well.

Unlike the kindness of Mother or the plucky naivety of Rosita, Julia was a mean-spirited narcissist who only cared about money. I admit to feeling intense satisfaction whenever her emotions need to get crushed. As a result, I was well on the way towards making both subservience and the need to be bred core tenets of her life.

I should mention she is on fertility medication. We're working as a unit to get her pregnant. I channeled my inner cult leader, creating a sexual rite resulting in Julia earning her collar. I neither recorded nor took a picture of the event; it was burned forever into my mind, along with several others since the purchasing of that wonderful pair of binoculars. You should have seen the look on her cum splattered face as I fitted it around her neck, the way her eyelids fluttered, her body twitching in anticipation of the chain I alone had the power to attach to her collar. That moment where she gave herself fully to me. Everything she ever was or will be became mine with a soft click and a slight rustle of leather. Her full body orgasm resembled something between a grand mal seizure and a religious experience. Her collar was a black and purple choker with a silver O-ring. "BROODMARE" was in the engraving; Julia loved it so much she cried the first time I told her to remove it.

It was also interesting watching the way my women grew into their new lives. Keep in mind, none of the three were even remotely interested in other women. For Rosie it was a sin, for mother it was sick, and for Julia... well, she would have had sex with another woman if the money was right, but she wasn't into it. I had binoculated mother to become attracted to Rosie and vice versa. It was funny seeing Rosie, still smelling of mother's cunt, being repulsed by lesbian sex online. As they became accustomed to having sex with each other, their core sexual needs shifted, resulting in changing their sexual orientation. Mother was bisexual now, Rosie was close to follow. I know because it led to an interesting development.

We were in the kitchen doing dishes. Jim and Maverlene Roqueford had just left. Tonight, I had Julia entertain Jim by sucking his cock in the dining room. To remind you readers, I would consider Jim's wife to be a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. In case you're wondering, mother is a 10, Julia a 9, and Rosie an 8. However, Maverlene is the proud owner of a pair of 42DDs. I don't know how the hell she carries those things around, but I can tell you that properly lubed up, they are heaven for a cock.

"They seem a lot happier now," Mother said as she dried off a bowl. "Don't they, Casper?"

"It's nice to see another healthy relationship like ours, isn't it?"

Mother eyed me introspectively before showing me a dazzling smile.

"You're correct," she said. I noticed an emotional note and looked over to see her tearing up.

"Mom, are you alright?" I asked, potting the washcloth down. I handed her the soaked pan.

"Yes, I'm... emotional, is all."

"Well, I just said we had a great relationship, and you started crying, so you've got met curious why."

"Casper, I love you. You're my son, lover, and Master."

Mother's reverential tone caused my shorts to become uncomfortable.

"I'm sensing there a 'but' coming."

She grinned, drying her eyes with the corner of the dishtowel.

"But sometimes I wish..."

I silently conveyed my curiosity.

"We could get married." Her admission surprised me a bit.

"Mother, you know it's illegal."

Her face wore a pained look. "I know, Casper, but it's just the way I feel. Sometimes it feels so unfair. I know we're mother and son, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Maybe we could move someplace where it's legal."

I wanted to shrug it off, but I didn't want to denigrate mother's feelings. "Perhaps when we're more financially stable, but for now, I think moving would be a mistake. I don't tell you this often enough, but I love you. Not just as a son to a mother, but as lover to a lover."

We embraced, and I kissed her forehead.

"As a husband to a wife." I kissed her nose, coaxing a lovely sight from her.

"As a Master to a Slave." I took her lips tenderly. Her response was more passionate than usual, sucking my tongue right out of my mouth, pressing her devastatingly gorgeous body against mine like she was trying to mold us into one being.

Wanting to move things upstairs, I pulled away.

"We need to finish the dishes and then we'll move upstairs," I said, breathless after the kiss.

"I applaud your ability to stay on task, Master," she teased, smiling. "Perhaps I'm losing my sex appeal?"

I gave her a look that suggested quite the opposite as we finished up the dishes.

"Casper, I don't mean to butt into your business, but I wanted to suggest perhaps Julia wouldn't make a good wife."

I realized Mother saw herself as the best wife candidate for me. She wasn't wrong.

"I agree, mother. The search continues." I offered her a smile.

"Can I help?" she asked.

Well, that was an interesting offer.

"With finding a wife?"

She looked at me. "Uh-huh. I know you well enough. Think of me as a talent scout. I could get with some of the local socialites, they gossip like you don't know. They're probably gossiping about me. For all the reasons we just spoke, this would give me something to focus my energies on. When I'm not having sex with Rosie or Julia."

I had been correct in that time would thaw the icy contempt both Mother and Rosie felt for Julia, but there were still some minor ruffles.

"That's a great idea, Mother. You could even host social events here if you wanted."

She smiled. "I'll have a list for you by the end of the week."

"I know you will, Mother. I love you."

She gushed. You're too kind, Master. Which of my holes would you like to use tonight?"

"All three," I answered.

Mother settled into her new pastime, which was finding me a wife. I still had my eye on porn actress Arzu Kovalenko. I subscribed to her OnlyFans account, mainly to keep tabs on her, but also to look for cracks in the armor. Even with the suspicion she was an accomplice to the murder of her first husband, or maybe because of it, I was obsessed with bending her to my will. I spent a night a week at the Bottleneck Saloon along with my new friend Trey. My aim was ingratiating myself with Lev and Pavel. I felt if I could lure Pavel to my house, I could drug and then binoculate him. After that, I could use him to lure Arzu over. Based on her social media account, it may have been easier just to offer her a shit ton of money for an OnlyFans house call, but in my mind, there were too many variables. What if she brought Pavel and Lev with? They could rob me blind, or worse, hurt one of my women. No, that wouldn't do.

Back to today. Adjoining to the bathroom, we got into the shower, which was only mildly cramped with three of us. I was sandwiched between Julia and Mother. The sexy pair cleaned me while Rosie watched, slowly masturbating.

"Shari, suck your son's cock," Rosie suggested.

My slaves loved to play games. Indulging them was not only fun, but it was also an education. What sort of beast wouldn't encourage their fuck-toys to innovate?

Mother dutifully wrapped those lovely lips around the crown of my cock, her tongue fluttering around my glans.

"Jesus," I muttered.

"Slut-Julia, keep cleaning Master's back. Make sure you clean him good. Kiss his neck. That's it, that's a good little slut. Stick your tongue in his ear."

Rosie sat on the bathroom counter, legs splayed, giving me a magnificent view of her bald womanhood, nipple rings, and slave collar. She smiled at me when I looked over, making a show of humping her hand.

"Mommy, I want to see you deep throat your son's prick."

Mother pulled me out of mouth long enough to say, "Yes, Slave-daughter."

"Fuck," I muttered, feeling Julia's tongue in my ear while mother deep-throated me.

As if everything else going on wasn't putting me in heaven, all I can say is that when mother makes eye contact with you, it's over. There's a look she has; volcanic, lust-incarnate and any other word doesn't do her look justice. Smoldering desire? That doesn't do, either. Just know when she gives you the look, you know it.

"Don't let Master cum just yet," Rosie said after a bit. As usual, she had trouble focusing whenever mother and son had sex.

"Mommy, look at me the way the way you look at your son."

Mother did as Rosie asked, looking at the young woman with my rod still in her mouth, causing her cheek to bulge.

"You're too sexy Mommy, cumming, cumming, cumming!" Mother's eye contact sent the young woman over the edge into orgasmic bliss. I knew the feeling. Mine was coming soon.

"Finish your son off, Mommy," Rosie said, as her body still spasmed.

Mother went back to work on me as Julia nuzzled my neck, her perfect breasts mashed up against my back. I could tell she was masturbating herself.

"Slut-Julia wants your baby-making cum inside me," she whispered.

I was both transfixed by mother's cock sucking prowess as she brought me to the edge of an orgasm, while Julia talked dirty to me.

"Slut-Julia needs to be bred. I want you to impregnate me."

Mother took me out of her mouth.

"Slut-Julia needs to speak to Master properly," she said, admonishing my newest slave while jerking me off.

"Don't put me into your mouth again, Mother," I said, "I want it on your face."

She gave me an angelic smile before saying, "Yes Master."

"Yes, Master," Julia echoed in my ear. I turned to kiss her on the mouth.

"You won't get my cum inside you today, Slave. That will be your punishment," I announced. It was tough administering discipline when you had cum bubbling up through your cock.

"Take it Slave-Mother," I said.

As I painted my mother's face with my baby batter, I addressed Julia.

"If you lick my cum off Mother's face well enough, I may recant my punishment."

Julia and Mother put on a good show. Rosie came over to me and we embraced as I watched the sexy pair make out.

It was a lazy Saturday before noon. Chores were done, and we had a shopping trip planned as it was a week before Thanksgiving. Mother's cell kicked in and she blanched when she saw the number.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She looked at her cell. "It's Paul."

"Paul who?" Rosie asked.

I realized at that second who it was. I could feel my face darken.

"Paul was... is my ex-husband. Casper's father."

Rosie's face said it all. Julia even took note.

"He's a dick, but maybe we should find out what he wants," I said. "It could be someone calling on his number to let us know he's dead." I tried to sound nonchalant, but mother knew. We'd grown close over the last six months. We were effectively husband and wife.

"I'll call him back."

I was behind the wheel in a leased 2020 Chevrolet Traverse; our destination the nearest outlet mall. Mother spoke to father in hushed tones, but I heard her side of it. At one point, she raised her voice.

"To visit? You're inviting yourself to my so... to my house?" Mother caught herself as she almost said son, which would raise alarm bells.

"For Thanksgiving?" I asked. I was as incredulous as mother. My father, her ex-husband, was inviting himself to Thanksgiving dinner with his ex-wife and son he'd been estranged from for five years.

Mother nodded. Judging by her facial expression, she didn't like what she was hearing.

"No. My son. Our son, Paul. He's driving. You caught us in the middle of spending quality time together."

She threw me an almost plaintive look. Rosie put a hand on her shoulder from behind the seat. I put a hand on her upper thigh. She acknowledged both our hands as she spoke.

"Paul, is everything alright? This is irregular. We could get into about who left who, but if this is anything other than a polite visit, I'll tell you right now I'll kick you out."

Mother's face scrunched in confusion.

"Your wife? Paul, what the-"

Mother couldn't help herself. The call brought up old wounds; I could see the pain marring her beautiful features and couldn't stand it. We drove into a parking garage and I angled up to the top tier, where there were only a few cars. I didn't want anyone to see us.

I glanced in the rear-view mirror to see Julia looking back at me. The ladies were on point about the trip out to the mall. Julia dressed in a pair of short denim shorts and a white short-sleeved shirt that hugged all her magnificent curves. She wore her slave collar but had the suggestive engraving covered by her long hair. She was going to attract attention.

Mother wore her thick blond hair in a bun, and a white lace short sundress that made it easy for my hand to wander up her thigh while she talked. Rosie was behind her in the truck, just behind the seat, concerned for her slave-sister.

Mother looked at me but seemed to relax as my hand went under her dress to massage her inner thigh. I knew I could take her in the truck, regardless of who was around.

She sighed, half because of the proximity of my hand to her pussy, the other because she was coming to the end of her conversation with my father.

"Invite him to the house," I suggested.

We exchanged glances, and she understood what I was going for. Her response was a smile as she spread her legs. Rosie moved to nuzzle Mother's graceful neck.

"Paul, bring your family over to our house. We'll be having some folks over for Thanksgiving as well. How many extra are you? Four? Wife, sister, and her fiance? Sounds wonderful. Oh, any food allergies we need to worry about? Oh, alright. See you in five days."

It was a good thing she hung up, because my fingers were in her soaked cunt and Rosie was kissing a path from her collarbone to her lips.

Fifteen minutes later, Mother put her panties back on, partly to keep in the cum I deposited into her. Rosie and Julia smelled like sex as well.

Mother's style was always elegant, but adopted a more sexy edge instead of conservative. Her wardrobe was always stylish and tasteful. Rosie's style tended towards darker clothing as she leaned into goth fashion, which contrasted from her sunny, upbeat personality. Rosie wore a black boho floral print summer dress a touch longer than mother's but still easy to hike over her waist to plow take her from behind, as I did in one of the dressing rooms. Rosie wore her dark hair in pigtails. She called them "handlebars". Something I could hold on to whilst fucking her from behind. A filthy, incest-obsessed pervert lurked under her innocent, naïve exterior. I loved it.

Julia's fashion sense leaned into sluttier territory, but that was due more to her Binoculation than anything else. I had Julia to a point where I could whore her out and she'd like it.

The trip to the outlet mall started with group sex in the truck, sex with Rosie and Julia in the dressing rooms. Separate, not together. Rosie got a shot in the pussy while Julia got a facial. I could tell she was frustrated. Her programming suggested I cum inside her and she wasn't getting the satisfaction she craved.

12