Binoculation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a little help from both social media and my very own private detective-Jim Roqueford, lest any of you forget-I found out what we were in for.

My father, Paul Thomas, at 54 years old, worked as a financial manager for one of those "Too big to fail" companies. I won't go into their names, just know my father was rich enough to live in downtown Manhattan. His net worth was around 20 million.

I saw his current wife and realized dad had a definite type; tall, blond, and hotter than a shimmering jet engine.

Summer Jensen-Thomas had been Paul's wife of three years. At 28, she was a fashion model with Margot Robbie's eyes and eyebrows, but Kate Upton's body. She had a line of makeup products. You'd think she was it, right? Wife material right there. Showing up with the two of them was her younger sister.

Autumn Jensen was engaged to be married in the spring of 2022. At 24, the 5'8 woman attended college to become a veterinarian. It was a head-scratcher until I found out how much the average pay is for a veterinarian. They make bank; you learn something new every day.

The eldest of the three sisters was Gretta Jensen-Martin, 30, married to a professional golfer whose name I won't repeat. The sisters were all stunning Scandinavian beauties.

My dad just dropped a golden opportunity into my lap I couldn't ignore. Was it wrong to want to take my father's wife and sister? No, but since when has that ever stopped me? I was in "Fuck It" mode. I reasoned I would need to binoculate three people for sure; Father, Summer, and Autumn.

I was excited beyond belief. The more I looked at Autumn's social media, the more I wanted her. She was going to be my wife. I pictured her going down on her older sister and I got that old-fashioned feeling.

Thanksgiving dinner with TV afterwards would afford opportunities. It was in the realm of possibility to net all three. Binoculating the Jensen sisters would be an undertaking. I had photos of the Jensen sisters and loaded them into the binoculars.

At home, the ladies cavorted in skimpier clothing, if any. Am I the only one who thinks partially dressed is sexy? I trust I am not. I broached the subject with Rosie and Mother when Julia was asleep.

"We have an opportunity this Thanksgiving to bring two more women into the fold. I wanted to feel you all out on this, get your opinion before I do it."

"They are gorgeous women," Rosie said, her tone full of either jealousy or envy. "Two is too many. Bring in Autumn, but not your dad's wife."

A fair point. Five women would be a lot.

"I think you should take both sisters. Rosie, you know what happens if Casper gets them both?" Mother looked at the young woman expectantly.

Rosie was smart. "You're going to make them hot for each other, aren't you?"

I nodded. I had created an incest-obsessed monster. I could tell she was now on board with a two-fer.

"I'm bringing Autumn into the harem. Summer is secondary, but if that happens, we'll need to binoculate dad, too. How do you feel about that, Mother?"

She thought about it long enough that I knew she wasn't on board.

"It'll depend on whether you get opportunities. If we need Paul, then we'll get him. If you can get Autumn, we may need no one else, but let us know just in case. Rosie and I can run interference if need be."

"Sounds great. Rosie, invite your family over, we'll make it a large get-together."

Rosie squealed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12