Binoculation Ch. 06

Story Info
Will Autumn come before Christmas?
5.5k words
4.77
10.4k
19

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex Before Christmas

Hello again, readers. Glad to see you're back, Happy Holidays.

Thanksgiving was fun, and I received a couple of key takeaways from that gathering.

Mainly, the organic growth of a network of binoculated allies, from the inner circle of Mother, Rosie, and Julia, who all knew about the process enough to assist. Mother and Rosie started scouting for converts on their own, Mother especially. Julia's help with Father was pleasantly unexpected.

Then there was the outer circle, folks like the Estradas and Roquefords. Conditioned to be allies instead of servants, the upside to expanding and strengthening this layer was obvious. I was at the point with Kenneth Estrada, where I could have sex with both his wife and Rosie in front of him and he wouldn't bat an eye. I don't think James was to that point yet where I could tit-fuck his wife in front of him. Although Maverlene had sent a photo of her bare breasts with a makeshift phallus between them that said, "Missed you." I love my life.

Over Thanksgiving, I added to my social circle with both my father and Autumn Jensen. In fact, before Thanksgiving weekend was over, she had unceremoniously ended her relationship with her fiancé and texted me more every day. I set up a "coffee" date with her.

Time had pacified my need for vengeance. I reasoned that trying to change Father's mental conditioning might cause him to lose his empire, so I decided instead to endear myself to him, inheriting his assets to expand my own power base. If I was lucky, he would consider his wife one of those assets, and willingly give her to me. It just made more sense to me.

I explained this to my mother as she sucked me off. Julia munched on her cunt as well. It was fun telling her how things were going to be while she worshiped my cock. Having Julia's tongue crammed into her buttery snatch lessened any negative emotions and I think delivering the information that way was something I preferred. Rewarding her with a load of semen down her throat was a son's responsibility.

She agreed, but I knew she had some reservations. I promised her I'd be careful as I fucked her asshole, pushing her lush back down to Julia's waiting cunt, hungrily waiting for mother's tongue to fill it up.

Rosie was at the Estrada household. In an act of trust, I borrowed the binoculars to Rosie to use on her family. I had explained to her what images to go with and how to switch them out. Mother had been present for this as well. It was strange to see how willing they were to learn. Rosie became my lieutenant in charge of the Estrada household. In the future, any binoculations on her family would go through her. Given both her bisexuality and her incest fetish, Rosie wouldn't need to be told to bring her younger sister Abigail into the fold when the time arrived. I looked forward to what surprises she had in store.

Mother was supposed to be recruiting, but given current events, she simply hadn't had the time. However, she had the bright idea of inviting both Autumn and Summer to a book discussion; mainly trashy romance novels.

I wanted to share an event that happened over Black Friday. We were at an outlet mall getting our exercise in and adding to lingerie collections. all positive things. We ate at one of the local restaurants. Julia went to the restroom to clean herself up after we had a messy bout of sex in one of the dressing rooms.

I was high on Julia, due to how instrumental she was with both father and Summer over Thanksgiving. It was nice to see her come into her own. Today I let her do whatever she wanted and for the first time, I felt like there was something intimate between us.

"I want you both the use the binoculars on yourselves."

Rosie looked wary, but mother took her hand affectionately; she knew.

"Casper's going to add something to us. I'm assuming it has something to do with Autumn?"

Rosie rolled her eyes before saying, "Casper, she's got a hot bod. I don't need the binoculars to know that."

I smiled. "Then it'll be like nothing happened. I want you to use them for 30 minutes. I don't care when or how, but within the next couple of days."

Mother nodded. "Okay."

She mouthed the word "Master," with a playful look. I cocked my head to the side inquisitively.

Rosie caught the same thing. She didn't mouth the word, but her rebellious demeanor changed.

"I want you both to know I'll be spending time with Autumn away from the house. On the subject of dating, I was thinking if you two wanted to go out on a date, I approve."

Rosie flushed but exchanged a meaningful glance with Mother. She's so cute when she tries to downplay something that's important to her.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea. What do you think, Rosie?" she said, her eyebrow raised in inquiry.

Sometimes Rosie is an open book. Her obvious feelings were on full display, and I could see a measure of reciprocation, as Mother was clearly attracted to the young woman, wanting to explore those feelings.

"O-Okay Sha-Shari, if you think so," Rosie stammered. She was so adorable.

"I don't fuck on the first date, Rosie," Mother said, and I nearly did a spit take.

After being shocked by Mother's trash talking, the young woman grinned. "That's okay, Shari, I'd settle for eating your pretty pussy."

We were having a good laugh when Julia came back.

"What did I miss?" she asked.

"Shari asked me out on a date," Rosie said, her voice hopeful.

"I thought Rosie asked me out on a date," Mother said teasingly.

Julia sat beside Rosie and offered her a fist bump, which Rosie took.

That simple maneuver was the highlight of my day. It signified the moment where Julia became one of the girls. It went unsaid, but their acceptance was undeniable. It was a significant moment.

That wasn't the only eventful incident in the next month. Dating Autumn in winter might be an odd statement, but it was true and for the week after Thanksgiving, we dated twice; once during the week where we met at a coffee shop called "Bean There, Done That," and once at my home.

It became clear we would have to go with a long, once-a-week binoculation session for Autumn. We began spending more and more time together as we got to know each other.

Of course, I wanted the imagery to be special, so I would take pictures of us dating and use those pics to reinforce the idea of us in her mind. I realized a couple of things about Autumn. One, she loved animals, which meant our house was going to be full of pets. Two, she had a soft spot for the needy; she enjoyed not just giving to charities, but in getting her hands dirty. Our second date was helping prepare meals for homeless families. I have to tell you, that was actually a fun time. Some of you may think it was an obvious act, but I'm here to say that, at least so far, Autumn was the real deal. Her sister was another story.

First week imagery for Autumn was standard; it started out centered on obedience, transitioning to photos of us on our dates. The results played out in the second week, as her affection for me increased. There were obvious physical cues, but she was a combination of strong-willed and ethical. I could tell she wanted me, but she was playing it cool, and she had her reasons. She also was on the lookout for any cracks in the armor, much the same as me.

You might think the discovery of Autumn's kind nature and her genuine predilection towards helping the poor would cause some sort of soul-searching guilt on my end, but one look at her body shattered any such regard. I had, however, elected to date her while slowly indoctrinating her instead of the usual strategy. I wanted things to appear organic. It bears repeating it was my goal to convert this ethical, generous woman into a wanton slut who would eventually eat her own sister out while my cock plunged into whatever hole I felt like filling.

However, I saw no reason to change her kind-hearted nature. In fact, if we could keep it outstanding. Looking at my father's darker nature, having women like her around kept me honest to an extent. Autumn was worth the prospect of a few dogs and cats in the house.

The next sequence of imagery was more experimental. It was a Thanksgiving photo of me at the head of the table, slicing the turkey. I was trying to convey two things; first, that I was an authority figure, second the important of family. I also ended up using that image on my father; more on that later.

The other piece of imagery was of me, Julia, Mother, and Rosie all together. It was a picture suggestive of family with me as the authority figure instead of Mother again. I felt this image got Autumn used to the odd dynamic we had going on within the household. I could explain Mother, Julia, and Rosie to a point, but it didn't take Father long to find out the truth of it, and I could tell from Autumn's morality it would be a major sticking point.

And it worked wonders. Autumn seemed to accept the other women in my life as normal. The question came up on our dates, though. While I explained Julia and Rosie as close friends, it was clear I was in a race to indoctrinate Autumn before she realized I was a proud owner of my very own harem.

December 15 Julia announced she was "late." It was almost a given that she was pregnant, and we were in high spirits. That night, we had entirely too much fun and in the morning, I got a surprise visit from Autumn that almost blew our cover.

That was the day I got my first dog. I became the happy owner of a purebred pointer named Rollie. I was pretty psyched about it, as it was a gift from Autumn.

I binoculated her that weekend with explicit imagery of Mother and me engaging in sex, and not just any kind of sex. The particular image was of me entering her from behind while she wore a collar and I held the chain. It was at the peak of her orgasm while I came inside her sodden pussy. It was a beautiful picture, quite lewd. Her nipple piercings and chains were as visible as her pleasure.

For the next couple of days, communication was sparse as her mind worked to incorporate the new programming. I'll admit to being a little eager to see how she incorporated the imagery. If I was going to have both sisters, getting her to accept incest was a key element. I knew she was hesitant about the imagery, but it was my hope by the end of the week she had accepted it.

On Friday the 17th, we found out what we already knew; Julia was pregnant. I texted Autumn I would be busy for the rest of the night and let it go at that to celebrate in harem-esque fashion. I took pictures that night that I intended to use on Autumn. I wanted her to accept my harem and imagery of me having sex with my sexy collared slave sluts might be useful to her continuing indoctrination.

Rosie and Mother started dating, but I'll let her fill you in on specifics as she has taken up blogging.

Father was coming along, and my change of strategy seemed a more intelligent choice. Indoctrinating him into believing I was the authority figure in the family gave me a chance to take over as his heir. Until then, I could learn the ropes and perhaps even convince him to be more constructive with his time.

I also sent him imagery of my harem, fully clothed and tasteful, but all with collars and myself holding the chains. It was a fun picture, because when I attached their collars, each woman had to deal with an orgasm. Let's just say when I was done those clothes came off quick. My reasoning behind the images was to communicate they were my women. I had Mother in the forefront, so Father knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that Mother was my property. It seemed to work.

I discovered some things about my current sexual conquest. Autumn Jensen didn't just shy away from the limelight; she was horrified by it. I think it had to do with a dysfunctional relationship with her older sisters, Summer and Gretta, who currently was married to a professional golfer named Silas Martin. They had the sort of relationship where they went through the paces of talking, but never actually communicating about things that mattered. Autumn resented Summer for what I assumed to be obvious reasons, but the key word is "assume." That word always makes me want to learn more.

Saturday the 18th, Autumn sent me a morning picture of herself lying in bed with not much on. It was clearly meant to titillate, and it did. I showed the picture to Rosie, and she responded with an "Oh my."

I sent her a picture of me almost naked in the bathroom. It was quite cute, as our communication throughout the day turned out to be a series of inappropriate texts.

"Come over," I finally texted her.

"You come over to my home," she texted me back. Now this represented a major shift in etiquette, as she had never invited me to her place before. The significance wasn't lost on me, all a part of the plan. It would seem tonight was going to be the night.

I came over with a bouquet of roses and a bottle of superb red wine. She greeted me at the door dressed in black yoga pants and a comfortable powder blue satin shirt with a plunging neckline, showing off her ample cleavage. Autumn had put a lot of time into looking alluring tonight, successfully so.

"Nice place," I said, meaning every word. Tastefully decorated, you could tell her favorite color was aqua blue. It was easily the smallest apartment I had ever been inside, but Autumn made the most out of her space.

"Thank you, Cas," she said, flashing that wholesome smile.

She took me on a tour that took less than five minutes. The apartment basically had three rooms. One room was a living room, kitchen, foyer, and dining room, another was a bedroom and closet, and another was a bathroom.

"Autumn, you don't have to live like this, you know," I teased.

She got a thoughtful look on her face. "I know, but I like the idea of living with as few possessions as possible."

I laughed good-naturedly. "Living humbly also makes one value the things they have."

I gave her a look, causing her to blush.

"Did you work on that on your way over?"

"Yeah, it sounded good," I said, smiling. "Was it okay? Did I come across too creepy?"

She nodded. "You did alright, Cas."

I took her into my arms, giving her a light kiss on the lips. She responded, hugging me.

"Ooh, you feel so good, Cas," she said, pressing her body against mine. I felt her body relax as I held her in my arms.

"Missed you this week," I spoke. Her blond hair smelled freshly washed, with a hint of sweet-smelling perfume.

"I know, I know. I was going to offer you something to eat, but now I just wanna stay in this hug."

She wasn't the only one.

"Thanks again for inviting me over," I said.

Still in the hug, she pulled back to look me in the eye before answering. "You don't need to thank me. How many times have I been over at your place?"

"More than one," I spoke. "I know inviting me into your place was a special thing, and I wanted you to know I appreciate it."

She smiled, her pretty face flushed a bit, then she kissed me hard on the mouth. It wasn't unexpected, but it was nice.

"Cas, I want you to know I really like you. I know I probably seem flighty and unfocused, but I'm just reassessing my options right now."

"Flighty and unfocused?" I asked, curious.

"Breaking up with my fiancé suddenly, along with how much time I spend outside and at the animal shelters. I would forgive you if you told me to take a hike."

I smiled at her. We were still hugging, but I sensed she wanted to talk first.

"Do you have anything to eat or some glasses for our wine?" I asked.

She liked the wine better than the flowers, which was typical of Autumn. We adjourned to her living room-dining room, where her media setup was a laptop. It was a cozy affair, which was fine with me. We had wine and cheese, and a conversation.

"I know you're close to your mom. Has she gotten back into the dating pool?"

"She's currently dating someone," I said.

"Oh? Anyone I know?"

"She was there at Thanksgiving."

Autumn thought about it for a bit before her eyes widened. "Julia?"

I shook my head no. "Rosita Estrada," I said.

Autumn gasped. "The little girl?"

"She's nice, Autumn. I like her and she treats Mother like a queen."

"That's sweet. I thought maybe you and her..."

"Rosie and me?"

Autumn chuckled, amused by the mix-up.

"No silly. You and your mother. I thought maybe there might be something there."

I laughed. "Mother and I?"

She nodded, blushing. "I think you'd be great together. Isn't that weird? I don't know why. I hope you don't think I'm a complete perv."

"Before you get too embarrassed, I think it's hot that you think mom and I could be an item. I guess that makes me a total perv, too."

"Are you serious?" she asked.

I nodded, shrugging. "Incest isn't one of my hangups. If Mom was interested, I'd tell her I was taken already by a beautiful blond who likes animals."

She blushed. "Flatterer."

Autumn was honest to a fault. This was interesting. "Hey, if you're attracted to Mother, I wouldn't hold that against you."

Her eyes glittered. "Cas, your mom is hot. I'm shocked she's still single."

You could have knocked me over with a toothpick. It was clear she was turned on by the thought.

"Maybe I could arrange a threesome," I teased, but I watched the stunning blond, and it was clear she was into it.

"You must think I'm so bad," she said.

"Come over here so I can punish you," I said, putting as much authority into my tone as I could muster.

Autumn crawled over to me seductively.

"I deserve to be punished," she said, her voice husky with lust.

She crawled up my body as I lay on her sofa.

That night was special. Autumn was tentative at first, but once my tongue found her pussy, it set her off and she gave herself to me. She offered protection, and I refused; I just didn't enter her. Instead, it was oral sex all the way. I was fine with it, because a part of me wanted to tease her. I knew she ached for me.

I woke up before she did. Both of us were naked, and I decided the best way to wake her was with my tongue inside her pussy. Autumn approved, with both hands and her thighs locking my head in place when she finally came herself, and loudly.

"You went down on me," she said afterwards. She sounded amazed for some reason.

"Yes, that's what boyfriends do," I said. "And by the way, you taste amazing. I'll show you."

We kissed, and she unabashedly sucked on my tongue.

"I don't taste half bad," she purred.

"You taste incredible. Why wouldn't I go down on you?"

"My ex never did."

I couldn't hide my surprise. Some people do not know what they're missing.

"So, you like it when I go down on you?" I asked.

She turned to me. "I love it."

"Show me. Suck my cock, Autumn," I said.

She hesitated for an instant before kissing her way down my body.

"It's a sturdy cock," she said. "I like it."

"It likes you too," I spoke.

She giggled before engulfing my cock in her mouth. Autumn needed practice in the blowjob category, but she was enthusiastic. That was okay. Cock sucking was a learnable skill.

"Grade me," she said, afterwards.

"As a host? A plus, milady," I said.

She giggled. "No Cas, grade me on what I just did."

"What did you just do?" I asked.

She looked at me, flushing with embarrassment. "Sucked your dick." Her mouth turned up into a slight grin.

I returned her gaze. "You sucked my cock, and I ate your pussy. It's called oral sex, see, and when a man and woman..."

She laughed, and we tussled for a bit, which degenerated into foreplay, which degenerated into me eating her pussy again. She was quite appreciative, and I avoided telling her how bad she was. I thought I was out of the woods until I finally left her abode.

"Come over, spend the night," I said, eager to binoculate her again. This time, I was going to use more sexual imagery. Being in a harem was something that was going to turn her on before I let her know she was part of one.

12