Binoculation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it's like tonight, count me in," she said. We kissed at her door.

"Was I that bad?" she asked suddenly.

I did a double take. "What?"

"Was I that bad at sucking cock? I noticed you changed the subject when I asked for a grade."

I looked at her. "How many blowjobs have you given?"

"A few," she said, with an almost resigned tone. "My ex didn't like me giving them."

"It's something you get better at with repetition," I offered.

She looked at me. "So you've eaten a lot of pussy, then?"

I looked at her quizzically.

"You're so good at it. Must have been all the repetition."

I grinned, trying to gauge her emotional state.

"I enjoy eating pussy, Autumn. You'll just have to find a way to get used to it," I said teasingly.

We kissed once more, making a date for that night at my house. The day couldn't pass fast enough. I let my women know and I had a bedroom prepared for Autumn and myself. Julia could stay with Rosie and Mother in the main bedroom. The bedrooms themselves weren't far from each other, so I hoped that with a combination of tonight's binoculation and her realization the other women were having sex down the hall, eventually she'd just want to become a part of it. I knew she was fantasizing about mother and me already. Tonight, I was adding Rosie and Julia to the mix.

I gave instructions to Mother to be more affectionate in her interactions with Autumn as well. I told Rosie I was adding her to my girlfriend's imagery, and she was excited.

"When are you adding her sister?" she asked, practically salivating.

"Soon, Rosie," I responded. Since being binoculated with a photo of Autumn, Rosie was more receptive sexually towards her.

Sunday night, Autumn came over, looking incredible. She even brought an overnight bag. I bet she thought she was ready for anything.

How wrong she was.

It was interesting to see Autumn react to Mother's attention. I think something happened and I'm going to say it was on account of Rosie and Mother's budding romance. Both women were happier and more confident, especially Mother. It was nice seeing both of them happy, but especially Mother. Given the recent situation, she deserved nothing less, and I'm thinking she saw her time with Rosie as special. I'm wondering if Rosie isn't working up the nerve to ask Mother to marry her. I wonder what Mother's answer would be. Things to ponder, yes?

Back to Autumn, who received somewhere close to an hour's worth of binoculated imagery of the harem. An overhead photo of me lying on my back, with mother on one side, Julia on the other, and Rosie with my cock in her mouth, all looking at the camera, complete with me holding their leashes.

That night, Autumn and I retired to what was Rosie's bedroom. She used that about as much as I used my bedroom in the basement.

"Guess what?" she asked, taking in the room as we entered.

"What?"

She continued looking, walking over to the closet, looking at the walls. She wore a look of playful suspicion.

"This isn't your room, is it?"

I shrugged. "My room is downstairs. I can show you, if you want."

She wore her usual sunny grin, but there was lust there as well. The binoculation had ramped up her desire.

"Why did you bring me here, Cas?"

"Because my downstairs bedroom is far away from the other bedrooms. I want Mother to get used to the idea of you being around, so if she heard noises, it would drive home how serious we are," I said, which was mostly true.

Autumn watched me closely. Her attentiveness made her tough to lie to. She would have made an excellent detective.

"You want your Mom to hear us having sex?" she asked.

I nodded. She walked over to me, desire rising in her eyes. I could see her nipples stand out as her excitement grew.

"Maybe we should get started, then?" she asked huskily. Her hand found the button of my shorts, unfastening it.

"Are you okay with Mother hearing us?" I asked, caressing her cheek, pulling her close.

She melted into me as our lips found each other. It was like she was on fire.

"Do you think if we're loud enough, she'll come over to check on us?" she asked, putting up her arms while I took her shirt off. Her magnificent tits looked like they were aching to be freed from the lacey white bra.

My eyes didn't leave hers. "If she did, what would you do?"

"Oh my God," she said, flushing with arousal. "I think I would do whatever she wanted."

I worshiped her breasts with hands and tongue, getting her to breathe heavily before I looked her in the eye again.

"I'd tell her to join us."

"You'd tell her?" she asked. It was clear the fantasy was turning her on.

"Autumn, I would order her to join us."

My girlfriend pushed me onto the bed, then followed. She ravished me in an almost feral manner, her mouth and hands inexperienced but so very enthusiastic.

"Suck my cock," I ordered, and she fell into it right away. She was more intense tonight than last night. She wanted to please, and it was a great place to start from. I was excited to teach her.

"Use your tongue," I said, running my hands through her silky blond hair. Her technique was enthusiastic, but left a lot to be desired. I was far from bored, but eating her out would be more exciting.

"How does that feel?" she asked at one point, looking at me with fervent desire.

"It feels great. If you keep going, I'm going to cum."

I got through it, thanks to two things; first, I pictured Mother giving me a blowjob instead of my girlfriend. Second, I saw the knob on the door slowly turning. I knew who it was.

Mother peeked her head in like a sexy, angelic ninja. Casting an appreciative eye to Autumn's sleek, sexy body, she finally made eye contact with me. Autumn's head was bobbing up and down, her hair impeding eye contact, plus she was focused on the blowjob, jacking me off frantically. Autumn neither slurped nor applied extra saliva. It was like her clinical nature had taken over.

Mother crept inside, gently closing the door behind her.

"I'm close, Autumn," I said, breathing hard myself. She felt my impending orgasm, but she couldn't see why as Mother wore panties and nothing else. Her nipples, along with her piercings, were visible, and she wore the slender filament of chain connecting both nipple studs. She languidly fingered her own sex, transfixed by my impending orgasm.

"Here it comes," I said, putting both hands on her head, before shooting my load into her mouth.

"That's it, Autumn. Take it, swallow as much as you can. Taste it," I said, coaxing her through the lewd act, the first time she had swallowed semen. It was the first of many.

After swallowing it all, she looked at me, her hair a beautiful mess. "That felt like I did better than last night."

I nodded at her, chuckling. "I'll say. Come here."

She crawled up to lie beside me on the bed, and when she did, I looked at Mother.

"How do you think she did, Mother?" I asked.

Autumn saw her and gasped, but didn't make a move to cover herself. Being this close, I could see the transition from surprise and shock to desire as her mind accepted the programming of the imagery. My hand traveled down over her well-manicured but thick landing strip to insert a finger into her oily crevice.

"Mrs. Thomas," Autumn said. She moved a hand to mine to remove it from her crotch, but I was insistent and her hand wasn't forceful when I began sawing in and out.

Mother smiled. "I think you did alright, Autumn, but would it be okay if I showed you what Casper likes? I'd like to help by demonstrating."

Autumn ran the gamut of emotions, looking from me to Mother and back again. Her legs parted a bit as desire and passion overcame any logical judgement.

"Please do," she said politely, her breath catching as my fingers scooped out her ambrosia. I put it in my mouth.

"You taste so fucking good, Autumn," I said. I dipped two fingers into her pussy again, eliciting a needful moan as she watched Mother settle in to take her son's cock into her mouth; a cock with a mixture of cum, spittle, and the lip gloss of another woman.

Mother just didn't take my cock into her mouth. She licked it invitingly, seductively. During this, I took two fingers full of Autumn's cunt-cream, offering it to mother as she licked my cock. Without missing a beat, she used her hand to bring my fingers into her mouth, eagerly sucking on them with wanton abandon.

"Fuck, you taste so good," Mother cooed, drawing an appreciative moan from my girlfriend.

"Thank you, Mrs. Thomas," she said, her voice a whisper as she witnessed how great a cocksucker she was.

"Never forget the importance of the balls," Mother said, going into sexy teacher mode, as she took the time to introduce a fantastic demonstration of cocksucking 101. The only thing missing from the demo was a PowerPoint presentation.

The lesson ended with two orgasms; mine as I came into mother's mouth and face, and Autumn's. Getting fingered by her boyfriend while his mother sucked him off was enough to send her off into the stratosphere into a massive orgasm. Her body writhed erotically around my hand.

"Oh my god, that was..." she said, her voice a mixture of emotions. What I saw most was joy.

Mother crawled up the bed towards Autumn. Her mouth full of my cum.

"Mother has a gift for you, Autumn," I said. "It's only polite to accept it."

Trembling in both the aftershock of her orgasm and sexual need, my girlfriend took Mother by the back of the neck and brought her in for a deep soul kiss.

I watched, my cock stirring yet again as a line of my cum oozed from the corner of Autumn's mouth as they kissed each other hungrily. Their mouths made delicious sounding wet smacking noises. Mother's piercings and her chain pressed into my girlfriend's tits, causing her to gasp, increasing her level of passion as Mother ravished the beautiful creature beneath her. It was incredibly sexy watching Autumn give in.

Her lovely eyes had been closed since the kiss, but she opened them to find Mother staring lovingly back. In response, the younger blond put her other arm around her new harem-sister. The two, still dueling tongues and smacking lips, looked over at me, hardening cock in my hand.

"You both look lovely," I said.

"Lesson over," Mother said. "I'll leave you to it." she had no intention of leaving. It was a brazen attempt to make sure my girlfriend wanted this.

In response, Autumn tightened her embrace around the older blond.

"Stay, Mrs. Thomas. Stay with us tonight." She didn't even have to look over at me.

"You can call me Shari, Autumn," she said, smiling. She licked cum off Autumn's upper lip.

My girlfriend responded by slurping cum off Mother's cheek.

"Shari," she said. "Teach me everything."

I grinned.

To Be Continued

Season's Greetings!

12