Biology and Babymaking Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex and Sara have an eventful last semester.
5.9k words
4.69
33.6k
62
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babybelly
babybelly
225 Followers

Author's Note: Thank you for the feedback on this series. It takes considerable effort to find time to write these. This will likely be the last in this series. If you enjoy this type of story, you'll probably like my others. More soon. Thanks. A

Sara and I headed into the elevator and stood in silence while we rode the extremely slow freight elevator to the ground floor. I was still lost in thought and fantasy over Jenny's proposition. I was going to get another go at impregnating a woman in class. I didn't ever find exhibitionism a thrill before this class but I could now see the appeal. A few months ago I was just hoping to do well enough to get into a med school, and now I was about to be a father three times over. My cock was semi hard and I was sporting an obvious bulge as we walked out of the elevator and out the back door of the building. Sara smirked as she noticed my hard on as we stepped out of the elevator.

Sara and I usually went separate ways after class. I went back to my place to clean up and Sara had a meeting with her department advisor. As I was turning to head to the parking garage, she held up her hand, gesturing me back.

"You sure you are good with this?" she asked me seriously. "Three babies is a lot."

"I know. It's hot though and she will take care of it. I want to take care of you," I said.

Sara smiled. "I know. We should talk more about that. I do think of you more than a baby daddy and a lab partner," she replied.

"Me too. And yes, let's talk more." I replied, my voice trailing a bit. I turned again to head to the garage.

"One more thing," she said as I started to walk off. I paused again.

"My mom is coming into town. I told you she lives in Dubai now, right? She doesn't know anything about any of this and we need to get our story straight. And you should meet her. You'll like her," Sara said wryly and giggled.

"Ok. Come over tomorrow night. We'll talk, grab some dinner, and then I'll eat you out," I said with a smirk. "I'll shave my kitty," Sara said with a laugh as she walked off towards the faculty building.

--------

My thoughts that afternoon and evening turned existential. Sara was right. This was a lot. It was also exciting, and I had genuine feelings for Sara that went beyond lust. The lust was certainly great, but that usually passes, right? I was here after all to learn and set myself on a career path. Now I would be helping care for at least two babies and Sara. The university would help given the arrangement of the class, but there was still a lot on us. I know some of the other girls were planning to adopt their babies out and carry on with their studies. Sara never brought that idea up and neither did I.

I was halfway through my second IPA when I heard Sara's unmistakable knock. It was gentle, but she always knocked four times, the last one being the quietest. I put my glass on the coffee table and opened the door.

"Hey," Sara said as she stepped in. She was wearing a rather undersized red top which only came to her popped out belly button, exposing her now large bump to the world. She also had a light gray skirt which went to her mid thigh. Quite a hot look for the woman carrying our twin babies.

"Check it out," she said as she lifted up her skirt. No panties. Her pussy was waxed smooth. "Just for you," she whispered, trying to sound sultry.

Without saying a word I dropped to my knees. Sara closed the door, hopefully not flashing any of my neighbors, and positioned herself over me. I began gently licking around her pussy lips, sucking a bit, and then licking more. She tasted good.

"I'm getting so wet. I wish you could fuck me tonight. But you have to save that baby batter for Jenny," she said wistfully as I continued my lapping at her pussy. Sara pressed her pussy harder into my face as I began sucking and flicking her clit with my tongue.

"Mmm...ah," she moaned again and again. She was now grinding against my tongue and I could tell she was getting close. "Almost...almost," she moaned. My eyes peered up but all I could see was her growing belly, carrying our twins. It was a hot sight.

About 20 seconds later she came all over my face. I could feel her legs shaking as she came, and she steadied herself against my couch to avoid falling backwards towards the door as her orgasm rolled over her. My face was dripping with her wetness.

"That was amazing," she said as I stood up, my face covered with her juice. She gave me a sloppy kiss, tasting herself as she licked her lips afterwards.

"Well, I guess we can spend some time talking now?", I said as we both giggled and sat down on the couch.

Sara laid against me, topless, as I stroked her belly and played with her nipple rings. She proceeded to tell me a fairly lengthy and surprisingly X-rated story about her childhood and teenage years, leading up to last year when she transferred to this college and started living on her own.

There was a lot there, but I'll replay the highlights here. Sara was 22, one year older than I am. Her mother became a flight attendant when she was 19, and had Sara a year later. Sara never met her father, but her mother suspects that it was a first officer in the same airline that she hooked up with in Portugal on a layover. Sara's mother was a "carefree woman" in her words.

Sara lived part time with her mother and part time with her aunt, who would look after her when her mother was away. As Sara got older, she often lived alone in their apartment. Sara's mother was still a flight attendant, and seemed to enjoy the lifestyle. She moved to Dubai last year when she started working for an airline there. She hadn't seen her mother for several months, but they try to connect over video chat once or twice a month.

"Do you want to hear something really crazy?" she asked me as she rested her head on my shoulder. I nodded. Even though it was just the two of us, she started whispering. "I once had a threesome with my mom," she said.

"Are you serious? When?" I asked.

"Two years ago. I was staying with her during freshman year of college and brought a guy home. We were naked and he was going down on me when my mom walked in, a bit buzzed, and started jerking him off. It ended with her riding him to a creampie and me sitting on his face."

She told the story so matter of factly it could have been her summer vacation to Florida. "What happened afterwards? Was it weird?" I asked, my cock now hard at this point, which Sara reflexively started rubbing through my boxers.

"No. I'd do it again. Honestly, you'd like her," she said. "I told you she is coming into town, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah. You said it yesterday."

"We should all go to dinner. We need to explain this to her, anyway," she said as she stroked her belly in a circular motion. "I'll check on her schedule and let you know."

"Sure, I'm in," I replied. Sara was still slowly rubbing my boxers, which had a wet pre-cum spot on them now.

"As much as I want to bust a nut all over your belly and tits right now, we should probably stop," I said as I touched her hand. She nodded and pulled away.

"I should head out anyway. Big day tomorrow for you. Rest up!" she said as she put her top back on. She gave me a long goodbye kiss before heading out the door.

I popped an ambien and went to bed. Imagining Sara having a threesome with her mother raced through my brain until the drugs kicked in.

-------------

I woke in the morning after a restful night and readied myself, cleaning and shaving everything. Jenny and I were going to be the main event in class today. The mere thought of it got me hard, and I had to concentrate on other things in the meantime.

Sara met me by the back door of the building with a coffee and we rode the slow elevator down to the classroom. We entered the room through the last door and surveyed the room as it clicked behind us. The vibe was definitely different. All pretense of a normal class day was gone at this point as I noticed Jenny chatting with an Asian student I knew as Liz. Liz was one of the few girls in class who was still not pregnant. Her partner recently dropped out of school and Liz was now a "free agent", in her own words, or at least that is what I had heard from Sara who occasionally chatted with Liz before class.

I had always thought Liz was beautiful, elegant perhaps, in a different way from my usual attraction to slightly thicker girls. Liz was tall and slender, with short cropped hair and fair skin. I thought she was Japanese but I had not asked. She was one of the few girls in class that I had never seen naked, and generally dressed modestly, unlike most of the rest of the class, who by this point would arrive in class and make themselves "comfortable", removing tops, pants, and more. Today was a different story, however. Liz was wearing a short skirt and thigh high stockings and garters, along with a lace top. Clearly something was up; little did I know what was coming.

Sara took her seat and I walked down the steps and approached Jenny from behind, tapping her on the shoulder.

"Oh hey! Ready for today? You didn't orgasm in the last 24 hours, right?" she asked as she turned to face me, sounding serious.

"No. I'm ready to go and I may not last long," I replied, thinking back to my night with Sara and the willpower it took not to blow my load all over her tits and belly.

"Ok. I took an ovulation test about an hour ago. Today is a good day. I'd like Liz to warm you up for me, if you don't mind?", she asked.

"Sounds great. Liz, you look hot today," I said as I turned to Jenny as she popped out of her seat. We walked down to the bed together. The class got quiet. I surveyed the room. Each class the bellies got a little bit bigger, and most girls were not shy about showing them off, often wearing short tops or none at all once they got into class. I think Sara was still the biggest of them all, and you'd easily mistake her for nearly full term at this point.

Jenny turned to the class as Liz began undressing. "I'm fertile today and I've asked Alex to impregnate me. We're getting to the point in class where most of you are now pregnant so this may be the last intercourse of the class, save for our "sex during pregnancy" session at the beginning of next semester," Jenny said. I took my clothes off as well and set them on the table.

I sat on the other side of the bed as Liz began undressing Jenny, first popping her white lace bra off, freeing her large breasts. Her nipples were erect and Liz stroked and fingered one as her other hand found its way into Jenny's panties.

"You're already so wet. I think Alex could slide right in," Liz said softly.

"I know. But let's enjoy this. An orgasm will help open my cervix," Jenny replied.

Jenny laid on the bed next to me as Liz crawled between her legs and slid her panties off, tossing them onto the floor. Liz began kissing and licking her thigh and just above her pussy lips as I and the rest of the class watched intently.

Liz inserted two fingers into Jenny's pussy, who let out a moan as Liz began intently sucking her clit and fingering her simultaneously. Jenny was stroking her breasts, eyes closed, as Liz worked intently on her clit.

Liz and Jenny were lost in each other for several minutes, as Liz alternated between sucking and licking Jenny's pussy. Finally, I had had enough of watching and crawled a bit closer to Jenny, kissing her neck before turning my attention to her large breasts, soon to be full of milk for our baby.

I was sucking her nipple intently when Jenny's orgasm finally hit her. She arched her back and let out a squeal as Liz sucked intently on her clit as her orgasm washed over her. It seemed like it lasted a full 30 seconds before Jenny relaxed and Liz came up from her pussy for air, her face wet with Jenny's juices.

Liz crawled over me, out of breath, and laid on her side to watch Jenny and me make a baby. "Are you ready?" I asked. Jenny reached over and stroked my cock a few times, a pearl of precum appearing at the tip.

"Does missionary work for you?" she asked. I nodded and crawled on top of her, resting my cock at the entrance to her pussy, as I rubbed it up and down her clit a few times. Jenny closed her eyes momentarily as I pushed in her pussy.

I began sliding in and out, trying not to go too quickly. I wanted to enjoy this as the classroom seemed to quiet around us. Jenny and I exchanged kisses, as I had one arm under her and the other was fondling her tits.

We continued fucking steadily and gently for the next few minutes, kissing occasionally, as I felt my orgasm beginning to build in the base of my cock. This was going to be massive. Liz lay next to us, rubbing her pussy and occasionally releasing a soft moan.

"I'm about to cum," I said loud enough for most people to hear.

"Knock me up...fill me up....swell my belly," Jenny moaned at me. Finally, my cock exploded inside of her as I tried my best to bottom out in her. I could feel pulse after pulse of cum empty into her. I lost track of how many times, involuntarily holding my breath as it happened.

Finally, the tension left my body and I collapsed on Jenny, my cock still deep inside of her. "That was wonderful. I felt your warm gush of cum fill me up."

"It was amazing. I haven't had an orgasm like that since Sara and I conceived," I replied as I rolled off of her, a trail of cum starting to leak from her pussy onto the bed. Liz crawled over and placed a pillow under Jenny to keep it all inside of her. I relaxed on the bed as my cock started to soften, still leaking cum, and closed my eyes. Liz cuddled up next to me as Jenny closed her eyes and relaxed for a bit, letting my sperm settle deep inside her.

You could always tell when a couple performed especially well by the number of couples pleasuring each other afterwards, and looking around the classroom there were no shortage of couples going at each other on desks or on chairs, including Sara who had a vibrator in her as she played with her nipples, taking in the scene around the class. We exchanged glances, and she nodded and smiled in approval at my performance.

After a minute or two, I felt Liz's hand on my cock and she stroked it up and down, a few more pearls of cum appearing at the tip and dripping down the head.

"You think you have more left in you after that?" she whispered in my ear. It was a serious question.

"I think so," I replied.

Without saying a word she began stroking my cock harder, bringing it back to life. I looked around the classroom and by this point everyone else had also realized what was now about to happen. Liz took my cock into her mouth and began licking up and down my shaft. I was ready to go again. I heard the telltale moans of Sara cumming, who undoubtedly also saw what was about to happen.

Liz continued alternating licking and sucking for a couple of minutes before crawling on top of me and positioning herself over my cock. Her pussy was bare save for a small strip of hair. Her perky B cup breasts were now just a couple of inches from my face as she slowly lowered herself on to me as her pussy stretched to accommodate my cock. She was much tighter than either Sara or Jenny, and despite how wet she was it still took a moment for her to adjust to my size as she sat on my now solid cock.

After a few moments she began sliding up and down, coming just to the point where I could see the head of my cock before she slid back down, in one steady continuous motion. It felt as though I could feel every ridge and bump inside her with each thrust. We continued like this for several minutes before she leaned forward and gave me a deep, sloppy kiss.

"Want to drive?" she whispered to me as our kiss broke. I nodded and Liz climbed off of me and rolling on to her side. I slid in behind her and slipped back inside her, thrusting slowly in and out as I stroked her breasts and kissed her neck. She wrapped her leg around me, giving be better access.

This continued for a minute or two before I was startled by Sara's voice, who was now standing at the edge of the bed. "Let me help you, Liz", as Sara dropped to her knees, leaning forward and taking Liz's clit into her mouth, eliciting a long moan.

Watching Sara work Liz's clit as my cock slid by not an inch away was enough to send me over the edge, and I came again for the 2nd time in half an hour, this time emptying into Liz. I held myself inside her as Sara picked up her pace, bringing Liz to a screaming orgasm. I felt her pussy pulse and contract around my cock, drawing my cum deeper inside of her.

I had nearly forgotten about Jenny, who by this point was watching with rapt attention, a plug now inside her as she stood and put her panties and bra back on.

"Thank you," Liz said as she rolled to me and gave me a kiss before taking the same pillow Jenny had been using and sliding it under her butt. I crawled off the bed, admiring my semi hard cock, now covered with the juices of two women. I put my clothes back on.

"That was something else...even I'm impressed," Sara said with a giggle as we walked back to our seats.

"Give me a day to recharge and then I'm all yours again," I said with a bit of exhaustion in my voice.

------------

The first semester wrapped up a week later, which gave Sara and I time to take stock of our relationship. I accompanied her to an ultrasound, and to some additional testing. She was progressing nicely, and by this point you'd think she was full term with a single baby. She was due sometime in May but it's difficult to predict with multiples.

I drove us back to my apartment after the ultrasound as she sat in the passenger seat, admiring the print out she was given.

"What are we going to do after May?" I asked.

"Probably a whole lot," she laughed. "What are you talking about?"

"Do you want to move in with me?," I asked. "We can go find a bigger place."

"Definitely. I think of us as more than lab partners at this point," she said.

So it was settled and she seemed happy, as was I. I had no clue when I signed up for that class what was going to happen, and now I have a pregnant girlfriend and potentially two others, pregnant with my seed.

------------------

The vibe in class next semester was much more like any other class, albeit still with the secrecy, the nudity, and the occasional sex act. But it was time to actually buckle down and earn the credit, which meant testing, labs, lectures, and more.

A couple of weeks after the semester started, as I unpacked at my desk, I was approached by Liz and Jenny, both looking rather serious. By this point it had been about a month since our little tryst in class, and my curiosity had been building on the results. Liz and Jenny stopped in front of my desk as I placed my laptop on my desk.

"Hold out your hands," Liz commanded. I obliged. Liz took one hand and placed it on her bare belly, and Jenny did the same.

"Nice work, stud," Jenny said. "Add two more babies to your tally."

"Was there ever any doubt?" I said cockily and laughed. "I'm excited for all of us. We should celebrate somehow."

"Stay after class and we'll reward you," Liz said.

Reward me they did. Sara hung back to watch as Liz and Jenny took turns licking my shaft before Liz rode me to an orgasm, while Sara and Jenny decided to eat each other out next to us. We all left content and exhausted.

-------------

As the months approached May and the end of the final semester, we started making plans for our future. Liz and Jenny started showing around April. Liz's bump was quite prominent on her slender frame, a nice bulge that she loved to show off by wearing tight fitting tops, or no top at all. Her B-Cup breasts quickly became a C, which looked incredible on her.

The pregnancy filled Jenny in nicely, who was no stranger to it, and she rounded out as well. Sara, by early April, was absolutely massive, and our lovemaking had grown ever more difficult. Only the spoons position by this point was remotely comfortable for her, but we did our best to make it work, and it felt incredible to stroke her now enormous F cups.

babybelly
babybelly
225 Followers
12