Biology and Babymaking Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One early April afternoon, as we drove to our new apartment after class, the subject of her mother came up again.

"My mom wants to visit when I give birth," Sara said out of the blue. "I finally had to tell her about us and the babies. She thinks we met in class, which I guess is true, but I left out the rest of it."

"Ok. But wasn't she planning to come months ago? You told me that and then nothing came of it," I asked.

"Yeah, I know. She's a little flaky, and she couldn't fit a long enough trip in with her work schedule. It looks like she may come in about two weeks and stay until after I give birth. Can she stay with us?" Sara asked as she rubbed her belly. The babies were kicking again.

"Yes of course, if it makes things easier for both of us. I'd like to meet her, especially after all of the wild things you have told me," I said.

"Great. I will let her know and we can pick her up at the airport," Sara replied.

------------

Sara's mom arrived on a Friday afternoon a couple of weeks later. We picked her up at the airport, still wearing her flight attendant's uniform. She had Sara's face and bust, but was a bit taller, with light brown hair and green eyes. She was quite stunning.

"I'm Cara," she said, extending her hand. "You must be the guy that did this to my daughter," she said with a laugh, pointing at Sara's enormous belly.

"I am. It was tough work," I replied with a laugh. "I love your daughter, though, make no mistake."

"Oooh...ok. You're going to be a fun one," Cara said with a sly smile as she made eye contact with Sara. Sara smirked in response.

We made our way back to the apartment, making small talk along the way, discussing the babies, Cara's job, and plans after graduation. It was clear Cara was sizing me up from the back seat of my RAV4.

"We'll go out shopping tomorrow. I want to get you things for the babies. You need a good double stroller. It will be my treat," Cara said.

"That would be great. Two babies on a student budget is going to be tough", Sara said.

We made it home and I cooked up some Linguine Alfredo, which is one of Sara's constant cravings. After dinner, Cara crashed pretty early, still being on Dubai time, and Sara and I headed to bed. I ate her out before we both fell asleep, as Sara did her best to moan into her pillow as she came all over my face, hoping to not wake Cara.

The next morning we headed to the mall and did some shopping on Cara's dime, hitting up the department store after grabbing some coffees.

"I'm going to look at strollers," I said.

"I need nursing bras. Mom, do you want to come with me?" Sara asked.

"Let's do it. I need a couple of things over there anyway," Cara replied as they set off to the other side of the store.

I spent the next few minutes staring at strollers, which is mind numbing, and shockingly expensive, finally settling on a double stroller that had some rugged looking wheels and tons of storage. It cost as much as my laptop did, but Cara told me to get something that looked good.

As I walked towards the women's section to find Cara and Sara, I spotted them at a distance in the lingerie area, as Sara held garter and bra sets in front of her mother, both of them giggling like school girls. Sara looked incredible, her too short top exposing her belly, popped out belly button and all. I watched for a few moments before Cara noticed me and Sara quickly shifted her attention to other clothes.

"Having fun?" I asked. They both giggled in response.

"Don't worry about it," Sara said, exchanging a knowing glance with her mother. "Find a stroller?"

"Yes. We have to drive around back to get it from the merchandise pickup," I replied as I waved the receipt around.

"Go do that and we'll check out and meet you up front," Cara said. I nodded and made my way out, telling Sara to text me when they were ready.

We made it home, along with a trunk full of clothes, the stroller, and other odds and ends for the babies. I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to assemble the stroller in the living room while the girls tried on clothes in the bedroom.

After considerable frustration I managed to get the stroller put together as Sara came out of the bedroom in just her bra and panties, her enormous belly on display and her breasts spilling out of her bra that was at least a size too small at this point.

"Nice work, although I could hear you cussing at this stroller for the last hour"

"You and your mom having fun in there?", I replied as Sara walked up to me, her belly at eye level. I stroked it and gave it a kiss.

"Just trying on the clothes we bought. Putting on all of those bras made me kind of wet," as Sara inserted a finger into her panties and pushed them down slightly, exposing the top of her glistening pussy lips.

"Won't your mom hear us?" I replied.

"She's taking a nap. Just eat me out, I'll be quiet," Sara pleaded softly. She didn't have to ask me twice.

Sara laid out on the couch as I slid her panties off, tossing them on the floor, and began kissing and licking around her thighs and pussy. Her pussy was wet and the sweet smell filled me. Sara popped her bra off, exposing her massive tits and dime sized nipples. She gave one a squeeze and a drop of thin milk appeared. I kissed up her belly to her breasts and took a nipple into my mouth, sucking gently as a bit of thin, sweet milk filled my mouth.

"Amazing. You taste so good", I said as I lowered myself back to her pussy and went to work on her clit, inserting two fingers inside of her as I sucked and licked her.

Sara was moaning softly as I picked up my intensity, sliding my fingers in and out of her as I sucked her clit intently, pausing occasionally to stroke her belly or reach up to fondle her tits.

Finally, I could tell she was getting close as her legs started to tremble and her moaning picked up. There was no way her mom didn't hear us out here. I slid three fingers in her just as she started to orgasm. I could feel her pussy spasming on my fingers as I focused on her clit all the way through the orgasm. I felt her body relax as I came up for air.

Sara was staring past me, at the doorway. I turned to look, my face covered with her juices, to see Cara standing there. She was wearing the lingerie I saw earlier. White thigh high stockings, a garter, and no underwear.

"Sorry Cara," I said, "Didn't mean to wake you."

Cara smirked and walked towards us as Sara struggled to sit up under the weight of her belly. I picked myself up off the floor, an obvious bulge in my pants.

"My turn," Cara said.

Cara removed her bra, freeing her large breasts. They had a bit of sag in them, not unlike Jenny's, capped with dark eraser sized nipples. Cara leaned in for a kiss, which I returned.

Cara began unbuttoning my pants which I was more than happy enough to help her with, as my cock popped out of my boxers, which Cara also promptly slid down my legs. "Sit down," Cara said. I obliged. Cara crawled onto the couch and climbed on top of me, positioning herself over my cock. "Just relax," she whispered as she lowered herself onto my cock, holding herself there for a moment before sliding up and down. She felt amazing, gyrating her hips in different ways, hitting different angles of her pussy with my cock.

Sara was watching intently, from the other side of the couch, her legs still spread and her pussy lips open. I could tell she was still wet, her freshly shaven pussy glistening under the table side lamp. Cara must have helped her shave. Sara blew me a kiss as I turned back to Cara, still sliding up and down my cock at a slow but steady pace.

"Can I drive?" I asked. Cara sat down on my cock for a moment.

"I'd love that, but I have an idea," she said as she raised herself up and moved towards Sara. Cara put her knee up on the arm of the couch and bent forward, still standing directly in front of Sara.

I stepped behind her and lined my cock up at her pussy. Cara leaned forward a bit more as I pushed inside of her, wrapping my arms around her tits and belly as I began fucking her.

Cara leaned in as Sara propped herself up, exchanging kisses. "I want to feel you fill me up, just like Sara did when you knocked her up," Cara said.

"You feel so good," I replied as I increased my pace and reached down to rub her clit.

We continued like this for a couple of more minutes, Cara and Sara exchanging kisses, until finally I made one last plunge inside of her and came deep. "Oh my god, I can feel you pulsing," Cara whispered as I splashed her insides with my cum.

After I caught my breath, I pulled out, leaving a trail of cum on her pussy lips. What happened next was truly unexpected. As though on cue, Sara laid out on the couch as Cara lowered her pussy onto Sara's lips, who began licking and sucking intently. Cum was slowly leaking out and dripping down her face as Sara sucked away at her mother's clit. Cara finally leaned back, closing her eyes as she orgasmed on Sara, both of them finally collapsing together on the couch.

"That was incredible, though, I feel like I was set up here," I said half seriously as they both relaxed in post orgasmic glow.

"Hah...ya think," Sara said sarcastically, eliciting a cackle from Cara.

"I knew when I saw you at the airport with Sara that I had to get that cock in me," Cara said. "We started planning it that night."

With that, Sara got up and went to bed, her stamina not what it used to be. Cara and I spent the next couple of hours talking, which eventually led to one more round on the couch, as she rode me to one more orgasm, before both of us fell asleep together naked.

---------------

Sara went into labor 3 days later, a bit early. Jenny joined us at the hospital, and we live-streamed the birth of the twins to the entire class. We had a boy and a girl, both healthy, and Sara did great.

We were all busy with the twins, and Sara could not have sex for some time, so Cara took her place whenever we found a few minutes spare. We had sex in various places around the apartment, and watching Sara breastfeed usually turned Cara on, so we would sneak away to not disturb Sara or the babies.

Cara left a couple of weeks later, her month of vacation used up, and Sara and I resumed normalcy as best we could. Sara decided to take a semester off and was mentally preparing herself for staying home with the babies, while I geared up for my senior year and a job hunt.

----------------

The next couple of months went by in a blur. Liz and Jenny gave birth in late August, a few days apart, each having a girl. Sara and I were there for both births, and we made plans to meet up together later.

Finally, in late October, as Sara and I relaxed on the couch, one baby sucking at her breast and the other in a crib, I heard her phone buzz. She picked it and stared intently for a few moments, a sly smile on her face as she handed me the phone.

On it was a picture of Cara, a selfie taken in her flight attendant uniform, in a mirror in an airplane bathroom. Her top was pulled up and her pants down, exposing an obvious bulge in her belly. She looked about four months pregnant.

"Oh my god!" I blurted out. "I thought she was on birth control?"

"Guess not," Sara replied. "Nice job daddy," she said with a laugh.

The end (probably).

12