Biology Lessons Pt. 02

Story Info
Amber isn't Hannah's only victim, and she wants revenge.
6.6k words
4.55
50.4k
71

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,390 Followers

Warning: Most of the story's I write are dark, and contain themes of rape and nonconsentual pregnancy. They are not for everyone, so if you don't enjoy that, please read something else. This particular story is darker than most of my other work. Reader discretion is advised.

The next month was one of the best of Amber's life. After a few days she got her period and put that risky night behind her. Why wouldn't she? She was hanging out with Hannah every few days, and sometimes she would stay the night at the athletic blond's apartment. They were practically dating. The only problem was that every once in a while Hannah would get her drunk or high and then force her into a threesome with Brian. Amber grew to dread it. It was never something she'd look forward to, but if he would just use protection she might have tolerated it for the sake of Hannah.

He didn't though. He never told her no of course, but Hannah always maneuvered her in such a way that she couldn't resist. The second time it was on a safe day, the third time it was just before her period, but the fourth time Hannah tied Amber down and let her boyfriend use her she was at her most fertile. She was terrified for a week she was going to be knocked up. After that test came back negative she told the two of them that she wouldn't fool around with them anymore without protection, and just like that Hannah stopped calling her.

For a few days Amber floated along in denial, sure that there'd just been some sort of misunderstanding and that would all work out. After almost a week of her messages being left on read, and Hannah finding ways to avoid her after the classes they shared, that hope decayed into depression. Before the strange events of the last month Amber had been perfectly happy to be single, but now she felt the pain like a missing limb. She tried to tell herself that in a month or two it would be fine, that all break ups were like this. This wasn't even a break up though. She couldn't really say what it was, and that uncertainty ate at her.

It was almost two weeks later when that misery turned into anger. Amber was sitting in the library pretending to study while she focused on moping when she saw Hannah come in with another girl she knew only by reputation: Isabella. She was a slender latina girl that had dated a few of the same girl's Amber had in the last couple years at college, and though they'd never spoken, she had a general idea of what she was like. Quiet, pensive, and queer; one of her ex's told Amber that she could be pretty moody, but that the way she babled in spanish as she came made it worth putting up with. It didn't matter who Hannah was with though, only that she was with someone else already.

Amber tuned out all the other sounds in the library, and focused on the conversation the other girls were having three tables down. She didn't pick up every word, but after a few moments it was clear: Hannah was arranging a study date with the girl back at her place. With rising outrage Amber realized that Hannah was going to run the same game on Isabella that she already had on Amber. For a moment she almost got up and told her off in front of everyone. She realized that would make her seem like a crazy person though, so she clenched her fists until her knuckles were white, and tried to listen to the friendly conversation over her pounding heart.

It was only when Hannah left that Amber finally worked up the courage to get up and go talk to Isabella. "Hey," she started, her voice trembling slightly from nervousness, "I-I know you don't know me, but I need to tell you something."

"Oh?" When Amber was walking over to the table, Isabella had the same goofy smile that Amber had worn herself many times last month, but now the look switched to confusion. "And you are..." Isabella paused, searching for her name, "Amy? April?"

"Amber," she corrected tersely, "I heard you were going to hang out with Hannah and..."

"You were eavesdropping on us?" Isabella sneered, "creeper."

"Just let me say what I need to say and then you can sail off into the sunset with your dream girl, ok?" Amber waited a few seconds for further interruptions, and when none came she continued. "Hannah invites girls over to her place more often than you think. She says it's for studying or to help with tests, but that's not why."

Amber blushed slightly as she glanced up at Isabella, and the latina girl was looking at her like she had three heads. She quickly looked back down at the table so she could keep her words straight long enough to finish, even though all she wanted to do was run and hide. "She invites queer girls over, gets them drunk, and forces them into threeways with her and her boyfriend."

"That doesn't sound so bad," Isabella said, smiling, "What's the matter, you didn't have fun?"

"The threeways... he doesn't use protection," Amber managed to stammer before she blushed hard enough that she had to lower her head to let her hair hide her and her shame.

"That sounds crazy," Isabella snapped, "And you sound crazy for saying it."

"I know but..." Amber started.

"Maybe next time you should mind your own business," Isabella said, getting up from the table and walking away, "And you won't sound like a crazy stalker."

Amber buried her head in her arms and sat there until her cheeks cooled. She'd rarely felt so embarrassed, and she wasn't sure her pride would ever recover from the ordeal. For the rest of the day Amber couldn't help but imagine the three of them making fun of her for being such a loser during the mini orgy they would no doubt be having soon. The longer she thought about it, the more she doubted herself; maybe she was the problem. Maybe a different girl would love the experience in all the ways she didn't, instead of just tolerating it to keep Hannah happy.

Less than a week later, that bubble popped when Isabella cornered her after one of her classes and led her to a quiet place under an old ash tree to tell her story. It played out just like Amber had warned. The first time she had been pinned down during a lesbian makeout session, and once she was distracted and helpless it quickly became an unprotected threesome. She'd given the couple the benefit of the doubt and met with them again a few days later, but this time when they tried the same act, Isabella had screamed bloody murder until they stopped. She'd been out of sorts ever since. She didn't know if she was pregnant, but she knew she could never consider an abortion.

That was awful, but the bigger problem for both of them was the predatory behavior. How many other girls had they done this to? How many more would get used like this, and could anything be done to stop the pair from finding shy girls on campus, seducing them, making them feel special, and then using them so heartlessly? Isabella wanted to go to the police, but Amber talked her down. She said they needed more information first, but the real reason was that Amber didn't want her to be punished - she wanted revenge.

They spent a few days asking girls in their circles and other likely women in their classes: had they ever gone back to Hannah's for a study date that led to more. Amber found four girls, and Isabella found another three; after they found out they weren't alone a couple of the girls admitted to needing abortions after their time with the pair. Hannah and Brian were slowly but surely cutting a swath through the queer girls on campus that were pretty enough for Brian to fuck, but shy enough not to fight back too much when things suddenly got crazy. A few of the girls wanted to take this to the police, a couple said they would never do that under any circumstances, and the rest just wanted to forget it had ever happened. After a little argument and debate, Amber eventually convinced everyone that there was a third option.

The following Friday Amber sent Hannah a text message telling her that she was pregnant, that it was Brian's, and that she'd decided she was going to keep the baby. Hannah had ignored Amber's texts for weeks now, but she answered this one in minutes. Suddenly she was full of concern, and wanted to see her - to make sure she was okay. Amber played coy for a bit, telling her mind was made up and that she just wanted to be alone now before finally relenting and giving her an address she could meet her at. Hannah was there an hour later. She had no way of knowing that the door she was knocking on wasn't Amber's actual house though, or that it was just the stage for an elaborate revenge. Maybe if she'd actually cared enough about Amber to go back to her apartment or even learn about her she would have sensed the problem, but instead when Amber opened the door she was greeted with a hug and tears.

"I'm so sorry you're going through this," were Hannah's first words. "I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you."

Amber nodded solemnly, playing her part as they walked to the living room. After the forced sympathy was played out, Hannah tried a few different tactics to get the vulnerable and scared young Amber to change her mind. First she tried to subtly imply she'd pay for the procedure, and when that didn't work she played up the fear. Fear that Amber was too young, and that this could ruin her life. Fear that she'd have to drop out of college and she'd become just another statistic. Finally, when none of these worked, she did what Amber had only speculated an evil manipulative cunt like her might do.

"I almost forgot," she said, pulling a sports drink out of her purse, "This is for you. You like this flavor, right?"

Amber had lain awake at night wondering what someone evil enough to arrange for the rape of a string of girls might do if she was cornered. First she'd try to charm, then she'd try to bully, and if none of those worked, she'd use trickery. As Amber looked at the tamper protection seal on the drink and saw it had been previously opened she knew that she'd been right; you forced someone who was pregnant to abort with poison. A disney villain would use a poison apple, but a wicked cunt like Hannah would use something innocuous that had been drugged to cause a miscarriage.

"You really are a piece of work, you know that Hannah?" Amber said resignedly, "How could I ever have liked you?"

"Amber, what are you saying?" She asked, looking nervously between the girl and the bottle, fearing discovery.

"Will you at least tell me why you did it?" Amber asked, "Was it your kink to seduce innocent young girls, or did your boyfriend have a breeding fantasy and you just didn't want to risk your future on a roll of those dice?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Hannah snapped, standing, "But I can see coming here to try to talk some sense into you was a mistake."

"You ain't going nowhere, puta," Isabella said, stepping out from a side room to block the exit. All the color drained from Hannah's face in that instant, as she realized she'd been figured out. "Your sins just came home to roost."

Other girls were coming into the living room now too, and as each new face was recognized Hannah's panic became more palpable, and she slowly retreated until she was cornered both literally and figuratively.

"I-I can explain," she stammered, "It's not my fault. Brian made me do it!" But her blame rang hollow, and as Amber looked around the room she could see that her words hadn't softened the expressions on any of her victim's faces. In the conversations that led up to today, some of the girls thought that what Amber had been suggesting went too far, but now she didn't think anyone would need any extra convincing.

"Grab her purse" Amber ordered coldly, starting to enjoy this. Not just the feeling that this bitch was finally getting what was coming to her, but the power she had in all this. Normally she avoided leadership roles in everything from group projects to part time jobs. In revenge though - she could get used to this. While Amber watched and reflected, the rest of the girls surrounded Hannah, and quickly overpowered her, taking her purse and cell phone. Hannah was stronger than anyone else there, except maybe Tanya, but she stood no chance against a mob.

Isabelle brought her the purse while the rest of the girls started to drag the girl who had wronged them into the bedroom for the next part of the plan. Amber dumped out the purse on the coffee table and quickly found what she was looking for - the empty blister packs of 5 morning after pills. With those in one hand and the red sports drink in the other she walked into the bedroom in time to see the rest of the girls stripping Hannah by force while she tried and failed to stop them. Only a minute later she was entirely naked and being held down on the bed.

"Want to explain these, bitch?" Amber asked, dropping the empty pill packs on the bed between her legs. "You know that probably wouldn't have just made a pregnant woman miscarry - it would have put her in the hospital."

"I can explain," Hannah whined as many of the other girls looked from the evidence to Amber not quite sure what was going on.

Amber passed the bottle to Stacy and said "Take a look at the bottom. See anything in there that shouldn't be there?" When she found what Amber was talking about - she gasped. At the bottom of the opened bottle were the dregs of something. It might have been anything. But it wasn't, and quickly everyone knew it.

"So this Bitch tried to poison you?" Isabelle asked, looking from the bottle to Hannah and back again.

"No," Amber corrected, "She was just trying to get rid of the evidence of her guilt, and she would have done the same thing to any of you if you'd been the one to send the text. She didn't know this was a trap. She just knew she needed to shut me up before I upset her perfect little life."

"No," Hannah pleaded, "I just wanted to help you, I..."

"Tie her up," Amber interrupted. "Just like we talked about, and use the ball gag. If she's not going to be honest with us, then I don't want to hear any more of her lies."

Rachel dug the ropes out of her bag and started to pass them out to the other girls that weren't holding Hannah down, causing their captive to struggle violently. "Fine," Hannah yelled in frustration, "If I tell you the truth will you let me go?"

"I mean, it couldn't hurt," Amber said noncommittally, motioning for the girls to hold off on tying up their naked captive.

After a long moment Hannah finally spoke. "Look, he was going to leave me okay. He was getting bored, but after a threesome that just sort of happened, I realized that maybe if we spiced things up then we could keep things together..."

Amber waited, and when she realized that Hannah wasn't going to say anymore, she finally said, "So that's it? Just good clean fun gone wrong?"

"Look, I'm sorry if I hurt any of you," Hannah said, turning on the waterworks, "I didn't mean to. I know I was being selfish, but it wasn't all bad right? Right?"

"Can you give me the..." Amber asked, but Rachel had already read her mind and was handing her the notebook. "Thank you. That makes sense Hannah, but I feel like you left out just one little detail out of your little plan."

"No," She whined. "I'm telling you the truth."

"If that was the truth, then you'd think all the times you brought another girl back to your place would be random... or at least mostly on weekends or something. But when we stacked up all the dates we'd been tricked into your bed, we noticed a different sort of pattern." Amber took her time, drawing out the details for her audience of coconspiritors. You see, it looks like every 4th week you have a couple of dates lined up with other women. Almost like that's the week you're fertile and..."

"It's a coincidence" Hannah interrupted "We just invited another woman over when we were in the mood and..."

"So it's not because your man has a breeding fetish, and that week was far too dangerous to play out his twisted fantasies with your own womb, so you might as well borrow someone else's?" Amber interrupted, accusing Hannah of yet another monstrous act. "If I'm right then you're probably ovulating right now, or tomorrow at the latest. If you're telling the truth though..."

"I just finished my period a couple days ago," Hannah interjected, "I'm safe for another week at least, so you're way off base."

"Well, if that's true then our revenge will fail, and Monday you can go back to your life only a little worse for the wear." Amber said as she gestured for everyone to get to work tying her down.

"Revenge? I thought you were going to let me go? What are you going to do to me you crazy bitch?" Hannah snapped, trying to break free as she felt her limbs being tied down to the bed.

"What are we going to do? Exactly what you tried to do to us, you evil cunt," Amber announced, "I put out ads on a few of the local kink communities that I was a hot young college coed that wanted some anonymous risky breeding, and I invited any guys that could show they were clean to come by and use me for their pleasure, that's all."

Hannah stopped struggling when Amber started speaking. She grew paler with each word as she continued. By the time she finished her jaw was slack and she was stunned. "You can't be serious. I'll go to the police. You'll all end up in prison." Hannah was talking past Amber now, to the other girls, trying to find a weak link that would chicken out so they'd have to call the whole thing off. It was a smart plan, but Amber had already prepared for this.

"Talk to me bitch," Amber snapped. "Those girls - they were never here. As soon as you're tied down, they're going out to establish a nice alibi for us. If you talk to the police... well, all you'll be doing is getting you and your boyfriend a pile of rape charges, because while you'll never be able to prove that Isabelle and I weren't just here to help you live out your twisted little fantasy of being bred by strangers, We'll all certainly be able to cry in court about what you and Brian did to us. Maybe you can cry your way out of a guilty verdict, but a guy like that will be in prison for decades."

Hannah opened her mouth to respond, but Isabella picked that moment to put in the ball gag, finally shutting up the dumb bitch. Amber looked to the other girls around the room, and when she saw no signs of cold feet she finally said, "All right. You all know the plan. Get out of here before the guys start to arrive.

After that, there wasn't much they needed to do. They started the video camera, and then hid it on a high shelf with a good view of everything that was about to happen. Then Isabelle and Amber took turns writing terrible things on Hannah's body until the Men started to knock. Amber wrote CUMDUMP across the pretty blonde girl's pussy, so Isabelle wrote MILK BAGS across her tit's. To this they added a smattering of other terrible words across her belly and the inside of her thighs: SINGLE MOTHER TO BE, RUIN ME, STATISITC, RAPE MEAT, FUCKDOLL, WORTHLESS, and BREEDER. They were having a great time and would have easily continued to deface their tormentor for another hour while Hannah moaned impotently through her ball gag if they hadn't heard the knock.

Reluctantly Amber got up, put on a domino mask and walked to the door to greet their first guest, knowing that while she did that, Isabelle would be putting the paper bag over Hannah's head that read BUTTERFACE BREEDER, with a big smiley face drawn haphazardly where the girl's actual face would be. At the last minute they'd decided to cut small holes in the bag so that Hannah would be able to see glimpses of the men that were going to use her. Isabelle was sure that the uglier the guys were the more she'd hate it, and Amber went along with it because she thought it would make the finale that she'd planned even better.

Amber opened the door to find an older man, who was probably only a little younger than her dad. He was a little overweight, but not as hideous as she'd hoped their first donor would be. Amber let him in, reviewed the offered paperwork, and then led him down the hall to Hannah. He'd been excited before he saw the slut he was going to get to fuck, but afterwards, he couldn't take his pants off fast enough. "Take your time," Amber said, as Isabelle went to answer the door again after the doorbell, "You've got at least five minutes to fuck her. The only rules are that you can't leave any marks, you can only use her cunt, and all your cum has to end us inside her. Isn't that right baby?" While Amber talked she walked over to Hannah and sat down on the edge of the bed, holding her bound hand while Hannah tried to scream through the gag without success.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,390 Followers
12