Biology Lessons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This sure is kinky," the stranger said, pulling down his underwear to reveal his hard five and a half inch cock raring to go. "You don't usually find women this pretty into playing games like this."

"What can I say," Amber asked rhetorically as he climbed on top of her, and slid his cock inside of her hole, gasping as he penetrated her. "She's a fucked up cunt that's into breeding. You must be too, if you take the risk that she could end up raising your child."

"Mmmm, yeah. This bitch is tight," is all he could manage before he started to pump his hips and fuck Hannah's defenseless pussy. He groped her tits a little, but even in Amber's limited experience, she could tell he was a lackluster lover. After almost exactly a minute of huffing and puffing, he groaned, "Take it bitch," before bottoming out inside his helpless fucktoy and filling her up with his seed. Once he was done as he smiled nervously and got dressed as quickly as he could, but before he could leave, Amber presented him with a sharpie.

"Go on," she encouraged him. "Sign your name, or leave her a message. She just loves to see much strangers ruin her." He took it, and after only a moment's hesitation he wrote 'tight pussy, for now' on her left thigh.

Amber smiled and got up, putting a couple pillows under Hannah's hips while she tried to resist. "There, there," Amber soothed, taking a wet wipe and cleaning up her creamy pussy before grabbing a little astroglide to make sure that the only pain she felt was emotional. "Don't worry, I know he wasn't as good a lover as Brian is, but surely we can find one or two in the bunch that can make you cum. Just another dozen guys filling your unprotected pussy with their cum and then this will all be over, and we can put all this behind us." Hannah raged behind her ball gag, but it did no good.

Amber opened the bedroom door and walked to the entryway, changing places with Isabelle who escorted Hannah's next suitor back to the bedroom, a young guy not much older than them with a sleeve and neck tats. And that's just how the next couple hours went. After Mr tattoos there was an old guy that had lasted a lot longer than Amber would have thought possible. Then came the latino mechanic, the chinese guy with the four inch prick, and the nerdy guy that came on his third thrust. Every ten minutes there would be a knock, and every other knock Amber would watch a stranger fuck the bound woman. Then hed be gone, leaving only a few terrible words on her skin, and another load into her unprotected pussy. Because of the angle she was at, very little was escaping from her sex, which meant that by the fifth or sixth guy her womb was practically overflowing. More interesting was Hannah's reaction though. For the first few guys she'd just raged, for the next few she'd cried, but now each time she was fucked, she moaned helplessly as she was used like a fucktoy. Amber suspected that something inside her had broken, and that when they finally removed that bag and gag they might find a very different Hannah Philips underneath there.

It was after the first hour, when Amber was waiting for the next guy to arrive, she hit on an idea, wanting to test to see just how broken her former tormentor was. "You know," she whispered huskily as she teased her fingertips across the girl's ribcage and the sensitive undersides of her breasts, "They say that if you cum, you're more likely to conceive, and I haven't heard you orgasm even once so far." Hannah was quiet, obviously trying to hold back on any reaction that Amber might be inspiring, but she couldn't hide the way that her body reacted, or the goosebumps that blossomed in her fingertips' wake. Slowly but surely, Amber made her way down until she was at Hannah's overheated pussy. "Awww, you look sore. Do you want me to kiss it better?"

Hannah tried to bucked and gurgled, expressing her displeasure, but she couldn't stop Amber from dragging her nails down the inside of the bound girl's thighs, or from gently and slowly kissing her clit in a slow open mouthed kiss with plenty of tongue. This settled Hannah down almost immediately, and she started to moan as her poor abused body was finally subjected to real pleasure again. Amber could taste the strange flavors of what must be cum, and even imagined that she could taste several slightly different flavors, but she didn't let that stop her from tormenting Hannah.Second by second, her muscles tightened and her moans became more audible. Amber had made Hannah cum enough times to know that she was getting close, and Amber held her at that edge, enjoying the power she had over the woman that had done so much damage to her when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Amber pulled away, to the sound of frustrated mumbling, and said, "There, there slut. Maybe your next lover's dick will be the one to push you over the edge."

After the next guy, A business man wearing a wedding ring, fucked her and left, even Isabella noticed a difference, "That slut is really starting to get into it," she commented as she closed the door. Amber confessed at the new torment she'd started to inflict on the helpless woman, and Isabella smiled at the idea. "Maybe I'll have to try that out for myself. The only thing that might break this bitch more than what we're already doing, is forcing her to like it."

"Oh, I think that the grand finale will handle that just fine." Amber hinted, smiling as she refused to give any more information on her scheme.

The last few anonymous lover's didn't have many surprises, unless you counted Hannah's orgasms of course. The delivery driver taking a quick break from his route was nothing special. He was six inches and had decent staying power, and after Isabelle and Amber kept Hannah on edge for three guys in a row, she was almost forced to cum on his dick. That had been expected. What hadn't been expected is that every guy after that also made the slut orgasm. The last three guys: the delivery driver, an eighteen year old with terrible acne that had let her know he was a virgin, and a trucker that really enjoyed telling Hannah what a worthless whore she was as he came inside her, all made her cum like a bitch in heat. As much fun as it had been to watch her suffer under the first ten guys, it was even more fun to watch her enjoy the last few despite herself. Amber was certain she'd never try to do to another girl what she had done to her and her newfound friends.

That was when Brian arrived. Isabelle had been expecting one more knock on the door, but she hadn't been expecting it to be anyone she knew. She kept her face neutral, and a look of recognition briefly crossed his face, but he didn't say anything to her. That was probably because he couldn't remember Isabelle's name, Amber thought. Afterall, when you have a steady stream of ransom pussy being delivered, you probably forget who's who after a while. Amber walked up smiling, and after checking his paperwork out, they both took him back to his waiting lover. Amber was at least 90% sure that he wouldn't recognize Hannah in the state she was in, but from the way Isabelle was looking at her, she didn't share that confidence. Sure, he knew what his girlfriend looked and felt like, but he also knew that she would never do something like this. She wouldn't even let the man she loved breed her, so why would she let a line of strangers do it to her instead?

When they entered the bedroom, Brain gave no sign of recognition. Instead he just smiled and said, "So this is your cousin Amber? Man she is one fucked up slut."

"What can I say," Amber smiled, "When she said she was arranging this, I just knew that a pervy breeder like you would want to try your luck. I mean, it's not my thing, but I think she'd be lucky to have a child with your genes." Amber still hated Brian, but she could think of nothing that would hurt Hannah more than to find out that Brian was perfectly willing to cheat on her... with her.

"Happy to help," he said, obviously focused on reading the defaced, well used slut in front of him. He traced a couple of the more vile phrases with his fingers before he started to undo his pants, Amber could tell that he wasn't really listening to her. "If she wants me to force my baby inside her, who am I to say no."

It took only seconds for Hannah to figure out that her boyfriend was in the room. She knew from the first word, though she still peered through the eyeholes to try to see him, rather than flail around like she did with so many of the other men. Amber had no idea if she thought he was here to rescue her or not, but Amber knew that the bound woman's struggles were in vain. All her boyfriend saw was another fertile cumdump. Ironically it was the same thing he had seen every time Hannah had brought home some poor naive girl for him to take advantage of, only now she was on the receiving end.

"Patience baby," she said, sitting down on the bed and holding the girl's hand again, patronizingly. "We have one more cock for you. I've actually tried this one out myself, and I can tell you it's worth the wait."

Brian smiled at the compliment as he climbed between the anonymous slut's legs. "That's right cunt, I'm the grand finale," he gloated. "You might have had a couple guys in this pussy before me, but I'm going to fuck you deeper and make you cum harder than any of those losers." While he talked Isabelle climbed onto the bed on the side opposite Amber and started to attack Hannah's breast with her mouth, leaving a trail of kisses and bites that never quite made it to her nipples.

Brian looked at the three women in the same bed as him like he had died and gone to heaven. Even if two of them were still wearing clothes it must be a real power trip for a chauvinist like him, Amber thought. "You feel this slut?" he asked, fisting his prick and dragging the head up and down her gooey slit, "This is the last dick that's ever going to feel how tight your cunt is. Nine months from now it's going to get stretched out when you give birth to my son, and whoever the next guy is wont have nearly as much fun as I'm about to have."

He gave her a moment to appreciate the occasion, admiring the way she bucked and writhed beneath him, obviously eager to be bred by him. At least Amber was pretty sure that's how he interpreted her struggles. In reality, Amber could see Hannah fighting as hard to get free as she had all night, obviously horrified by this betrayal. It made Amber wet to watch her plan for revenge reach its final stage, and she looked at Isabelle with lust in her eyes. Amber had never made the first move on a girl in her life, but once Brian was gone, she was going to do just that. She only hoped that Isabelle was as turned on as she was, because right now she doubted she could turn any girl down.

"Nnnhhh." Brian grunted as he bottomed out inside his fuck doll on the third stroke, "I take it back. Your ride on the today's cock carousel has made you looser than any Sigma Delt girl I've ever banged, and I've fucked my way though half of that house." Amber smiled at the insult, even if it wasn't true. He was obviously enjoying the ride from the first stroke, but the more he hurt his girlfriend, the better the game would turn out.

"To think a woman with tits like yours would need to find men to breed you anonymously," he teased as he started to get his dick up to speed in long pounding strokes that hammered against the poor girl's well used pussy. "You must be awfully ugly to not be able to find a boyfriend. Are you sure I can't take a little peek under that paper bag Amber?"

"Now Brian, you promised," Amber explained, "My cousin might be a kinky slut, but she's very shy." It didn't matter what she said. Brian was just talking like he always did; it turned him on more than it turned on his partner. He was getting into it now, thrusting hard and fast into his partner while he watched Isabelle suck on Hannah's tits. Amber wondered idly if he even recognized the girl he'd been inside only a couple weeks ago, or if all the queer sluts his girlfriend had brought home for him just sort of blended together after a while.

"You ready baby?," he growled after three or four minutes of fucking, "because any minute now I'm going to make you a mommy. If you want me to pull out, now's your last chance." Hannah never had a chance to respond though. She'd stopped trying to protest, and was now moaning and grunting in time to the rhythmic thrusts of her lover. It was a surreal scene, and Amber flicked a glance at the hidden camera, trying to imagine what it was recording. She was sure she would treasure her copy of the video for a long time to come.

"MMMmmmm," he moaned, "Get ready to be a mommy, because here it cums..." That was all the warning that Brian gave. With a few more quick rapid strokes, he forced his cock all the way inside, and came hard against her already bruised cervix. "Uhhh, take it all slut," he gasped, cumming harder than usual, she thought. Amber had guessed that he would love this scenario more than any other participant, and she'd been exactly right.

Poor broken Hannah came on his dick, just like she had for the last few cocks inside her. She was probably delirious by now. Amber had spent some time while they had been planning this thinking about what she would be like if something like this happened to her. Before she'd decided not to think about it anymore, she realized that if this ever happened to her she'd never be the same again. She wondered if she'd like the new Hannah more or less than the old Hannah while she watched her buck and twist while the waves of pleasure washed over her.

Brian had gotten off of his anonymous lover almost as soon as he'd finished getting off inside her. "You let me know if this doesn't take and she wants round two. Alright?" He said as he headed for the door. He was handsome as he was shallow, and as he walked away, Amber had no idea what Hannah saw in him. Once he was safely out of the house, she locked the deadbolt, and only then did Isabelle take off the mask and gag at Amber's direction.

Amber had expected crying, or maybe threats to call the police. Instead they found a blissed out woman, obviously heartbroken by her boyfriend's betrayal. "I can't believe he would cheat on me like that," she whined. "After everything I did for him."

Amber listened to her vent for a minute about the betrayal before finally adding "What goes around comes around."

Hannah sighed. "So now that your sick plan is done, can I go?"

"We'll let you up to take a shower in like twenty minutes - we want to give Brian's sperm a fair shot before we let it all drain out of you, don't we? As to going home.. Well, as soon as we let you go, you're just going to take a morning-after pill, so I guess we're going to spend a nice weekend together." While she talked, she was eyeing Isabelle. The latina was normally fairly boisterous, but she'd turned away shyly at her focused attention.

"The whole weekend?" Hannah spat out, "Are you crazy? I have shit to do. You can't keep me tied down the whole..." but Amber wasn't listening to her anymore. Instead she walked up to Isabelle and kissed her hard on the mouth, finding a tongue as eager as her own. Untying Hannah could wait, they had an impossible amount of lust in need of working through before they could even be bothered to help their tormentor get clean.

12