Bipartisanship and Romance Pt. 03

Story Info
The guys have a plan. Will it change things with Maddie?
7.9k words
4.78
4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part three of the story of Congressman Bates and Congresswoman Crawford. I recommend reading Parts 1 and 2. However, those two were written as one big story that I broke apart. This will be part three written as its own part, so it may make more sense. Either way, as always, I will take all feedback in the spirit it is given, and I hope you enjoy it.

It had been such a crazy year. On January 3rd, I had been sworn in as a Member of Congress. I still sometimes had to pinch myself to remember it wasn't a dream. The other crazy thing that I had to come to terms with was that in mid-November, just eleven months later, I am lying on my back in my bedroom while Congresswoman Maddison (Maddie) Crawford was fucking the hell out of me on my birthday. She was leaning forward, her auburn hair hanging down. I leaned up and took her nipple into my mouth, and she moaned.

"I missed you," she whispered. It was Monday night, and we both had just gotten back from our constituencies.

"I missed you too," I said, "thank you for sending those pictures to me on Saturday night. They helped." She had sent me two great nude shots, one from the front and one from the back, taken in the mirror of her home in South Carolina. I hadn't gotten a naked text since college. I shielded it from the no one that was in my apartment when I got them.

"Well, I wanted to make sure you remembered what was waiting for you on your birthday. And I didn't want those pretty interns in your office to distract you," she said as she leaned down and kissed my neck.

"Who said I wasn't distracted anyway? Oowwwww!" I cried as she bit my neck.

"You seem to forget. I'm a gun-toting conservative, and I'm a pretty good shot," she said, winking at me. "Also, not everyone would fall for your hapless nutty professor routine."

"Whatever. You think it's adorable," I said as I pulled her down for a kiss. We stayed like that for a minute. She finally broke the kiss and sat up.

"Enough with your sweet talk. I don't want you saying you had crappy birthday sex," she said, leaning back a little. She began to pick up her pace. I felt her pussy grip my cock a little bit harder. God, she was wet. I looked down and saw the small patch of hair just over her clit. I placed my thumb just below it and felt her nub. I began to move my thumb softly over it. Maddie had a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned out. She began rubbing one of her breasts. I kept up the slight pressure with my thumb.

"Ride me, babe, fuck that feels good," I said. Her hips began moving fast, back and forth. I was in heaven. Maddie tensed slightly.

"Oh Ted, oh. Fuck. Shit fuck. I'm cumming." I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. My balls began to draw. I felt my orgasm start to build.

"I'm close, Maddie. Oh god, keep going," I cried.

She leaned forward and put a hand on either side of my head. She began to slam her hips up and down onto me. The room was filled with a wet slapping sound. I reached down and put both of my hands on her ass and helped to push her down. Finally, the dam burst. I began to fill her with cum. I was about to cry out, but her mouth crushed mine with a kiss. I moaned into her mouth as our tongues danced around. She was slowing but still squeezing the last drops out of my cock.

She pulled back a little and said, "Happy Birthday. I hope you liked your first present."

"First?" I half laughed. "If that's just the first, the second may kill me."

"We'll see," she said with a smile. She reached for my discarded boxers and used them to wipe herself. I'm an idiot and still hadn't bought some towels as she had for her room, and Maddie always exclusively wore thongs. When she finished, she curled up next to me as we both caught our breaths.

I was running my finger along her shoulder when I finally worked up the courage to ask, "Maddie, I know we never talked about it, but are we..."

"Yes, you idiot, we're dating. I was wondering when you were going to get to this part. I hadn't planned on it the first time, but then the second, then the third, and now we're on like our twelfth time. I haven't been on another date with anyone else, and neither have you. When we aren't killing ourselves at work, we are sneaking a meal together or sleeping together. I have already hinted to some friends that I have a boyfriend. You can tell Raj and Eddie, although I'm sure they already figured it out. I'm not ready to release a press statement about it. But yes, we are dating. You are my boyfriend." She looked up and gave me a quick peck on the mouth and then the look that said I was dense for worrying about what to say.

"Oh, cool," I said dumbly. "I just wanted to make sure because I want to be your boyfriend, but I didn't want to assume. So, like, should I tell Raj and Eddie everything?" I asked. Raj and Eddie were two other congressmen that lived in the condo we all rented together to keep costs down.

"Ted, you talk to constituents like you have known them all their lives. You make people believe in real change in Washington. I wish that I could do what you do. You make gaffs, but people seem to understand that you make them because you are an average Joe like everyone else. You go on the floor of the House and convince people to agree with you. But whenever I drain your dick, you become mashed potatoes. Remind me to blow you right before your televised debate, and the Republicans might retake the House," she said, shaking her head and smiling.

"Boobies? Ow hey, no hitting," I cried out as she swatted me. "So now that we have had the talk and you're my girlfriend... Wanna celebrate?"

She rolled her eyes but smiled and said, "What did you have in mind?"

"Member of Congress and the intern?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Oooooh, good one. So... Intern Bates, I understand you have a big dick. I believe you have to report that on your Federal Disclosure Form," she said in a solemn tone.

"What? No. Hey, wait, I meant...."

"Intern Bates, show me this so-called big cock!" she said, sounding like a drill sergeant. I snapped up to my knees. My cock was almost directly in her face. She stifled a giggle.

"Well, intern Bates, that is a pretty good-looking cock. Are you ready to use it for your country?" She was still trying to stay in character.

I moved forward and shoved my hardening cock into her mouth. She accepted it and began to move her tongue around the tip. For someone who has told me about her conservative upbringing, she could sure suck cock. She moaned slightly. The vibrations made it to my core. After a few more head bobs, I moved her onto her back.

"Intern Bates, is that any way to treat a Congresswoman?" she said, switching to her best southern belle voice.

"It's how I'm going to treat my girlfriend, Congresswoman Crawford." And with that, I slammed into her in one swift movement. I moved her legs up onto my shoulders. I spread my legs out, and I was barely touching the bed. I bent Maddie in half. This wasn't going to be sweet lovemaking, not this time. I began to thrust into her.

"Oh fuck Ted, that's it harder. Give it to me. Oh fuck!" she cried. Her ass was in the air as I pounded into her. Sweat began to form on my forehead. Her moans were getting louder and higher, becoming almost a squeaking sound. I balanced on one hand and reached down with the other, and slapped her ass.

"Again, fuck, oh god. Spank me, congressman!"

I slapped her ass again. One of her hands went to my ass and began to hit it. The room was once again filled with the sound of wet slaps. All too soon, I could feel my orgasm building.

"Fuck I'm about to cum," I hissed out between thrusts.

"Yes cum on me. Cum all over me. Mark me. Mark me as yours," she said, and I felt her start to shift. I shift back onto my knees. I was shocked when she moved so that her head was lying under my dick. She smashed her breasts together and held them up.

"Cum," she said and then stuck out her tongue.

I began to stroke my hard, slick dick. My hand was a blur. I had never done this with any of my other girlfriends. I never knew that I wanted to. Now I physically had to. I was possessed. Finally, the first shot left my cock. It landed on Maddie's forehead. The next hit her right across her open mouth. She shifted slightly to catch the next volley. I then moved my aim so that I ended on her breasts. I was panting as I finished. Maddie made a lude show of swallowing what was in her mouth.
"I wasn't expecting round two to have so much," she said, smiling and reaching up to stroke my shrinking cock.

"Holy shit," I panted. "I have never done that before. I guess I just got excited. Plus, I survived your second birthday present, so that's good," I said with a chuckle.

"Oh, that wasn't your second present," she said, suddenly looking serious.

"Oh?" I said.

"Oh god no," she said with barely a hint of a grin, "I got you a tie."

I looked down to take in the image of the beautiful Maddison Crawford, Congresswoman from South Carolina, messy with my cum. I felt like the luckiest guy on earth.

*****************

I also seemed to be on a bit of a hot streak in the office. Our roommate Raj and I had been able to get some traction on making changes to the healthcare system. Raj had hit on the fact that people cared about protecting others with preexisting conditions. While this protection did exist in several forms, it was far from one hundred percent safe. With our other roommate Eddie, a former marine, we were able to gain the support of the major veterans' groups across the country to try and add protections for average citizens. Through my connections with the teachers' unions and the friends I had made in TV by always being willing to give some time, I could get Raj in front of the camera to talk up his proposal. We thought we had something going when the other side started getting some tough questions. When the three of us got called into the Speakers office, we were sure that big things were coming.

"The Speaker will see you as soon as she is done with her meeting," her secretary said and left us in the office.

The office was huge. As freshman members, we had been given the last pick for our offices. We also weren't third in line to the Presidency, so that didn't help either. I walked around the room, taking in all the history that was there. The Speaker, Carol Gower of Washington, had dozens of historical items in the office. Artworks and pictures covered the walls, many featuring her taking part infamous events. Raj, ever confident, stood in the middle of the room grinning. Eddie looked nervous.

"I feel like we are being called into the principal's office," he said, pacing.

"Reeeelllllaaaaxxxx," said Raj in an exasperated tone. "We are painting the republicans into a corner. I bet she's going to give us a medal." Raj never lost his confidence. I think it's how he had a date with a beautiful lobbyist every other night. That, and he was the best cook I had ever met.

"I don't know. Ted didn't get hauled in here when he helped move the gun bill or got the education deal done. I just don't like it." Eddie said while pacing back and forth.

"Yeah, but Ted wasn't making them sweat the way the three of us are now," he turned to me and winked. "He also doesn't have my million-dollar smile." That caused all of us to chuckle.

The massive doors burst open, and in walked Speaker Gower. She was 67 years old and was, without doubt, one of the most powerful women on earth, much less in Washington. She had first gotten elected in the late 80s and worked her way up the party ladder ever since. She smiled at us.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice," she said, waving her hand at some chairs as she did so. "Have a seat. Can my assistant get you anything to drink?"

We all nodded no and took our chairs. Raj was still grinning brightly. Eddie and I tried not to look like schoolboys that had been busted breaking windows.

"So, let me get down to business. I know we all have one foot out the door to get home for Thanksgiving. Are you three fucking stupid?" she asked in the sweetest tone I had ever heard that particular word said. We started looking back and forth between each other.

"Uh, well, uh no ma.." Raj started to say before she cut him off.

"Really? I wondered because you three don't seem stupid, yet you are acting so fucking stupidly. Let me ask the question another way. Why in the actual fuck are you trying to force a vote on healthcare in the lead-up to an election year. An election year that I remind you includes the Whitehouse? I know you are freshmen Congressmen, but you do know that for us to get to make the laws, we have to keep the House and the White House at a minimum, right?" Again, her tone was sweet, but her eyes had started to blaze at us.

"Mam," I started but stumbled, "I don't think we. That is, I don't think that any of us are trying to hurt anyone's chances at winning. We think it's an issue that we can help with, and the whole party would benefit." Raj and Eddie were nodding, although Eddie was about as white as a ghost while doing so.

"So you three novices, who have never had to run for reelection, think that every member of Congress wants to come in and vote on the most divisive issue in American politics? One that has ended careers and caused members to switch parties? You three have figured out the solution and figured out that your GOD DAMN PARTY leadership didn't need to be consulted? Either I have the three smartest freshmen congressman ever, or I have the fucking dumbest, so which is it?" The sweetness was gone from her tone. It was pure venom now.

"Mam," Raj said. "This is a winning issue. Every time there is an election, we don't have to run against something. We can run for something. They are scared of this issue. They don't want to be for it simply because we are. We can make them take a stand. Either join us or vote down the most popular idea in medicine." Raj finished with his trademark grin.

"Madame Speaker," Eddie chimed in. "We always did better in the war zone fighting for our objectives than we did trying to stop the enemy from taking theirs."

"Jesus Christ, I have some real fucking believers in my office. Finally." She sighed. "Do any of you drink scotch for Christ's sake?" We all nodded.

I almost died when Raj said, "With a splash of soda and lemon if you have it."

Speaker Gower stood up and walked over to her bookshelf. She reached for something that looked like a massive encyclopedia and then flipped them back open. She removed a bottle of what looked like very expensive scotch and began filling four glasses with ice and scotch. She reached into a mini-fridge and pulled a small bottle of lemon juice and a bottle of soda. She brought back a tray and put it on her desk.

"So here is the deal. You are right, but we can't say you are right. Not yet. The other side is scared, but they are pissed. They think we planned this attack, and they can't believe that I lost control of three freshmen who forgot to close their fucking mouths," she sighed as she took a sip. "So here is the plan, THE ONLY PLAN; you three will stay silent until Thanksgiving break. Four damn days. You let them stew on the fact that we like people with preexisting conditions, and they seem not to. But you shut your damn mouths. No TV. No blogs. No Facepage. Now twicker." We didn't have the guts to correct her.

I was shocked to hear Eddie chime in with, "Then what?"

The Speaker smiled and swirled her glass. "Then, when we come back, we pounce. We stick it to them the way that we always should have. We put it on the floor. We make them take a vote on it. If we have to, we will tie it to a bill about something they love. A new fighter or a battleship or something named after Ronald Reagan. We make them know that they will not just have to agree on some damn committee, but they will have to stand up and be counted." She took another gulp of scotch. I think Eddie and I had maybe put our glasses to our lips. Meanwhile, Raj was going drink for drink with the third person in line for the United States of America's Presidency. He looked like he was at a Sunday social, grinning the whole time.

"What is the catch?" I asked.

"There is no catch. You all will fight for your bill, and I'm fairly certain you will win," she said with a slight smile.

"You mean we will negotiate?" Raj asked hopefully.

"No, but you will be on the team. And you will do the interviews to talk about why it worked. Or why it didn't." She looked up at us as she finished.

"So if the deal works, our whole side gets the credit, but if we lose.." I trailed off.

"If we lose, it was the three amigos who went off on a limb, and the rest don't have to be involved," Eddie finished. Gower nodded

"You all aren't as fucking stupid as I thought," she said with a look of appreciation.

"Will you be a part of the negotiations?" I asked.

"Of course. We aren't going to leave this to the three of you. You will just be the face of it. And like I said, you're right. This is the right thing to do. But while you were so busy painting them into a corner, you painted us into one too. We are on your side. But sometimes, things need to slow down. There are other considerations. Ted, you were able to help get a fairly ambitious bill through education. Did it occur to you that healthcare would be the price to pay for it?" She stared at me almost sympathetically.

"I. Well. No. No, I treated one like a done deal and moved on." I hung my head.

"I know. Everyone thinks that I have been here forever and that I have lost something. I haven't. Your idea is a good idea. Your plan to achieve it fucking sucked. So now we are going to do it my way. We are going to attack them with brains, not TV brawn. I also told you I think we will win. But I swear if I see any of you on any show, or podcast, or a fucking meme, I will throw the three of you to the wolves and take this party to victory without you. Is that clear?" She swallowed the last of her scotch and slammed the glass down.

Raj downed his and said, "YES! I knew it. Who's ready for another?"

Eddie and I still had half-full glasses as the Speaker was getting up. "You boys maybe fucking idiots, but you have spirit. God, I miss the fight in the trenches! Pass me your glasses!"

Eddie looked at me and shrugged and slugged a half glass of scotch. I did the same.

Twenty minutes later, we were leaving her office. Raj was practically skipping.

"I told you! I told you and you," he cackled point at each of us individually.

"Raj, how the hell can you dance around like that around the new asshole that Gower just ripped into each one of us?" I asked.

"Don't you get it? She's in. WE ARE IN!" his voice echoed off the marble.

"Raj," Eddie said, "We have to back off, and then at best, she might help some. I mean, that's better than nothing but not by much."

"Nope, she's in. That is why we have to back off. We the quiet before the storm." Raj declared confidently.

Eddie and I exchanged glances and wondered if all the time Raj spent chasing interns from the pot lobby had given him a contact high.

"Ok," I challenged, "Spell it out."

"We go radio silent on the issue. TV has kicked up a ruckus and needs to keep filling air time, so where do they go? To the Republicans. Now, they have to answer the tough questions all weekend while people are sitting around watching nothing but TV. Then, we come back from break. They are expecting us to start the attack again, but we don't. She does. They aren't getting hit by the three amigos. They are getting sledgehammered by the third most powerful woman in America. I love it. I found the whole power thing of hers strangely sexy." Raj finished.