Bipartisanship and Romance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Maddie, I'm sorry. Did you go? I mean, shit, I'm sorry we can talk about something else." I stammered.

"No, no. I didn't leave, and Michael stormed off. But daddy looked at me with fire in his eyes and said, 'I never thought a child of mine would want someone like that.' I was so mortified. I ran up to my room and didn't come down all night. Mom came up and comforted me. She said daddy was just upset that someone could be so rude and that he had been caught off guard. Michael and I never went out again. Three months later, I stopped doing corporate law and started getting into politics. Daddy seemed pleased, and it brought back peace to the village." She sounded calmer.

"Well, I can barely balance my checkbook, and I don't have the next big idea for you dad to invest in. I promise I won't pitch him on anything. Except, of course, for my bunk couch. That's a million-dollar idea." I said using my best pitch guy voice.

"You're dumb." She said, but she laughed. "I miss you. When you aren't around, I miss you a lot."

"I miss you too, beautiful. I can't wait to see you." I replied. "Dinner on me when we get back?'

"A fancy one. No more of this taking me to greasy spoons. I'm a lady and want cloth napkins and glass that don't have beer companies on them." She said.

"But you also want fried pickle chips all the time. How the hell can I do both?!?!?" I shouted back.

"You're smart. Figure it out." She said with a laugh.

We said our goodnights and hung up. Crap, I thought, I'm in love with her. I should have said it.