Bipartisanship and Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, you're freezing. Oh my God, baby." I couldn't stop myself, though, and went back to kissing her. She had me by the lapel of my wet suit coat. Her clothes clung to her.

"I'm freezing. Can I get out of these clothes and take a shower?" Maddie asked. She held out her hand. "Will you come with me?" I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. We began to strip each other. It was tricky with the wet clothes. Both of us were wearing coats that didn't want to come off. I turned on the spray and made it hot. I had a standing shower with a small bench on one side with a sliding door.

"Ted," Maddie moaned, kissing me. "I'm so." I cut her off with a kiss. When we were naked, I dragged her into the shower. The warm water felt good. I turned her so that she was under the spray. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me under with her. We stood there kissing for several minutes.

"I missed you so much," I whispered in her ear. I then pulled her hair back and kissed her neck. Her hands went to my cock. I was rock hard.

"Please, Ted, please. I missed you so much," she begged, rubbing me along her slit. She leaned back, giving me better access. I felt myself start to penetrate her. She spread her legs a little wider. I slipped inside of her.

"Oh, Maddie!" I cried. The shower spray was running down my back. It wasn't an excellent angle for either of us, but it didn't matter. I was in the arms of the woman I loved. She threw back her head, and I again feasted on her neck.

"I missed you. Oh, God, I missed you so fucking much," she cried. I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth. One of my hands supported her curved back. The other was on her ass as I thrust into her. I began to feel my orgasm approach.

"Maddie, oh Maddie. Maddie!" I cried as I emptied into her. She dragged my head back and kissed me. Slowly I slipped out of her, and she straightened in my arm. She put her head on my shoulder and cried.

"Ted, I'm so sorry. I was so scared." She sobbed.

"I was too. Oh, baby, don't think for a second that I wasn't. I hated the thought that someone had seen you. That because you and I were together that someone had seen your body. I hated myself," I said into her shoulder.

"Please, say we are back together. I promise I mean it. Please say you want me. Please," Maddie was begging between her tears.

"Maddison Crawford, I love you, and I promise to give you my all. You are still the best thing that ever happened to me," I said and kissed her.

"Hold me. I promise I won't let you go. Just please hold me," she said, wiping the tears from her eyes. I held up my pinky, and she smiled, and we pinky promised.

That night we fell into bed and made love two more times. Both of us wanted to touch and be touched by the other. It was almost as though we were worried it was a dream that would end. Finally, at about one in the morning, we were in a sweaty heap in my bed.

"I have to go into the office at some point today. You can stay here or go with me. If you need to go home, I understand. I just want you to know," I said. Maddie's fingers were tracing the tattoo on my shoulder.

"I missed him almost as much as I missed you," she said softly. "What do you have to do in the office?"

"There is a big rally in Columbus on Saturday. Even though SB-12 is dead, we want to keep the pressure, make sure Larry Free doesn't think we forgot. I have to do some final prep work. When are you going back?" I asked.

"I will head back today. Daddy's plane has its perks so that it can be later in the day. My debate is more form than function, although I'm sure my campaign chief will start pulling his hair out when he finds out where I am. No one opposed me in the primary, and my opponent is a die-hard feminist. She is running more to bring light to Green issues than anything else. She never once attacked me about sex. And after what you said tonight, I don't have to worry about it. Thank you, by the way," she said, turning my head and kissing me. Her tongue explored my mouth.

"Maddie, I am sorry that I didn't do it sooner. Maybe none of this needed to happen," I said.

"I'm the one who is sorry. You wanted to fight from day one. I should have fought with you," she said, tearing up again.

"Enough of that. We have all the time we need to make it up to one another,' I said.

I snapped awake to my 6:30 alarm. When I reached for my phone, I knocked over a small bottle. When I picked it up, I noticed it was the peach lube I had bought in St. Thomas. Maddie kissed my back.

"Maddie, did you bring the lube with you? I thought you said that you didn't even bring a change of clothes," I said in a sleepy tone. She kissed my back again.

"I was worried you would say no when I came, so I threw it in my purse," she said, then went back to kissing my back.

"So the plan was that if I broke your heart and walked away from you, you were going to let me fuck you in the ass?" I asked, half laughing.

"I didn't say it was a perfect plan, just the only one that I had at the moment," she said, between kisses. Her hand at my chest began making slow lazy circles moving down my body. Slowly, she made two loops around my groin. Then her hand lightly outlined my cock. She teased it with her fingernails before wrapping her hand around it and lazily stroking it. I let out a moan as I hardened.

"So what is the plan now," I whispered out. Maddie leaned up and bit my ear.

"Mmmmm," she whispered, running her tongue around my ear, "I think you once called it fucking and sucking the soul out of your body." She pulled me onto my back, using only her hand on my cock. Then she straddled me. I could feel her wetness sliding against me.

"You were sleeping so soundly that I didn't want to wake you up," she said. She then leaned forward a little, and the head slipped between her folds. "But I have been up for a while." Maddie leaned back, and I slid into her. "I have been thinking about what I am going to do to you."

She began to move up and down on my cock. First, she leaned down and kissed me. I held onto her head, prolonging the kiss. Then she sat up. Her hands went to my lower abdomen, causing her arms to squeeze her breasts together. I reached up with both hands and ran little circles around her nipples. She threw her head back and moaned.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried. One of her hands went to her hair. She leaned back slightly, exposing her clit to me. I used my thumb to run small circles around it. This brought more moans out of her. I sat up and latched my mouth onto her breast.

"Hu. Hu. Hu. Hu. YES!" she cried. I let go of her nipple.

"I fucking love you, Maddie. I fucking love you, and I love fucking you," I hissed, returning my mouth to her nipple.

"Yes. Oh, God yes, Ted," she moaned. "Please don't stop." I increased the pressure on her clit, and her hips sped up. Her pussy tightened around my cock. I moaned around her nipple.

"OH, FUCK!" she cried out. She leaned forward. I felt her spasm around my dick. Not letting go of her nipple, I began to thrust hard up into her. She bit my neck.

"Maddie, I'm gonna cum! Oh." She cut me off with a kiss and rode me for all she was worth. I felt myself empty into her. She kept up the kiss and kept riding me until I finished. Finally, she rolled onto her side.

"Mmmmm," she hummed. "A great way to start the day!" She kissed me and jumped out of bed. "Now, breakfast."

In our haste the night before, we hadn't hung up our clothes. Maddie didn't have a change of clothes with her. We had some cereal and toast at my kitchen table. After we ate and showered, I told her that we could go to a local mall with some fancy shops.

After breakfast, Maddie was at the sink cleaning up. Her scrubbing motion caused her ass to shake in my boxers she was wearing. I had to have her. Walking up behind her, I pulled the shorts in one hard tug. Maddie gasped, but she didn't stop me. I slid my shorts down and began to rub my hardening cock along her slit. When I felt her wetness, I slammed myself forward. My groin slapped against Maddie's butt.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried. Her arm flailed forward as she tried to turn the water off.

I wasn't going to be gentle. My animal side took over, and I began thrusting into her. I grabbed her waist with one hand and her shoulder with the other. I looked down to see her ass jiggle with each thrust. Maddie panted. I slapped her ass.

Maddie pulled up the front of her shirt. I reached around and cupped her breast. She spread her legs a little wider, and I felt her hand reach down and touch my balls.

"Shit!" I shouted. Picking up the pace, both of my hands went to Maddie's hips. I was throwing her back onto me. She let out a high shout with each thrust. Maddie reached back with one hand and started slapping my thigh, urging me on. That sent me over the edge. I emptied myself into her for the second time that morning.

"Holy shit," I sighed into her back. I was leaning over her.

"Fuck, Ted," she said. I immediately jumped off of her.

"Shit, Maddie, I'm sorry. I just got hot. Geez, babe," she cut me off with a kiss.

"No! I liked Caveman Congressman having his way with me," she kissed me again. "God, it was sexy." Her hand went to my cock, and she started stroking it. She then leaned down and took me into her mouth. I moaned.

"Shower," she said, standing up and pulling the shirt over her head. Then, she gently guided me into the bathroom by my dick.

At the mall, we had a Pretty Woman moment. We dried her bra and thong, but Maddie legitimately had no clothes to wear to the store. So I gave her a pair of pajama pants that we rolled and tied until they didn't fall. She wore my t-shirt. I had to admit that she looked kind of ridiculous. Cute, but silly.

At the mall, the two saleswomen in the upscale store weren't having it. I wore slacks and a navy blazer with a girl dressed as though she just rolled out of bed. They followed her around like hawks until Maddie finally opened her purse and "accidentally" dropped her American Express Black card. She politely asked one of the women to pick it up. Suddenly the service improved mightily, and Maddie left with a black dress and a cute little coat. Of course, while at the mall, she dragged me to a lingerie store and made sure that I saw all of the purchases that she made. Most were matching bra and thong sets. I'm a simple guy, and she knew what I liked. The thongs were so sheer that clear would be a better way to describe them.

"Can't have you forget about me," she cooed when we left. I drove her to the office. I had decided that I didn't give a shit who knew about us and that if my staff could say that they had seen us together and that we were over the moon happy, then it would cut off any bullshit someone would throw at us. I also had a strange suspicion that "my passive security" would take care of any problems.

At the office, Janelle saw me first. She came running over. "Oh. My. God. Have you heard?" She asked breathlessly. She stopped and looked at me for a second and then shouted, "TOMMY! Get over here." One of the college interns came over at a run with a notebook. He looked like he was ready for the assignment of a lifetime.

"Tie," Janelle said. When the kid didn't move, she pointed at his tie and repeated it. He took it off with a puzzled look. Janelle ran it through my collar, buttoned my top button, and tied the knot.

"What, I'm not going on TV?" I asked.

"Hickey. You must be Maddie." She said, smiling and extending her hand to Maddie. "You are one of the strongest women I know. Also, congratulations." Maddie blushed. The college kid stood there for a while before realizing that his job was over.

"Thanks," she said, a little bewildered, "it's so nice to meet you."

"You need to meet with Vanessa. Do you care if she hears?" Janelle said, pointing at Maddie.

"Depends on what I am about to hear. Good or bad?" I asked.

"Unbelievable," Janelle said. We walked into my office.

Vanessa was sitting at my desk on the phone. She covered the receiver and looked at me. "What the fuck? He's not going on TV?"

"Hickey," Janelle said again. Maddie turned another shade redder. Vanessa turned her head and looked at her. She told the person on the phone that she would call them back. Then she jumped up and hugged Maddie.

"Oh my God. Congresswoman Crawford, I am so happy to see you! You are the muse for this Steve Schadt ass-kicking MONSTER! Now that you two are back together, though, I don't want to see him turn into Mr. Softy." she finished, wagging her finger at me.

"Thank you. I promise to do everything I can to prevent Mr. Softy's return," Maddie said, bopping me with her hip. The other two women laughed when I turned red. Also, I was secretly pleased that Maddie didn't even blink about talk that we were back together.

"Vanessa, what's up? Janelle said it was big," I said.

"Two things. One, Steve Schadt has released a statement stating that he won last night's debate so convincingly that he canceled the final debates. No one is buying it. Every station is ripping him a new asshole. Jane has her union guys calling his office nonstop to tell him what a coward he is. Two, money. How much do you want me to say in front of the Congresswoman?" Vanessa asked. I looked at Maddie.

"I shouldn't know this. If my guys found out that I knew about an influx of cash and didn't tell, I'm dead to them," Maddie said. She squeezed my hand, kissed my cheek, and walked out.

"You're so fucking lucky," Janelle said. "And she's a smart cookie." I thanked her, though I said I didn't think it was that fucking lucky. We laughed. Vanessa went on.

"Through the night, thousands of small donations poured in. You made close to $800,000 in small donations from the end of the debate until midnight. By this morning, you were at almost eight. Then ten companies from all over the U.S. started pouring in money. They appear to be corporations formed specifically to donate money. Some have a history of giving to campaigns, although mostly Republican ones. You now have a war chest of just under $6.2 million," she finished.

"Jesus," I hissed out as I slid into a chair facing her. "Are we still taking in money?" Vanessa nodded.

"Act Blue says that you stand to be the highest gaining House member this week and next by COB today," Janelle said.

"Gower told me that Blue was going to call," I said.

"Don't let them take all of it. Act Blue has the annoying habit of believing that you will just do it again next time because you raised it this time. So give some to be a team player, but leave a war chest," Vanessa advised.

"What do you want to do?" Janelle asked.

"Flood the zone with ads. All positive. We don't even mention Schadt. Contact Jane, ask her what SB-12 ads to run. Coordinate with Mike. I want a statement out soon telling the news channels that I will attend the last debates if they still have them. Again, no mention of Schadt. I'm going to take Maddie to the airport. When I get back, we do final approvals and prep for tomorrow." The two women sprang into action.

Because the flight wasn't commercial, we only had to go to the small city airport on the east side of town. The drive was tough. Maddie squeezed my hand so tightly and rested her head on my shoulder the entire time. I had to remember that I was going to see her again. It just felt wrong to say goodbye so soon. She was tearing up when I parked.

"Do you think I can move back in?" She asked.

"I'm sure you can," I said. Then, to prove I was serious, I grabbed my phone and called Raj and Eddie to tell them. They were both pleased. Eddie announced that he would bet the wine, and Raj said he would prepare a feast, although he made Maddie swear it wasn't just a trick to have his cooking again. All of it seemed to make Maddie feel better. I walked her into the small terminal. We kissed.

"I would tell you to kick ass, but it would be bad for the party. So, I guess, break a leg?" I said.

"Sorry, somebody has to make up for the fact that you just eviscerated the Republican in your district. Also, don't forget all the new purchases I made. If I lose, they will be so far away from you," she said brightly. "I promise I'll get to D.C. as soon as I can." We kissed again, and she went off. I skipped my way out of the airport.

The event in Columbus was a borderline disaster. Thousands came to hear speeches to bring down SB-12. Jane Saltz had flown in from New York. I told her immediately about Maddie, and she said that she figured and that she was happy for me. She also told me to tell Maddie to enjoy her sloppy seconds and slapped my butt.

Thousands of people had shown up to protest the bill. What was odd was that almost half of them also carried Arnold Play signs. The union speakers were well received, even one of the heads of the teachers' union. When I got up to speak, things turned ugly. Half the crowd started booing and calling me a socialist. Two guys held up a sign saying that I would come and steal their guns. What the hell was going on? I could see some of the union guys were moving toward the Play supporters. There were some audible shouting and finger-pointing. Vanessa caught my eye and gave me a wrap sign. I begged the crowd to stay peaceful, reminding them what we were there to do, and got the hell off the stage.

"Jesus," I sighed into my martini in the Columbus airport. I was still pretty shell-shocked.

"What? Sad it's not one of ya fuckin pink beers?" Jane joked. We were both flying straight out of Columbus, me to Washington and her to New York. She had enough sky miles to get us both into the fancy members club.

"It was purple. It was also fucking delicious. You saw that today, though. Play's supporters went from totally happy to a mob in six seconds. It's like they had no idea that I had been working to kill that bill for almost a year. The Republicans hate Play for what he did, and yet that crowd is going to vote Republican. It doesn't make any sense," I finished with another sigh.

"None of this makes any fucking sense," Jane replied, taking a sip of her martini. "I got union heads all across the country telling me that their members are breaking for Play, not Grace. They like that he's mean. They like that he fights the media. They buy his super businessman bullshit."

"Arnold Play has bankrupted every company he has ever touched. Yet, there is an empty building in downtown Cincinnati that he promised to turn into a gem twenty-five years ago. How the hell can people not see that?" I asked.

"They see that he is promising them jobs and not talking about the fuckin weather. You and I know climate change is real, but it doesn't sell. These people never went to college, so they don't want to hear about college debt. Ted, I hate to say it. But, there is a chance, a real chance that Arnold Play can win this election," Jane said. We both sat there in silence for a while, letting it sink in.

I got into Washington relatively late and three martinis in the bag. Jesus, Jane could drink. The guys hadn't come back from their homes yet, so I had the place to myself. I heated some ramen and barely kept my eyes open through the meal. When I collapsed into my bed, I hadn't even bothered to take off my clothes.

I was awoken by my door creaking open. It took my eyes a few seconds to adjust. When I looked at the clock, it was a little after two in the morning. I had been out for about two hours.

"Hey, who's there," I called out.

"It's me," Maddie whispered. "Stay in bed."

"You don't need to whisper. No one is here," I foolishly whispered.

"Ok," she whispered back. I felt her pull back the covers. When she got into bed, I could feel she was naked.

"Why the hell are you so dressed?" She said with mock annoyance.

"I wasn't expecting company," I replied with a laugh as her hands quickly went to my belt. I sat up and pulled off my sweater and shirt. Maddie dragged my jeans and boxers off all at once. She grabbed my shoulder and pulled me on top of her. We kissed.