Bipartisanship and Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't expecting to see you until later," I said between kisses. I was getting hard, and Maddie had lined me up with her pussy. She grabbed my butt and eased me inside of her. We both sighed.

"Remember, daddy's plane leaves when I say so. I finished my debate and got some things done at the home office. But I desperately wanted to see you, so I left. Ah," she moaned. I was gently thrusting into her, wanting this to last.

"Mmmmm. Well, I'm glad to see you. How was the debate?" I asked before kissing her neck.

"Really? Is that what you want to talk about right now?" She asked with a laugh. Then, she started moving faster under me.

"I can multi-task. Besides, maybe it will inspire me to greater action," I said, grabbing Maddie's wrists and again slowing the pace.

"Ugh! My opponent complained that I am bad for the environment. Then she went on a rant when the moderator asked me about the pictures. As I said, she is very feminist and believed that a man wouldn't have been asked those questions. She knows she is going to lose by a ton. She just wants to make a point. Now fuck me!" She cried. I smile and move my arms down, using them to spread her legs wide.

"Very well, Congresswoman Crawford," I replied and started to move fast. I leaned down to kiss her, and she moaned into my mouth. She raked her fingers down my back. Our bodies came together with a slapping sound.

"Oh, my God, I missed you," she moaned when I took one of her nipples into my mouth. I let one of her legs down and moved the other leg up to my shoulder to change the angle. "YES!" She cried out.

"I missed you too, baby. Ah, fuck. I missed you so much," I said, panting a little. It felt so good to have her back in my bed again. I leaned down and kissed her. Our tongues rolled around each other. As the kiss ended, she bit my lower lip.

"I love you, Ted. I love you. Please cum in me. Make me yours. Oh, fuck yes!" she cried out again. I picked up the pace. She tightened her pussy around me.

"Oh, baby, here it comes. Oh, god!" I cried as I came in her. I let go of her leg and buried my face in her hair. She stroked my neck and the back of my head while she kissed my ear. We stayed locked together for several minutes. I was so comfortable that I almost fell asleep. Then, not wanting to crush her, I rolled off of her.

"Tomorrow or, I guess, later today. A friend will meet me at the place I was staying and help me move my stuff back. She has an SUV," Maddie said, resting her head on my shoulder. I leaned down and kissed the top of her forehead.

"Sounds great. Raj said he is cooking up some crazy complicated thing after he gets in. Eddie will be here first thing in the morning. If you need help, I can all chip in," I said sleepily. She kissed my chest.

"Thank you, baby, that will make it go so much faster. Now hold me and go to sleep."

While things at home returned to normal, the world outside just kept getting weirder. In early October, Arnold Play had his sex scandal when a former porn star came forward and announced that she had had sex with Play shortly after his marriage to his current wife. She even had some pictures to prove it. Ironically, she gave me credit for her coming out, saying that she came to believe others would stand up for her when I stood up for Maddie.

Play went off the deep end. He claimed it was fake and sued her and the three major networks for reporting it. He also kept putting his wife in front of cameras to say that Play had been home on the pictures' date. However, to compound his issues, he kept saying at rallies that he, of course, could nail any porn star he wanted. Crowds ate it up.

At the first presidential debate, the moderator tried to bring up the scandal. Daryl Grace stepped in and said that it should be a family matter for the Plays' sake. For his trouble, Grace then spent the entire debate getting interrupted by Play. When Play went after the President's son, Michael, who had a very open struggle with cocaine twenty years ago, things came to a head. Grace walked over to Play, stuck his finger in his chest, and said, "Hey asshole, you are talking to me. You want to talk about my son? We're going to talk about your porn star."

Back in Cincinnati, the networks said that they would not hold a debate without Steve Schadt. They did offer to host a town hall. When Schadt's campaign heard about it, they demanded one also. The networks countered that if they wanted a competing event, they should just have a second debate. Schadt took them to court and earned a town hall, but he scheduled it on a different date than mine. Mine went well. Schadt's was a train wreck. He again tried to make it about sex but refused to deal with Arnold Play's problem. When asked what the difference was, he tried to imply that Play's was a family issue that he thought was disgusting people were attacking. Mine wasn't a family issue, and therefore I deserved what I got. This brought out a chorus of boos. After three different questions about why he wouldn't debate me, he got fed up and stormed off the stage.

The other interesting political story-making news involved Mark Grast. Grast liked to portray himself as the law and order candidate. He was in a surprisingly tight reelection campaign with the mayor of Jacksonville, Tony Randal. Randal, an African American, was running an outstanding campaign, always upbeat. Grast, by contrast, made Jacksonville sound like it was the pit of hell to attack him. This strategy fell apart when pictures came out of Grast in a prison jumpsuit after an arrest for drunk and disorderly. It had happened about fifteen years before. Grast had punched a guy in a bar and then drove off into the night only to get pulled over by a sheriff's deputy. The deputy didn't know that he had pulled over the son of the sheriff of Duval County. Daddy apparently made the charges go away, although the mugshot was now back to bite Mark. This also led to a fascinating meeting in my office.

On a Wednesday afternoon, Mike poked his head in my office. "Look, I don't know whether you should take this or not, but Mary Grast would like to talk to you," he said.

"Who the hell is Mary Grast?" I asked. Mike gave me a look that implied I was stupid. Then it hit me, Mark Grast's wife. I asked Mike if he knew what she wanted. All he could get was that she wanted to talk. So I told him to show her in. Mary Grast looked about the same age as Mark. Tall and blonde, she looked like she could still be as good a softball player as she had been in college at the University of Texas. After getting her law degree, she had moved back home to Florida to help with her father's law firm. It was her finances that helped her husband win his first race six years ago.

"Hello, Mr. Bates," she said very formally, holding out her hand. "I don't know if I should say it is nice to meet you, but I hope that we can be pleasant."

"I would hope so too. Please have a seat." I motioned her to one of the chairs.

"I would like to get down to the point, Congressman. First, let me say that my husband doesn't know that I am here. Depending on the outcome of the meeting, I would like to keep it that way. Now, I have to ask, why are you hurting my family?" I was taken aback by the question.

"Mrs. Grast, I'm not sure what you are talking about. I haven't done anything in regards to you or your family. I haven't spoken directly to Mark in months," I said with a shrug.

"Bullshit! You have to be the source of the arrest report. Mark talks about you all the time. He gave some of his campaign money to your damned opponent. He's so obsessed with you. And you have to be the one talking to me about the affairs. So what is it going to take, huh? Money? Sex? Is that it? Do you want fucking blowjob?" She stood up and walked around the desk, starting to pull her sweater up.

"Jesus Christ! Mary, stop!" I shouted, standing up and pressing her arms down. "What the hell are you talking about? I don't want anything from you or Mark. I know about the affairs, I can't explain why, mostly because I don't understand it myself. But I haven't said anything to anyone." Something I said stopped her. She gave me an odd look.

"What do you mean you can't explain why?" she asked.

"After the pictures of me came out, over the summer, I started getting contacted about what had happened. They also seemed to think that your husband was involved. I don't know more than that." Again, I shrugged. She went to her purse, pulled out a black, old-fashioned, clamshell cell phone, and put it on my desk. I reached into the drawer where I kept mine and pulled it out. We stared at each other.

"It's not you," she said softly. "The way Mark obsesses about you, I just assumed it was you. When I saw everything that happened to you, I figured this was all payback." She sat down in the chair.

"I don't know who it is. Whoever it is, they hired a security firm that dug into what happened to Maddison and me. That firm figured out about your husband. They told me about the affairs and said I could go public with it if I wanted. Ironically, I had seen him and a woman in the Cincinnati Airport. He didn't see me, and I didn't even stop and think about it at the time. The company also said that they had other information that I wasn't given. I'm guessing that the arrest report is part of it." I poured Mary a glass of water. She took it and downed it all.

"Mark used to brag about that. When I first met him. He talked about his get out of jail free card," she said with a tired laugh.

"What have they been telling you?" I asked.

"I haven't heard from a security firm. I have been speaking to an offshore financial services firm. They told me that their client had found out about my husband, and they wanted to help. Somehow they were able to set up trust funds for my two sons. They are completely shielded from Mark. There is also a fund set up for me if I decide to leave him to transfer into my sons' accounts if I don't. They said they also could provide proof of his relationships. Was she blonde?" Her question caught me off guard. I nodded.

"Mother fucker," she sighed, looking down at the cup in her hands.

"She was blonde. I couldn't tell how tall. She was in heels that added a few inches. Mark was half dragging her. I thought she was going to fall. I didn't really see her face." I walked over to my fridge and got out two beers. I popped them open and handed one to her.

"Mother fucking Tabitha Jones. We are a two-driver family that owns four cars. Our oldest boy is about to be eight. It is seven years until he can drive, and we own four cars. We paid for all of the bells and whistles that I never use. We keep a convertible in storage until the summer. We pay a fucking heating bill for the car," she sighed again and took another drink.

"They told me the name. Did they tell you?" I asked.

"When they told me there were other women, I knew it was Tabitha. I don't know the redhead, but they told me her name. Do you know her?" I told her that I didn't even know her name.

"I suspected, but I always told myself I was wrong. I did everything I could think of to keep Mark interested. Cooking classes. Couples communication classes. I went to a sex seminar and now own nothing but the sluttiest underwear on earth. I'm a soccer mom and a lawyer walking around with nothing but strings below the waist. He still fucks the car dealer," she finished. I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Mrs. Grast." She cut me off.

"Jesus, call me Mary. I'm a little sick of that name right now," she said, drinking some beer.

"Ok, Mary. Call me Ted. Mary, I am very sorry for all of this. It all started when we got healthcare through. I think your husband thinks that I crossed him. I didn't. It is just a great bill, and I thought then and still think now that it is important. And I swear, I never have, and I never will release any of this. I can't lie to you and say that it didn't cross my mind. I fought with that urge for a month. But I swear I didn't, and I swear I won't," I said.

"Can I ask why?"

I sighed. "Honestly, you guys. I knew he has kids, and it wasn't my job to ruin their father or your marriage."

"I now see why he hates you. You are everything he wants to see in himself. You are a good man who actually believes in your causes. He can't figure out why you won't go wrestle him in the mud, and it is driving him crazy," she said with a laugh. I shrugged and smiled.

"Maddie once asked me what it was like to run for Congress in a Frank Capra movie. I just figure being honest is the best way to do any of this. What do you think you will do?" I asked.

She finished her beer. "Honestly, I don't have a clue. I don't want to break up my family. Not right now anyway. The kids wouldn't understand. They think he runs the whole world." She sighed. Then she gave me a look. "Maybe I'll have an affair. Earlier, I offered to have sex with you. Care to give this angry soccer mom a run? I'm wearing ridiculously sexy underwear."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Err Mary. Unfortunately, I am in a relationship. Although if I weren't, I promise that I would take you up on it," I said with a smile.

"I hope it's with the young woman from the pictures. I hope that he did all of his scheming and planning, and it didn't even end your relationship. He already told me you were surging in the polls." I told her I was still with Maddie.

"Thank god. Ted, is it ok if I tell him I talked to you? That I was here? I'm going to confront him. I'm going to make him talk to me. I want to tell him that I looked you in the eye, and I know you are telling the truth," she said.

"Of course. Mary, I swear that I will back you up on this. If he confronts me, I'll confirm everything," I promised her.

"Thank you, and please tell Congresswoman Crawford that I'm sorry for what my husband did and that she is a lucky woman." She got up and shook my hand. I walked her to the door and showed her out.

That night I told Maddie everything. We were standing under the showerhead naked, drinking shower beers. When Maddie had proposed a "shower beer," I had no clue what she was talking about, but I was coming around to the idea. Raj was out on a date, and Eddie had gone back to Philadelphia. I told her about the phone and the security. I told her everything about Mary Grast, even the two offers of sex.

"You turned down two blowjobs in half an hour?" Maddie asked, taking a sip of her beer. The shower was warm but not steaming hot. We planned to be in there for a while.

"Maddie, I don't think that is the main takeaway. Although I promise I won't turn down a third," I said with a smirk. She rolled her eyes.

"There seems to be something huge happening. I can't tell if it is trying to take down Grast or help me or both. At first, I thought the DNC that Gower had set something up to make it stop. But the money doesn't make any sense," I said, taking a drink.

"Ted, sometimes you are brilliant, but sometimes you are a potato. The answer is obvious and had you told me about it before. I would have helped you connect the dots. It's daddy," she said, shaking her head. I looked at her for a moment, open-mouthed.

"Maddie, there is no way your father gave me five million dollars. He's a Republican. He's one of the most famous pro-free market thinkers on earth. His name isn't on any of the companies that donated," I sputtered.

"Ted, you stood up for his little girl. I can hear his thoughts on this when you spent all summer taking shit and not hitting back. I can see him calling all these shell corporations and making the money flow. And the Grast thing is so obviously him; he might as well have signed it. If he has to let someone go and have kids, he sets up college funds most of the time. As for the security, I spent all summer wondering why this thing seemed to die so quickly. Daddy killed it," she smiled at my expression and kissed my nose.

"I just assumed. I mean, I felt so sure that it was something else. I mean, I thought your dad seemed to like me, but I had no idea," I sputtered out again.

"He did like you. Mom and Jay did too. Who knows what is going on with Jefferson." She kissed me. "So, how slutty was the underwear?"

"Jesus, Maddie, I didn't see it!" I yelped.

"What, you said that she pulled off her sweater. I want to know what I'm up against. What color? Was it lacey? Oooohh, did it have flowers on it?" she said, howling with laughter.

"I said I stopped her from taking it off." I shook my head.

"Was that the first blowjob or the second?"

"The first," I sighed.

"Hmmm, too bad. I want to know what she thinks is slutty. I've met her. She seemed very nice. Also, are you sure you won't turn down a third blowjob?" she asked, reaching down and running her fingers around my cock. I choked on my beer but promised that I wouldn't. She started stroking me.

"Good, I'd hate to be your third strike," she said, kneeling. I shifted so that the spray wasn't hitting her right in the face. She took a sip of beer. Then, without swallowing it, she tried to take my hardening cock into her mouth. She lost a lot around my cock, but she still had some in her mouth. The bubbles felt terrific.

"Holy shit, that feels good!" I cried out. Maddie looked up at me, and I could see her sort of smile around my cock. Beer continued to spill out of her lips. Foam and spit began to form around her lips. One of her hands was on my shaft, and the other played with my balls.

I had a hand on her damp hair. The other was on the wall making sure I didn't fall over. Maddie took her mouth off of me and took another sip of beer. Again, she held it in her mouth and sucked me. The contrast between the cold beer and her warm mouth was driving me nuts. Beer and spit dripped off her chin onto her breast. I reached down and played with one of her nipples. She stopped playing with my balls, and her hand went between her legs. I felt her moans in my toes. After several minutes, I felt myself start to tense up.

"Oh, fuck, babe, I'm gonna cum," I cried.

"Mhmm," Maddie moaned. She didn't pull her mouth away. I felt her pick up her pace. She also began to rub herself faster. Maddie's lips tighten around my cock. Her moaning got louder. I was trying to hold on to let her cum. Just when I thought I couldn't hold out, she released my cock and cried out.

"Oh, Fuck!" she screamed. She threw her head back, one hand still working my cock, the other rubbing herself. I lost and unloaded all over her exposed chest. Maddie remembered what she had been doing and took me back into her mouth. I almost fell over before I pushed her away. She smiled up at me and finished her beer.

"Mmmmm, delicious, now take me to bed," she said.

On the Friday before the election, Maddie and I were standing in my office. We had planned it so that our flights out of Reagan lined up to head home for election day. We were killing time before catching the subway to the airport. Neither one of us wanted to talk like reelection was assured, but we talked about the future. Finally, I asked her a big question.

"So, did you want to come to Cincinnati for Thanksgiving and meet the family? It's a big event, and guests are allowed. You could stay the weekend, and then we could come back here together," I said, trying not to sound too excited about the prospect. She walked over and kissed me.

"Of course. I'd love to. I was worried your family would be mad at me or something," she said and kissed me again.

"Hell no, they aren't mad at either of us. I mean, we would have a hard time denying that we are sleeping together... Ow, hey, no hitting," I shouted as she swatted me. Just then, we heard someone shout in my outer office. My secretary put her head in the door.

"Grast. Do you want me to tell him to get bent?" My secretary Rachel asked.