Birch Agony & Ecstasy for Nude Man

Story Info
Matt answers an ad from a strict master...
1.4k words
4.39
1.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not going to go into a long-winded tale or the details of how I ended up in the situation I did, but basically, I had become curious about being beaten hard by a male. So, I answered an ad for a strict master seeking a sub or a masochist.

The trip up there had involved a longish train journey with two changes on the way and I had arrived at the station at about six o'clock. At the station I had been met by 'him' and then driven to his house which was in the country and reasonably remote.

He was a man in his late fifties, tall, slim, and quite well spoken, educated too. He was also extremely polite and charming. There was no doubt in addition that he was pretty well off.

That evening he'd cooked me a dinner and he had been the perfect host. Afterwards he'd asked me questions about my life, my job, my interests, and my family. He'd told me a few things about his life but probably more significant was what he didn't tell me; things that could identify him. He was a nice guy in many ways, and he also made me laugh. I warmed to him.

Just before ten he suggested that we turn in as he thought that it would be best for me if I was fully rested for what he had planned for me.

My room was lovely, en-suite, and my bed, with freshly changed sheets, wonderfully comfortably. On the bedside table was a glass jug containing iced water.

Once I'd tucked myself in, I had fallen asleep quite swiftly...

*

I had been woken by him coming into my room, placing a tray of scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast along with a cup of coffee onto the bedside table and then pulling the curtains across to let the light in. The time was about seven and I did indeed feel rested and alert. I also felt a kind of rising anticipation and fear: I knew what was in store for me. Or thought I knew what was in store for me.

As I had yawned and stretched in bed, he had placed the tray across the bed and had said with a smile: "The last meal of a condemned man."

I had chuckled at that. Nervously.

He had then added: "I haven't made you a lot of food as it's not good to be beaten with a full stomach. Enjoy it and then get showered. Afterwards you can then watch T.V. for a bit to allow your food to go down. I'll come for you in due course. But in the meantime, relax as best you can."

I wasn't sure I would be able to relax but nevertheless I luxuriated in the shower after shaving not just my face but under my arms and pubic area too -- it looks better, neater and I feel more hygienic.

Once I'd dried myself, I had slipped into a dressing gown he had provided and after flicking through the channels on the television had settled into watching a documentary about Hitler's campaign in Russia.

Just before the programme had ended, he had knocked gently on the bedroom door before letting himself in.

"It's time now," he had said. "Go to the toilet and then remove your dressing gown."

When I'd done that, I'd felt a chill run through me.

He then ushered me downstairs -- I was completely naked - and out through a back door into his long garden. As I had gone outside, I had shivered because the temperature was clearly below zero and I could see my breath condensing as I breathed out.

We walked along a stone path which had a thick coating of frost on in places to what resembled a kind of log cabin at the bottom of his garden. I had wondered if he had had any neighbours, but I could see no other buildings close by -- the location was remoter than I thought, and obviously intentionally so.

Once inside the cabin, which wasn't much less cold than outside he guided me to a solid wooden frame -- probably hand-made -- which consisted of a 'step' to place my folded knees on, a leather padded platform for my torso and various strategically leather straps to secure my limbs with.

For a moment I inwardly panicked -- I was extremely scared -- but managed to calm myself down. I remembered that we had talked about safe-words and rationalized that if he had killed someone in the past he would most likely have been in jail by now.

Once I had been strapped down quite firmly -- I could hardly move -- he bent down and whispered in my ear: "Comfortable?"

I had responded: "Yes, thank you."

He then disappeared for a few moments before returning.

I have to say at this point that I know he came back with the implement but I'm not sure whether he filmed it or not.

Just before he commenced, he walked in front of me with the birch and waved it in my face. "This is what I'm going to beat you with in case you're wondering. The twigs have been placed in boiling water to make them whippier and to sterilize them. I really think you're going to appreciate this. By the way, I'm not going to use safe words, as I'll be the judge of when you've had enough."

Seconds later I had briefly heard a 'whoosh' before a burning and lacerating pain had seared across my exposed buttocks. I think I had taken the first stroke in silence, but I had jerked against the restraints. It was absolute agony.

He then administered stroke after stroke at regular intervals and it was sheer hell. After a couple I was screaming.

My buttocks felt like they were being shredded and I was sure I could feel blood running down the backs of my thighs.

I don't know how many lashes I took but there was a moment when my senses swam, and I experienced a brief sensation of falling and everything going white for a second.

But then I recovered to experience what can only be described as a peculiar liquid warmth engulfing and spreading throughout my loins followed by an overwhelming urge to surrender and submit totally to him and his birch, his rock-hard cock...

"FUCK ME!" I shouted out.

And he did: Penetrated me hard. Painfully. Relentlessly.

And as he thrusted, the 'warmth' invisibly squeezed my balls and caressed my cock such that I soon found myself jetting out in several waves of orgasmic pleasure.

I was done, and he was done too.

It was over.

He undid my straps and helped me to my feet. I could hardly walk and was shivering too. I could also feel drips of his spunk running down the inside of my thighs. Nevertheless, he got me back in the house.

He had then tended my backside by applying some sort of stinging antiseptic to it whilst all the time acting caringly and sympathetically towards me.

"How was it?" he asked me.

"I-I d-don't know, it was incredibly painful, excruciating, yet at the end I experienced this almost spiritual, extremely powerful orgasm..."

"Okay, just try to lie on your front, I know it's been kind a shock for you, but in the end, you'll see it as one of the most wonderful experiences you'll ever have. Trust me."

I didn't know what to say.

After about an hour I felt a lot better though of course my buttocks and anus were still very tender to say the least.

As he drove me to the station, he explained that he didn't want to see me again because he sought out constantly new people. He also thanked me profusely and told me that he had slipped 'a little something into my wallet' to make the trip worthwhile for me and because I'd been 'such a sport'.

Whilst on the train on the way back which I had spent mostly standing I had gone into the toilet and checked the contents of my wallet: there were two thousand pounds in there. I couldn't believe it.

Suffice to say I never said anything to anybody about what had happened because it would have been extremely embarrassing, plus the fact that none of my vanilla friends would have understood.

So that's the tale.