Bird Boy: A Gentle Femdom/CFNM Tale

Story Info
She's got thoughts on the uniform.
5k words
4.56
11.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flask817
flask817
57 Followers

I pressed the ostentatious, gold frame-rimmed doorbell and an ostentatious, drawn out chime sounded somewhere in the giant house in front of me. Hands in my pockets, I looked around the massive grounds as I waited. The front yard was enormous, bigger maybe than my entire apartment complex. A perfectly manicured, dark green lawn with various flower bushes, hedges, and trees all placed at their mathematically most aesthetic place. An enormous fountain bubbled in the center of the path up from the main road. Around the entire place was a tall brown brick wall with a massive wrought iron gate which had just finished re-closing after allowing my entry.

I gazed up at the house before me. A monstrous three-story mansion with towering white pillars and a wrap around porch that seemed to stretch for miles in either direction beside me. The double front doors were also huge and very ornately carved. As I inspected them closer, I saw that different parrots and birds of paradise were depicted on them. I gave a quiet smile, not surprised.

I had been dreading this. Not out of nerves, but out of the necessity of the situation. It had been four months since I had lost my job at the veterinary clinic and the prospects were looking bleak. When I saw this ad online, for an in-house pet bird caregiver, I jumped at the chance. The clinic I had worked at had an avian specialist, so I had a ton of bird experience. This also led me to know that usually, bird people were willing to pay top dollar for the specialized care their pets need. The pay I had discussed with the woman via email had been insane, too good to pass down, but I still wasn't looking forward to cleaning bird shit for some snobby, rich old spinster. As I thought this, the door opened and I had to stop my jaw from dropping.

A stunning brown-haired woman in a beautiful tight red dress stood inside. She was maybe late thirties. She was probably fair-skinned, but also probably spent a lot of time outside because she had a gorgeous and even light bronze tan. Her brown hair was thick and shiny, and fell a little ways past her shoulders. She had bright, wide brown eyes and plump lips shining with bright red lipstick. Her tits were amazing, especially in her low-cut dress. She was almost as tall as I was, and as I followed the dress down with my eyes, I saw it hug her thick thighs. Even with her thighs that looked like they could crush a watermelon, the dress still showed an amazing curve at her waist.

"Hi, um, I'm here about the ad online?" I said when I finally found words in my mouth, "About the bird? I'm looking for a Ms.-"

"Andrea!" The woman said excitedly, giving me a big smile. Her entire face lit up when she smiled. She was stunning.

"That's me," she said, holding out a hand for me to shake. I took it, returning her smile.

"Oh, uh, great! Good to meet you!"

Andrea led me into the magnificent house. She walked a little bit ahead of me, giving me a tour. I wasn't paying attention. I could barely keep my eyes off her amazing ass swaying back and forth. I kept trying to snap back to the conversation, feeling sleazy. But her ass was hypnotic, and kept luring me back in.

Andrea eventually led me to the room with the bird, a green and yellow amazon in an enormous cage. She explained that it was her husband's pet, but his work hours kept him away all day. She didn't like to mess with the bird, but wanted it well taken care of nonetheless. She showed me where everything was, told me what roughly was expected of me, and then I met the bird for a small period of time. The entire time went by like a blur. I was transfixed with how hot she was. I tried to keep the intrusive thoughts out as best I could, but I couldn't help but imagine her naked, kneeling at my feet, or on all fours with that magnificent ass up in the air.

I, of course, agreed to the job right away. She did quote me an insane daily rate for taking care of the bird, but it didn't matter. I would've accepted it for free, probably.

The work was easy and the money was good. I arrived at the giant house roughly the same time every day. Andrea would meet me at the door, my heart would leap into my throat when I was reminded of how hot she was, she would lead me to the bird room, and I'd get to work. I never met her husband but she was there every single time.

The work was easy. That wasn't the hard part. I guess not hard, but weird. The room the bird was in had a small blue couch in it by the door. Every day, after leading me in, Andrea would sit on this couch and watch me work. It started with her just sitting as we continued to talk, but soon she just would sit there and say nothing. Feeling awkward, I'd try to fill the silence with more small talk. Eventually, though, I would accept the strangeness and just keep working while Andrea looked on, saying nothing.

After about two weeks, after Andrea led me into the bird room, she didn't sit on the couch. Instead, she stood just a few feet behind me while I got everything set up. I kept eyeing her out of the corner of my eyes, unsure if I was doing something wrong or not. I didn't want to be too close, to not make her feel uncomfortable, but surely if that was a factor she wouldn't be in here all the time with me, right?

"I've been thinking about our arrangement," she said suddenly. I turned to look at her.

"Arrangement?"

"I'll pay you an extra $500 a day if you do the work naked," Andrea said, punctuating the statement with another sip from her wine glass. She regarded me over the rim with her wide brown eyes, taking in the shock on my face. I didn't have a proper response for the first few seconds. Mostly because of the surprise of not only what she said but the bold frankness with which she said it, but also because I was worried my pounding heart was going to leap from my mouth.

"Uh," I finally managed to stammer, "What? Are you serious?"

"Yes, very," she said. Andrea took a small step forward, which I instinctively matched with a small step back. She reached out with her free hand and hooked a single finger under the waistband of my jeans, gently pulling me back towards her. She was no longer looking me in the eyes, but had her gaze fixed on the crotch of my pants. I felt my cock swell.

"W-Why?" I asked. I'm not sure why I asked this. I think I was speaking to just get words out there.

"Because I find you attractive," she stated in a matter-of-fact tone, "And I know you probably could use the extra money. I think it could be a win-win for us both."

I didn't have a response. I opened and closed my mouth a few times, but no noise came out. As I did this, she continued to look straight at my crotch. I felt her pull, very softly, a little more at the waist of my jeans and crane her neck ever so slightly, trying to see down them.

"Well, I, uh..." I said, unable to form a complete thought.

"I won't fuck you," she said, looking me in the eyes with a very genuine look on her face. She let go of my belt and it snapped back against my waist.

"Oh, uh, OK," I said.

"No offense," she replied, "You're nice-looking and all but I don't need someone to fuck me, I have a personal trainer for that." She shot me a sly smile and a wink.

My head was spinning. I had been fantasizing about this woman for weeks and now here she was, not only telling me she found me attractive, but telling me she'd pay me money to be naked around her. Part of my brain was confused why I was even considering this: of course I wanted more money and of course I wanted to get naked for her.

"So what do you think?" she asked. She took another sip of wine and once more looked at me over the rim of the glass with her wide, bright eyes.

"Sure, $500," I blurted out. I didn't even really consider it further. I wasn't at all conscious of my words. Andrea gave me one of her winning smiles.

"Wonderful!" She said, "Oh, this will be fun!" She turned and headed toward the small blue couch. She settled down on it, crossing her legs and shimmying side-to-side, making herself comfortable.

"OK, go," She said.

Without giving myself a moment to think about it, I began to fumble with the buttons of my shirt. With shaking hands I undid them all as she watched. The shirt unbuttoned, I slowly slid it off. My heart pounded as I watched her bright eyes scan my bare chest up and down. Her impassive, mildly curious, mildly amused expression was frustratingly difficult to read. She didn't burst into laughter though, so I supposed I should continue.

I kicked off my shoes and began to unbuckle my belt. I barely heard the buckle tinkle as it came undone with my heart pounding in my ears so loudly. I unbuttoned my jeans and lowered the zipper. I slid my shaking fingers under the waistband of my jeans and, after a moment of thought, hooked them under my boxer briefs as well. I hesitated for a moment longer, my eyes stuck on Andrea's amazing tits. I then pulled them both down.

My fully erect cock bounced out, greeted by the cool air of the room. I felt my face flush as I pulled off my jeans and briefs, tossing them over to where my shirt and shoes were. I finished up by pulling off both socks. I then straightened and looked at Andrea. I was now completely naked before her, cock completely hard and standing straight out from my body and visibly pulsing with excitement. I didn't know where to look. I looked at her face, but she was staring intently at my hard cock. My eyes automatically trailed down to the low-cut neck of her dress and settled on her cleavage. Looking at this made my cock throb even more. I saw Andrea give a small smile. My heart threatened to break through my ribcage.

"I was right," she said, "You do have a nice cock." She made a motion with her hand, sticking a single finger in the air and twirling it around. After a moment, it dawned on me what she meant. I turned around, feeling my face flush an even deeper shade of red.

"Oh my god, and a cute ass," she said, "Oh, this will be so nice to watch as you work."

With shaking hands, a pounding heart, and a throbbing erection, I began to work. It was incredibly awkward at first. My cock was so rock hard that it kept swinging around and threatening to bash into things. I tried hard not to get anything on my naked body, and that's saying nothing about how little I wanted the bird near me.

Besides the physical awkwardness, I was keenly aware of Andrea's presence. She sat on that couch and watched me the entire time. I felt her eyes constantly on me, and tried not to look at her too much. As aware I was of my nakedness at all times, I was doubly aware of her clothed-ness. The power dynamic was not subtle; she sat, fully clothed and drinking wine, watching me work for her, completely naked at her request. The fact that she was completely clothed made my nudity seem even more stark.

We talked a little, here and there. Small talk, really. She commented on what I was doing, or about the bird, and I responded in small sentences with as few words as possible. I couldn't stop shaking out of nerves, and I knew you could hear it in my voice. Every time I spoke I had to clear my throat, lest whatever I was going to say squeak instead of speak.

The day's work seemed to take hours, but eventually I finished. As I put the last few things away, Andrea stood to leave.

"Oh," she said, "So just so you know..."

"Oh, uh, yeah?" I said, freezing in place as I had reached for my clothes. She was halfway out the door, one hand on the frame.

"When we're done in here, I'll leave and I won't come back in," she said. I furrowed my brow.

"Um, OK, cool?" I said, genuinely confused. She opened her mouth but didn't speak yet. She seemed to be looking for the right words.

"I won't come back in," she said again, "So I won't see or barge in on you doing anything in here before you go."

I felt my eyes widen and my cock get harder. I suddenly knew what Andrea was talking about. My face grew hot as it reddened once more. Andrea gave me a coy smile, looked down at my cock one last time, and with a twirl of her long, beautiful brown hair turned and left down the hall.

I sat on the couch and stroked my dick until I came the hardest I ever had in my life. It was so fast and so hectic, I don't even know what I fantasized about. Blurred images of Andrea flew through my mind, in some she was fully clothed, in some she was what I imagined she looked like naked. The only concrete thought that formed was the image of her bright brown eyes transfixed on my cock.

It continued like this for a few weeks. Andrea would greet me at the door, lead me to the bird's room making mild small talk, and then once we were there she'd take a seat on the couch and I would strip naked. I would then go about my work as best I could. I say as best I could because her presence drove me absolutely mad. I thought the novelty would wear off eventually, but it never did. Andrea was so hot, the idea of being naked in the same room as her got me hard just to think about. But it was all compounded by the fact that she never took off any of her clothes. Her outfits varied from day to day, some days dresses, some days jeans and t-shirts. She never removed anything. She simply sat on the couch, usually sipping wine, and watched me move naked about the room. Something about the casual display of power over me kept my cock at least semi-hard the entire time. At the end of my work, she would leave, usually without a word, and I would sit on the couch where she had just been and blast cum all over it and myself. I then would clean up, get dressed, and leave - sometimes without even seeing Andrea again.

I was finishing up my work on a day where Andrea had been particularly scarce. She had answered the door with a wine glass in her hands. Her hair was disheveled, she had no makeup on, and was wearing a simple t-shirt and blue jeans. Even like this she was still one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen in my life. Andrea had swayed slightly as she let me in, and even as I passed I could smell the alcohol on her breath. She had stuck around for a little while, saying very little to me, before muttering something about a refill and disappearing.

I was cleaning up and wondering if I should go ahead and get dressed when I saw Andrea enter the room out of the corner of my eye. As always, the feel of her gaze on my body made my cock instantly start to stiffen. I turned, focusing on cleaning the bowl in my hand.

I straightened. I felt her standing immediately behind me. I felt her breath on the back of my neck and smelled the wine on it. I slowly put the bowl and scrub brush down, my heart now pounding. I didn't move, I just waited for her to do something.

Andrea's hands appeared on my back. She pressed her palms against me gently. Slowly, she began to rub them up and down the length of my back, stopping below my shoulders and just above my ass. My cock ached at her touch. I saw it visibly throbbing as her hands traced up and down my body. My breath faltered and my heart hammered against my ribcage, so loud I was worried she could hear it.

"Fuck, you've got such a nice body," she whispered. Her hands stopped at my waist and gripped my hips tightly. She pulled backwards and my ass bumped into the crotch of her jeans.

"Do you think about me?" she asked in another breathy whisper, "When you jerk off in here?"

"Yes," I whispered back immediately. She gently began to sway my hips side-to-side. My ass rubbed against her pants.

"I like that," she said, "I like that you get hard when I watch you. I like that I turn you on." We continued like this in silence for a moment. She gripped my hips tightly and rubbed my ass back and forth across her crotch. My legs felt like jelly. I was completely under her control.

"Don't turn around," she ordered. Her hands disappeared from my hips and she backed away from me. I heard the sound of jeans being unzipped. My heart leapt into my throat. I stood stock still, my arms staying by my side. The only things that moved were my chest as my breath quickened, and my cock as it continued to pulse eagerly.

The noises behind me continued. I strained to make them out. As far as I could tell, Andrea was taking off at least her pants, maybe more. I heard her bare feet hitting the hardwood floor, one after another, as she lifted them to take something off.

A single hand appeared at my side. In her fingers was a pair of white satin panties with a small bow at the waistband. I swallowed, watching the panties with my eyes only, not daring to move anything else. Andrea gently draped the underwear over my erect cock.

"Use these today," she said quietly. I felt her breath on the back of my neck, she was pressing up against me again. I heard her move closer and then felt her tongue run up the edge of my right ear. Pleasure shot through my body like electricity at the touch. My cock strained under the panties. The thought of her standing immediately behind me, naked from the waist down, kept the blood flowing. Her body disappeared from behind me. I didn't move as I listened to Andrea's bare feet pad away on the wood floors and disappear down the hall.

I snatched the panties off my dick and lifted them to my nose. Her sharp, sweet, sweaty smell overwhelmed me. My cock throbbed and I eagerly took it into my hands. I stroked almost frantically. I kept the panties to my nose, inhaling the scent of Andrea's excitement. The panties were ever so slightly damp; she had been wet when she took them off. I took them from my nose and wrapped them around my cock. The soft satin felt amazing on my shaft as I continued to stroke.

I came, blasting my seed all over the floor in front of me. I pumped the cum out, squeezing with the panties. My knees threatened to buckle as I milked the cum out. As the earth-shaking orgasm faded, I used Andrea's underwear to wipe the tip of my dick. I then raised them to my nose again. I inhaled, closed my eyes, and lived in her smell for a moment more.

I considered taking them home with me. I got dressed, leaving the underwear on a nearby table and considered my options. By the time I was ready to leave, I had thought of a better idea. I tossed them onto the couch where Andrea liked to watch me. Crumpled and stained with my cum in the spot where she watched me work naked - I felt like it sent the right message.

The next day was no different than it usually was. Andrea met me at the door, looking more sober and put together in a soft pink button-down shirt and jeans. I wondered if she would mention the day before at all, but she simply greeted me like normal and led me to the bird's room. As always, as soon as we reached the room, she settled on the couch to watch me take my clothes off. As always, the feeling of her eyes on me as I stripped made my cock swell with excitement. It flopped heavily out of my boxer briefs and I saw her eyes glued to it.

We were silent as I worked. I went about my duties, cleaning and feeding, and Andrea simply watched from the couch. I noticed the silence after a little while. We weren't always chatterboxes, but this was different. I had thought maybe the day before changed things, but maybe it changed them for the worse? Was she embarrassed? Was she tired of me?

I finished the work like normal, and was just putting things away when Andrea said the first thing since we had entered the bird room.

"You can jerk off onto my tits if you'd like," Andrea said.

"What?" I asked, freezing in place. Andrea leaned back on the couch and uncrossed her legs. As she did, her amazing breasts popped a little more. She tossed her head, throwing her long brown hair over her shoulder.

"Yeah, I feel kinda bad for not fucking you," she explained, "So if you wanted to, you could jerk off onto my tits." She unbuttoned the shirt and opened it, revealing her amazing tits nestled in a pink bra with lace decoration on the cups. My heart skipped a beat. She then spread her arms out, resting them on the back of the couch and looked at my expectantly with her wide brown eyes. She always looked stunning, but in this position she was an absolute goddess. My cock swelled as I took her and her offer in. Something about the way she had broached the subject, it felt less like an offer and more like an order. As she sat regarding me, showing me more of her amazing body than she ever had, her stare made it seem less and less like I had much of a choice.

flask817
flask817
57 Followers
12