Bird Boy: A Gentle Femdom/CFNM Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck it, I thought to myself. I walked over and she gave me a small smile. I got as close to her as I could and, without hesitating, took my growing cock into my hand and began to stroke.

"There you go," she said in a soft, low voice, "There you go, isn't that better?" Her arm closest to me left the back of the couch and gently wrapped around behind me. She rested her hand on my ass cheek.

A few minutes passed, the only sounds being my stroking and quiet, labored-breathing. I looked down on her, my eyes plastered to her tanned cleavage. I trailed down, looking at her toned, flat stomach. This was the most she had allowed me to see of her, and I wasn't about to wasn't about the waste the opportunity. I tried to commit every part of her body to memory. I looked at her face, and her eyes were transfixed on my cock. From her expression, it seemed to me that she was enjoying watching almost as much as I was enjoying stroking.

"Do you like my body?" She asked quietly. She very softly stroked her fingers across my ass, slowly moving them back and forth.

"Yes," I breathed out my reply.

"Do you think about fucking me?"

"Yes."

At this, she took her other hand, the one not on my ass, and slowly moved it down to the waist of her jeans. She unbuttoned them and lowered the zipper. I saw the waistband of the panties from the day before, the white ones she had hung from my cock. She was wearing them. She might not have even washed them. Still looking at my dick as I stroked, she slid her free hand under the panties. My pulse quickened along with my stroking. I looked down on this beautiful woman who had stripped and teased me for weeks, now under me, shirt open, pants undone, writhing and touching herself. Touching herself wearing panties that had, just the day before, been wrapped around my cock and used to wipe up my cum.

"You think about fucking me with that thick cock of yours?" she asked in another breathy whisper. She began gyrating her hips gently to the left and right.

"I think about bending you over this couch," I said, my eyes shifting from her hand in her panties and back to her tits, which were moving up and down with her heavy breathing, "I think about ripping off your clothes and fucking you hard and deep from behind." As I said this, she removed the hand from my ass and moved it to one of her boobs. She began to squeeze it over the cup of the bra, taking as much of her breast in her hand as she could. She looked up at me and bit her lip.

A brief few moments passed by like this. I stroked furiously, amazed in the back of my head at how I hadn't already exploded all over her. Her eyes were closed now, her hip movements becoming harder and more intense. She continued to squeeze her breast through her bra cup. Her mouth was open and she let out a soft, quiet moan.

That was it for me. I felt the orgasm building inside my cock, spreading like wildfire through my body. My toes curled and my thighs clenched her leg.

"Oh fuck," I whispered. She opened her eyes.

"Do it," she said softly. She pulled her hand from her underwear and used both of them to push up her tits, presenting them to me.

It was all the direction I needed. My body erupted in pleasure as my cock erupted in cum. I sprayed my warm seed all over her chest, covering her heaving cleavage. I fought to keep my eyes open as possibly the most powerful orgasm of my life rolled through my body in waves of intense pleasure. I wanted to burn the image below me into my mind forever. Andrea lying in front of me, moaning as I plastered her with my cum. It dripped between her tits and down her toned stomach. My breathing slowed after what felt like an eternity and my stroking matched pace. I squeezed the last few drops of cum from my cock onto her tits. I let go of it, letting it flop down heavily, still half hard.

Andrea slid her hand into her panties again. She began to masturbate again, faster this time. Her hips moved to and fro in time with the movement of her hand. With her other hand, she began to spread my cum over her chest. She closed her eyes again and opened her mouth, but no noise came out. As I watched this beautiful woman pleasure herself in front of me, smearing my own cum across herself, I realized that it might be the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life. Once this thought crossed my mind, my cock began to pulse with excitement again, disregarding the furious stroking it had just received.

She began to pant, her body now shining with sweat. Her hips thrust up and down as she rubbed. She continued to smear my cum around her chest as best as she could as it dried.

"Fuck," she moaned, "Fuck...fuck...FUCK!" She arched her back. She furiously rubbed at her pussy for a moment, then froze. Her entire body trembled as her own orgasm roiled through her. She sat frozen like this for a few moments, then dropped back onto the couch, breathing heavily but no longer writhing.

A few more quiet moments passed. I stood in place, looking down on her beautiful, perfect, sweat and cum-covered body, my cock slowly hardening again. She lay with her eyes still closed, breathing hard. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked at me. She gave me a smile, which I returned. We both laughed and began to disentangle ourselves.

I got dressed as she buttoned up her shirt and jeans and left the room. By the time I was tying my shoes, she reappeared with a glass of white wine in her hand. She approached as I stood up, stopping very close to me.

"You have a cute orgasm face," she said.

"So do you," I returned.

"That's good," she said. She reached out with her hand, the one she had used to masturbate, and pressed the fingers to my lips. Without questioning, I parted my lips and she pushed two of her fingers inside. She tasted as she had smelled the day before: salty, sweet, and amazing. I closed my eyes and I sucked her flavor off her fingers. She ran them around my mouth a few times, pressing them into my tongue, before pulling them back out. I opened my eyes to look at her again. She rested the hand on my cheek, using her thumb to wipe a bit of drool from the corner of my mouth.

"Because we will be seeing them more often, I think."

"Same time tomorrow?"

12