Birdcage Ch. 05

Story Info
Joni finds herself at the mercy of a ‘customer’.
5.1k words
4.6
22.1k
7

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys,

So just a fun bit of statistics to go with your erotica. On average only 0.8--1% of readers vote! It makes a huge difference to authors such as myself so if you have the time, please do :)

Hope you're all staying safe during these crazy times. Don't go out...stay in and read erotic fiction instead.

(If you're reading this Tess, I'm sorry I nearly made you vomit, but I'll sort of take it as a compliment?!)

Happy fapping,

G

M.I.L.T.W.T.C:

Nothing But Thieves, Holding Out For A Hero

Jack White, Love Is Blindness

SYML, Where's My Love (Alternative version)

Lamb, Gorecki

Chapter 5. Room 103

12 days later...

Joni was awakened by the clatter of dishes. She looked up as one of the serving hands dumped a tray on the end of her bed and moved to the next one. She could see a piece of bread and a murky bowl of something stew-like slopping over the side.

"Oooh! There's definitely chicken in this today...will you eat some for me?" Marnie perched at her feet, her legs crossed, with her own bowl in hand, slurping heartily.

Joni groaned and turn over, lifting the pillow to bury her head underneath it.

"Come on. It's been long enough now. Stop moping! The marks have nearly gone, and then they'll want you back to work. Come on...nobody will want to fuck grumpy Greta!" She pulled the sheets away from Joni slightly to reveal the yellowing bruise at the top of her thigh.

Joni reluctantly giggled under the bed coverings and playfully kicked at Marnie's legs. She had come to consider her a best friend since her arrival at the Fort, and she couldn't really think of a time when she didn't wake to see Marnie grinning back at her from the next bed over. She had the remarkable ability to be a bright shining torch, in a place so completely consumed in darkness.

"...but seriously J...I can't lose you. It's crazy enough that they haven't moved you back down after this long...you've got to get up. Go ask to speak to 4, he'll let you go back to work, I'm sure..."

The sound of his name made Joni cringe. The bitter taste of hatred still lingered on her tongue, but something else lingered too. She hadn't seen him since he had used the paddle on her, beating her bloody, and yet somehow she still found herself turning to look for his face every time the door slammed open.

"...And then he'll make you available for your white knight again!...Want me to fuck that Verity bitch up for you? I can! She works at the lounge with me now." Marnie pulled the pillow off Joni's head and tossed the slice of bread towards her. She sat up and nibbled at the edge.

"...Okay Marn, I'll try and speak to him...or someone."

The next time a guard came storming into the room, Joni stepped forwards towards him.

"Not you...21003?" He shouted out over her head.

"No...I know. It's just that I need to talk to 4. I need to go back to work. Can I speak with him?"

The guard furrowed his brow down at her, pressed his finger to his earpiece briefly, and pushed past her to leave with the slave he had come for. He looked nothing more than irritated to have been interrupted.

"Fucks sake." She shrugged towards Marnie.

By the time the guard returned. The dormitory was nearly empty, the rest of the slaves off doing their various 'jobs'. He stormed towards Joni, who was mindlessly braiding her hair, and gestured her 'up'. Her heart stuttered slightly at the idea of seeing 4 again, but as she was led through the maze of stairways, they passed the floor that would take her to his office. She stumbled as they past and considering asking the guard if there was a mistake, but his firm grip under her arm told her to stay quiet. They were approaching one of the dressing rooms as a blaring alarm stopped them both in their tracks.

"Shit." The guard mumbled under his voice. He released her arm and spoke several words into the watch at his wrist, but Joni couldn't hear over the din. He pressed his finger into his ear, straining to listen and then nodded unnecessarily.

"Go start getting ready, there's a uniform for the club in there...There's been an incident. Don't leave that room until someone returns for you." He pointed his thick finger down the hall at the doorway and turned, his heavy footsteps thundering away from her.

Joni looked towards the dressing room, and then back towards the stairway they had emerged from. Like a lightbulb, the idea emerged...but she was torn. Her mind was racing with the possibility of returning to the entrance she had found weeks ago. She was sure that in the chaos of this 'incident' she could easily slip through for a closer look. She could feign both innocence or stupidity fairly well. Her childhood had taught her that, and it had kept her safe on many occasion. A simple flutter of the eyelashes and a well timed 'I'm sorry, I didn't know better' could solve all problems she felt.

On her other shoulder with a little white halo around her head was Marnie, whispering into her ear that it was an awful idea, and that she was already on her last warning. She didn't want to disappoint her best friend, but she also had a glimmer of hope in her that she could get them both out. The idea of her and Marnie free together in the real world was almost too much to bear...she heard more footsteps approaching from around the corner and she made her mind up. She raced back down the stairs, trying to stay upright on her wobbling legs.

The floor she emerged on was empty. The alarm still rang out but it was distant from here. Joni looked around and tried to retrace her steps back to the front desk, peering around corners and stepping lightly. She dared not look up towards the cameras she knew followed her, she just hoped that whatever else was going on was more interesting at this moment in time.

"Hey!" She froze, her heart suspended temporarily in her chest as she turned towards the voice. The angel on her shoulder was tutting at her.

"Hey, come here." The young man was dressed in a shirt and jeans, and had a half empty champagne glass in his left hand. His hair was buzzed to a stubble and he had a heavy southern American accent.

"Me? I think you've got the wrong person."

"No...you're exactly who I was looking for, come on." He beckoned her over, typing on a keypad besides him and shouldering open a large wooden door with '103' on the front in heavy brass numerals.

Joni considered her situation. She couldn't be sure that the man hadn't been sent by 4 or one of the other heads. Who was she to refuse an order? She flinched at the thought of enduring another punishment, as she'd only very recently been able to sit on the toilet without crying. On the other hand though he didn't exactly look 'professional' and she was still pretty sure he had mistook her for another slave. Looking behind her once more, she moved towards him and stepped past him into the room.

It looked liked a trashed hotel room. Rumpled white sheets that had been slept in. A small mini fridge that looked like it had been emptied out, if the scattered bottles and wrappers on the desk were anything to go by. Porn played silently on the widescreen tv across from the bed, large fake breasts bouncing in high definition. Clothes littered the floor, and Joni was pretty sure there were several pairs of women's underwear mixed in amongst the shirts and boxers. The place reeked of stale alcohol and sex.

As Joni moved into the room a few steps, the stranger moved behind her, and she heard the beeping of another keypad followed by the heavy click of a lock falling into place.

"I think you've made a mistake, I'm sorry. Did 4 send you?"

"I don't know what your talking about baby, all these goddamn numbers in this place...but why don't you take that dress off." He moved to the bed and sat down on the edge, unbuttoning the front of his shirt to reveal a large tribal tattoo across his pec.

"No...I'm sorry. Seriously, you've made a mistake. If you let me go speak to one of the guards...I'll find who you were looking for" The weight of her mistake sunk into her stomach as she backed towards the door.

He chuckled, and slid the shirt off his arms, leaning down to untie his shoes.

"...You girls always like to play games."

"No. It's not a game. My names Joni, I think you're looking for someone else. I'm...not for sale."

"You're all for sale. All whores. That's what this place is, so don't try and fuck me. I pay the fucking price" He stood to unzip his jeans and slide them off his legs.

Joni grasped around for the door handle and pulled sharply when her hand found it. As she'd feared it, it was locked.

"Come on now. Dress off 'Joni'. I ain't looking for a striptease."

He said her name as if it were fake.

Icy cold fear coursed through her veins as she rattled the door handle harder now, and she cast a glance around the room for windows, finding none. When she looked back at the stranger, he was sliding his underwear down off his legs. The tribal tattoos extended further than his chest. He wasn't yet erect, and Joni hoped that the alcohol had rendered him incapable.

"I won't ask again pretty thing. Take that fucking dress off...Unless you like it rough? Some of you like playing those fucking games with me." He advanced towards her and Joni turned. Pressing her face against the door she screamed out.

"HEEEELP!"

He reached her quickly and wrapped his hand around to cover her mouth. Her teeth biting into her lip as he pressed harder.

"What in the hell do you think you're doing? I didn't ask for a fucking roleplay. Shut the fuck up." His wet mouth was against Joni's cheek and his breath smelt of cigarettes and whisky. She tried to mumble against his hand but he only pressed down tighter still.

"Stop it. You're making it harder on yourself now. How bought I go get one of those nice big guards and he can hold you still while I fuck you?"

He tore at the back of her brown sack dress, reducing it to scraps almost instantly, and she cursed the fact that she wore no underwear underneath. As she struggled against him, he pressed his weight closer in, wedging her firmly into the cool wood of the door.

"See, you're all ready. No panties. I wonder if the rest of you is ready..." He snaked his hands around Joni's front and roughly fingered down her cleft, catching her hairs as he did. In that moment she considered that she'd be happy to lose her virginity to just about anyone else in the world. She hoped it wouldn't be too painful, she'd heard it could be. Would there be much blood?

The stranger moved his hand around her mouth slightly and she was able to get purchase over of his fingers. She bit down as hard as she could, tasting his coppery, salty blood.

"YOU FUCKING..." He jumped away from her as if he had been burnt, and examined his hand, whilst Joni took the opportunity to bash every button on the keypad.

"HEEEEELP! SOMEONE!" Joni screamed until it hurt, but in a place where screams were as commonplace as any other sound, she didn't hold much hope that they would be answered.

"...Is this how you want it?" The man grasped a handful of her hair and wrenched her violently backwards. She tripped over her feet, unbalanced, as he dragged her to the bed and threw her face down onto it.

"NOOOO. No no no. I'm a virgin! Please. Don't do this. I'll do anything else!" Joni's voice was muffled into the stained duvet, his breath hot as he panted into her ear.

"You're not a goddamn virgin. Don't lie to me. Stop playing games now baby. Is this how you fucking want it?" He reached down again, between her arse cheeks now, his knees forcing her thighs apart as his hands held her down. She clenched every muscle tight she could, trying to keep her legs shut, but he wrenched them apart with little effort. His thick digits grabbed a handful of delicate flesh and palmed it painfully, his nails scraping her inner thighs.

"I'm going to fuck this pretty pink pussy raw. And then I'm going to fuck your ass. I'm going to make you cum all over my cock, and then I'll make you suck it clean. How about that?" Joni sobbed into the bed defeated now, her arms going limp as she felt him rubbing rough circles into her tender skin. His fingers felt like sandpaper against her.

"That's it baby...it's better if you relax. You stay there now, one second." Joni felt his weight ease off her a fraction as he leaned to the bedside drawer and she took the opportunity, throwing her body sideways towards him. As he was already off-balance he tipped and rolled off the edge of the bed, landing with a satisfying thud on the floor. She seized her chance and launched herself up, grabbing for one of the bottles on the desk and brandishing it like a weapon. His bald head and bright red face emerged slowly from the bedside.

"What the fuck are you doing? I've paid good fucking money for this, now you put that down...NOW!" Joni's arms wavered, the adrenaline rushing through her veins.

He stepped towards her...and again.

"STOP! Just fucking stop. You've made a mistake!"

"No no pretty thing, I think you made the mistake. I don't give a fuck who you are...I'm a good customer, I bring good goddam money into this place, so I fuck who I want. Now you're fast becoming a pain in my ass, but I'm betting that tight little 'virgin' pussy will make it all worth it." He launched himself at her, knocking the bottle back and striking her forcefully across one cheek. Joni's head spun, and she gripped the edge of the desk to stop from falling.

"You hear me slut? You're going to be a good fucking girl and lie down now aren't you?" He grasped her chin with one large hand and slammed her violently backwards into the wall. Joni slumped to the floor, looking up at his fury as the room faded quietly to black.

...

"STOP. NO!" She could hear a familiar voice. Her attacker. He wasn't far from her.

"I DIDN'T..." Hard wet thuds filled the room, like the tenderising of raw steak, but Joni couldn't yet coax her heavy eyelids to open.

The noises continued, slamming on long after the man had been silenced. Joni eyes creaked open a fraction to see two shadowy figures entangled at the foot of the bed.

The figure on top was pounding his fists repeatedly into the face of the other, pausing only to catch his breath. The heavy thuds turned to wet crunching noises that made Joni nauseous. Her head pounded as if it threatened to implode and the room still span dizzily around her.

She rolled a little further over and blinked, her eyes starting to focus now.

"4?" Her voice was a croaky whisper, but he heard her. He stood up off the bloodied mess beneath him and approached, his stained hands outstretched towards her. His lips moved rapidly as he spoke unheard words to her.

"4..." Joni whispered again as the darkness swamped her once more.

...

"But where is he now then? He can't be far!"

Joni's brain banged violently against the inside of her skull, and she brought up her hand to cradle it.

"Oh! You're awake my dear...Joni?" She squinted, her eyes focusing under the bright white lights. She saw Doctor J leaning over her, and noted that his crisp white coat had a smear of dark red across the lapel.

"...Joni? Can you hear me?"

Joni nodded, and then groaned at the pain that lanced up the back of her neck.

"Stay nice and still, you took a good thump to the head my dear. Nothing very serious from what I can tell, but you've got a good bump and likely a mild concussion. We'll sort you right out" Joni tried to absorb the information but her head swam with it.

"...where...what?"

"And my gosh, how lucky that Cass was passing. Who knows how long you'd lain there if not. Gave the poor dear a fright though mind."

"No...who?"

"Oh it's quite normal to forget my dear. Cassidy, one of the other girls. She was passing and saw you. Looks like you'd slipped, knocked yourself right out."

"No...the man...he did it..."

"Relax now, there was nobody else there when she found you. It's very normal to have altered memory after a bump like that. Unfortunately the cameras were out on that floor so we can't see your fall...must have been a goodun' though by the look of your head."

Joni pulled herself to sitting now, as the Doctor looked on disapprovingly and held her arm to steady her. She pressed her fingers to her eyelids and tried to remember. She saw his angry red face, his tattoos. She saw him vividly coming towards her. Such hatred in his eyes. And then the noises that followed.

"No...doctor, that's wrong. He called me in...he...and 4! He..."

"Joni stop. I think you need to calm down. There was nobody there. Why don't you have a sip of water and calm yourself. We'll get you to your bed soon." His tone was firm and biting. Joni hadn't heard him speak like that before and it silenced her immediately. She was pretty sure she hadn't made it up, so why would the doctor tell her otherwise? She looked down at her arm to see large finger shaped bruises down the length, and she mused that she was pretty sure she would be covered in them.

"...and these?" She flicked her eyes back up to the doctor.

"Cassidy did her best to lift you it seems...and you may have fallen into something by the look of your back. "

Why would he lie to her? Or maybe he had been fed the lie himself? The sad and stern look on his face when Joni had challenged him suggested to her that he knew the truth.

She took the handful of pills she was given, drank the entirety of the paper cup of water that went with them, and was ushered back to her dormitory. As she walked she saw his face in her mind. His icy blue eyes fearfully looking down at her, brows knitted up tightly, his bloodied hands stretched out to reach her. It seemed that 4 had a remarkable ability to 'appear' at opportune moments, she cast her mind back to the fight, and the club.

She recalled her conversations with Marnie and Verity about 4, and his reputation of hurting girls, of killing them? What if he'd lined her up in his sights? If she was his next unwilling victim. She paused at that thought. The word unwilling stuck in her mind. She hadn't been unwilling before...before he'd beat her. His actions before that hadn't suggested 'murderous psychopath' but now she couldn't be sure. As she recalled his violence, she forced herself back to the white room, recalling the softness there, the warmth and the pleasure. Her faceless white knight. She hadn't seen him since her punishment, but obviously 4 wouldn't want the world to see the evidence of his savagery before it could heal. Joni wondered if now she was working again if she could see him. If she could speak to him and explain her situation without them hearing...surely he would listen. From what little she knew of him she had conjured a personality in her mind; the kind hearted but shy and mysterious millionaire. He could be her ticket free. Her heart swelled with hope for a moment, but as the guard pulled her around the corner, she saw the bright cherry red door of 4's office coming into view.

Joni rubbed her temples and prayed the slamming pain in her head would subside soon and that the pills would kick in.

"Come in." His voice boomed from inside, and the guard pushed open the door, waving Joni in, before slamming the door shut behind her.

The room was far more cluttered than she had last seen it. His desk high with papers, several abandoned half full cups of black coffee. On the monitor on the desk, she could see the grainy cctv images of one of the hallways, the tops of peoples heads moving briskly about. The one thing she couldn't immediately see in the room was 4.

"Here, sit down." Her head snapped back at the sound of his voice behind her. He was sat on a large brown sofa, leaned forward, his elbows into his knees. It was a small seating area behind the door that she hadn't noticed before. Joni stepped forward and took a seat in an armchair opposite him, the closest to the door.

12