Birdcage Ch. 06

Story Info
Joni finally meets her White Knight.
7.4k words
4.67
13.4k
11

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone,

Again, thank you all for your wonderful feedback. It seriously makes my day reading comments back.

I wanted however to address the comments I'd had regarding 4. People have been saying 'he was meant to be strong, he's not the type to apologise like that' or 'he must be weak to do what 2 says'.

Firstly, I've written him as real as I can, and by that I mean flawed. Nobody is 'strong' all the time or 'weak' all the time, we are multifaceted.

Secondly, there is far more of a story behind 4 than just 'arsehole from made up sex dungeon world', and this chapter in particular will go into that much more, and will hopefully explain his behaviour.

Hope you continue to enjoy the story as it develops, and a reminder to go back to chapter 1 if you have found this by chance.

Happy fapping,

G

***

Music I listened to writing this chapter:

Billie Eilish, Burn

Billie Eilish, Hostage

The Weeknd, The Hills

Two Feet, I Feel Like I'm Drowning

Grimes, So Heavy I Fell Through The Earth

Skylar Grey, Wreak Havoc

Florence + The Machine, What Kind Of Man

Chapter 6. Chastity

"Wakey wakey sunshine!"

Joni groaned at the voice and wished Marnie could just be slightly less chirpy this morning, at least until she'd woken properly.

"Go back to sleep you lunatic. It's early."

"It's 6pm actually J." Marnie chuckled as she rifled through her locker.

"Yer but that's like 6am, going on Fort time."

"Get uppppp! I need you to braid my hair nice today. I never like the way the hands do it."

"Oh...special occasion?" Joni sat up and rubbed her eyes against the bright fluorescent bulbs that had been turned on to signal 'morning'.

"It's on of my regulars birthdays. He's said he'll come in and we'll go to dinner in that nice restaurant near the kitchens."

"Which one? Anal? Weird feet? The one that looks like Clint Eastwood?"

"Eastwood." Marnie plopped herself on the bed in front of Joni, crossed legged, facing away, and handed her a fistful of hair ties over her shoulder.

"Are you working today?" She raised an eyebrow at Joni, knowing she had been to speak to 4 the day previous. She hadn't yet brought herself to explain the whole mess of a situation to Marnie, but she would have to eventually. She had an extraordinary talent for sniffing out when Joni was keeping something from her.

"Yep. Think so." She twirled a large section of Marnie's hair up, braiding it expertly out of her face.

"That's great! I told you it would work out!" She turned to wrap her petite arms around Joni's waist and squeezed tightly. Joni didn't hold the same optimism as her friend.

- - -

Club Kletka was in full swing by the time that Joni made it there. She had been dolled up in her usual tight vinyl uniform and skyscraper heels. Her lips had been glossed over with a scarlet lacquer and her hair had been straightened so it hung in a flat glossy curtain down her back. Being back for the first time in so long sent a nervous flutter through her stomach, or that may have been the fact that she anticipated seeing 4 again. She craned her head over the crowds, searching for his face. She had so much more to ask him.

"Hey. You...yer you." Joni's head swivelled to see Trixie, the manager of the club, beckoning her towards the bar.

"Jane is it? It's crazy tonight so just be a doll and take these drinks up to 2. That booth there." She pointed her finger towards the VIP section at the back of the club.

"Keep them entertained, they're getting rowdy with the dancers. And then put the order in when they want another round."

She pressed a large circular tray of shot glasses towards Joni and smiled curtly, before turning back to the bar. The booth in question looked particularly riotous, with men pulling lecherously at the passing dancers and slugging back drinks at a record pace. She considered turning back to Trixie and recommending that someone more 'senior' deal with them, but she put on a brave face and reminded herself that she had surely dealt with worse in her time as a waitress. Tonight of all nights, Joni felt like she didn't want to lose face.

"Evening gentlemen." She plastered a smile on as she placed the tray down, dishing short clear shots out around the table.

"Well aren't you a doll." The man who spoke sat immediately opposite where Joni stood. He had a dark three piece suit on, with a heavy gold chain draped across the pocket of his waistcoat. His hair was almost black, but judging by the white wispy hairs escaping his nose and ears, it wasn't his natural colour. He took one of the offered shots, knocked it back, and slid the glass back in Joni's direction.

"What's your name doll?"

"Joni Sir. Can I get you another round?"

"Sir?...well doesn't that sound nice. Joni why don't you come and sit that pretty ass down next to me and someone else can get the drinks."

"I don't think anyone else is free Sir, I'll get them right away. Same again?" She smiled brightly, picking up her tray and brushing his advances off.

"They are busy tonight...lots of pretty faces."

"...yes Sir."

"Beautiful girls here don't you think?"

The rest of the men seemed to still slightly at his words, and quieten down their own conversations to listen in more carefully.

"Yes Sir... very beautiful. I can send over one of the managers if you'd like to buy?"

"Pick one."

"I'm...I'm sorry?" Joni's smile wavered.

"If you had to pick one for me. Which?"

She knew he was toying with her. The men around him cackled their amusement.

"They...they're all so gorgeous don't you think?"

"That's not what I asked."

He clicked his fingers towards several passing waitresses, and two of the nearest dancers, until he had lined up 5 slaves at the end of the table. They looked much more at ease than Joni felt.

"Now. Which one?"

Joni scanned the smiling faces of the slaves in the row, all looking towards the man, their eyelashes fluttering up at him. In that moment, Joni admired their mettle. She looked uncomfortably back at him, unsure of the game he played.

"NOW." He raised his voice, spittle flying out of his mouth. Joni startled.

She reached her arm out and simply pointed to the girl nearest her; A tall girl with a short pixie cut in a shocking scarlet red colour. The girl smiled at Joni and winked towards the men at the table. She was apparently familiar to some of them.

"Remind me of your name?"

"Chastity...Sir." She emphasised the last word, hissing the 's' slightly.

"See little doll, that wasn't so hard was it?"

Joni shook her head and he dismissed them instantly with a wave of his hand, turning back to carry on his conversation with one of his companions. She walked away from the table without looking back, and heaved a sigh of relief when she made it to the bar. The slave named Chastity joined her to pick up a round of drinks and simply offered a sympathetic smile and a shrug.

"They're harmless really." She laughed.

When Joni returned to the table with the next tray, the man was gone, but his friends politely took his place in making inappropriate comments about her. Again she brushed them off and stepped away, feeling that she'd dodged some unseen bullet.

"You. Here."

Joni looked up from the till to see one of the other heads approaching her. She didn't remember his name (or rather his number), but she recognised his face from her first night at the Fort. He was a short unassuming man, who looked like he may have been attractive some 20 years ago.

"You're requested in one of the back rooms. Room 3. Just go through that door and left."

"I'm sorry...what?" Joni stuttered.

"Don't ask me again. You heard me. The VIP's have requested you."

"I...I don't mean to question you...but I'm a virgin Sir. I'm...4's."

"Yes I know you're 4's, and I know full well you're a virgin, I've looked you up on the system. But you're who they've asked for, and 4 is indisposed, so he isn't here to say otherwise. It falls to me to make the decision. They know it can't be penetrative. If you ask me again I'll make sure you regret it." He showed no emotion as he spoke. He simply sipped his drink and leaned casually against the bar top.

Joni froze, fixed on the mans stern face, hoping that if she waited long enough 4 would turn up and tell her she didn't have to go. Or would he? He'd let the white knight buy her? What's to say because they'd shared one kiss he would stop the VIP's from using her similarly. That's the business they were in surely? Joni took one more look around the bar and headed out of the door.

- - -

As she entered room 3, she realised she had been there before. Although not quite there, but rather looking into there. The first time she had visited the club with 4, he had brought her to a viewing room adjacent, and forced her to watch as the guards violently defiled one of the other slaves. She tried to take a calming breath and remind herself that they couldn't fuck her.

"Look who has arrived."

The room also thankfully looked like a nicer setup, in some respect anyway. Replacing the wooden block in the centre of the room was a large mattress with just a dark coloured sheet over. The rest of the room was bare; the walls lined only in an array of different sized darkened windows. Her mind jarred back to room #103 violently upon seeing the bed, feeling the tight grip of ghostly fingers on the back of her neck. She took another deep breath and stepped further into the room.

"Ah you join us at last." A voice boomed from behind her. The man from the bar walked in, hand in hand with a smiling Chastity.

"Now you have another choice young Joni."

Chastity giggled and hugged in towards the older man, stroking down his chest.

"Eat or be eaten, doll face"

Joni knitted her eyebrows up, not understanding the implication of his words. Was he going to make them fight? 6 more men from the booth earlier filed in behind, and took their places around the edges of room.

"Chastity has a very pretty pussy, I know that for a fact. Want to see for yourself?"

Chastity giggled again as he pushed her towards the bed, and she obediently lay down and spread her legs wide. She didn't have any underwear on underneath her little black dress, and she pulled it up over her hips to bunch around her waist. Joni had never liked the idea of waxing completely bare, like Chastity clearly had. She had been peer-pressured into trying it once when she was younger, but it made her feel prepubescent. She didn't see anything unruly or wrong about her neat little patch of soft brown curls, but was surprised when she had arrived at the Fort and been allowed to keep it.

"See. Good enough to eat? I think actually I've made my mind up for you." He nudged Joni's elbow, gesturing for her to join Chastity on the bed.

Joni in that moment was so torn. On one hand she was just thankful that she didn't have to do anything with any of the men right now; the mental images from room #103 still flashed by occasionally, and she didn't think she could bear their hands on her in that moment. She may have lost the last scrap of sanity she was clinging to that day. On the other hand though, she'd never been with a woman in any way, never even considered it. She'd barely considered being with men. Her experiences of cunnilingus were extremely one-sided, and although she felt stupid for worrying, she feared that she'd embarrass herself in doing it wrong.

"I've...never." She looked meekly towards the gentleman.

"No, of course you haven't. Look at you. Virgin Mary. If I could afford you...fuck." He leaned over to grope a handful of Joni's arse as she swallowed down her yelp. The men around erupted in laughter and with a last spank he nudged her forwards again and nodded towards Chastity.

"Now. I've paid for an hour in here and I intend to get my money's worth. If you don't, you can eat Jonesy out instead. And I promise you Chastity will be tastier." He nodded, laughing, towards a small bald man near the door who Joni thought might have been wider than he was tall.

Joni moved forward reluctantly to kneel at the foot of the bed, looking straight up at Chastity's bare pussy. The lights all of a sudden felt terribly bright and the room quietened down to a whisper as she edged forward. Her cheeks felt aflame, and she knew she would be glowing a bright scarlet by now, to match Chastity's hair. She leaned her head down and pressed a chaste kiss to the slaves bare pubic mound as the room broke out in jeers. Chastity spread her legs further, nodding encouragingly and closing her eyes. Joni could see that the girl was trying to make it easy for her, that she could see Joni's discomfort.

"Last chance. Put some fucking effort in or I'll flip her over and you can do her arse instead."

Joni closed her eyes and leaned in again, settling herself onto her stomach on the hard mattress, her hands coming to settle on the girls inner thighs. The girl moaned softly and nudged her hips up towards Joni's mouth as she descended onto her; licking up and down gently, grazing over her clit as she did. The taste wasn't unpleasant, it tasted very similar to her own; sweet and tart. She had often sucked her fingers clean after masturbating.

As she continued, her thoughts drifted to her evenings with the white knight, and the magical things he did with his tongue. Although she tried her best to recreate the motions he made that had Joni's toes curling, she knew she would pale in comparison. She wasn't naive in thinking she was pleasuring Chastity, she knew her shy licks were inadequate, but still the scarlet haired slave writhed dramatically underneath her, moaning and cursing. Joni admired her performance skills. She kept up her steady rhythm, hoping it would be enough for the men watching on. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the rapid motion of the man to her left, fisting his cock violently.

Over Chastity's Oscar-worthy moans, she heard the creak of the door, and looking up over Chastity's head, she saw his face in the reflection of the window ahead of her. His beautiful sculpted features and his icy blue eyes. His eyes were hooded watching her, heavy with lust that made Joni's stomach roll over, and his mouth was open slightly, his chest rising and falling rapidly with his panting breaths. She wiped the juices from her mouth and turned to look at him in the flesh.

"Apologies boys. Joni has a prior engagement. I hate to break up a party." He put on his best 'customer-facing' smile and patted the older gentleman on the back.

"You'll get a full refund of course, and I'll send someone else as a way of apology." He was so charismatic when he wanted to be. The whole room followed him as he spoke.

"My good man! You're going to ruin our fun? Joni did an excellent job. Don't you agree chastity? We'd hardly believe she was a virgin if it wasn't for her blushing like a maid." He cackled loudly, patting his stomach as he did.

4 laughed with him and discreetly gestured Joni to stand and join him.

"I've got a 3 next door that would make a priest forget himself. I'll send her in. Enjoy your evening gentleman." He tucked his hand into the small of Joni's back, and led her swiftly away. As she spun out of the door, she saw one of the men moving towards Chastity on the mattress. A bright smile on her face.

- - -

They moved quickly down the corridors, 4 deathly silent as he marched them away. Joni tripped over her feet trying desperately to keep up with him as his hand urged her forward. She looked up and saw his jaw clenched firmly, and decided it best to stay quiet in that moment. When they reached the very end of one of the corridors, he paused, pulling Joni into the doorway of the stairwell.

"4?..."

"Wait." He pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket and typed on it for a moment, before sliding it back away. He then reached over and opened the door of a store cupboard Joni hadn't noticed before. The sign over the frosted window had the small grey graphic of a mop and bucket on it. Swinging the door wide he pressed into Joni's back once more and moved her into the dark room.

It was near darkness as she entered, but as her eyes adjusted she saw shelves of cleaning products, a small row of worktops and a sink. She turned to speak to 4 now, assuming that he'd moved them somewhere safe to talk but as she turned his mouth collided with hers. He hooked his hands under her arms and hoisted her back onto the worktop, settling between her open thighs. Joni was thankful in that moment to have underwear on, as she felt him press boldly against her wetness.

"Wait! Wait wait. Stop." Joni wrenched her mouth away from him, but he only moved his assault down to her neck, trailing soft kissed down the curve of her neck and onto her shoulder.

"Please!" She pressed his shoulders away, and his head snapped back as if awoken from a trance. He hips stayed firmly wedged into hers and Joni tried desperately to restrain herself from grinding against the material of his trousers. She felt soaked, her sex clenching rhythmically and hungrily. She had to shake the fog from her brain though, she had so many questions still.

"You said you'd explain..."

4's face looked pained.

"I will...please. Not now. I just...I just need this. You want me too, I feel it...here." He rolled hips into hers and she gasped at the pressure.

Joni paused, searching his face. In that moment she needed the escapism as much as he did. She nodded her agreement and he nuzzled his face into the the crook of her neck once more, his hands wrapping into her long glossy locks.

"God, what I'd do to be able to sink into you, right now. Seeing you in there...I...fuck."

He pressed his hips forward again, rocking himself against her. The friction was heavenly and Joni wrapped her ankles around the back of his legs to bring him closer. Her chest jutted forwards and she felt the firm peaks of her nipples against the warmth of his chest

"I'm sorry... I know I'm fucking with your head Joni. But now...I just need this."

He grazed his fingers down her front, tickling along her damp inner thighs before sliding the thin scrap of underwear aside and slipping in to feel her soaked folds. She gasped loudly and as she did he claimed her mouth again. His tongue danced wildly and aggressively against hers, rolling in parallel with his fingers. He panted heavily when their mouths parted, and clung to her like his life depended on it. Her pussy throbbed under his touch and in the back of her mind she pictured his fingers slipping deeper, thrusting into her. A feeling of emptiness was growing in Joni, and she feared only he could fill it.

He moved his fingers dexterously and skilfully back and forth over her clit, a featherlight touch that made her knees shake against him. She felt the swell of her orgasm rapidly approaching. He pressed his mouth against hers lightly, lips only just meeting. Their breaths intermingled, and she tasted the sweet spearmint tang she had come to crave.

"Fuck...I need this baby. Please cum for me. I need this." His nose was pressed against the length of Joni's now, eyes locked with hers.

At that moment, as Joni was reaching her crescendo, a loud ringing from his back pocket startled them both to a stop. 4 tipped his head back, his eyes to the ceiling, and cursed under his breath.

"Yes? Is it an emergency?" He barked into the phone.

Joni listened for a moment to the tinny mumblings of a voice at the other end of the phone.

"No. This is my emergency line. Please bother Cassidy or someone with this crap."

He slung the phone back into his pocket and pressed himself against Joni once more, his lips trailing back up her neck. But for Joni the spell was broken and she snapped back to reality with a start.

"No. Stop. I'm sorry, you're right when you say you're fucking with my head!...Is this some sort of game? Do you do this with all the girls!? I don't understand. Is it just part of the mental fucking torture of this place? Get the handsome stranger to be a full on fucking psychopath and then tell me he's sorry for it?"