Birddog - Christmas

Story Info
Margo is birddogging for her dad's Christmas present.
5.2k words
4.63
25k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

Birddog - Christmas

By TxRad

It was the day before Christmas and I was in my home office doing some writing. It wasn't real cold out but the clouds hung low and it was misting rain. The bell that told me someone had pulled into the driveway rang. I changed screens so I could see the view from the camera on the front of the garage.

My daughter Margo's car came to a stop and both front doors opened. My daughter came out the driver's door and a tall redhead in a long coat came out the other door. They headed up the sidewalk towards the back porch.

The back door was still locked from the night before so I headed that way to unlock it. I opened the door and they filed in. My daughter had on sweat pants and a sweat shirt with her old bomber jacket over the top.

"I hate cold weather," she said quickly.

"No sundeck, that's for sure," I said in return.

She shivered and said, "My nipples would freeze and fall off."

"Who's your friend?" I asked looking at the redhead.

"I think I'm your Christmas present," the young woman said softly.

"Dad, this is Lisa. Lisa, this is my dad."

"Glad to meet you," I said as I shook hands with the young woman.

Looking at my daughter, I asked, "Christmas present?"

Margo laughed. "I said something about you being hard to shop for and then I jokingly asked what she would think about being your Christmas present."

"I have a couple of things for you under the tree but nothing as extravagant as her," I said as I winked at Lisa.

Lisa swallowed hard and asked in a whisper, "She was joking, right?"

I shrugged and said, "I never know when she is or isn't, to tell the truth."

Margo laughed. "Ya can't fault a girl for trying. Why don't you take her coat while I get out of mine."

I stepped over behind Lisa as she unbuttoned the coat. As I help her take it off, I groaned softly. She had on a thin white blouse and a short red, flared skirt. With the coat off, I stepped around to take my daughter's coat.

For a minute or so, I looked from one to the other. The way they were dressed was a great contrast. I also noted that there wasn't a bra under the white blouse. Lisa's nipples were making tents in the soft fabric and I could make out the hint of dark circles under those tents.

"Uh, what gives? She's dressed up and you're not?" I said to my daughter.

"She was going shopping and I was lazying around the house. Her car broke down and she called me for a ride and here we are," my daughter explained. "She works at the club and she's new in town."

With a grin, I said, "I'm surprised you didn't keep her as a Christmas present for yourself."

Margo groaned softly. "The thought crossed my mind but I decided to behave for once."

Lisa looked at my daughter hard and then glance at me. "My daughter is bi, if she hadn't mentioned it," I said.

"Uh, no, she didn't mention that but...." Lisa said and let the sentence hang.

"We both like butts," I said with a chuckle. "Come on in and make yourself at home."

I carried their coats into the living room and tossed them on the couch. Looking at my daughter, I asked, "Want me to make a fire?"

"In the fire place?" She shot back.

"Or I could bend you over my knee and make your little ass glow," I said with a grin.

When Lisa groaned, we both looked at her. "Did I hit a fantasy?" I asked softly.

Lisa blushed and whispered in reply, "Something like that."

"With your panties up or down?" Margo asked.

"Uh, what panties?" Lisa whispered with another blush.

"Shopping with no panties or bra on. How strong is your exhibitionist streak?" I asked fishing for information.

"I had the long coat on so.... It's stronger than my courage," Lisa replied.

Margo let out a soft moan and I looked at her with a grin. "Long coat with nothing on under it?"

When she nodded, Lisa asked, "Me or you?"

Margo shivered and said, "What if I said both?"

"It would be a tight fit under that coat," I said jokingly.

Both young women moaned softly and I shook my head. "There's my big bathrobe and some rope."

"How about just the rope?" Margo asked.

"You like that too much," I replied with a grin.

My daughter shivered hard and said, "Light a fire in the fireplace."

I noticed Lisa's eyes on the tent in the front of my pajama bottoms as I moved to the fireplace and squatted down. As I stacked the wood, Lisa asked, "You don't have a bear skin rug?"

"Nope, there aren't many bears around here that would want to give up their coat."

"He does have this old silky comforter that is so sensuous to squirm around on naked," Margo said softly.

Lisa looked at her hard and asked, "With your dad here?"

Margo laughed. "Who do you think was making me squirm?"

"What would your mother think of that?" Lisa asked.

Margo took a deep breath and replied, "My mom has been dead for twenty years so...."

"Oh!" Lisa said, "I, uh, didn't know that."

"Most people don't know that and very few know anything about my relationship with my dad," Margo whispered.

"I've never squirmed in front of a fire," Lisa said.

I had the fire going and looked over my shoulder. "If my daughter has her way, you will sooner or later."

Lisa shifted her weight from one foot to the other as her eyes went from me to my daughter and back. "Now we're back to whose Christmas present I am," she whispered as she looked back and forth between us again.

"How about both?" Margo asked as she pulled her sweat shirt off over her head. Lisa's eyes were on my daughter's full breasts and so were mine. Margo tossed the shirt on the couch and covered a breast with each hand. "Maybe I should go get the comforter before we go any farther."

"I, uh, I," Lisa whispered as my daughter walked past her headed for my bedroom. When Lisa turned to follow her with her eyes, I stepped up behind her.

My hands coming around her body, drew her eyes downward. "Need some help with the buttons on that blouse?" I asked as I looked over her shoulder so I could see the top button.

My hard dick pressed to a cheek of her ass made her jerk and seemed to distract her as I undid the first button. She groaned as I undid the next one. The third one was below her breasts. Her hands came up to my arms. I undid that one and her hands slid up to my hands.

She didn't pull at them or anything but I asked, "Should I stop there?" She shook her head and I reached for the next button.

Margo came out of the bedroom and groaned. "I was wondering how we were going to unwrap our present."

"One button at a time," I whispered in Lisa's ear before I nibbled on her earlobe.

Her hands pulled up on mine. I thought she was ready to quit until she pulled my hands forward to press them to her breasts. I massaged her firm breasts through the cloth of the blouse several time as I kissed her neck and then the cloth disappeared.

Her breasts were warmer without the shirt. I glanced forward to see Margo standing in front of Lisa with the edges of the blouse in her hands. Margo had a grin on her face as she moved Lisa's hands to her breasts.

Lisa moaned softly as she massaged Margo's breasts like I was massaging hers. I moved my hands down so I could lift her breasts and massage them from the bottom. I went back to kissing Lisa's neck until she suddenly gasped and gave a jerk.

I smiled as I saw my daughter sucking on Lisa's right breast. I squeezed that breast tighter to push her nipple out farther. Lisa groaned deeply as her hips gave several jerks against my dick. My hands slipped down across her belly to pull the blouse out of her skirt.

Margo now had a hand on each of Lisa's breasts as she swapped nipples. I took a step back and worked the blouse off Lisa's shoulders and arms. With it off, I tossed it on the couch, followed closely by my t-shirt.

My hands searched the top of Lisa's skirt until I found a button and zipper. The skirt shortly pooled on the floor around her feet. Margo let go of Lisa's breasts with her hands and mouth.

Margo's left hand came up to the back of the redheaded woman's head and held it still while she kissed her gently on the lips. Lisa squirmed as Margo's breasts were pressed to her own. Her arms went around Margo as the kiss became more urgent on Lisa's part.

With a grin, I stepped back and dropped my pajama bottoms to the floor. The next thing Lisa felt was my hot hard dick being pressed between the twin globes of her ass cheeks. She gasp and jerked her hips forward only to run into Margo's hips.

Her ass came back against me and she groaned deeply as she wiggled her hips and pushed back firmly. My hands moved to her waist and held her there.

Margo broke the kiss and stepped back. Her eyes ran up and down Lisa's body. "Beautiful, just beautiful," she whispered as she slowly squatted down.

When Lisa's hips gave a big jerk, I knew Margo had found her favorite present. A moment later, Lisa chanted, "Oh, oh, oh," as she bounced up and down on her toes, which rubbed my dick up and down between her ass cheeks.

My hands moved upward to caress and massage her breasts. Her nipples felt much larger as I ran my palms over them. Looking over her shoulder, I could see her hands on the back of my daughter's head. I started kissing and nibbling along the side of her neck and out onto her shoulder.

It wasn't long before Lisa was yelling as her hips jerked erratically as she came long and hard. I ended up more or less holding her up as Margo looked up at me with a big grin on her face.

I moved backward and Lisa moved with me. Her legs were wobbly for sure. Looking at my daughter, I said, "Spread the comforter out so she can sit down."

Margo hurried to get the comforter spread out and then helped me to get Lisa down on it. Her eyes were tightly closed and she was breathing hard and fast through her mouth. My daughter moved around behind her and sat down so she had something to lean on.

I moved over to the hearth to stoke the fire. When I had it to my satisfaction, I turned around. Lisa was breathing more normally and had this silly grin on her face. Margo was caressing her breasts lightly. Lisa's eyes dropped to my hard dick and she made a soft whimpering sound.

"See something you like?" Margo asked with a grin.

Lisa nodded and licked her lips. "So big and so hot," she whispered softly.

"It sure is," Margo said agreeing with her.

"You're prejudiced," I said to my daughter.

She nodded her head and kissed Lisa on the neck. Looking up at me she grinned and whispered, "I sure am."

I squatted down and looked at Lisa's well displayed sex. Her feet were close together but her knees were spread wide. She started to close them but Margo placed a hand on each of her knees and pushed them back down. Lisa made a soft whimpering sound.

"How does my looking at your very wet pussy make you feel?" I asked as I sat down in front of the young woman.

"Exposed," she said quickly.

"And?" I asked just as quickly.

"Exciting," she said next.

"How did it feel with my daughter licking your pussy?" I asked next.

"Electric is one word. Orgasmic is another," she said as her hips squirmed.

"Have you had any thoughts on returning the favor?"

"I, uh, I," she stammered for a second and then whispered, "Honestly, yes but I've never...." she left the sentence hanging.

"What if I said, I wanted to fuck you while you're on your hands and knees?"

Lisa and Margo both groaned. "One of my favorite positions," Margo said softly.

With another groan, Lisa whispered, "Mine also."

"Then get up on your hands and knees and turn around," I told her.

"Now?" She said quickly.

"If you don't want to," Margo started to say but Lisa cut her off as she scooted forward and rolled over.

I scooted back as she came up on her hands and knees. I leaned forward and planted kisses on her tailbone and the top of both ass cheeks. Leaning back, I said, "You do have one beautiful ass."

Lisa whimpered as she wiggled her hips. I came up on my knees behind her and placed a hand on each side of her hips. I backed up as I leaned forward and took a lick up across each of her ass cheeks. She jerk at each touch of my tongue.

Margo said, "Lower your head to the backs of your hands."

Lisa groaned deeply as she did just that. Her ass tilted up more. I used my hands just above her knees to spread her thighs wider. My next lick was up the crack of her ass. She jerked and gasped deeply. The next two licks still caused a jerk but the gasp was now a soft moan.

I moved forward and pressed my hard shaft between her ass cheeks. She whimpered and rocked her hips from side to side. My shaft settled deeper between her nether cheeks. I backed my hips up and pushed down on my dick. The head moved down between her ass cheeks, across her opening, and down along her slit.

Her head came up and she groaned deeply. I continued to rub the head of my dick up and down in her slit from her opening to her clit. She pushed her hips back the next time the head touched her opening. The spongy head squeezed into place.

Lisa moaned loudly but didn't move away. I used my free hand to push down between her shoulder blades gently. Her head went back down toward her hands and my dick entered her hot wet opening more. She let out a soft moaning groan and wiggled her hips. My dick went deeper.

Hers was the tightest pussy I had been in, in a long, long time. She was also boiling hot. I flexed my hips gently and my dick went deeper. This time we both groaned. Suddenly she wiggled her hips wildly and jammed her ass back. Most of my shaft disappeared in one go.

She let out a yell and rocked her hips forward. When she rammed them back again, my hips touched her ass. This brought her back up on her hands, which pressed me even deeper. I grabbed her hips with both hands and held her in place.

It was like having my dick wrapped in very hot wet cotton that grabbed and released all along my shaft. She was shaking as she slowly lowered her face back to her hands. She lay still except for her fast hard breathing. That moved things around very slightly.

I pulled her hips tighter to me trying to stop the movement. Lisa shivered and whispered, "It's, it's all the way in."

"Oh yeah, it is," I replied. "Now try and relax so your body can get used to it."

"So full," she whispered.

"I know that feeling well," Margo whispered.

"So, very hot and tight," I said to both of them.

"Dad are you alright?" Margo asked.

"I'm trying to be," I replied.

My daughter looked down at Lisa. "Uh, it's a bad time to ask but are you on birth control?" When Lisa moaned and nodded, Margo added, "Good because dad is fighting to keep control."

"So, so am I," Lisa replied.

Margo chuckled and whispered, "I wonder who will need a nap first."

Lisa and I both said, "Me," at the same time.

I held her hips in place and moved my hips back. My dick came about half way out before I pushed it forward again. Lisa let out a deafening yell as her hips started to jerk and bounce up and down. We were both coming for all we were worth.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I heard Margo say, "Holy shit!"

Somehow, I ended up on my side still planted to the max in Lisa. She was also on her side. Her hips were still quivering and jerking but not nearly as bad. Margo covered us up with what she could of the silk comforter. Neither of us moved.

Sometime later, I heard her say, "After that, I need a beer."

Lisa and I slept.

*****

I woke up on my back to find my daughter sucking my semi hard dick. I didn't see Lisa. Margo saw me looking around and lifted her head until my dick came free of her mouth. "She's in the bathroom cleaning up the other half of this mess."

"Why aren't you cleaning up her half?" I asked before she could suck my dick back in.

"I offered but she said she wasn't ready for that yet," Margo replied.

With a grin, I said, "You did note the yet part, right?"

"Oh yeah," Margo said before she sucked most of my dick into her warm wet mouth.

I groaned softly and my eyes closed as she worked me over with her tongue and mouth. I was enjoying myself and my dick was getting harder and harder. My dick came out of my daughter's mouth and I heard her ask, "Want a lick?"

Opening my eyes, I saw Lisa standing next to us. She squatted down and said, "You swallow that thing so easily."

"Practice, lots of practice," Margo replied. "I love it best when the head tickles the top of my throat."

Lisa shivered hard. "I've never done that."

"Want to give it a try?" Margo asked.

"I, uh, I," Lisa said with a stammer as she leaned forward onto her knees.

Margo chuckled and waved the head of my dick in her direction. "Now is your chance."

Lisa made a whimpering sound as she came down onto her hands. She lowered her head and licked the spongy head. With a groan, she sucked the head in and swirled her tongue around and over it.

After a moment or two, Lisa lifted her head and licked her lips. "That's a mouthful."

Margo grinned and said, "You just need practice."

When Lisa looked at the head of my dick, Margo pushed down on her head. Lisa's mouth slipped over the head of my dick and went in farther than before. I felt as well as heard her groan as her tongue went wild on my shaft.

She lifted her head and Margo pushed back down on it. More of my dick went into Lisa's warm wet mouth. Up and down her head went until the head of my dick touched the entrance to her throat. She jerked her head up and then lowered it slowly.

The head of my dick brushed her throat again and she jerked her head up. This time she came all the way up breathing hard and fast. "Exciting," she said quickly.

Margo laughed. "You just need more incentive."

"Incentive?" Lisa asked as she leaned over and licked circles around the head of my dick.

"Scoot over and sit on my dad's face while you try it again," Margo said.

"I, uh, I," Lisa stammered as she looked around at my face.

"His tongue isn't all that long but it is strong and wide," Margo said with a grin.

"I, uh, I," Lisa said again but moved when my hand pulled on her inner thigh. With a little help from me, she ended up straddling my shoulders. Her face was only a foot or so from my dick as I raised my head and took a lick up the center of her open slit.

Lisa gasped loudly and fumbled with my dick until it was upright and she had the head in her mouth. She let out a muffled moan as I gave her slit another lick.

I love to sixty nine with tall women. No one has to stretch or strain to do things right. Lisa was no exception. The more I licked and teased her opening, the more of my dick she swallowed with hard suction.

"Get you some," I heard Margo say with a laugh. I wasn't sure who she was talking to but it didn't really matter as we were both doing exactly that.

About the fourth time the head of my dick jammed into Lisa's throat, she let out a yell around my shaft and started to come like crazy. I had as much of my tongue in her opening as would fit. I had to swallow. That's how wet she was.

Her head finally came up off my dick and she rolled sideways to lay on her back next to me. Her eyes were tightly closed and her mouth was open as she breathed hard and fast. After a minute or so, She whispered in a breathy voice, "Holy shit!"

Margo laughed and said, "I know that feeling also."

I sat up and licked my lips. "Juicy," I said to my daughter.

"From the looks of your face, it's a good thing you can breath through your ears."

"I'm not complaining, believe me," I replied.

"I can't believe she could swallow that much dick," Margo whispered softly.

"Me either," Lisa said between ragged breaths. "I, I need something to drink."

"You were well on the way to a creamy drink," Margo said with a chuckle.

"Be a good daughter and get us both a beer," I said as I rolled sideways and got to my knees. "I need to tend to the fire."

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers
12