Birddog - Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You also need to wash your face," Margo said on her way to the kitchen.

"That's second on my list," I said as I slowly got to my feet.

Lisa was watching me as I stepped over her head and sat down on the hearth. I added a short log to the fire and poked the rest of it into shape.

As I looked back at Lisa, she shivered and whispered, "I didn't mean to make so much of a mess."

I smiled at her and said, "I love messes like the one you made."

Margo returned with three beer and stepped over Lisa with her left foot as she handed me mine. Lisa was staring up at Margo's well displayed and very wet looking sex. Margo grinned down at her. "Watching you sucking daddy's dick has me more than excited."

"I, uh, so I see," Lisa whispered and took her beer as Margo held it out toward her.

When Margo didn't move, I grinned and said to her, "Behave."

She groaned and moved to sit down on the comforter. "A girl can dream, right?"

"If her dreams are meant to come true then they will," I said before I took a long pull on my beer.

Lisa sat up and looked back and forth between us. Her gaze ended up on Margo's face. "And that dream is?" She asked softly.

Margo groaned and whispered, "You sitting on my face and or us in a sixty nine."

"I, uh, I," Lisa said quickly and then took a long pull on her beer.

Margo laughed and said, "I'll take that as a, I'll think about it."

Lisa groaned softly and I chuckled. "You two behave while I go wash my face."

"But, but, but," Margo said and then laughed.

"That can be arranged," I said as I headed for the bathroom.

I heard Lisa ask, "Uh, what did he mean by that?"

"No one has ever stuck a tongue or a dick in your ass?" Margo asked in return.

"No!" Lisa said sharply.

I chuckled and washed my face. When I turned the water off, I heard Lisa sputter, "But, but, but."

Stepping out of the bathroom, I dryed my face and looked her way. "You too?" I asked.

"No!" She replied sharply.

I chuckled as I turned to hang up the towel. When I came out of the bathroom, I said, "Really?"

Lisa groaned and looked away from me. Looking at Margo, I asked, "Do you have one of your butt plugs here?"

"Oh yeah, "Margo said jumping to her feet and heading for the bedroom.

When she returned with one butt plug in her mouth and another in her hand, Lisa's eyes grew wide. "But, but, but," she sputtered.

"That's the idea," I said as I walked over to my daughter and pulled the butt plug out of her mouth. With a groan, she went to her knees with her back to Lisa. She bent over until her head was on the comforter, her ass sticking up in the air in Lisa's direction.

I walked over and squatted down behind Margo. "Spread those knees wider," I said. When she did, I rubbed the end of the plug up and down in her slit. Margo whimpered and then groaned as I slowly pushed the plug into her vagina. When she wiggled her hips, I pulled it out and pushed it back in.

Lisa made a soft whimpering sound as I fucked my daughter's pussy with the plug. When I pulled the plug and rubbed the end over Margo's anus both young women groaned softly. Margo's groan turned to a moan as I pressed the end of the butt plug firmly to her asshole.

Margo wiggled her ass as the plug moved inward. That was followed by a jerk and a gasp as the butt plug seated. I moved my hand away. The circular white gem on the head of the plug shined between my daughter's ass cheeks.

Lisa's eyes were wide as she looked at the gem. Her hand slowly rose and she tapped on the gem lightly. Margo's ass gave a slight jerk and Lisa jerked her hand away. "It will stay there?" She asked a moment later.

Margo came up onto her knees and looked at Lisa. "Oh yeah. My ass has a death grip on it."

"Death grip?" Lisa whispered.

Margo laughed. "I know you've felt your vagina grab at your fingers or at your toy." Lisa nodded with a light blush. When she did, Margo added, "Your ass hole has an even tighter grip."

When Lisa groaned, Margo held up the second butt plug. "Want to give it a try? This one is slightly smaller than the one I'm wearing."

Lisa shook her head fast and hard and then slowly nodded it.

"Assume the position," Margo said with a grin.

Lisa looked from my daughter to me and back again. I nodded and so did Margo. Lisa took a quick sip of her beer and sat the bottle on the hearth. "I, I, I," she stammered as she got to her knees.

"Yes, you, you, you," Margo said.

Lisa shivered hard as she went to her hands and knees. Slowly her head went down and her knees shifted farther apart. Margo moved over behind Lisa with the butt plug in her mouth. She pulled it out of her mouth and rubbed the end against Lisa's anus. Lisa's hips jerked and she gasped.

The end of the plug moved lower and touched Lisa's very wet opening. It entered her pussy easily. When the head touched the opening, Margo let go of it. "What kind of a grip does your little pussy have on it?"

Lisa groaned as her ass wiggled from side to side. "A tight one," Lisa whispered. "It, it feels different than my toy."

"Not as much length to grab a hold of," Margo replied as she worked the plug in and out several times. She pulled the plug out and stuck it in her mouth. She moaned softly as she nursed on it tasting Lisa's juices on it.

With a whimper, she pulled the plug out of her mouth and pushed it back into Lisa's sex. Lisa's hips jerked several times and then flexed rapidly as Margo pulled the plug out. Lisa's hips were still flexing as Margo pressed the end of the plug to the younger woman's tight asshole.

Lisa gasped and then groaned as she fucked her asshole with the plug. Slowly it went deeper and deeper. "I think you like that," Margo said as she pressed harder on the head of the plug.

The plug suddenly seated and Lisa gasped loudly as her ass jerked and bucked. I wasn't sure if she was coming or not but when Margo spun around and laid down under her sex, I knew she would be any second now.

Margo pulled down on Lisa's hips as her long tongue zeroed in on Lisa's pulsing opening. With a long tongue in one hole and the butt plug in the other, Lisa let out a yell to wake the dead and came her brains out.

Just to make things interesting, I knelt between my daughter's feet and leaned in to latch onto her clit. I held onto it with suction as I lashed it back and forth. Margo let out a long drawn out moaning groan as she joined Lisa in coming.

*****

Lisa was sprawled out on her belly above Margo's head. Margo was laying on her back breathing hard and fast. I was sitting on the hearth, playing with the fire. A minute or so later, Lisa moaned and whispered, "So much tongue."

Margo chuckled and said, "Such a tongue lashing."

"Now that everyone has either been a snack or had a snack, what are we having for supper?" I asked with a grin.

"I need a nap," Lisa whispered.

"Here or in daddies bed," Margo asked.

Lisa groaned. "Here unless someone is carrying me."

"Then slide back this away so we can cuddle," Margo said as she rolled over on her side.

Lisa rolled over on her side and looked down toward Margo. They were both on the same side so Lisa rolled over and wiggled down until they were face to face. I covered them up with the extra comforter as they cuddled together and kissed softly.

I had a big smile on my face as I headed for the kitchen. I had no idea what I was going to fix but it didn't matter. This was the best Christmas Eve I'd had in a long, long time and it wasn't over yet by a long shot.

12