Birddog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Mia got her drink and swallowed every drop, which didn't make Margo happy. I hadn't got to fuck that tight looking little pussy but there would be a next time. I relaxed in the shade and picked at my story as they went inside for a quick shower. They both had to work that night. I got a kiss from both on their way out. I also got to tell Mia to not be a stranger. Come back and sun anytime. She said she would.

*****

I didn't see my daughter until two days later. I was on the sundeck as usual and typing on another story. The bell rang on the driveway and I looked to see who it was. Margo was by her self. She had a grin from ear to ear, as she got out of her car and headed for the gate.

As she came into the backyard, she did a little dance step and ran over to where I was sitting. "That was the best one yet," she said before she kissed me on the cheek.

I chuckled and asked, "So, when did you let her go home?"

"About an hour ago and she is supposed to be over here to spend the weekend."

I nodded and asked, "Did you use your strap-on on her?"

Margo shook her head as she pulled her t-shirt off. "I decided to save that almost cherry little hole for you."

"Almost cherry?" I asked in confusion.

Margo grinned as she peeled off her shorts. "She's had three boyfriend and none were much bigger than your thumb."

"So it is going to take some work to get her loosened up," I said as I stood up.

Margo nodded quickly as she went to her knees. Her hands and mouth on my dick stopped the conversation until she moaned deeply and took me out of her mouth. I had felt the head of my dick touching the back of her throat. She took several deep breaths and grinned up at me.

I looked at her questioningly and she made a whimpering sound. "My tongue and your tongue should loosen things up but there is one thing. I want her on top facing me as she works on sitting on that thing. When she gets it all inside, I want to lick her clit while she has that oh so full feeling."

I chuckled. "I'll see what I can arrange but right now, I think my little girl wants her little pussy stuffed full."

"Oh yes, daddy, please," she whispered as she stood up and moved back.

I moved to the lunge chair and sat down. I scooted down and leaned against the backrest. When I raised my dick so it was pointed straight up in the air, Margo moaned deeply and straddled my hips. She lowered her sex until her wet opening touched the head of my dick. "I wanted you to fuck me so bad the other day when she was here."

Her hips dropped lower and the head of my dick squeezed into her hot slippery vagina. With a whimpering, moaning, groan, she wiggled her hips and rotated them as she slowly settled lower and lower toward my lap. "So, so good," she whispered as she stopped with half my dick inside.

"You have been such a good little girl lately," I said softly.

She moaned and swiveled her hips as she sank lower. "I, I've been lucky with the turnover at the club as of late," she said. "Mia thinks I'm the reason she got the job and that is partially true." She groaned as she lifted her hips and sat down hard. My dick was driven in to the max.

Margo let out a soft yell as her ass cheeks smacked against my hips. "Oh yes," she said softly as her hands came up so she could pinch and roll her hard nipples. "So deep," she whispered and then added, "So filling."

"So wet, so hot, and so tight," I replied.

Margo groaned and raised her hips a few inch. She sat back down hard. "She ate my pussy so good," she whispered as she bounced up and down slowly. "A little tentative at first but it didn't take her long to get the hang of it. A little couching and she was even better than most first timers."

"Did she ever figure out that she had tasted your pussy already?" I asked as Margo bounced higher and harder.

Margo groaned and nodded. "I think it was the third time she ate me out. She got a weird look on her face and said, "You taste a lot like your dad's dick did." Then her eyes grew wide and she moaned as she realized why.

"How will she feel with you sucking her juices off my dick?" I asked.

Margo moaned and stopped bouncing. She raised her hips until just the head of my dick was in her pussy. "She, she'll want to taste some too. I finger fed her from time to time from her own pussy. It made her crazy."

"Fuck me, my little birddog," I said with a big smile.

The next thing I knew, I had a wild woman fucking herself silly on my dick. I wasn't keeping exact count but I know she came a dozen different times before she collapsed against my chest.

I picked her up and turned us around without pulling my dick out of her. I laid her down and rolled up her thighs until her knees were next to her ears. After that, I fucked her long and hard until I came deep in her clenching roiling pussy. It was the payment she loved the most.

She had been bird-dogging for me since she graduated high school and brought a couple of her girl friends over afterwards. It worked for both of us.


12