Birding with Benefits

Story Info
Birding friends become much, much more...
2.6k words
4.59
14.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
286 Followers

I took up bird watching as a hobby shortly after I retired. I enjoy it because it gets me out on the trail and I can put my love of photography to good use. I always birded alone. It is a time that I can wander and daydream and just enjoy being out in our beautiful world. But things changed last winter when I met Holly.

I always tried to go to places where there are not a lot of other hikers and birders, so I was quite surprised when I got to one of my favourite places by the river early one morning and there was a lady with her camera set up on a tripod, taking pictures of some eagles that were actively fishing. I said hello and was about to head further along the trail so as not to disturb her when she called me over.

As I approached, she went to her camera and scrolled through the display, pointing to a shot of a small bird and asking me if I knew what it was. She explained she had just taken up birdwatching as a hobby and had not come across a bird like this one before. I leaned in and looked at the image and right away identified it as an American Dipper, a bird one always finds near water.

When I told her what it was I was greeted by a totally dazzling smile as she blurted, "Wow! Thank you, I have never seen one before, a first for me!"

"Good for you," I replied, "Glad I could help."

It was always special for me to see the new birders get excited about a new find.

We chatted a bit and I found out she was a librarian and was new to the area. She asked if I would share some places that she could go to find some different birds. As I told her about some good birding spots, I took more notice of her. She looked to be in her forties. She had chin length brown hair that peeked out from a colorful crocheted hat. She had gorgeous brown eyes and often flashed that beautiful smile as we chatted. She was about my height, and although she was dressed in winter clothes, I could tell she had a nice curvy figure.

It took me by surprise when she asked if I would take her out one day and show her the areas I had talked about. I was ready to say no, because I liked birding alone. Then, when she smiled again, I heard myself saying yes. She told me she always had Monday's off and that was a good day for her. I said that was perfect as there are fewer people out on the trails on weekdays. We arranged to meet the following week and I would show her a few spots. She smiled once more and gave me a hug and then I headed off down the trail.

Myr first outing with Holly was fun and I was able to show her some new places and she got to see a few birds she had not seen before. I enjoyed her company; she was always happy and sometimes flirty, which made me feel good. It had been a long time since I had been flirted with. That first outing turned into a regular Monday get together and even though she was quite a bit younger than I, we seemed to have a lot in common and while she learned about birds from me, I learned a lot about photography from her as she was a much more accomplished photographer than I.

The weeks passed and the dull and drab of winter began changing to the newness of spring. And as the season changed, I found myself becoming more and more attracted to this wonderful lady. She was smart, sassy and always fun. As the winter clothes were shed for lighter spring attire, I started taking more notice of the way her breasts strained against the front of her shirts and how the curve of her bottom filled those hiking pants so nicely.

Holly was a touchy feely kind of person and was always touching my arm when she talked to me. Often when we were checking out our photos on the cameras' displays she would lean close and her breast would press against me. Those subtle touches coupled with some of her flirty conversation started to make my mind drift to naughty places. I quickly dismissed those thoughts, mainly because of our age difference and I convinced myself that I was imagining anything more.

Of course, I was wrong as I usually am and it took Holly to make the first move. We were out in a secluded part of the forest looking for owls one morning in an area where we had found a family of Barred Owls. After setting up our tripods and cameras,, Holly turned and said to me, "Ed, do you not find me attractive?"

I was taken aback and replied, "Why yes, you are a very attractive woman... a beautiful woman."

"Aren't you attracted to me?"

I was stunned for a moment, not knowing what to say as the conversation had taken a turn that I had fantasied about, but thought was quite out of the question.

"What man wouldn't be." I blurted out.

"Then how come you haven't hit on me Ed?"

I took a moment to compose myself and replied, "Holly, you are a beautiful and sexy lady, and I have been attracted to you since that first day we met, but I did not want to screw up our friendship, and I didn't want you thinking I was a dirty old man!"

And there was that dazzling smile once again and then a mischievous look on her face as she took a step closer, put both her hands on my cheeks and brought her lips to mine. It was electric, her lips were soft and sweet and the tip of her tongue lightly grazed mine as we shared that first intimate moment with the rays of morning sunlight shining through the canopy of Douglas fir trees.

My arms instinctively went around her and I pulled her close to me, the kiss deepening as her body pressed against mine. My one hand slid down her back and cupped her sexy bottom as our tongues played.

I felt her hand slide between us, and her fingertips run slowly over my arousal.

"So I see you are attracted to me." She giggled as she broke the kiss, "I guess we should do something about it!"

With that she gave me a squeeze again giggling and flashing me her wonderful smile.

Nervously I looked around, but before I could say a word, Holly's lips were against mine again as her fingertips glided up over the bulge in my jeans. I felt myself being pushed against a tree as Holly slid down to her knees in front of me. Deftly she undid my belt and opened my jeans.

My head was spinning as I felt her fingers encircle my bare flesh. Then her lips were against me, kissing the thick head of my cock, her tongue licking the ooze of pre cum at the tip. I watched her tongue swirl and then her eyes looked up at me as she smiled and said, "Ed you are yummy!"

And with that her lips encircled my flesh and she took me into her mouth. My fingers stroked her hair as I felt myself begin to throb in that amazing mouth. Her head bobbed and her fingers encircled me, stroking my tingling shaft as she sucked me.

It had been a long time since I had felt these beautiful sensations and quickly my body flushed as she took me to the height of pleasure. "I'm going to cum!" I said, which was quickly followed by a deep growl escaping my throat as I felt the sweet release.

My fingers gripped her hair and I felt her lips tighten around me, sucking and swallowing as my knees weakened and I leaned back against the tree. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt as she held me in her mouth as I slowly softened. It was all I could do to catch my breath after this amazing and unexpected experience.

As I looked down I saw my cock slip from her lips. Her eyes met mine as she planted a soft kiss on the tip and then smiled that dazzling smile once again. She tucked me away and did up my jeans and then I pulled her to her feet and again we shared long deep delicious kiss.

"Holly, my god, that was incredible."

"I'm glad," she replied with a grin, "I've been wanting to do that for awhile, and you tasted so good! Now I think we should go to my place so we can enjoy one another some more."

I kissed her and we packed up our gear and headed down the trail to my car. I was still stunned by what had just happened, could this just be a dream? But then, I felt her hand in mine and knew it was really happening. I was giddy, and felt like a kid again and didn't want that feeling to end.

We got to her apartment in record time. As the door closed behind us we were in each other's arms, our lips together in another wonderful kiss. My hand cupped a breast, giving it a squeeze. My mind was racing, out in the forest she had been the initiator, but now it was time for me to take charge. I wanted to give this beautiful woman the pleasure she had given me.

Our kiss deepened and I felt her fingertips caressing the back of my neck. My hand slipped down, unsnapping the button of her pants and slipping inside. My fingers gilded over the silky material of her panties, encountering her wetness. A soft moan escaped her lips as my fingers pressed in through the material.

Breaking the kiss, our eyes met as I said, "I need to taste you!"

She took my hand, leading me to her bedroom. I pulled her to me, kissing her again and then began undressing her. Unbuttoning her shirt, exposing a sexy bra that showed off her deep cleavage. It made me think that she had planned to seduce me today and had worn sexy undies as part of her plan. My lips found the tops of her breasts as I reached behind to unclasp the bra. Slipping the sheer garment from her my hands cupped underneath and my lips and tongue explored those beautiful globes of flesh. I heard her soft sighs and felt her fingertips in my hair as my tongue traced ever-decreasing circles around her areola and then flicked against one very taut nipple.

I took my time, kissing, licking and sucking those amazing breasts, the soft whimpers she was making letting me know she was enjoying what I was doing. But I craved more and I guided her onto the bed, kissing her lips again before standing and letting my eyes drink in her beauty. Watching the rise and fall of her breasts, then our eyes meeting again and I could see her desire was equal to mine.

I removed her socks and then finished opening her pants. She raised up to allow me to slide them down over the beautiful curve of her hips. The sheer panties matched her bra. I could see the tuft of hair and the spot of wetness at the center. I moved between her legs and my lips found her breasts again, lingering for a moment before kissing downward over the swell of her belly, letting my tongue linger in her navel. Her hands were in my hair, urging me downward. My fingertips found the waistband of her panties and I lifted up and slid them down and off. My lips were instinctively drawn to the sweetness between her legs. My nose nuzzled in the silky tuft of hair as I inhaled the hot scent of her sex. I showered her with kisses and then began exploring. The tip of my tongue found her large lips and I untucked them so that I could taste the sweetness between. My tongue danced in the wetness, up and down, side to side, savoring my first taste of this beautiful woman.

I could hear her soft moans and feel her squirm as I ministered to her. The tip of my tongue moved upward to caress that extended nub of flesh, causing her fingers to grip my hair tighter. I let my tongue swirl and then gently sucked that sensitive clit as I slipped one finger into the slick wetness below. She was writhing on the bed, the soft sighs replaced by little whimpers of pleasure. My lips and tongue continued to tease as my finger pressed in, hooking upwards and seeking that ultra sensitive spot.

Her cries became louder and her hips rose as her body began to spasm. Her one hand gripped my white hair, the second gripping the bedspread. Her body thrashed about as powerful wave of pleasure coursed through her body followed by several smaller aftershocks.

I kept going, not relenting, wanting to give her so very much pleasure. I took my time, bringing her to the height of pleasure again. I was totally lost in her and time seemed to stand still. After I don't know how long, her hips bucked once more and she cried out my name as another strong orgasm overtook her.

I withdrew my finger and showered her pussy with soft sweet kisses. As I raised my head I saw she was panting and her eyes were slightly glazed over. She looked at me and whispered, "Fuck me Ed. Please fuck me!"

I stood and quickly divested myself of my clothes. I couldn't believe how hard I was as I mounted her. The lips of her pussy were still swollen and throbbing from my ministrations.

And then we fucked, both of us in need. My cock slammed into her like a piston, her hips rising to meet me. Her full breasts were jiggling with each deep thrust. It was so good being inside her and I felt her clench my flesh in that hot slick wetness. My lips found hers and we kissed, our bodies locked together in a dance of passion. She wrapped her legs around me and her nails dug into my shoulders as the pleasure rose. It overtook us both and as her back arched she cried out and I heard myself growl and felt the sweet release deep inside this beautiful lady. Soft whimpers came from her lips and she called out my name. I wanted this moment to never end. I kept going as long as possible, feeling her clench around my flesh, and it felt so good.

We kissed and held one another until, after a time, I felt myself slowly slip from her. I gave her one more deep kiss and then rolled on my back beside her. Neither of us said anything as I took her hand in mine and we lay there, side by side, savoring the sweet sensations.

After a time, I rose up on my side and looked at her. "That was so good Holly, and so unexpected."

She smiled again, that gorgeous smile that always made me melt. Her fingertips caressed my cheek. "It was wonderful Ed, just like I had hoped it would be... I hope this doesn't change things, I still want our outings, but now I guess we are birders with benefits."

With that she brought her lips to mine and we shared a sweet soft kiss, knowing this was just a beginning.

CanadianM
CanadianM
286 Followers