All Comments on 'Birds, Bees and Booze Ch. 03'

by AddToWater

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done

Thank you for writing and sharing your stories. Have enjoyed each of them. Will there be follow on chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Very interesting that you would write a story of daughter and daddy taking a shower together. My wife loves to masturbate in our shower. On top of that, she will masturbate using her dad to fantasize. I can hear her calling his name and it is so fucking erotic to hear your wife in the shower saying things like, "That's it daddy. Fuck your little girl. Fuck me like you fuck mommy. Give it to me harder. Oh my God daddy you are using my ass to cum. That's it. Fuck me. Use my cunt and cum in it."

MomspankerMomspankerover 5 years ago
OMG!!!!!

You make me cum every time. If I could I would have a daughter just like this. Thank you for the fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First Three Words!

"Come one, Daddy..."

I didn't bother reading past that. FFS, if you can't even get the second word right!!!

MkalfredmcMkalfredmcalmost 5 years ago
Shower scene

The shower scene in this chapter is one of the most erotic and sensual passages that I have ever read. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAddToWater@AddToWater
Update as of October 15, 2023: Treasured Readers: To show the world that I am not dead (or in prison), the long-awaited Chapters 5 AND 6 of my "Jacuzzi" series have just been posted! Not wishing to leave readers hanging for another few years, I am also actively working hard o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES