All Comments on 'Birds of a Feather'

by MrMisc

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your tease of "Two twins..."

Is that 4 people or just redundant?

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Great start

To what could be a very hot sexy tale. Can't wait until they get it on in bed for real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

“Joe” is short for Joseph.

“Josh” is short for Joshua.

MrMiscMrMiscover 5 years agoAuthor
Tease of "Two Twins"

The story is just about two people, I didn't realize that it was redundant but "two twins" was meant to refer to two people who are both twins.

JagnagJagnagover 5 years ago
Really, is that it ?

She dreams of him, he dreams of her ....

No descriptions nothing, oh yea except fuck off you prick !!

1*

Might be an idea to carry on dreaming but keep it to yourself eh !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a bad start

Looking forward to seeing where you go from here. More interaction and more streaming scenes would be a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Short

I feel like this started off as a good story, but it kind of fell short towards the end. There was no warning about the ending, and it was kind of like hitting a brick wall. Maybe just mention that this is the first part of a series you want to try?

Robinius1Robinius1over 5 years ago
Pretty Good

I enjoyed the library scene but the story was very short. I assume this is build-up, at least I hope it is - it would be a shame to waste such a nice start. In any case, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrMisc@MrMisc
I'm in college right now, and I've written a few erotic stories on my own. Never published them until now, a few people managed to read my previous stories but I wasn't able to get good feedback on the stories. So I'm hoping I can upload my stories here so I can become a bette...